Dean Talks Anime

Talk about articles and features here!
KingMan

Re: Dean Talks Anime

Post by KingMan » Wed May 17, 2017 1:33 pm

Lol, oh yeah, I forgot about that one.

The trio of manga you mentioned there I really need to get into.

Spikey Buddy

Post by Spikey Buddy » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:03 pm

I know this is kind of a strange idea, but I was thinking of an article about Nickelodeon anime, like the network's history with the medium. I remember when I was a little kid and I used to watch some of their old anime like Noozles, Maya the Bee, and The Mysterious Cities of Gold, to name a few. They were children's anime, but considering that not many people knew Nickelodeon aired anime back in the 80s to early 90s, I think it's something that would fit into the realm of an article.

DeanTheAdequate

Post by DeanTheAdequate » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:57 am

Spikey Buddy wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:03 pm
I know this is kind of a strange idea, but I was thinking of an article about Nickelodeon anime, like the network's history with the medium. I remember when I was a little kid and I used to watch some of their old anime like Noozles, Maya the Bee, and The Mysterious Cities of Gold, to name a few. They were children's anime, but considering that not many people knew Nickelodeon aired anime back in the 80s to early 90s, I think it's something that would fit into the realm of an article.
Actually I was going to be tackling this one soon. I noticed a lot of anime for little kids kind of dropped off the planet when it came to translations, a far cry from when my sister and I watched them. Now it seems Netflix is scooping up lots of Korean shows for little kids that are obviously translated by a Korean staff, leaving in copious amounts of "Minor swears" all over the place in pearl clutching view.

I haven't been productive because of a twin pillar of "Work picks up during the summer" and "Stardew Valley".

Next projects are a review of Castlevania and a "Lost Manga Artist". THis project and then... Dun Dun BEN DUNN!
The thoughtful Anime Outsider's writer with the golden voice.

Ensulge

Dean Talks Anime

Post by Ensulge » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:36 pm

Wouldnt having the all weight of the bead chain on the top of the hook tend to make it flip over and make it ride point up?