YHE's Stuff

Show off your stuff here!
Yaoi Huntress Earth

YHE's Stuff

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Tue May 09, 2017 10:55 pm

As anyone on Project A.F.T.E.R. knows, I'm an ammeter colorist and writer and I wanted to share some of my stuff with you. My coloring medium are Crayola crayons though I will occasionally use colored pencils for smaller areas.

-This is my latest.
-My latest full comic page coloring.
-I love playing with color schemes and so I put Phoenix in colors that are normally not associated with her (blue, green and white). For fun, I gave her a boobwindow.
"Lying: It's the responsible thing to do."-Louie, Ducktales (2017)

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Re: YHE's Stuff

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Thu May 18, 2017 10:29 pm

This is a beta version of the Uncle Phil fanart that Cody did that I'm coloring. I added some yellow with the mash potatoes to give it more color and I'm sure Phil likes his mixed with butter anyway. (Yes, I know I screwed up on the bottoms of his hands.) So I'm going to you guys for advice on any improvements that can be done since I know it's not perfect yet.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:07 pm

I just wanted to show two new pieces I colored.

I wanted to make give Rapunzel multi-colored hair and I realized that the white skin looked good with it so I kept it. As a way to make her stand out and look special.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:15 pm

I was re-listening to the Eromanga podcast and joked about a series where Scrooge McDuck listens to light novel proposals and I got a small idea. It's just something I played around with (based on the 2017 reboot)...

Mrs. Beakly: Are you sure you want to do this?

Scrooge: Webby told me that these "light novels" are quite popular and I never pass up a good business opportunity.

(A greasy, pony-tailed guy who looks like he has no chin walks in.)

Guy: Thanks for letting me give my proposal, Mr. McDuck. (He sits down on a chair.) My semi-authobiographical story is a touching tale of family bonds and how love can over come even the most heart-breaking obstacles.

Scrooge: Well, family has always been important to me. What's your story called?

Guy: Sister-Fister. (Scrooge presses ejector button for the guy's chair, but it doesn't work.) And they fall in love when she's 12 and he's 17 despite being related by blood. (He keeps pressing the button to no avail.) And I have...I mean the main character has a really big dick and...

Scrooge: I thought I told that repairman to fix this thing.

Mrs. Beakly: You did until you sent him away, because you thought you could save money by doing it yourself.

Scrooge: How many more are waiting in line?

MRs. Beakly: A hundred.

Scrooge: Ughhhh...
Last edited by Yaoi Huntress Earth on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:30 pm

This will be the last of this DT skit thing, but I had an idea that wouldn't shut-up unless I put it down...

Scrooge: (going out to the people in line) Alright, if any one has a story about incest, even if they're not related by blood, forget it. (All, but one is left.)

Woman: Yay! I'm next! (Excitedly runs over to him.) Mine is a reboot of the manga, Hot Gimmick. You know, the one where this teen gets blackmailed by this rich boy to be his girl where she's got to answer his calls on the first ring, not mention any other guy in his presence, be constantly called idiot and birdbrain and do whatever he tells her. Except I go the extra mile by having her be smacked by him more than once.

Scrooge: (trying to be optimistic) So this will be a story about how she eventually stands up to the big bully, right?

Woman: As if! She just good naturally takes the abuse, knowing she can change him when they get married. Oh, and I have the most ugu, kawaii desu scene where he's raping her and then starts the beatings when she shows any discomfort or makes the wrong sounds. Banzai, it's so awesome! (He has Mrs. Beakly kick her right out the door.)

Mrs. Beakly: Get help. (Shuts the door on her.)

Woman: Why does everyone tell me that?!

A month later, Scrooge comes across Flintheart hosting a signing panel of his client's runaway hit light novel, Sister-Fister.

Flintheart: I bet you're kicking yourself for rejecting this opportunity, Scroogie.

Scrooge: You can have it. (Pauses for a bit.) You didn't publish that reboot, did you?

Flintheart: Even I have my limits.
Last edited by Yaoi Huntress Earth on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KingMan

Post by KingMan » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:28 pm

And your Photobucket thing just stopped showing 3rd party support.

Shame, since the Uncle Phil pic was nice.

As for the Scrooge stuff, kind of weird, but the concept is neat.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:34 pm

Worst yet, Photobucket is charging quite a lot for their update so I now use Flikr. You can find my other art: www.yaoi-huntress-earth.deviantart.com

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:14 pm

I thought I'd use opposite colors for what would be expected for a scene like this. Hence, the light, soft colors for the dungeon and the more girly and friendly colors for the Tiefling. Once again, this was done in crayon.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:23 pm

Great news, I've got my latest gaming book up for sale at the Storyteller's Vault. I really hope people like it.