Super Smash Sisters: Damsel to Hero

Anything goes...
ConcernedGamer

Re: Super Smash Sisters: Damsel to Hero

Post by ConcernedGamer » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:46 am

I can see why you find yourself bored. This fanfic is drowning in all the characters to the plot where it holds no identity of its own. It is moving between explosions, blood, and lesbians with little to no care for the pattern or tonal shift.

This fanfic reminds me of the cheap tv-show template of establishing a franchise plot, then having several episodes or seasons avoid the actual catalyst of the plot such as confronting the big bad, by injecting random and barely involved conflict that the protagonists can engage with while doing no progress towards the actual end-game goal.

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:12 am

@ConcernedGamer: That’s a surprisingly accurate statement you made. But don’t you worry, you’ll get more conflict that barely adds anything to the main conflict.

"If the opposition disarms, well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves."Joseph Stalin

You already had your turn in the first chapter, let someone else drop a quote you greedy bastard!

Chapter 10: Anti-U.N. Broadcastings, Amy's Second Lover

Fort Schmerzen.

Geese Howard walked to his room with a tape recorder in his hands, as well as a tape. He set the recorder down with the tape inside. He then starts to record then gives his speech.

"Listen people! The U.N. Are nothing but savages to your nation! The president thinks he can't negotiate with terrorists. There will be a new power dominating the world soon. That power will soon be us! Prove your strength with our just cause. Don't let the U.N. call us terrorists! And you America, unless you pull your forces out of our soil now and forever, the Army of the New Order will rain fire down on one major U.S. City until our demands our met. Think about the people who had no justice on your side. As I speak, my power over Southtown is just. Just as you lot lay waist to a country, we lay waste to yours!"

Ok, so the New Order now want to become the new world power by destroying the US and UN. Guess they realize the Smash coins were worthless.

Geese then ends his recording and walks out with the tape and bumps into Cell.

"What do you have there?" Cell wondered.

Geese showed the tape "A message for the U.N. I will soon play."

Cell crossed his arms and told him "Oh that would be good. The U.N. will give into the Smash Coins demands indeed."

"Go get Nacien. We do this at a radio station tonight!" Geese raised a fist into the air.

Not gonna lie, I’d rather hear Geese Howard and Narcian host their own radio show than read this fic.

As Geese walked out, he bumped into Valtome. "Sorry 'bout that Valtome." Geese told the senator.

Valtome gripped his hair with one hand "Just make sure you watch where you step Geese."

Smash Mansion

Serena watched form her window as the Blackhawk helicopter landed on the helipad and dropped off Lucia, Elincia, Nephenee, Marcia, Aya and Zhen Ji.

For now until Sonic was rescued, it was Serena, Rini and Amy Rose. Rouge and Blaze were also sharing the room but they were out right now.

As Serena checked on her computer for her school report she was she was written up by Haruna for leaving in the middle of the day.

"Ah! My report from school! Waaaah!" Serena cried.

Serena began to act like a crybaby. "Oh Haruna! Why'd you have to write me up for leaving in the middle of the day?" she cried as tears came out of her eyes.

Shouldn’t have accepted Bright’s offer then.

Just then Amy told her, "It will be alright Serena."

Serena turned to Amy and saw her smiling. "I failed a lot to get Sonic to go out with me but I didn't cry before."

Serena wiped her tears and told her "You love Sonic as much as I love Darien?"

Amy nodded. "So, how about you substitute for Sonic as my lover right now?"

Serena nodded "Okay Amy."

Serena ended up taking Sonic’s advice of ‘gotta go fast’ and finished within a minute.

The pink hedgehog slipped her gloves off her hands. She then lifts her dress up off of her body. Serena was surprised that Amy was wearing panties but not a bra.

"Woah! There's more than that, isn't there?" Rini turned and admired Amy's topless form.

Amy turned and smiled at Rini. She move her fingers inside her panties and said "You'll see Rini." then takes off her panties. Amy was now naked.

"Pretty good girls, seeing me like this. Now if you would be so kind as to take off those clothes." Amy said with a smile then Serena and Rini did so.

Serena put her hands on her breasts for Amy "Like what your seeing?" Serena said seductively

Amy told her "Yeah."

She’s probably too busy playing Angry Birds to stare at her breasts.

The girls talked about what they like to do in their spare time. During this Amy asked Rini "Hey, you and Serena like baths don't you?"

Rini replied "We just try to get along with each other."

Amy pondered for a moment then said "I wonder if I could take a bath with you guys?"

Serena said to Amy "Okay."

The 3 girls walked to the bathroom and Serena turned on the hot water while Rini got the bubble bath. When the bath was as the girls wanted, Serena stopped the water and the water stayed since it was plugged. Amy applied the bubbles and the girls got in.

"Ah... Sweet as Sonic is." Amy said.

Rini splashed some water on her face then giggled. "Maybe Amy is so cute as I am."

Oh…Rini’s gonna be in this scene as well. does the author even know or care that she’s a little girl?

Serena turned her head "Hey!"

Amy swam over to Serena then hugged her. The hedgehog then began to kiss her.

Their tongues made it to one another and Serena could almost feel Amy's breath. Amy moved herself and kissed the tops of Serena's breasts. Then resumed kissing her. Rini puts some bubbles on herself as she laughed.

After the kiss broke, Serena said to Rini "You seem cheerful tonight."

Can’t blame her, that scene was far shorter than I anticipated.

"I seem to made friends with Cynder." Rini smiled and replied.

Amy stood up. "If Sonic were in here right now, i'd give him a showery treatment for not going out with me all this time."

"Maybe I could go shopping with you for a change. I usually shop with Darien and all, but i'd like to try with you." Serena suggested.

Amy got out to grab a towel to dry herself. After drying she turned her naked body around to Serena and Rini and said "Okay. Let's go shopping for some clothes for you, Rini and me. I''m sure some more bikinis would be nice on me."

The girls dried off then get dressed again then head out.

Yes, the chapter really ends here. Makes me wonder why it was way shorter than the previous ones.

What things could Serena and Amy get together? Where will Geese broadcast his Anti-U.N. Message? Find out!

Heroines: Peach, Zelda, Samus, Daisy, Rosalina, Midna, Ruto, Nabooru, Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong, Ayumi Tachibana, Krystal, Fara Phoenix, Katt Monroe, Palutena, Jody Summer, Kate Alan, Mrs. Arrow, Misty, Daisy, Violet, Lily, Lyra, Kate, Leaf, Dawn, Cheryl, Gardenia, Cynthia, Candice, Greta, Solana, Minami, Phoebe, Flannery, May, Janine, Whitney, Clair, Maylene, Chigusa, Lara Laramie, Zoey, Holly, Luna, Nicolette, Lizabeth, Delia Ketchum, Caroline, Lola, Johanna, Adeleine, Ribbon, Lyn, Micaiah, Mist, Titania, Elincia, Mia, Nephenee, Lethe, Lyre, Sanaki, Sigrun, Marcia, Laura, Lucia, Nailah, Heather, Meg, Jill, Sheeda, Palla, Catria, Est, Minerva, Norne, Athena, Midia, Elice, Lena, Florina, Farina, Fiora, Vaida, Farina, Karla, Rebecca, Louise, Nino, Lilina, Thany, Tate, Juno, Fir, Clarine, Sue, Miledy, Guinevere, Wendy, Dorothy, Cath, Lalam, Niime, Cecilia, Brunya, Petrine, Paula Polestar, Kumatora, Meryl Silverbergh, Olga Gurlukovich, Manon Batiste, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat, Chun-Li, Sakura Kasugano, Cammy White, Rose, Ibuki, Makoto, Mai Shiranui, Blue Mary, Li Xiangfei, Hotaru Futaba, Taki, Seong Mina, Chai Xianghua, Sophitia Alexandra, Cassandra Alexandra, Setsuka, Isabella 'Ivy' Valentine, Talim, Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Amy Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Raye Hino/Sailor Mars, Lita Kino/Sailor Jupiter, Mina Aino/Sailor Venus, Rini/Sailor Mini Moon, Amara Ten'ou/Sailor Uranus, Michelle Kaioh/Sailor Neptune, Trista Meioh/Sailor Pluto, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, Cynder, Ember, Bianca, Sheila, Frau Bow, Sayla Mass, Mirai Yashima, Christina Mackenzie, Emma Sheen, Fa Yuiry, Leina Ashta, Roux Louka, Elpeo Puru, Elle Vianno, Kayra Su, Chan Agi, Rain Mikamura, Allenby Beardsley, Nami, Nico Robin, Nefertari Vivi, Videl, Android 18, Pan, Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka, Temari, Tenten, Hinata Hyuga, Hanabi Hyuga, Granny Chiyo, Tsunade, Shizune, Anko Mitarashi, Kurenai Yuhi, Sun Shang Xiang, Diao Chan, Zhen Ji, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Yue Ying, Xing Cai, Oichi, Ginchiyo Tachibana, Ina, Kai, Nene, Kunoichi, Gracia, Aya

