Shockwave's One-Stop Shop for Slaughter!

Show off your stuff here!
Shockwave_S08

Shockwave's One-Stop Shop for Slaughter!

Post by Shockwave_S08 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:34 pm

Fanfiction Riffs: A.F.T.E.R. Era
  • "Fit For a God" - shadowlugia249: My debut riffing on AFTER, this fetish-loaded Pokemon TF fic introduced the first of many Alex Schaefer clones, and an ill-advised trip to Aridos' Magical Medleys (a sl249-verse shop that sells transformative items that end up killing/changing their user into a replica of itself) that resuted in a fatally-stupid piece of "literature" that nobody should ever read without my silver-tongued jibes to protect them.
  • "Slime and Punishment" - shadowlugia249: Join Zack Ryder and his new "slimy" Quilava/Typhlosion girlfriend (wut) as they end up in a gross romance that somehow merely redlines FF.net's established PG rating, with heavy bestiality undertones, garden hose inflation, vore/soul absorption, and ending with the destruction/consumption of an entire city. One of my fellow Agents of AFTER dubbed SL249 "a literary terrorist" after seeing me cut this one down to size.
  • "Latexed Lugia" - shhadowlugia249: A sequel to Fit For a God that nobody wanted, it follows the borderline-suicidal relationship between Rye Amaldo and a female "latexed Lugia", Sirius. Expect much stupidity to follow as they delve into latex diets, vore, reincarnation, and the destruction of an innocent life. All because that bastard Aridos didn't want to go out of business...
  • "Fur For All Occasions" - shadowlugia249: Presumably written as a revenge fic versus a bully who picked on him in high-school, follow yet another Alex Schaefer as he runs away from home like a little bitch, after losing a "prized possession" to Mitchell the "bully". Out in the woods he bumps into someone looking suspiciously like a certain StarFox character that all the furries cream their pants over. One love bite from her later, he turns into an anthro fox like her, and they get their petty revenge by turning a crying Mitchell into a low-IQ, feral fox. What an asshole, and what a psychotic bitch.
  • "All That is Forbidden" - majinonifox1: Once upon a time some dumbass thought it would be a good idea to have sex with a female Blaziken...for science. After being ousted from his home city by a rightfully angry populace, the two seek shelter in a village ruled by the protagonist's poképhiliac uncle, where "wacky hijinks" ensue. This fic was so bad that the author of the fic itself gave my riffing the official Seal of Approval, citing that it was a depressing commissioned work he did...which explains why it only lasted for 6 chapters on AGNPH before dying off.

--MORE CONTENT COMING SOON, HOLD TIGHT!--

Update 1: Uploaded backups in PDF form.
Last edited by Shockwave_S08 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Former Agent of A.F.T.E.R.: Shockwave S08
Now an (Anime) Outsider: UNIT-508
Avid Listener of TOS
Best Record in Super Metroid: GBA Style: 1H:41M - 100% - Living Animals

JacksonFall

Re: Shockwave's One-Stop Shop for Slaughter!

Post by JacksonFall » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:42 am

Aight, I've a question.

Why didn't you just post them individually? Why are you linking to a dead website?
Why don't you have a seat over there?

Shockwave_S08

Post by Shockwave_S08 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:25 am

Due to major changes in living arrangements, I'm short one PC, and am doing all of this through an Android phone. I'll try and see what I can do about migrating and further-refining and/or remaking these riffs here on AO.
Avid Listener of TOS

Shockwave_S08

Post by Shockwave_S08 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:51 pm

Collaborations with Metroid Construction

...with PHOSPHOTiDYL
  • Upgraded Data Select Screen for Super Metroid: Once this .ips patch is applied, expect a major overhaul of the Samus Data screen, designed to show tons more information per save slot, even going so far as to show Core Item Collection at the bottom of each slot, and adding an item percentage counter that hooks into the game's subroutines to show an an accurate representation of your thoroughness, as well as showing elapsed game time in HH:MM:SS, instead of just hours and minutes. Download this hack from the MetConst Forums.
    Super Metroid - New SAMUS DATA screen by PHOSPHOTiDYL.png
    Tons of info per save slot!
    Super Metroid - New SAMUS DATA screen by PHOSPHOTiDYL.png (11.1 KiB) Viewed 302 times
    gfs_49897_1_26.jpg
    The original SM data select screen, for comparison...
    gfs_49897_1_26.jpg (8.66 KiB) Viewed 302 times
Avid Listener of TOS