The Autism Awareness Thread

Talk about anything here!
Yaoi Huntress Earth

Re: The Autism Awareness Thread

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:45 pm

Wanna see an SJW wedding (one of them is trans) with vows written by forgotten meme, Chuck Tingle? The guy helping them is another one of their partners named, Ape.
"It's best for your heroes to die before they can disappoint you."-Joe, The Carmichael Show

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:51 pm

Oh boy, Seanbaby, not you, too, I thought you were one of the rational ones at Cracked.com. I guess Trump Derangement Syndrome can hit anyone hard.
"It's best for your heroes to die before they can disappoint you."-Joe, The Carmichael Show

KingMan

Post by KingMan » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:53 pm

The worst part is that the article is too long and not funny. I could give him a pass if he actually tried being funny, but he couldn't even be bothered to do that. How are the mighty fallen.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:27 pm

I know. This was the guy who did the Super Friends Page (the Bizarro one is my personal favorite) and his Cracked stuff was good, but he didn't even try with the humor. It was so arrogant, insulting and condemning that it's a slog to read.

Mr. Boat

Post by Mr. Boat » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:10 pm

Sadly, I think it's part of the terms of employment at Cracked ever since the election that everyone who writes for them has to have a certain amount of content dedicated to sad, obsessive shit-flinging at Trump. It's a shame, Seanbaby's MMA articles were absolute solid gold, especially the story of Kazuyuki Fujita's skull.
ImageImage

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:56 pm

A French philosopher claims that Tintin is really an asexual girl.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:36 pm

Today in obnoxious Hollywood celebrity antics, Sarah Silverman, is going to create her own show called, I Love America. She claims that the show will connect with different kinds of people, even the "un-like minded". Given this little song (especially at the end), I have a feeling it'll be the same obnoxious, self-righteous Hollywood (as well as crap like Buzzfeed) hive mind that constantly tells us what to do and how to think.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:05 pm

This jewelry was made in honor of Hillary Clinton.