H.Q. Personal: Bright Noa, Col. Stanley Hargrove

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan, Officer Stuart, Officer Emery, Officer Terry, Officer Burton, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

Villains: Emerald, General Scales, Shadow the Hedgehog, Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo, Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal, Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus, Nacien, Valtome, Khaled Al-Asad, Zant, Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh, Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku, Jyabura, Kalifa, Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch, Cell, Billy Kane, Pigma Dengar, Leon Powalski, Panther Caroso, Michelo Chariot, Kyoji Kasshu
Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
An old quote from Project PATREON.

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:25 pm

So after that short chapter, the author decides that the best way to get his rocks off is to sexualise Mist, who happens to be Ike’s little sister.

"Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime." Ernest Hemingway

Never think that this fanfiction, no matter how titillating, nor how exciting, is not a pile of garbage.

Chapter 11: Drawing the Cleric, Sweatshop Tear Up

Ike's Room in the Smash Mansion.

Mist lay on her top bunk thinking about her brother as Mia lay below her. The cleric had followed Ike wherever he went and if he got in danger. She thought about when she and Ike fought Zelgius the Black Knight in Nados Castle.

Dude, spoilers.

Just then Cynder came in.

"Mist." Cynder said to the cleric.

The Cleric got up and climbed down.

"Doesn't your brother Ike usually sleep alone?" Cynder was wondering.

Mist patted her shoulder then said "Well, when his fellow smashers Marth and Roy get frightened, they come in here to sleep with Ike."

Frightened of what?! Both those two fought mad kings and giant dragons in their respective games.

Mia told the dragoness "I'm not sure who will be leading the mercenaries like I am now that Ike is missing."

Mist turned and smiled "I am."

Mia sat up on her bunk "Titania is sure occupying herself in a match with Toshiie right now. What about even Shinon and Gatrie?"

Mist put her arms underneath her breasts that were will covered by her red shirt then said "I told them to keep the fort comfy while we girls were away."

If you had to rely on those two to keep the fort safe while you were away, then maybe you all should have stayed behind.

Cynder had wondered why Mist's brother wouldn't let her in battle before, until now. Then Mist had thought up something. "Hey Cynder. Do you like drawing?"

Cynder nodded "Yes."

Mist puts her hands near the bottom of her shirt ready to pull it up. "I wonder if you could draw me. The most cheerful beorc girl in Crimea."

“I wish to be drawn like one of your French girls.”

Cynder got a piece of paper with her legs. "This will be good."

Mist pulled up her shirt revealing her breasts. She never wore a bra since the day she returned Lehran's Medallion to the Herons.

Ok.

And we needed to know this why?

She then took off her shoes and socks. She put hands inside her skirt then she pulled it and her panties all down.

Cynder eyed the cleric from the bottom to the top. "Very cute like that."

"Lay down the bed." Cynder told the cleric then she did so on the bottom bunk. "Look at me." Mist did so."Put her left leg over you right one." Mist did that. "Now put your left arm on you waist and right arm under your breasts." Mist complied. Mia watched with glamour.

Resulting in her getting her ass kicked by Ike when he comes back. Or in the author’s case, a visit from Chris Hansen.

"Now stay still and keep your eyes on me." Cynder sat on her rear then put the paper in her left hand. She grabbed a pencil from Ike's pencil jar then started with the eyes, then the face, then the hair.

Minutes later, Cynder finished her drawing. The purple dragoness put the date. Mist walked to the picture of herself then smiled. "Astounding work."

Cynder chuckled. "Wonder what your brother might say."

Mist smiled "I think he'll be happy when he sees me in that picture."

Yeah, I can totally imagine him getting thrilled over seeing a naked drawing of his sister.

Mia put her hands on her waist "You ever tried making love to a girl before?"

Mist turned her head "Never tried that before. There is a first time." then laid down showing her goods to the dragoness. "Okay. Be gentle will you?"
Cynder got on the cleric then lowered herself to see her face. Cynder used her paws to grope the girl's breasts.

"Oh... Yes... My nipples are nice and hard Cynder. Your hands are somewhat soft." Mist admired.

Cynder enjoyed the pleasure before her eyes. "Your as adorable as Spyro is."

And a mix up between your and you’re, because why the hell not at this point?

Pointless nitpick aside, wouldn’t it be painful for a preteen girl to get her breasts groped by a young dragon?

The dragoness continued rubbing the cleric's breasts until she came. The cleric took heavy breaths as sweat was on her face.

Mist turned to Mia with a smile "Are loving it? The wonder of seeing the cleric naked?"

Mia smiled and said "Yes. I love how Cynder fondled your breasts."

Cynder thought up then said to Mist who was getting up. "You said you met a girl named Ena. You also said she is a dragon like I am, correct?"

"Yes but it a human who can turn into a dragon. She's laguz like Lethe is." Mist explained.

Looking back at the author’s harem list, I didn’t see either Ena or Lethe. It’s quite odd how the author has no problem adding anthropomorphic animals and dragons to his harem, yet has a strange aversion to humans who can turn into animals and dragons.

The cleric and the young swordswoman walked to then hugged each other. "Okay. Now that Ike is gone missing, as long as you are here, i'll protect you however I can my friend.

Mia thought for a moment then said "I agree."

Just then, the room's intercom came on. "Well wasn't that moment I heard from your room nice? Come up to the briefing room." Bright's voice said.

"Something bad?" Mist asked the intercom.

Bright said "Yes. Something bad is being broadcasted in India. Come up to the briefing room." then shut the intercom off.

India?! Did the New Order leave that German fort and set up shop elsewhere, or is there yet another enemy to add to the list?

London.

Captain Price and his team approached a sweatshop in some cars. "Re-group on me." Price ordered.

"Do you think the bad guys will talk in there?" Price wondered.

Gaz gripped his W12000 "No idea, sir."

Then Command radioed "Bravo Six, try and get the owner to talk. He may have a connection. We can't send choppers over civilians."

Price, Astrachan and Darien came in. They saw Columbians enslaving some workers to make cocaine.

These Colombians went through all the effort to move their operation to a different country, when it would have been much easier to pay off the cops back home.

The SAS captain pointed his MP5 forward. "Freeze!" Price ordered then the columbians did so. "Where's the owner?"

Some Columbians with some knives appeared then one of them said "Look at mine pendejo!" then threw a knife grazing Price's cheek.

(Song: ubawareta junsui na kokoru no kesshou from Sailor Moon S 2nd part)

Because that’s the ideal song to have in the background while fighting drug dealers.

The Columbians charged for Price. Price drew his pistol and shot the 2 each in the head. A Columbian tried to fire on Price but Darien got him. Astrachan caught the arms of one with a chainsaw then split the Columbian apart.

"He had to split!" Astrachan quiped.

