Andrew in Steamland

Talk about articles and features here!
Revolver Giraffe

Andrew in Steamland

Post by Revolver Giraffe » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:43 am

...wherein I play bad games for your amusement. This is the place to talk about articles and request games. Despite the name, they don't have to be on Steam! It can be any old thing and I'll give it a fair shot. With my backlog being what it is, I may sometimes have a poll to determine what I cover next.

Previous articles can be found here.

Currently on the docket:
Criminal Girls
Pokemon Uranium

GorillaGamer

Re: Andrew in Steamland

Post by GorillaGamer » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:26 am

Ah, I remember playing Pokemon Uranium. While the story sucked, I'll admit that I loved a lot of the designs for the new Pokemon.
Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
A quote from Project AFTER
Gorillagram only gets sexual stimulation from playing Pokemon Reborn and its derivatives.
A quote from Andrew himself

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:37 pm

I'd suggest Nina Freeman's quick free mini games: http://ninasays.so/games/ (anything bellow Bum Rush). A majority of her stuff is autobiographical about her crappy life with little gameplay that I felt like yelling, "bitch, I ain't your therapist".

-Freshman Year: It's about how she almost got raped at a bar with no chance of avoiding the situation no matter what choices you make.
-How do you do that?: A young Nina makes her dolls have sex before her mom comes in on her. The novelty wears off after a few seconds.
-A Pretty Ornament I Made: Just click a button for Nina to make an ornament you don't get to design as her family bickers behind her and cause her to accidentally break it.
-Space Dad: It's about Nina's dad and the game was buggy when I played it.
-Perishable: Make weird poems.
-Mangia: It's about Nina discovering she has a condition that makes holding down food difficult and goes into her mommy issues.
-Ladylike: A VN where Nina has an argument with her mom in the car and she either gets tossed out or goes on a miserable shopping trip.
-My house, my rules: More mommy issues as Nina rebels against her mom's no candy rule.
-Fist of the North Carp: Nina playing with her dad, this one was ok, but dull.
-A Dating Sim: The lesson is that men are creeps.
"Lying: It's the responsible thing to do."-Louie, Ducktales (2017)

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Tue May 23, 2017 8:50 am

If I may make a suggestion for Andrew in Steamland, how about Huniepop and it's sister game, HunieCam Studios?
Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
Gorillagram only gets sexual stimulation from playing Pokemon Reborn and its derivatives.

Revolver Giraffe

Post by Revolver Giraffe » Tue May 23, 2017 8:10 pm

Funny you should say that - I already did HuniePop! Never tried HunieCam, though.

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Wed May 24, 2017 6:32 am

Revolver Giraffe wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 8:10 pm
Funny you should say that - I already did HuniePop! Never tried HunieCam, though.
My bad, I never knew that you already played HuniePop. If you want, once I get some more money, I can gift you HunieCam.

Shockwave_S08

Post by Shockwave_S08 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:25 am

Major\Minor: Complete Edition by Tall Tail Studios. Words cannot describe how HORRENDOUS this furry-oriented VN is. Just look at the massive backlash towards Klace The Husky's blatant cash-grab of a "game". Worse still, it's on the Google Play Store as a "Mobile Edition" with an even further-crippled featureset.
Former Agent of A.F.T.E.R.: Shockwave S08
Now an (Anime) Outsider: UNIT-508
Avid Listener of TOS
Best Record in Super Metroid: GBA Style: 1H:41M - 100% - Living Animals

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:46 pm

I have the misfortune of having friends on Steam who constantly gift me shitty hentai games. Just recently, one of these friends gifted me some visual novel called Time Tenshi. I played it for half-an-hour before realizing that it's some breast inflation fetish game. If you want, I ca gift it to you so I can save myself from the agony.

Revolver Giraffe

Post by Revolver Giraffe » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:36 pm

I don't think you can re-gift stuff, can you? Unless Steam changed that and I didn't notice.