Your Life

Talk about anything here!
Cody

Re: Your Life

Post by Cody » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:34 am

Today, LeighAnn and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary! Looking forward to many more than four more!

Yaoi Huntress Earth
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:30 pm

Congratulations on that. I can't believe its been that long.
"Lying: It's the responsible thing to do."-Louie, Ducktales (2017)

KingMan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by KingMan » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:08 pm

A bit late, but congrats, Cody. Happy Anniversary and many more.

On another note, I went back to the old stomping grounds at PA and grabbed a mock I did during my first few months there. I kind of felt that parts of it were unsatisfying and rushed and wanted to see if I could polish it. I think it looks better and the experience with the Brick By Brick mock helped a lot.

Aythya

Post by Aythya » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:56 pm

I just realized that this thread is here! Woo!
My dog and one of my cats went to the vet, and they came back with thumbs up on health. The dog's gotten four ticks now this season, which is four more then she has ever had in the decade we've owned her.
I'm also happy the weather's warming up. Yay! I can go outside more often! (That's a lie I can't go outside more often I have work to do.)

josh6243

Post by josh6243 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:16 pm

A friend of mine retired, so we held a celebration party for him. He still visits me from time to time.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:11 pm

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy Fourth of July, that's all.
"Lying: It's the responsible thing to do."-Louie, Ducktales (2017)

Aythya

Post by Aythya » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:24 pm

My job randomly gave me four days off in a row, which probably means the next three days will be solid, non-stop raining or something. It's kind of a nice change though, I usually get lots of hours and no real time home alone.

Mr. Boat

Post by Mr. Boat » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:37 pm

Well, I mowed the lawn today, watched a few episodes of Hunter x Hunter I hadn't really paid attention to when they first aired, and had a friend I was supposed to meet for dinner cancel on me because he neglected to tell me he's at Cape Cod after we'd made plans for today during the day (he's not very bright). Right now, I'm just passing the time until the Game of Thrones premiere. Unlike past seasons, this time I'm only watching for the enjoyment of watching a complete, unmitigated disaster unfold. See, I've read A Song of Ice & Fire, and after season, without anything left to adapt, the show took a nosedive off the quality cliff and has devolved into self-parody. And the truly sad part is, George R.R. Martin is too lazy to sit his fat ass down (he doesn't even need to get off of it) and finish the series before HBO's far inferior version gives the ending away for him. So this series is basically going to become the book/TV equivalent of the Mass Effect series: it started out so, so well, but went so, so wrong in the end.
ImageImage

Gavin E. Sparks

Post by Gavin E. Sparks » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:27 am

Got my job at Publix working in Frontal service.
Have you finished those errands?

Mr. Boat

Post by Mr. Boat » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:59 pm

Realized a lifelong dream last night and finally saw Iron Maiden live. It was every bit as epic as I had hoped it would be. I hope I can be as lively and energetic when I'm half his age as Bruce Dickinson is at 58.

ImageImage