In the processing area, some Columbians with machine guns got into positions. The columbians fired on Darien who ran for cover.

"Astrachan! Get into position and hit them with the bazooka."

"Right sir!" Astrachan pulled a bazooka out then fired a rocket at some bad guys. Darien grenaded the rest with a grenade launcher.

Just then, a man 6'10 tall appeared with 2 big meat cleavers. "No way you'll meet the boss!" then charged for Price.

“You’ll have to settle for the mini-boss, which is me by the way.”

The captain punched the man but his hand got broken. The man picked up Price then threw him into a wall. The captain got up and aimed a pistol but his gun was knocked away.

"Too strong, you carajo! Now I can kill you now!"

Astrachan beated the man's back with a stick as many times but the bad guy knocked him away. The man raised one of his meat cleavers. "Here's the meat you'll ever have!"

I think a couple words went missing from that sentence.

But then a rose hits the bad guy's hand, causing him to drop it. "Who the fuck are you man?" The Columbian asked the man who did it.

(Tuxedo Mask theme plays)

"Sweatshops are never a good place for jobs. I'm Tuxedo Mask, rescuer of the enslaved and justice bringer." Tuxedo Mask explained.

What’s this, no speech about how drugs are for losers?

The man charged then Tuxedo Mask threw some roses to paralyze the thug. "Now Price!" Tuxedo ordered then Price jumped up and kicked the big guy a few times in the face. The big guy fell down unable to get up.

"Okay guys! Let's see the owner!" Price ordered.

They got into the owner's office then the columbian owner turned his chair.

"Okay, where's Mario?" Price threatened.

Why would the leader of a drug cartel know where Mario is?

"Hmph! I don't think I have them. If you'd want Ike whom I like to watch in matches on T.V., you can find even him in Zakhaev International Airport in Russia."

Darien told him "Don't do anything I wouldn't do while i'm gone now."

then Astrachan finished "And give our regards to the police."

I’m a quarter through the fic so far, and I don’t think the plot has progressed since the second chapter. It’s just random set pieces for the sock puppets with name tags to fight the ever-growing assortment of baddies the author throws at us.

What broadcast from India did Bright hear? Is Mario even at Zakhaev International Airport? Find out next time!

Heroines: Peach, Zelda, Samus, Daisy, Rosalina, Midna, Ruto, Nabooru, Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong, Ayumi Tachibana, Krystal, Fara Phoenix, Katt Monroe, Palutena, Jody Summer, Kate Alan, Mrs. Arrow, Misty, Daisy, Violet, Lily, Lyra, Kate, Leaf, Dawn, Cheryl, Gardenia, Cynthia, Candice, Greta, Solana, Minami, Phoebe, Flannery, May, Janine, Whitney, Clair, Maylene, Chigusa, Lara Laramie, Zoey, Holly, Luna, Nicolette, Lizabeth, Delia Ketchum, Caroline, Lola, Johanna, Adeleine, Ribbon, Lyn, Micaiah, Mist, Titania, Elincia, Mia, Nephenee, Lethe, Lyre, Sanaki, Sigrun, Marcia, Laura, Lucia, Nailah, Heather, Meg, Jill, Sheeda, Palla, Catria, Est, Minerva, Norne, Athena, Midia, Elice, Lena, Florina, Farina, Fiora, Vaida, Farina, Karla, Rebecca, Louise, Nino, Lilina, Thany, Tate, Juno, Fir, Clarine, Sue, Miledy, Guinevere, Wendy, Dorothy, Cath, Lalam, Niime, Cecilia, Brunya, Petrine, Paula Polestar, Kumatora, Meryl Silverbergh, Olga Gurlukovich, Manon Batiste, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat, Chun-Li, Sakura Kasugano, Cammy White, Rose, Ibuki, Makoto, Mai Shiranui, Blue Mary, Li Xiangfei, Hotaru Futaba, Taki, Seong Mina, Chai Xianghua, Sophitia Alexandra, Cassandra Alexandra, Setsuka, Isabella 'Ivy' Valentine, Talim, Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Amy Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Raye Hino/Sailor Mars, Lita Kino/Sailor Jupiter, Mina Aino/Sailor Venus, Rini/Sailor Mini Moon, Amara Ten'ou/Sailor Uranus, Michelle Kaioh/Sailor Neptune, Trista Meioh/Sailor Pluto, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, Cynder, Ember, Bianca, Sheila, Frau Bow, Sayla Mass, Mirai Yashima, Christina Mackenzie, Emma Sheen, Fa Yuiry, Leina Ashta, Roux Louka, Elpeo Puru, Elle Vianno, Kayra Su, Chan Agi, Rain Mikamura, Allenby Beardsley, Nami, Nico Robin, Nefertari Vivi, Videl, Android 18, Pan, Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka, Temari, Tenten, Hinata Hyuga, Hanabi Hyuga, Granny Chiyo, Tsunade, Shizune, Anko Mitarashi, Kurenai Yuhi, Sun Shang Xiang, Diao Chan, Zhen Ji, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Yue Ying, Xing Cai, Oichi, Ginchiyo Tachibana, Ina, Kai, Nene, Kunoichi, Gracia, Aya

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan, Officer Stuart, Officer Emery, Officer Terry, Officer Burton, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

Villains: Emerald, General Scales, Shadow the Hedgehog, Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo, Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal, Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus, Nacien, Valtome, Khaled Al-Asad, Zant, Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh, Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku, Jyabura, Kalifa, Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch, Cell, Billy Kane, Pigma Dengar, Leon Powalski, Panther Caroso, Michelo Chariot, Kyoji Kasshu
Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:48 pm

Another short chapter this time, though it does go into detail about the radio show Geese and Narcian are planning to create.

"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." Napoleon Bonaparte

It’s fitting we get a quote from Napoleon for this chapter, as this fic’s starting to become my Waterloo.

Chapter 12: Radio Geese

Calcutta at night.

Mist, Mia, Cynder, Ibuki, Katt, Da Qiao, Pan, Nami and 2 Indian operatives walked through the beautiful night in the streets of Calcutta. Geese was broadcasting his Anti-U.N. Message to India. They had to get to the radio station, shut the broadcast down and get out.

"This will be good if we all stay stealth." One of the operatives said.

Why yes indeed, staying stealth would prove to be beneficial to you all.

The girls had silenced MP5s. They walked through the alley and saw 2 OpFors. Ibuki took out one then Katt took care of the other.

"Nightie night." Ibuki taunted.

They continued and saw 3 Germans inside patrolling the inside of a barber shop for stragglers outside.

"Don't think about it." Nami warned.

They moved and saw "2 tangos by the burned car." Mia noticed. Katt sniped the Zeon trooper then the German with him.

"Topped them." Mist whispered.

While silently going along the city streets, Mist heard footsteps. She then ordered "Get into the shadows!" they did so and saw a Russian with a gun walking by. As the guard stops, Mist says "He's mine."The guard begins to take a piss as Mist tells him "Hey! Suzy!" then slits his throat.

Because I can totally see Mist doing something like this.

Mia walked with her comrades and said "So many people like to be in this place. It's a ghost town at night."

After reaching the station, one of the operatives said "Get ready for take down." His comrade said "Flashbang time." then threw a flashbang in there. As it went off, Germans and OpFors were blinded by the blast it made. This gave the girls an advantage then they shot the bad guys up.

Hearing a generator, Cynder suggested "If we kill the generator, we get an advantage in the dark." Ibuki had a charge, she planted it then detonated killing the power in the building.

They head upstairs and saw Geese, Cell and Nacien arguing with their men over the power outage in the building.

Guess they got cut out at the part where they introduce their special guest. Don’t you just hate it when something like that happens?

The men see the girls and shoot the Indian operatives. Mia and Nami take care of the men. As they enter the room, Pan is shocked to see Cell alive and kicking.

"So Gohan has sent a kid to do a man's job how nice." Cell admired.

