The Autism Awareness Thread

Talk about anything here!
Yaoi Huntress Earth

Re: The Autism Awareness Thread

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:19 am

"The mean ol' makers of Supergirl don't want to take our lesbian ship seriously and made a silly song about it. It's a blow to the LBGT community and it's evil and hurtful. WAAAAAAHHH!"

I just want to tell these people: You are not entitled to your ship. The makers don't have to take it as seriously as you do, let alone make it true. Shipping is not some punch for justice for any community and should not be that strongly connected to your feelings. They are not some matter of life or death. So grow the fuck up.
"It's best for your heroes to die before they can disappoint you."-Joe, The Carmichael Show

Mr. Boat

Post by Mr. Boat » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:12 pm

Yaoi Huntress Earth wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:19 am
"The mean ol' makers of Supergirl don't want to take our lesbian ship seriously and made a silly song about it. It's a blow to the LBGT community and it's evil and hurtful. WAAAAAAHHH!"

I just want to tell these people: You are not entitled to your ship. The makers don't have to take it as seriously as you do, let alone make it true. Shipping is not some punch for justice for any community and should not be that strongly connected to your feelings. They are not some matter of life or death. So grow the fuck up.
This is one of the reasons I love Araki so much. Jojo has as many shippers as any popular franchise these days, and I can't imagine what kinda weird shit fangirls and the like must tell him (besides wanting Jotaro to spit on them), and despite all that, he most assuredly doesn't write his awesomely bromantic characters with their OTPs in mind. He has never committed to making any of the perceived gay couples (Jotaro/Kakyoin and Josuke/Okuyasu) canon, and, to the fanbase's credit, they haven't, to my knowledge, tried to get him to.
ImageImage

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:09 pm

I think when you proudly proclaim that you're having your plushie waifu eating your feces, you've definitely hit the point of no return. (Click on the NSFW spoiler button to see it.) No matter what you try to say.
"It's best for your heroes to die before they can disappoint you."-Joe, The Carmichael Show

KingMan

Post by KingMan » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:30 am

Also, there's him reviewing a Bad Dragon dog dildo in front of a Paw Patrol poster. It's in the page right before the one in Yaoi's link.

Excuse me while I go throw up.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:58 am

Given the fact that how his waifu "eats" is she takes her pretend bite (eating the essence) and then he takes a physical bite for her to make it look like it was eaten, makes it more disturbing.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:10 pm

One man is so haunted by the stereotypical Apu from The Simpsons that he's doing an hour long special about it.

KingMan

Post by KingMan » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:28 am

Is this a troll? Please tell me this is a troll.

Assuming it isn't, if the likes section is anything to go by, a good chunk of them think it's silly, especially considering that Springfield consists of nothing but stereotypes to begin with.

Also, if this takes off, it's only a matter of time before someone (Cody possibly?) does a parody of the video involving the gay guy who goes "YEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!" all the time.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:39 pm

From what I can find from various sources, this is for real and will be shown in the fall. If you ask me, this is some Daikari King Mykan level shit he's pulling to face his "nemesis" (his term, not mine).

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:17 pm

Here's a song called, "Straight White Man". If the video doesn't get you, the music will.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:04 pm

I've heard that Gravity Falls creator is a bit of an SJW, but this proves it now that he's been telling people to do pictures of Grunkle Stan punching Nazis in protest of Trump and "white supremacists". I'm not the most knowledgeable person on GF, but I could see Stan voting Trump.