Your Life

Talk about anything here!
DarkFatalKnight
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Your Life

Post by DarkFatalKnight » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:32 am

I'm sure the title itself is self explanatory. Talk about some random shit that happened to you today or something.

I been taking it easy recently in college, only taking one lab Geography class but we hardly have mandatory class meetings and our next meeting (which is late April) will involve a camping trip which will last three days. I guess it should be interesting... I did go camping once with a few friends and it was okay, but those bugs were annoying I tell you. After this semester, I'm seriously hoping to find a good part time job and learn how to drive too.

Aside from that, we also got a cat recently.

Yaoi Huntress Earth
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Your Life

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:08 am

The day before, some intimidating weirdo was hitting on me (I was walking home from work). He kept wanting a hug and then a kiss on the lips, he wanted my phone number and he pretty much scared me. Thankfully my folks were in town, gave me a ride home and convinced me to file a police report. I'm feeling better now, but he was damn creepy.
"Lying: It's the responsible thing to do."-Louie, Ducktales (2017)

Gavin E. Sparks

Post by Gavin E. Sparks » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:22 pm

This year, I wanna get back into drawing so I think I'll limit my time on the internet and put most of my focus on it. In addition, I'm almost finished with my spring college courses and plan on getting a job this summer.

I've also been playing some games and watching a few cartoons online.
Have you finished those errands?

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:26 pm

I went to the doctor today since I was having some major pain in my lower ribcage and it was revealed that something was out of place. It still feels tender, but it hurts less.

DarkFatalKnight

Post by DarkFatalKnight » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:15 pm

I'm going camping this Friday with my Geography lab class, and I still don't have a tent. I sent a message to my acquaintance in the class not too long ago. I'm really hoping he has one.

I really don't feel like going, but I have to unless I want to fail. It's going to be a 5 - 6 hour trip and I have to get there early. I'll be returning on Sunday that is if I don't get mauled by a bear or something somehow.

Cirrus

Post by Cirrus » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:53 pm

DarkFatalKnight wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:15 pm
I'm going camping this Friday with my Geography lab class, and I still don't have a tent. I sent a message to my acquaintance in the class not too long ago. I'm really hoping he has one.

I really don't feel like going, but I have to unless I want to fail. It's going to be a 5 - 6 hour trip and I have to get there early. I'll be returning on Sunday that is if I don't get mauled by a bear or something somehow.
Cool. I'm also quite familiar with Geography myself. I'm dual-majoring in it along with Meteorology. I'm on the GIS side though.

Kerberous

Post by Kerberous » Fri May 05, 2017 4:40 am

After a rather annoying period of working for a gaming company, I'm now job hunting. However, it did teach me one thing: Hypocrisy is on a whole other level in the private sector or in QA. In more happy news, I can now finally enjoy playing some Guilty Gear Xrd without worrying about stupid shit.

Btw, if anyone wants a $5 off code on orders that are $60 or above on Play-Asia, just send me a message and it's all yours.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Sun May 07, 2017 11:27 am

My rib cage (along with a case of acid reflux) is feeling better and other than some breathing problems when I try to do my workplace exercises or walk briskly, I'm doing fine. On the bright side, Everyday Feminism is closing down.

DarkFatalKnight

Post by DarkFatalKnight » Mon May 08, 2017 3:30 am

Cirrus wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:53 pm
Cool. I'm also quite familiar with Geography myself. I'm dual-majoring in it along with Meteorology. I'm on the GIS side though.
I see.

I'm just taking it to complete my required classes to hopefully get my Psychology AA degree.

Anyway, here's some pictures I took from my camping trip. The location is Bishop, California.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Wed May 31, 2017 7:28 pm

I'm getting even closer to starting up my game and if all goes well, we'll be starting up Friday night. Wish me luck.