Pan aimed her MP5 at Cell but he destroyed it. Gohan's daughter knew that Cell was in his Perfect Form when Emerald recruited him.

So Cell can destroy guns within an instant? Guess Bright lost a few members of his squad. A shame Mia had to die since I kinda liked her in Path of Radiance.

"Terry would've expected much from you lot." Geese taunted.

Katt shot the radio playing Geese's tape. "I don't think so!" This also destroyed the tape. "I bet the Indian government will hear about your tape!" Mist threatened.

Nacien pointed his sword at the team. "I'm afraid that we won't be having the time to play right now." he then threw a smoke grenade to confuse the girls. When the smoke cleared, the 3 villains were not there.

In other words, the author didn’t want to risk killing off any of his waifus, effectively making this chapter a complete waste of time.

They head up to the roof and saw Nacien and Geese on Nacien's wyvern.

"I'll let you scums live this time!" Nacien taunted then laughed evilly as he and Geese fled to the night.

Katt took out her radio "Tarantula 8-4. The target is secure but our operatives are dead. Bring it in now."

"Victor 4, this is Tarantula 8-4. We'll bring the big over there. Over." Tarantula the helicopter pilot radioed.

Smash Mansion, hours later.

Amy, Serena and Rini arrived back from their shopping trip. They had gotten some bikinis to try on and if it is a good time swim in them. They also had some snacks while they were out.

When I first read the relationship between Amy and Serena in an earlier chapter, I thought it was Sailor Mercury as opposed to Amy Rose. Yet for some reason the author doesn’t do anything to differentiate the two.

They got into Sonic's bedroom then unloaded the stuff they bought. They soon got undressed then got into bed with Rouge and Blaze.

"What would you do if Darien dumped you?" Rouge asked Serena.

Serena replied "I would be terrified. My life would be in tatters."

Amy giggled then said "Well, good night." then the girls all went to sleep.

“How’d you feel if your long-time boyfriend ditched you?”

“I’d feel terrible.”

“Ok, good night.”

And that’s a wrap. We had our first meaningful casualty of the fic; the potential radio show host career Geese and Narcian could’ve had.

Sometimes, bad broadcasts can go bad indeed. Stick around.

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:04 pm

Considering how 13 is often considered to be an unlucky number, I don’t have high hopes for this chapter. Indeed, it’s longer than the last couple were, so we may be in for a ride here.

"You know the real meaning of peace only if you have been through the war." Kosovar

Would this fanfic count as a war against clever writing?

Chapter 13: Plans for Russia, Under the Moonlight

Fort Schmerzen

Makarov observed his picture of Imran Zakhaev with an eagle eye in his room while on his bed. The elderly Ultranationalist leader was close to his plans but was put short by Soap and Price. If Makarov wanted anything dead, it would be Price.

And Soap. Did you forget about him?

Vladimir looked up and said "Price. You murdered Zakhaev in cold blood. You who want peace and order, deserve neither."

As he watched his picture of Zakhaev, Valtome opened the door to his room.

"Still mad this Captain Price?" Valtome asked Makarov.

"Da." Makarov threw his Zakhaev picture aside.

Now that’s odd, why would he throw a picture of his husbando aside?

"I am ever loyal to the rightful Russia even f Zakhaev his gone." Makarov sipped his water. "You still have his son, Victor. Right?" Valtome was wondering that Zakhaev had a son.

"I'm taking care of him. He still leads the field forces." Makarov smiled.

Valtome joined the young Russian. "What will you be planning for those pesty Loyalists anyway? Uwee hee hee!"

Makarov picked up his pistol "Humiliate it's government by killing some people, then I will hang Vorchevsky from a tree."

There’s a considerable blank spot in your plan between ‘killing people’ and ‘hanging the president.’ Maybe you should fix that up.

"Uwee hee hee! That would be interesting! I enjoy the thrill of torture!" Valtome was excited.

Makarov had a plan. "We'll start by killing a number of people at Zakhaev International Airport. I made it bloody before, it will happen again."

In other words, the author is a lazy hack who wants to rehash the events of No Russian.

Just as Valtome was about to slip off Makarov's clothing, the senator asked him "What will the catch be?"

"Just like last time I was there, commands and phrases will be said by my team in English. No Russian." Makarov recommened.

That only worked the first time, because Makarov wanted to pin the massacre on the United States. Everyone in the world knows who he is and which group he’s affiliated with.

"I was hoping to try that out there." Valtome laid his head down. "We strike out tomorrow?" Makarov nodded.

After the 2 men undressed and went to sleep, Makarov thought "If I see Price there, fill him with lead Valtome."

Russia airspace.

Price and his men rode an MH-16 through Russian airspace. Price was talking to an old friend.

"I'm pretty sure that Link is there Captain Price. I kinda like watching Ganondorf in tournaments." Nikolai told his good friend.

But Price didn’t care; he only wanted to know where Mario was.

That aside, why are they trying to keep the hostages separated? Wouldn’t it make them easier to get lost?

"Hell with that, we'll try and give it our best shot at the airport." Price told Nikolai then disconnected. After disconnecting, Darien saw something come up from the ground in the distance. It stopped in midair then began to fly towards the helicopter and a warning beeps.

"What the bloody hell is that?" Gaz noticed the thing.

Price knew it. Stinger Missile! "Incoming missile! Hang on!" then the helicopter is hit and the MH-16 begins to spin violently. The men hold on for dear life.

As the crash warning beeps, the pilot radios "Mayday Mayday! This is Swordfish 4-5, we are going down, I repeat, we are going down! 18 miles south from the Moscow Downtown!" then everything turns black as the helicopter crashes.

As Soap woke up, he saw Darien getting him up. "Woah! I survived that twice." Soap commented.

"We better get going before the Russians find out." Darien warned. Price said to Gaz "Casualty report." Gaz checked the lifeless Astrachan then the pilots. "Astrachan and both pilots are dead sir." Price shook his head at the bloody mess before him "Bugger."

I’d shed a tear, if I knew who the hell Astrachan was.

Price looked around then said "Alright, the downtown's not far from here. Let's find some civilian transport and move out."

As the SAS team searched around for some civilian cars, they could hear gang member laughs. "I don't think we're alone guys." Burton said worried.

"You got a talent for stating the obvious." Stuart told him.

Then several gang members drove in on motorcycles. Their leader had a mohawk and a big scar on his right cheek. The bikes at katana blades on the sides to anyone they drive by.

Bikers?! Oh good lord, I already mocked a fic where a bunch of blank-slate characters fought some bikers.

"Did you think you could walk through the mighty Biker Falcon's territory and live?" Biker Falcon the gang leader said.

"Why are your men here at this time sir?" Terry had his pistol out.

Biker Falcon turned to his gang. "Everyone one of my henchmen you see before me, is a former professional high speed racer in Russia and China. With our skills no one can beat us."

So five laps around the Zakhaev International Airport then?

Price pointed his M1911 at Biker Falcon. "Move aside. I'm only saying it bloody once."

Falcon spitted. "No one will be around to say it twice." then signaled "Attack! Then Falcon's men reved charged on their bikes.

(Song: Muay Thai assassin fight song from Street Fighter II V)

A biker drove for Darien. The young lad rolled to avoid then aimed his HK machine gun and shot the biker causing him to crash.

Another punk drove for Gaz who was busy readying his shotgun. The SAS member jumped over the biker just as he got close and fired the W12000 blowing the biker's head off.

2 bike punks drove for Soap who aimed carefully with his M1A1 and with careful timing, shot each in the head then avoided the crashing motorcycles which then exploded behind Soap.

Mindlessly charging into the enemy fire, these bikers are just as dumb as the ones from that other fic.

Price was cut in one of his arms by a biker's blade. The SAS captain clutched his arm in pain. "See that? They can get cut like everyone else does! Finish him off boys!" Biker Falcon ordered.

