Talk about anything here!
Mr. Boat

Re: The Autism Awareness Thread

Post by Mr. Boat » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:22 pm

Yaoi Huntress Earth wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:43 pm
Mr. Boat wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:21 pm
Speaking as someone with Asperger's , I find these kinda people to be especially fucking infuriating, since it gives me a bad rap by association. These wackos on Tumblr, among other places, really do just consider nothing sacred, do they? It's like their sole mission in life is to find anything they can pervert and distort from its original intent to suit their deranged, degenerate world view. Nothing can just be the way it is, it has to be gender-swapped or turned into a pansexual or some shit. Fuck those freaks.

Not sure if this has been posted here, but these are the kinda people that seriously consider and debate the gender of a fucking robot.
As a fellow autistic, I understand how you feel. The redesigners are especially sad with how they will take a great character and try to "improve" the design. Which means making them either fatter, uglier and take away everything that made them what they are until they're pretty much unrecognizable. Overwatch and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure are a popular victims of this.
For sure. As a Jojo fan, it's especially annoying how my favorite character, Kakyoin, has been turned into the franchise's most notorious "bottom". It was fun when the fandom made decided that he was a MILF-hunter, it wasn't fun when it decided that him and Jotaro had to be 69ing because they shared a room once :roll:
ImageImage

Gavin E. Sparks

Post by Gavin E. Sparks » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:39 pm

Yaoi Huntress Earth wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:43 pm
Mr. Boat wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:21 pm
Speaking as someone with Asperger's , I find these kinda people to be especially fucking infuriating, since it gives me a bad rap by association. These wackos on Tumblr, among other places, really do just consider nothing sacred, do they? It's like their sole mission in life is to find anything they can pervert and distort from its original intent to suit their deranged, degenerate world view. Nothing can just be the way it is, it has to be gender-swapped or turned into a pansexual or some shit. Fuck those freaks.

Not sure if this has been posted here, but these are the kinda people that seriously consider and debate the gender of a fucking robot.
As a fellow autistic, I understand how you feel. The redesigners are especially sad with how they will take a great character and try to "improve" the design. Which means making them either fatter, uglier and take away everything that made them what they are until they're pretty much unrecognizable. Overwatch and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure are a popular victims of this.

I know that feeling as well. I have autism and these people make me wanna scream till I have no voice. Not to mention how they go all "LMFAO LOOK AT ALL OF THESE ANGRY CISHETS GETTING ALL PISSSY AT MY GAY JOKES" and then they threaten to dox or murder someone when they see male/female showing love towards each other.
Have you finished those errands?

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:59 pm

It's really "amazing" when they go so far trying to make a character fit their ideals that they're no longer recognizable.
This is supposed to be Claire from the Professor Layton series. Last time I checked she wasn't a 100 lbs overweight, a bulbous nose and look like she has dirt on her face.

And we got fat, transman, browner-than-usual McCree who still likes to wear girly clothes.

I'm going to leave it at that so I don't risk going crazy with all these pics.
Last edited by Yaoi Huntress Earth on Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's best for your heroes to die before they can disappoint you."-Joe, The Carmichael Show

Cody

Post by Cody » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:15 am

Holy fucking shit I'm going to die laughing at those pics!

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:04 am

Cody wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:15 am
Holy fucking shit I'm going to die laughing at those pics!
Wait til you get to the pic where they have sexy times (NSFW).
"It's best for your heroes to die before they can disappoint you."-Joe, The Carmichael Show

Cody

Post by Cody » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:25 pm

That is so hideous and unsexy I think it's ceased to even be sex. It would have to be called something like "flesh grinding".

Mr. Boat

Post by Mr. Boat » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:26 am

Cody wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:25 pm
That is so hideous and unsexy I think it's ceased to even be sex. It would have to be called something like "flesh grinding".
It's also quite unsettling because what the artist seems to have intended to be freckles actually suggests that the red-headed one has an incredibly severe case of case of scabies.
ImageImage

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:03 am

It does give a new meaning to the term, "bumping uglies". Interesting point about the scabies, Mr. Boat, because it does look like it.

Gavin E. Sparks

Post by Gavin E. Sparks » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:59 pm

Have you finished those errands?

Mr. Boat

Post by Mr. Boat » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:54 pm

Gavin E. Sparks wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:59 pm
The Film Industry is dead.

[http://freebeacon.com/politics/actor-in ... ive-values]
Fucking TJ Miller, acting like it's peoples' obligation on that show to be politically involved and donate to the Hilldebeast's campaign. That chump has always rubbed me the wrong way, and I'll enjoy watching this shitty movie flop. These regressive dolts have sunk so low they're trying to combat Trump with emojis :lol:
ImageImage