Animation Thread

You get the idea...
Gavin E. Sparks

Re: Animation Thread

Post by Gavin E. Sparks » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:13 pm

You're not the only one who had that issue; In fact, I think everyone found Donald hard to understand. Another issue I had was the pacing as things went by too fast. Other than that, I loved it.
Have you finished those errands?

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:14 pm

I'm sure you know about the upcoming fourth Powerpuff Girl, Bliss. While I'll try to be optimistic that she might be written well, but it's the ugly character design that brings problems: poor color palate, the unappealing grayish-brown skin and weirdly shaped body. I can't believe I'm saying this, but heck, I'll take Bleedman's Belle over this (at least she looks cute if you took out the pedo stuff.)
"Lying: It's the responsible thing to do."-Louie, Ducktales (2017)

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:15 pm

Raunchy teen sex comedy can be done well like the first American Pie movie, but this looks like crap. (parts are NSFW)

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:16 pm

EZ PZ does a great update on the car cash that is Steven Universe and it makes me realize what bitches the Gems are to Greg.

KingMan

Post by KingMan » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:48 pm

Saw the thing and... Steven is Autistic Space Jesus. Oh goodie.

Cirrus

Post by Cirrus » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:34 am

If Steven Universe is Jesus then I'm switching to Islam

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:10 pm

Mr. Boat

Post by Mr. Boat » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:48 pm

Yaoi Huntress Earth wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:10 pm
Given how TOS talked about Rick and Morty, here's a video on it done by the guy who did that Steven Universe one.
They talked about Rick and Morty? Is that in the most recent episode? Cause I only just started it last night and didn't get far in. I'd love to listen to that because if there's one show that could seriously use the TOS treatment, it's that overrated pile of garbage.
ImageImage

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:58 pm

Mr. Boat wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:48 pm
They talked about Rick and Morty? Is that in the most recent episode? Cause I only just started it last night and didn't get far in. I'd love to listen to that because if there's one show that could seriously use the TOS treatment, it's that overrated pile of garbage.
I'd be for them looking into that one more. I really wanted to like that show when I first heard about it and all the rave reviews, but I just couldn't get into it. When you think about it, when it comes to jerk protagonists like Dan from Dan Vs and where he succeeds where Rick fails. I think part of it has to do with the fact that Dan doesn't always win, he has vulnerability, can be nice and has to struggle for the things he's fighting for.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:20 pm

Now that over a month has passed, I'm really enjoying the rest of the new Ducktales cartoon. Donald has become easier to understand and the boys have gotten more development and calmed down from the first episode. This one is more humor based and I like how they've been handling the villains so far (Magica will probably be the big bad at the end of the season).