As 2 bikers drove to finish Price, Eagle dived in with his clubs and whacked each of the thugs in the face knocking them off. "Try to hit the driver next time!" Eagle said.

"Maybe a pistol would do." Price acknowledged.

Burton ran for his life from a biker that would kill him any second now. He was cornered near a tree until Soap shot the biker with a Walther P99 killing the biker.

Wait-what?! Who the hell is Burton and why did he show up just now?

"Oh you guys make me sick! Kill the fuckers!" Biker Falcon snarled.

They shot that guy with a pistol. Such a monstrous act.

Falcon and his remaining thug drove for Price. The captain ducked in time. The 2 biker thugs turned to make another pass on Price. The captain was ready, do or die. As soon as the bikers got close, Price rolled between them without getting harmed, then shot the first thug with his M1911 then fired at Falcon's bike gas tank. As the bullet flew for the tank, Biker Falcon had only time for "Oh SHIT!" then the gas tank is hit and Biker Falcon is killed in the blast.

"Didn't need Tuxedo Mask for this one." Darien admired.

Can’t blame you, their AI was utter garbage.

Price clapped. "Alright, let's find some transport and head to Zakhaev International." the team find a bus then board it. "SAS. I'll be the new driver." Price said to the driver who said "Alright SAS." then walks to a passenger seat.

The bus then drives off to find Zakhaev International Airport.

Outside the Smash Mansion.

The Wolf laguz queen Nailah lay on one of the pool chairs of the outdoor smash mansion pool.

Oh, so the authors dislikes girls who can turn into dragons, cats and herons, but a girl who can turn into a wolf is perfectly fine.

The outdoor pool was larger than the indoor one. She was wearing just a sleeping robe. She heard footsteps and it was Lita Kino with her hair down. Lita was in a nightrobe.

"What are you doing out in the dark all by yourself?" Lita was confused.

Nailah sighed then said "Just thinking about my people i'm hoping to migrate."

"Just sensed Rubeus and some Witches 5 members revived." Lita said.

Yep, some but not all of them revived somehow. Don’t ask me why.

Nailah sat up and stretched. "Just think about where the world could go if there were 2 queens married."

"You mean if you married the Crimean queen Elincia?" Lita had a hand behind her head.

Nailah stood up. "Yes. If I would marry Elincia or her bodyguard Lucia, the 2 kingdoms of Hatari and Crimea could be united into one, no war."

Lita looked at the pool water. "I was coming out for a dip."

Nailah smirked then told the young girl. "The water sure is fine this time of night."

The 2 took off their robes then dived in. After coming up, Lita and Nailah looked at each other.

Thus begins another illogical pairing between two characters from different franchises. I should make a compilation of them at the end.

"Damn. Amy sure enjoys this when alone." Lita smiled.

Nailah grinned. "Sometimes, some laguz prefer swimming like this."

As the 2 swam close to each other, Lita noticed her leg was near the wolf queen's lower region. The queen chuckled. "It will be alright. No one will see us right now." Nailah assured.

Lita looked around. "Just hope Bright didn't notice us nude."

The 2 embraced each other in the water and then brought their mouths to each other. The laguz's tongue had gotten onto Lita's. As Lita moaned with pleasure, her hands lowered to the queen's buttocks and groped them. After releasing their mouths, Nailah kissed Lita's hardened nipples. This caused Lita to giggle. After the pleasure, they broke off.

"Maybe I should tell Amy to swim naked more often. Could that make her more comfortable?" Lita asked the laguz queen.

Which one? There’s two of them.

Nailah put her hands underwater on her waist. "Worth a shot."

"Let's head inside. I don't think Bright likes people out of bed after lights out." Lita recommened.

The 2 head back, put their robes back on then head inside.

Inside, the wolf queen headed to Elincia's chambers. She saw Elincia was making love to Lucia.

I can see that from the carefully written description we got.

"Your excellency." Nailah told the Crimean queen.

Elincia and Lucia stopped then turned to Nailah. "Evening." Elincia greeted.

Nailah took off her robe and she was naked before the 2 nude female lovers. "Maybe some room for one more perhaps."

Lucia looked at Elincia then turned to the wolf laguz. "Alright, if you say so."

After some love making, they stop and Lucia gets up to shut the lights off. The queen's guard then rejoins her 2 lovers.
"
That time, I heard you cumming." Lucia smiled to Elincia.

Elincia smiled back. "I never minded being naked with you, my guardian."

Nailah tucked in. "Night ladies. See you tomorrow."

The women were asleep in seconds thinking about their pasts.

Well the plot’s moving somewhere finally. Too bad that it’s a rehash of an infamous Call of Duty mission. Oh and we finally got our first K.I.A in the mega list the author provides for us at the end. And it took thirteen fucking chapters to get there.

What time will Makarov strike Zakhaev International Airport a second time? When will Price reach the airport? Find out!

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery, Officer Terry, Officer Burton, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:05 pm

With the last chapter setting the stage for No Russian Redux, you’d think it’ll be the focus of this chapter. Instead the author casts it aside for what they’re really writing this for.

"In war, you win or lose, live or die and the difference is just an eyelash." General Douglas MacArthur

A single hand is all the difference between a tolerable fanfic, and an awful one.

Chapter 14: What Ways to Start the Day

Moscow Highway Bridge

An armored truck is driving along the right side of the road never caring about other cars, just Zakhaev Airport.

In the truck was a Russian driving the truck, in the back were Makarov, Al-Asad, Valtome, Victor Zakhaev and Billy Kane. They were clad in Russian special forces uniforms and at their feet were bags with machine guns inside them. There also 3 Russian Ultranaitonalists with them.

Makarov watched an accident happen but didn't want to get involved.

"Many people die in their car accidents everyday." Makarov admired.

I love how casually he just said that. I wonder if he acts like this every time a plane crashes as well.

Al-Asad cocked his Desert Eagle. "Wonder if we can get the hangars too?"

Makarov chuckled. "Oh yes, even the hangars, but first the terminal."

Valtome put on a stolen police helmet to shield his curly hair so the police won't recognize him, or if the shootup messes with it. "I don't want my good looks to be spoiled, now do I? Uwee hee hee!"

Victor scoffed then got his Mini-Uzi hidden. "I'll pull it out when we are ready."

Billy had his Sansetsukon staff in his belt ready to take it out when needed for Russian security forces coming after him.

Everyone else has guns Billy, and yet you use your staff. I’d complain about it, but this is the closest we’re ever gonna get to read about the actual Billy in this fic.

Makarov saw the staff "I like that weapon Billy."

Billy replied "Passed down for generations. Never got old."

Valtome put a finger near his throat then moved it to another side. "We take care of those Russians, then we can hunt down Zelgius and gut him like a fish."

What the hell is Zelgius doing in Russia?!

"Just remember for this trip Valtome, no Russian." Makarov ordered.

After some more turns and traffic lights, the truck arrived at Zakhaev International Airport. After the 5 villains got out, Makarov ordered a Russian "Anatoly, if anything goes wrong with me, go in guns blazing."

Anatoly nodded "Yes sir. We'll send a message with this attack while you fight on."

Anatoly closed the truck's back doors while Makarov and his men went inside the airport.

Hotel in Moscow, Price's room

Price sipped his tea at his table then he slammed his cup down. He turned to Soap and Gaz who were watching the football game and Darien was playing Crazy Eights with Eagle.

"Useless wankers! We spent the whole night last night trying to look for Zakhaev Airport and we didn't have luck." Price was angry.

If an entire team of highly trained operatives weren’t able to locate a large and highly frequented airport, I weep for the nation that hired these goons.

Darien yawned "Well after much time in the bus, I felt I needed the rest."

Eagle turned his head "That's why I picked this hotel to stay in sir."

Gaz put a hand on his chin. "I never knew that Zakhaev's son would be alive."

