Webcomic Mockery Thread

You get the idea...
StormMan23

Webcomic Mockery Thread

Post by StormMan23 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:40 pm

Since most webcomics are terrible by fact, I though it would be fun to have a thread where we mock the worst and most unintentionally hilarious comics the net has brought us.

I'll start with Sinfest. If you thought Tatsuya Ishida couldn't be more of a caricature of the crazy left, look a this piece of "satire":
Attachments
2017-04-04.gif

KingMan

Re: Webcomic Mockery Thread

Post by KingMan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:08 pm

*insert Night In The Woods joke here*

Meanwhile, here's a thing from Oh Joy Sex Toy that's been floating about for a couple of weeks:
Cuck1.png
Cuck2.png

And here's the full version. (NSFW)

Cody

Post by Cody » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:25 pm

I fucking love how every time these manlets try to "own" cuckold and take it back from the people using it as an insult, it backfires so hard.

In fact, every time these leftist asshats try this it blows up in their face. Remember "oh my goodness, oh my gosh, I think we've gone full MacIntosh"? Done by a faggoty hipster YouTuber trying to turn GamerGate's slams around. It backfired hard, and GamerGate went on to use that clip to mock people.

The left used to be where you'd find all the biting satire, but those days are long, long gone. Any time your average college liberal tries to meme, or throw shade, or turn on the smarm, it just comes off as your dad joining a hip-hop dance troupe and doing the Charleston while everyone else is poppin' and lockin'.

Also cuckoldry is the fetish of the beta-est of beta males. there's a reason your wife needs an alpha male even you listen to in order to be sexually satisfied, buck-o.

AO_Kevin

Post by AO_Kevin » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:46 pm

From what I understand, just about every Tumblrite hates Erica Moen for "oversimplifying" trans and race fetishes and she herself is supposed to be naive, snobby and pretty narcissistic.

In other words, a mirror image of Tumblr.

Wild Shocker

Post by Wild Shocker » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:04 am

Cody wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:25 pm
In fact, every time these leftist asshats try this it blows up in their face. Remember "oh my goodness, oh my gosh, I think we've gone full MacIntosh"? Done by a faggoty hipster YouTuber trying to turn GamerGate's slams around. It backfired hard, and GamerGate went on to use that clip to mock people.
That was supposed to be a slam on GG? Woah, I din't even know. That must be how much it backfired.
If there's anything worse than having diabetes, it's being Moviebob and Jim Sterling combined.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:37 am

AO_Kevin wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:46 pm
From what I understand, just about every Tumblrite hates Erica Moen for "oversimplifying" trans and race fetishes and she herself is supposed to be naive, snobby and pretty narcissistic.

In other words, a mirror image of Tumblr.
Wait until you get to the one on Puppy Play (NSFW).
"It's best for your heroes to die before they can disappoint you."-Joe, The Carmichael Show

Revolver Giraffe

Post by Revolver Giraffe » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:07 am

Erica Moen is a nutcase who changes her sexual orientation every other week. She's about the last person you'd want to take advice from about sex. The fact that she tries to make cucks and furries look good is just the icing on the cake.

DeanTheAdequate

Post by DeanTheAdequate » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:12 am

The best one she did was when she had one furry do a guest comic pretty much saying "Oh yeah, well we role-play but we never get it on in our suits"

ONE MONTH LATER

Another furry guest "We totally get it on with out suits (It's because we hate who we really are)"

Yeah, we need to be more sex positive, but we also need to identify madness!
The thoughtful Anime Outsider's writer with the golden voice.

Gavin E. Sparks

Post by Gavin E. Sparks » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:20 pm

Cody wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:25 pm
I fucking love how every time these manlets try to "own" cuckold and take it back from the people using it as an insult, it backfires so hard.

The left used to be where you'd find all the biting satire, but those days are long, long gone. Any time your average college liberal tries to meme, or throw shade, or turn on the smarm, it just comes off as your dad joining a hip-hop dance troupe and doing the Charleston while everyone else is poppin' and lockin'.

Also cuckoldry is the fetish of the beta-est of beta males. there's a reason your wife needs an alpha male even you listen to in order to be sexually satisfied, buck-o.
You forgot about the fact that these morons can't go a single month without making a Harry Potter comparison.
Have you finished those errands?

StormMan23

Post by StormMan23 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:00 pm

Holy shit, is it me or i the art getting worse?
Attachments
LL0530.jpg