Anything interesting you've been watching

You get the idea...
AlonsoMac

Re: Anything interesting you've been watching

Post by AlonsoMac » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:31 am

Mr. Boat wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:48 pm
Began watching Star Trek: Deep Space Nine on Netflix recently, the first Star Trek series I've really watched in earnest. I've been enjoying it a lot, Odo is the man and SIsko is a mothafuckin' boss.
Deep Space Nine is awesome, especially the later seasons. I have to admit, I didn't dig Avery Brooks at first, but he made the role of Sisko his own after a season or two.

Mr. Boat

Post by Mr. Boat » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:20 am

AlonsoMac wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:31 am
Mr. Boat wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:48 pm
Began watching Star Trek: Deep Space Nine on Netflix recently, the first Star Trek series I've really watched in earnest. I've been enjoying it a lot, Odo is the man and SIsko is a mothafuckin' boss.
Deep Space Nine is awesome, especially the later seasons. I have to admit, I didn't dig Avery Brooks at first, but he made the role of Sisko his own after a season or two.
There's definitely quite a few awkward episodes that don't really land in the first season (Move Along Home and Dramatis Personae come to mind), but overall, the show's been very enjoyable. An early standout for me was Battle Lines, with its decidedly non-idealistic take on conflict resolution and how some people just can't get along and work together. I haven't had a ton of time to watch it so I'm only a season in, but I'm very optimistic if the quality only improves from here.
ImageImage

Lebaron

Post by Lebaron » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:07 am

I just finished watching Altered Carbon, the show that everyone was hyping up at the beginning of the year. I must, I enjoyed it a lot. It's really good.