Yeah, it’s funny how he’s still alive, considering that in Modern Warfare he died before his father!

Soap chuckled then said "Just hope Zakhaev never succeeds his father."

As Price walked to the balcony to get the sun on him, he saw through his binoculars a gun battle going on. It's Zakhaev International Airport under attack!

"Oh shit!" Price slammed his binoculars. "Soap get the team together. We're heading to Zakhaev International right now!" Price ordered Soap.

You just said you couldn’t find it a few moment ago! Consistency, what is that?

"We did have breakfast this morning, didn't we?" Soap said as he sighed.

Gaz checked his watch "It's hours before lunch sir."

Price ordered "Get off your arses and let's get the hell going!"

The men geared up then headed out of the hotel.

Smash Mansion, Pokemon trainer's room.

The sun shined on the room as May woke up next to her sleeping mother Caroline. Lola, Johanna, Dawn and Delia were still asleep. The 6 were also completely naked. May lowered her face then kissed one of her mother's breasts.

This caused Caroline to wake up then sit up with her daughter. "Morning May."

May giggled "Morning mom. I love that body of yours, no matter what you wear, or in this case, not wear."

Seems that’s the only reason the author likes any of these characters.

Caroline lays her fingers on May's nipples and they giggle. "Love the way you giggle." Caroline said.

After Caroline and May get off the bed, the others woke up. "Let's order some breakfast. Peach said it's free." Delia suggested. They all agreed on pancakes."

"So leave the whipped cream can with that." Johanna told the kitchen phone. The other girls giggled when Johanna said whipped cream.

Lola answered wearing just a towel. It was a marine outside the doorway. After getting the platter, her towel dropped. "Clumsy me." Lola faked.

The marine said "Have a nice breakfast." then walked off nervous.

The women gathered near the closed tray on the bed as Delia opened it. Pancakes soaked in syrup on 6 plates and the can of whipped cream next to them.

Intense pancake eating action.

"Yummy breakfast!" May cheered. She had some pieces of her stack, while this was on, some syrup got on her chest. Caroline saw that, "May I lick it clean?" May said "Oh yeah." The mother ran her tongue along the naked little girl's chest. She never thought of it before but syrup tasted good on a girl's chest.

What the fuck is wrong with this author?!

As Delia ate some of her pieces, she said "May, you taste really good with that syrup on you."

Johanna intentionally put some syrup from her stack onto her breasts for her daughter as soon as she down some of her pancakes. Dawn licked her nude mother fine. After their pancakes were eaten, Johanna got the whipped cream and put some on her breasts then her pussy.

"Come and get it girls." Johanna said seductively.

Delia, Dawn and Lola put their mouths on the skin where Johanna sprayed her whipped cream on herself. The blue haired mother moaned with excitement as she said "Oh, yes. I taste very good. This is a fine breakfast yet."she moaned louder. Delia licked faster and paused "I like the cream so much." then resumed. After their share, Johanna came.

This is the least arousing breakfast I’ve ever read about.

After her energy restored, Johanna giggled. "How about we have a nice bath before we head out?"

Dawn, May and Caroline agreed and decide to let Delia and Lola have their business for now. Since they were already naked in the bathroom, they got in the tub and Caroline turned on the hot water. The water was first cold then hot to keep the girls satisfied.

"This water is so cozy, I could be in it all day." Caroline said with a smile.

May thought back "I had long back a little fish pokemon making off with my entire bikini and I had to walk home naked."

"I must say, Dawn's breasts are as cute as her pink underwear." Caroline giggled.

Dawn laughed "I feel really fine since we're all girls in here."

Johanna said to her daughter "No fear of guys looking at us right now. Mommy can caress you whenever she feels like it."

Dawn hugged Johanna "Thanks mom. Your the best, beautiful and naked mom I ever had."

If I were to take anything from this chapter, it’s that the author has a disturbing obsession with his own mother.

May splashed some water on Caroline causing the mother to laugh. "She really likes it, even when we are at a water park."

After May did more splashes of bath water, Johanna put herself between Caroline's legs. "Your titties are huge. I like them a lot." Johanna then started to kiss Caroline. After 30 seconds, they released.

"It's very funny watching a mom kiss another mom." Dawn giggled.

Well they do say lesbians make the best comedians.

"Cutest girls in Sinnoh and Hoenn should be better off naked." Johanna suggested. As May was about to speak, the intercom came on.

"Sorry if i'm interrupting the whole mansion on their activities, but something came up. If anyone is up, come to the briefing room" Hargrove said then shut it off.

Princess Daisy, Ayumi, Zelda, Katt, Krystal, Fara, Sun Shang Xiang, Yue Ying, Amy Mizuno, Mai, Nene, Kunoichi, Karla, Kai, Fir, Shizune, Sheeda and Midia came into the briefing room.

"What is it at this hour?" Sheeda asked.

Hargrove turned on his projector. "We found out who supplied the kidnapping of the smashers." and showed of picture of 2 men, one with purple hair and a purple mustache, a necklace, a shoulder guard and a yellow shirt and black undershirt. The other had blue hair, a blue little beard, 2 shoulder guards with brushy parts and a green shirt.

"Schaeffer and Gashilama." Hargrove told the girls.

"Never heard of them sir." Ayumi said confused.

Hargrove said to Krystal "They were old enemies of Ike and they supplied the kidnappers with the weapons."

I did a bit of research on the Fire Emblem wikia; says that Gashilama was a slaver who sold captured laguz(people who could transform into animals), and Schaffer was the leader of a group of gangsters that held a church full of priests hostage. Both of them were your typical chapter bosses that died in the same chapter they were introduced in.

In short, there’s no reason why they’re here at all.

Krystal crossed her arms "Do you think they'll know where Fox is?"

Karla gave a pow gesture "One bullet to kidnap Roy and others. This means..."

Hargrove stared "They're our ticket to the smashers." he then flipped picture to Rio de Janeiro with the Christ the Redeemer statue in the background. "You'll find them in Rio de Janeiro in a favela doing an arms deal."

Must be with the Colombians, or the Triad, or the Bikers, or- you get the point.

Midia turned to Sheeda "Are you thinking what I am?"

Sheeda put her fist in a hand. "I'm gonna get Marth saved and end the villains who kidnapped him."

Hargrove shut the projector off. "Your transport's waiting for you girls. You'll have some persons going along with you as back up. Good luck out there."

And there’s that chapter wrapped up. Like usual, the plot moves at a snail’s pace, mainly because the author refuses to have the allies bomb the villains main hideout, which they willingly revealed the location.

Can the girls get the information they need from Gashilama and Schaeffer? How long will Zakhaev International Airport hold up against Makarov? Find out!

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery, Officer Terry, Officer Burton, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:10 am

We’re officially a third of the way through the fic, and although it’s just a recreation of a Call of Duty mission, I’m glad there’s some actual progression.

"Every tyrant who has lived has believed in freedom - for himself." Elbert Hubbard

Every fanfic author who has written a power fantasy, does so for them self.

Chapter 15: No Russian

Zakhaev International Airport

In the elevator, you could only hear the sound of the elevator humming as Makarov and his men geared up. They unzipped their bags and took out kevlar armor and some ammo. After applying the vests, they also put grenades on their vests when it was time to use them. Makarov got out his M9 pistol for close combat and put it in his holster.

Makarov glanced at his main men, Victor had an M240 machine gun, Al-Asad had a Striker Shotgun, Valtome had an RPD machine gun, and Billy had a DshK machine gun.

What happened to that staff he had?! I guess it would have been out of place alongside the terrorists armed with military-grade weaponry.

While the others got loaded up, Makarov took his M4 machine gun out and armed it.

A bing was sounded meaning they were nearing the main floor of the terminal. After another bing, they arrived on the main floor. After some more seconds, they were on the second floor. "S Nami Bog."

Makarov turned to his team "Remember, no Russian."

