Fuck Cape Comics Thread

You get the idea...
Yaoi Huntress Earth

Re: Fuck Cape Comics Thread

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:26 pm

The comic industry is hitting some major lows with their creators. They're not too happy with Richard C Meyer (who does the YT series, Diversity & Comics) for his calling out of the SJW writers and creators in the industry and roasting their comics. So Mark Waid was caught trying to gather up a bunch of his peers and others to harass him and incite violence when he attends the Baltimore Comic Con.
"It's best for your heroes to die before they can disappoint you."-Joe, The Carmichael Show

KingMan

Post by KingMan » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:27 pm

It's things like this that make me glad these guys are too dumb to cover their tracks, even after being caught with their pants down time and again.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:47 pm

Wow, this whole issue of Iceman is painful; my heart goes out to Diversity & Comics for having to go through this piece of crap.
"It's best for your heroes to die before they can disappoint you."-Joe, The Carmichael Show

KingMan

Post by KingMan » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:43 pm

Holy shit, I never thought I'd live to see the day that someone made "Dang it, Bobby!: The Comic".

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:37 pm

I remember reading an X-Men slash fic with Bobby in it back in the 90s and even it treated him like a person. Anyway, if you think that story is bad, check out this roasting of a comic called, The Pride, which is about a team of LGBT superheroes. With the way it's written, you'd think the writer is doing a parody, but he's not.