Fuck Cape Comics Thread

You get the idea...
Yaoi Huntress Earth

Re: Fuck Cape Comics Thread

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:38 am

Wanna see the kinds of comics that SJW, Antifa and their ilk would make? Prepare to laugh, cringe or whatever with these titles. Wait until you see the one called, Black.
"It's best for your heroes to die before they can disappoint you."-Joe, The Carmichael Show

KingMan

Post by KingMan » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:23 pm

I took a look and I can more or less divide the comics into three categories:

1. The comic rips off somethings that's already been done better (Black is basically X-Men if done by the spergs from the BLM/ANTIFA movement).

2. The comic has a semi-decent concept (e.g. There's Nothing There), but it's unlikely the writers have the talent to make a good story out of it.

3. Your regular social justice autism (e.g Calexit).

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:37 pm

If you thought Marvel couldn't sink any lower, we get this racist comic. And watch how badly the writer mangles Storm's character.
"It's best for your heroes to die before they can disappoint you."-Joe, The Carmichael Show

KingMan

Post by KingMan » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:27 pm

Yaoi Huntress Earth wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:37 pm
If you thought Marvel couldn't sink any lower, we get this racist comic. And watch how badly the writer mangles Storm's character.
So, they basically turned Storm into friggin' Magneto and flushed everything they originally they tried to do in X-Men down the shitter.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:06 pm

I'm sure you know about one of DC's latest alternate universe projects about Joker called, Batman: White Knight. It's where Joker regains his sanity and realizes that Batman is the real menace and with Harleyquinn, he's going to focus on more social justice issues like the wage gap and BLM. Having a story where Joker truely regains his sanity has merit, but I worry this will just be just SJW shilling. When you think about it, wouldn't someone like "Jack" be suicidal once he comes to terms with all the lives he's destroyed due to his madness? Could Harley truly accept a nicer "Mistah J" when the evil and abusive one is all that she knows?

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:59 pm

I enjoy Diversity and Comics' work and he rips into SJW comics and even shows some good stuff. His latest shows how annoying SJW Marvel and the writer for Ms Marvel can get.

KingMan

Post by KingMan » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:27 pm

Yaoi Huntress Earth wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:06 pm
I'm sure you know about one of DC's latest alternate universe projects about Joker called, Batman: White Knight. It's where Joker regains his sanity and realizes that Batman is the real menace and with Harleyquinn, he's going to focus on more social justice issues like the wage gap and BLM. Having a story where Joker truely regains his sanity has merit, but I worry this will just be just SJW shilling. When you think about it, wouldn't someone like "Jack" be suicidal once he comes to terms with all the lives he's destroyed due to his madness? Could Harley truly accept a nicer "Mistah J" when the evil and abusive one is all that she knows?
1. I think the Joker would probably be suicidal, assuming he's in the vein of his Killing Joke incarnation.

2. Honestly, the plot with Harley coming to grips with a sane Joker wouldn't sound too out of place in the DCAU.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:59 pm

KingMan wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:27 pm
1. I think the Joker would probably be suicidal, assuming he's in the vein of his Killing Joke incarnation.

2. Honestly, the plot with Harley coming to grips with a sane Joker wouldn't sound too out of place in the DCAU.
1. Even the Cesar Romero Joker would feel bad for all the things he's done if he went sane. (Not suicidal, just bummed out and a little guilty.)

2. The tragic thing would be if Harley misses the old Mistah J and is too nuts to go fully straight again. While Jack pities her, he has problems loving a woman who prefers mayhem over helping others. Thus, their relationship dies and he knows its for the better even if he has made a possible new enemy.

An interesting thing would be is how would Jack's social crusades stop people like Poison Ivy, Scarecrow and Scarface who would still exist even if Bruce Wayne never became Batman and SJW activism isn't going to do shit.

Now that I think about it, a sane Joker AU has a lot of potential if done correctly and you took out the SJW crap. Maybe have it where someone like Raven (who is capable of mental healing) or Dr. Fate (a champion of Law and magic user) want to try to heal Joker's mind and it works. It could be about him over coming his suicidal guilt, dealing with Harley and deciding if he wants to pursue the path of good or just start his life over (maybe asking them to permanently erase his old memories).

Or maybe a what if where (assuming The Killing Joke origin is true) where the bottle warmer malfunction only killed his unborn child while his wife survived. Thus, not having him be totally gone and she and Batman could help pull him together. That way he could either live a new, normal life or become a chaotic good "jester of justice" who still has that twisted Joker humor, but takes his work seriously. The kind of guy who likes to occasionally screw with a bad guy to "teach them a lesson" and take his "share of the profits" from the wealthy ones he defeats. Maybe his wife would be his Harleyquinn while Ms. Quinzel would be an obsessed fan. Sure, this would be more positive story, with still some dark moments in line with the 90s Batman cartoon. Once again, my imagination ran with me on this

Cirrus

Post by Cirrus » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:46 pm