The men walked out of the elevator as they saw 43 people waiting to be scanned by the Russian guards. Makarov and his men set up like a firing squad in front of the civilians. As soon as the Russians turned, Makarov and his men open fire at the people.

Chaos, gunfire, terror and panic broke out into the airport as bullets rained down and man and woman alike. While some were shot, sparks came off of electricity.

Electricity? Are the people actually robots? It makes sense when you factor in the actions of everyone in this fic.

The men walked casually through the checkpoint while firing at Russians. The metal detector beeped but they didn't care. As guards ran out to stop them, Valtome shot them all.

They walked to a crowd begging for their lives. "Please spare us! We never do you harm!" A Russian begged. Victor, Al-Asad and Billy shot them up with their machine guns. A few who ran were shot in the head by Valtome, brains all over.

After ceasing fire, Makarov ordered "Up the stairs, go go!"

The men ran up while a Russian radio broadcast is heard. Makarov got first and shot 5 men and 3 women. A guard popped behind a pillar and ordered "Throw down your weapon now!" to Valtome who shot the guard 8 times in the chest.

Al-Asad and Valtome went into a book store and shot up some civilians trying to hide. A Russian threw books at Al-Asad saying "Get out of the airport and don't come-" before he could finish, Valtome blasts him apart. "Close enough." Valtome said.

You gotta hand it to the guy. He fought an armed terrorist with books; that takes real courage.

In an eye-glass store, some tried to defend themselves behind glass shelves but Billy used his Sansetsukon to beat them to death. The British gang member swung his staff across the owner's throat killing him.

Oh, so he did bring his staff along after all.

As men headed through Makarov who was walking through the center while he lackeys shot and killed, the Russian shot some. A women tried to pull her boyfriend to safety but they were shot apart by Victor who had his Mini-Uzi.

As they reached the balcony near the flight schedules, a Russian intercom is heard shouting some things in Russian. A guard tries to protect some but Al-Asad quickly got his Desert Eagle and blew his brains out. Valtome went over to the balcony and rained down his bullets on civilians trying to escape. He laughed as he did so.

As more Russian civilians died, 4 guards popped out of the elevator and prepared to battle Makarov, but the Russian threw a grenade and blew the guards to pieces and sent the elevator crashing down.

A metaphor for the author’s credibility.

While heading down the escalator, they saw panicking Russians fleeing for their lives as the security gate shut behind them. The flight schedules all switched to delayed due to Makarov.

"Okay, that clears the terminal. Now let's hit the runways." Makarov said.

The men head out to the runways and saw FSB forces arriving. "FSB! Take them out!" Makarov ordered.

As some were shot, Makarov checked the hangars for people. He shot some pilots who were not in their planes.

While the FSB struggled, Price and his men showed up to assist the FSB.

"What the hell happened here?" Price asked an FSB.

What do you think Price? These people aren’t playing some elaborate Halloween prank on you.

"We can't hold out against Makarov and- Oh chyort! He's getting away." the FSB saw Makarov making a run for it with his men.

While Makarov's ran for the parking garage, Makarov said "This has been a beautiful day Valtome."

Valtome turned to Makarov "Just in case we get shot on the way out, you've got the nicest six-pack i've ever laid eyes on."

Hey Valtome, save the flirting for when you’re not shooting people, ok?

Makarov blushed "Haven't eye."

After reaching Makarov's truck, Anatoly opened the door "Good you made it, get in." Anatoly helped Billy, Al-Asad and Victor in.

"When should we make love Valtome?" Makarov asked the curly haired senator while he got in the truck.

Valtome looked around "Soon Makarov. Soon." but as Anatoly reached for Valtome's hand, the doors burst open and Gaz shot the senator first in the stomach then the heart.

"Valtome!" Makarov shouted then pulled the senator in as he shut the truck doors then they drove off.

As Makarov lays Valtome down on the truck floor he said "Is there any medical supplies?"

A Russian checked then said "Sorry sir. You said no medical supplies for this one."

Seriously, you chose not to bring medical supplies in case shit hits the fan?! You are the worst terrorist I’ve ever seen Makarov.

Valtome coughed blood up and said to Makarov, "Makarov, there is something I have to tell you..."

The Russian turned his eyes "What do you want me to do?"

The dying senator said "Make the smashers pay one day, and also make Zelgius and the empress pay with their lives. Sanaki killed me. Blame her murder at the feet of the herons." while he coughed up more blood.

Putting aside the awkward insertion of a major sub-plot of the Tellius games, why would people be upset over Sanaki killing someone who participated in a full-scale massacre?

"Also... Tell Geese and Cervantes... our chess match with them... is canceled..." Valtome's said his last words and finally dies.

Makarov looked back. "I'll make your old foe Sanaki pay, with her head on my plate!"

At the airport garage, Price said to Gaz "Did you get Makarov?"

Gaz shook his head "Afraid not sir."

"Soap checked and no sign of the smashers." Price said.

Someday, Price will be reunited with Mario.

Rio de Janeiro.

A helicopter flew for the airfield as the pilot radioed "Mansion tower, this is Salmonella 3-1. We're nearing the airfield soon. ETA 45 seconds." During the flight, Sheeda turned and gasped at the Christ the Redeemer statue that went by.

Command replied "Copy 3-1. Good luck girls."

As the helicopters touched down, Daisy, Ayumi, Zelda, Katt, Krystal, Fara, Sun Shang Xiang, Yue Ying, Amy Mizuno, Mai, Nene, Kunoichi, Karla, Kai, Fir, Shizune, Sheeda and Midia got out and saw a little man with a mouth mask on his nose and over his mouth, and a white wig-like helmet on his head. He wore a white coat with peacock-like feathers on them. He also had a black shirt, white pants and brown shoes.

"Pang Tong. Good to see you again." Yue Ying said to Pang Tong.

Pang Tong shook hands with Yue Ying "So your looking to interrogate some people on Smashers?" he turned to his escorts "You'll need some help too." The men with Pang Tong were Guan Ping the son of Guan Yu, Wei Yan the speech impaired Shu officer with a red mask and armor on him, then there was Jiang Wei prodigy of Zhuge Liang and always had a trident.

I don’t know who any of them are, nor do I care.

Karla flirted to Wei Yan "You're one ugly fellow."

Wei Yan growled "Me ugly? No! You... freak."

Krystal said to the arguers. "Break it up."

As soon as they walked to the marine driver. Amy asked "We'll have some men searching for Gashilama too?"

The driver said "Yeah man."

Zelda got in as did Pang Tong. "We'll watch for them." Zelda had an MP40 out.

And there’s that chapter wrapped up. We finally witnessed the death of a New Order commander, and it took fifteen chapters. Fifteen fucking chapters, to make some minute progress in ending this war.

Can the girls find and capture Gashilama and Schaeffer? How will Makarov get his vengeance? Find out next time.

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Wei Yan, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, Jiang Wei, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery, Officer Terry, Officer Burton, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

Villains: Emerald, General Scales, Shadow the Hedgehog, Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo, Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal, Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus, Nacien, Valtome (K.I.A.), Khaled Al-Asad, Zant, Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh, Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku, Jyabura, Kalifa, Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch, Cell, Billy Kane, Pigma Dengar, Leon Powalski, Panther Caroso, Michelo Chariot, Kyoji Kasshu

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:55 am

If you were hoping for the story to pick up after Valthome bit the dust, then I hate to be the bearer of bad news…

"Try to look unimportant; they may be low on ammo." Infantry Journal

The author certainly does his job of acting unimportant very well.

Chapter 16: Dealing Takedown

Rio de Janeiro

Pang Tong and Zelda were driven through the streets of Rio de Janeiro. The driver was African-American. The truck they were following had stopped once, no sign of Gashilama's informant.

While following, Zelda confirmed on her radio "Guys, we matched the plates on the truck I took a picture. No sign of him yet."

