Talk about the vidya gaems here!
Maliyana

Re: General "What Are You Playing Now?" Thread

Post by Maliyana » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:50 pm

Thanks a bunch!

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:17 pm

I'm going to be playing Neighbors From Hell as soon as it finishes downloading. It involves tormenting your horrid slob of a neighbor for laughs on national TV.
"Lying: It's the responsible thing to do."-Louie, Ducktales (2017)

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:36 am

I'm now playing Princess Maker 3: Fairy Tales Come True. I named my daughter, Marissa. She's arrogant, but I still love her.

Mr. Boat

Post by Mr. Boat » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:19 pm

Finally beat Deus Ex: Mankind Divided yesterday, after I'd for some reason not played it for months. Unquestionably one of the best games I've played in years. Fuck Square-Enix in every conceivable orifice to shelve this kickass series in favor of cash-grab Marvel shovelware. They fucked up sinking untold amounts of money into the protracted exercise in mediocrity that was Final Fantasy XV, and then shift the blame to their western developers, so they can get fucked.
ImageImage

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:53 pm

Dream Daddy. The game sounded so off the wall that I was a sucker to get it. Much like Coming Out on Top, it doesn't take itself seriously (just listen to the theme song) and there's even a part where you're in a bragging contest with another dad that takes the form of an old school Gameboy Pokemon battle.

AwkwardFerret

Post by AwkwardFerret » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:48 pm

I've been playing a game called From The Depths lately. Basically a voxel builder of sorts with the main focus being on constructing ships and aircraft...as well as the weaponry on said vehicles, with a lot of options for customization and decoration. It's pretty cool, but kind of obscure sometimes as to how you're actually meant to do certain things. Still kinda neat, though!
[Under Construction]

DarkFatalKnight

Post by DarkFatalKnight » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:08 am

Yaoi Huntress Earth wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:53 pm
Dream Daddy. The game sounded so off the wall that I was a sucker to get it. Much like Coming Out on Top, it doesn't take itself seriously (just listen to the theme song) and there's even a part where you're in a bragging contest with another dad that takes the form of an old school Gameboy Pokemon battle.
I played it twice and I don't really have any intention of playing it anymore to date the rest of the dads excluding Brian and Robert which I did date. I can't recommend it though because:

- The game is short, you can beat it in less than an hour and a half
- The minigames are irritating and pretty boring in general
- There are some bugs, like bugged saved files
- There's a lack of extras AND options
- Character customization isn't so impressive
- There's no voice acting in this game, you just hear the same ol' grunts from each character which you can't disable

At its' current price of $15, I can't recommend it. The character art is good though, just needed more good things to save it really.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:07 pm

DarkFatalKnight wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:08 am
Yaoi Huntress Earth wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:53 pm
I played it twice and I don't really have any intention of playing it anymore to date the rest of the dads excluding Brian and Robert which I did date. I can't recommend it though because:

- The game is short, you can beat it in less than an hour and a half
- The minigames are irritating and pretty boring in general
- There are some bugs, like bugged saved files
- There's a lack of extras AND options
- Character customization isn't so impressive
- There's no voice acting in this game, you just hear the same ol' grunts from each character which you can't disable

At its' current price of $15, I can't recommend it. The character art is good though, just needed more good things to save it really.
Mine crashed like crazy as well, you're right that it's too short and needs more extras and I would've liked it if the customized dad was more in the style of the other characters. On the bright side, the daughter and the rest of the cast (the ones I've played with so far) are rather likable, the art is good (Robert is kind of hot) and there are some rather funny parts like Jospeh's creepy children. I'd say wait for it to go on sale or be in a bundle with some other game you like.

Masamune

Post by Masamune » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:52 am

Been reruning WC3 compaigns recenly, dunno if anyone here played WC3 back in the day. Had hella fun btw :D .
Also PUBG-just a great battle royal game.
Favourite animes of all time(order doesnt matter):
Stein's Gate, Tokyo Ghoul, Danmachi, Attack on Titan.
Check them out for sure if you haven't!

KingMan

Post by KingMan » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:49 pm

I just finished Pikmin 2 and was thinking of staring Pikmin 3. I have a copy with me that I bought God knows how long ago and, seeing as I've completed the first two games recently, I might as well start with the third one.