Introduce Yourself!

Talk about anything here!
jhqtxn

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by jhqtxn » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:40 pm

Hi,long time listener to the other side.

Like way back to when you guys still hung out on project after.

Aythya

Post by Aythya » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:42 pm

Hey, I'm Aythya (oneluckyduck on PA), and I've been a fan of TOS since I FUCKED THE FOUNDER.
SUCK IT LOSERS, DUCKY OUT.
*deuces*

...Nah, I'm just messin'. I've been a fan since it started, and I've been on a few episodes. Maybe I'll be on again! One day! I also edit the site's articles, if by edit you mean "scan through while high on cocaine."

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:52 am

Aythya wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:42 pm
Hey, I'm Aythya (oneluckyduck on PA), and I've been a fan of TOS since I FUCKED THE FOUNDER.
SUCK IT LOSERS, DUCKY OUT.
*deuces*

...Nah, I'm just messin'. I've been a fan since it started, and I've been on a few episodes. Maybe I'll be on again! One day! I also edit the site's articles, if by edit you mean "scan through while high on cocaine."
Nice to see you here, Ducky.
"Lying: It's the responsible thing to do."-Louie, Ducktales (2017)

josh6243

Post by josh6243 » Mon May 01, 2017 8:30 pm

I'm Josh6243. Long time fan of Anime Outsiders ever since the Project AFTER days. I decided to register here since AFTER is now a cesspool of cancer.

Shockwave_S08

*rips off his AFTER badge, slaps on an AO badge in its place*

Post by Shockwave_S08 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:59 pm

The name's Rogan A., formerly of the dying husk that is Project A.F.T.E.R.

I'm sure you've all heard of my "Awesome Adventure" elsewhere on these fresh, spiffy forums. In terms of "combat experience" against the evils of bad fanfiction, many an Alex Schaefer clone was slaughtered by me, Gabi, and SM2142 in the throes of each shadowlugia249 fic torn a new one. Some time thereafter, SM2142 and I fought a losing battle against Ryan Jaster's forces in the 111-chapter disasterpiece, "Chosen one of the legendary", a riffing that started losing steam and eventually died before the halfway point.

Nowadays, I have been contributing to the ZDoom and Metroid Construction communities, with my efforts on the former including beta-testing a fork of Brutal Doom that never saw the light of day, "Blood Ode v5". In terms of Metroid hacking, I've been working with the people who contributed to "Super Metroid: GBA Style" to enhance the visuals and gameplay of this classic SNES title (My Personal Best - 1H:53M - 92% Items).

Now during all this, I've been following the exploits of AO's Triad of Awesome (Cody, Max, and Andrew) by marathoning TOS whenever I'm busy.

I plan on opening a thread to showcase my past fanfiction riffs, as well as the modding work I've been keeping busy with. Keep in mind that the riffs may end up in .pdf form, just for archival purposes in the event that my former internet residence self-destructs like Planet Zebes...

For now, have an image of a Samus Data screen overhaul that was conceptualized by me, and coded into reality by PHOSPHOTiDYL of MetConst.
Attachments
Super Metroid - New SAMUS DATA screen by PHOSPHOTiDYL.png
Yes, this whole screen is fully-functional.
Super Metroid - New SAMUS DATA screen by PHOSPHOTiDYL.png (11.1 KiB) Viewed 4853 times

Outkast

Post by Outkast » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:48 pm

hi

Antonio94

Post by Antonio94 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:26 pm

Hi everyone! I'm newbie here :D and I'm quite a gamer myself. I'm also into manga and anime (though it's mostly manga).
I'm also working on a RPG Maker project so hope to learn more from you guys.
Thanks!

ConcernedGamer

Post by ConcernedGamer » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:14 am

Hello everyone.

I'm ConcernedGamer, just blown in from the sinking ship that is Project AFTER, after having gotten this place recommended to me.

I probably won't be very active on this forum until PA has run its course, and even so, my main contributions will likely be in the form of fanfic mocks/riffs, if no one will stop my tyrannous onslaught against those poor, bad fanfic authors.

I'll stick around if you'll allow me, and I'll probably try and get a feel of this place as the days pass.

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:04 pm

ConcernedGamer wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:14 am
Hello everyone.

I'm ConcernedGamer, just blown in from the sinking ship that is Project AFTER, after having gotten this place recommended to me.

I probably won't be very active on this forum until PA has run its course, and even so, my main contributions will likely be in the form of fanfic mocks/riffs, if no one will stop my tyrannous onslaught against those poor, bad fanfic authors.

I'll stick around if you'll allow me, and I'll probably try and get a feel of this place as the days pass.
Hey there! Didn't expect to see you around. I wonder if we can get StabbyKobold and Dashguy to come here with us.
Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
A quote from Project AFTER
Gorillagram only gets sexual stimulation from playing Pokemon Reborn and its derivatives.
A quote from Andrew himself

AwkwardFerret

Post by AwkwardFerret » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:59 am

GorillaGamer wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:04 pm
ConcernedGamer wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:14 am
Hello everyone.

Hey there! Didn't expect to see you around. I wonder if we can get StabbyKobold and Dashguy to come here with us.
I hope so! We'd have the whole gang together, then.
[Under Construction]