The truck in front stopped again, the 2 saw Brazilian militia men come out to a drug dealer. The dealer supplied them with the cocaine then the Militia men continued on as Zelda and her driver followed.

Krystal radioed "No sign of the right hand yet?"

Whose right hand, Gashilamia’s? What’s wrong with his left hand?

Zelda confirmed "No. They stopped twice, we don't have him yet."

Then the truck stopped at a house as Pang Tong said "Hold up. He's stopped again." then the driver stops.

The Militia bad guys who stopped by the dealer came out to gashilama's right hand who had a gun behind his back.

Zelda looked and radioed "We have him girls. Whoever those guys we're seeing are, they're not very happy to see him." Just then the right hand pulled out his gun and shot the Militias. Another Militia Brazilian who was the truck driver got out.

"Wei Yan we have a situation!" Pang Tong radioed as the Brazilian was shot. The right hand prepared to fire at Zelda and Pang Tong. "Get down!" Pang Tong ordered then he and Zelda ducked with their hands behind their heads. The driver was not so lucky and was shot in the head. The lifeless driver fell to the wheel.

We’ll always remember you, nameless African American.

"He's getting away! Come on Pang Tong let's get him!" Zelda shouted to Pang Tong then they got out of the car. While running a corner, Zelda radioed "Daisy! The right hand got our driver dead! We're after him on foot."

"Okay! I'll cut him at the Hotel Rio!" Daisy radioed back. As shots were fired, Brazilian civilians panicked in terror.

Daisy and Ayumi saw him run for the alley. "He went to the alleyway! Follow him!" Ayumi shouted.

"Should we kill him?" Amy said.

Zelda said to her comrades. "Not yet! We need him for interrogation." they saw the right hand run for the favela. Before he could get there, Katt aimed her Dragunov sniper rifle at the man's leg then shot him there. The Right hand fell and he saw weapons pointed at him.

Minutes later, we see Sheeda and Pang Tong outside a Brazilian garage with 2 men armed with machine guns. The girls had the right hand tied to a chair and Fir is about to torture him.

Fir’s too much of an innocent cutie to be forced to torture someone.

Krystal had her hands on the garage door "Sheeda, Pang Tong this is going to take time. Go on with Meat and Royce and check the favela for anything on Gashilama and Schaeffer. That's where he was heading." then she shut the door.

"Let's go guys." Royce said as he and his comrades head for the favela. "There are civilians in the favela. Watch the fire."

As soon as they saw the favela in their sights, Sheeda put her binoculars in her eyes. She saw Gashilama and Schaeffer dealing guns and feral laguz to Brazilian bad guys.

Seems the Brazilians were hoping to get their foot into the fur market.

Pang Tong saw civilians around the area and said to Meat "Meat get the people out of here."

Meat said "Yes sir." then jumped down to the favela and had his gun up. He shouted that the area is no longer safe in Spanish and fired his gun up. Civilians ran screaming as Militia were alerted.

"Pang Tong! Let's focus on Gashilama and Schaeffer!" then pulled out her sword she had for bad situations.

Pang Tong pulled out his staff "Now to get myself young again."

While fighting through various Militia men, shots were heard as Royce radioed "Meat is down!" After Sheeda cuts down a Brazilian who nearly sniped Pang Tong, Royce radioed "Guys, i'm hit!" but was then cut off. Their men were dead.

Fat load of good they did.

After escaping up the stairs to another part, they saw Gashilama and Schaeffer attempting to escape up a pipe. Pang Tong swung his staff magically causing the pipe to drop with the 2 big men.

The men saw Pang Tong and Sheeda in their eyes. They pulled out their weapons, Gashilama had a Killer Axe while Schaeffer also had a Killer Axe and a Killer Bow ready to use it.

"We're not going quietly, fight like men!" Schaeffer shouted.

Gashilama pointed his axe "You want information really bad, beat it out of me if you can!"

Whatever, you two were some of the more pathetically easy bosses in Path of Radiance.

Sheeda engaged Gashilama while Pang Tong attack Schaeffer.

Exchanging some struck swings, Sheeda said "Pretty good for a big man!" Sheeda blocked 2 swings from Gashilama as he taunted "You hate buying half-breeds! Don't you! Get this!" then swung his right arm which Sheeda blocked.

As the fighting ensued, some sniper shots hit Schaeffer and Gashilama in the legs. Just before they could get up, they saw the other girls aiming at them.

Must’ve been hard to get up after getting shot in the legs.

"Salmonella 3-1, this is Krystal. We've got our package, I repeat, we've got the package." Krystal radioed.

Sun Shang Xiang put her chakrams away as she said "Let's see what they say at the mansion before dinner."

Smash Mansion, Interrogation room.

"Come on Gashilama. You supplied the Army of the New Order with the weapons that got Mario kidnapped. Where are the Smashers?" Bright interrogated then punched Gashilama.

The big berserker had seen Schaeffer executed by Bright.

And one of the villains was executed off screen. Brilliant.

"Who's gonna tell you what i-" then Gashilama was punched again.

"Okay Bright. I'll talk!" Gashilama started. "The smashers are being kept in a special salt mine in Germany near what was the Siegfried Line. My allies told me they were making a bomb that would not only destroy the trophies of the smashers, but leave a hole to park even a hydrofoil from Russia."

"That's all we need to know." Bright then took out his P99 then shot Gashilama in the head.

Thus neither of the two morons got the chance to sell feral laguz.

I have to say that those two served no purpose. Heck, they’re not even listed in the villains section of the author’s notes. Why were they even in here to begin with?

Is the bomb the villains are making nuclear type? Could the girls even alert Price to the Smashers location? Stick around!

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Wei Yan, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, Jiang Wei, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery, Officer Terry, Officer Burton, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

Villains: Emerald, General Scales, Shadow the Hedgehog, Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo, Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal, Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus, Nacien, Valtome (K.I.A.), Khaled Al-Asad, Zant, Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh, Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku, Jyabura, Kalifa, Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch, Cell, Billy Kane, Pigma Dengar, Leon Powalski, Panther Caroso, Michelo Chariot, Kyoji Kasshu

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:36 am

Another day, another chapter of this schlock. Now I know how ConcernedGamer feels about mocking ‘New Spy.’

"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war." Napoleon Bonaparte

As I keep reading this quotes the author dumps into this fic, I wonder if the person who said the quote got paid royalties. It’s a little tricky since they’re dead, but I’m sure Mr. Crossover Marine Harem Master will find a way.

Chapter 17: Exhibition Fighting, Fished in a Barrel

Smash Mansion, Raye's Room

An African-American marine opens the door to Raye's room. She is playing chess with Lethe.

Raye moves her queen to check her opponent's king. Her rook is one row beneath the king. Lethe moved one space away, but then Raye moves her queen in.

"Checkmate! I won!" Raye had her arms up in triumph.

Intense Chess action!

Lethe patted her head. "Yay for you." then Lyre hugged her. "You can get another chance someday."

The marine approaches Raye with a paper. "Ma'am, it's for you." then Raye looks at the picture. She is being challenged by someone from Turkey by the name of Bald Bull.

"Oh boy. This will be a challenge, but i'll try it out." Raye accepts. She had never fought a boxer before.

Ok, and why would a boxer randomly challenge a marine out of nowhere, one that has had no experience fighting boxers nonetheless?

Outside in the practice arena, a car shows up. Out steps Bald Bull, the Turkish boxer who fought Little Mac before. He is wearing a tuxedo and red gloves.

As soon as he steps into the ring, Raye come out too then turns into Sailor Mars.

"You can't hurt me kid!" Bald Bull taunted in Turkish then throws off his suit, revealing a pair of red boxing trunks with a white trim. Then the referee comes in.

"Alright, go to the center." the fighters do so. "Okay. If someone goes limp, the fight is over." Mars and Bald Bull get to their fighting stances. "Fight!"

(Song: Strange Sunset from Street Fighter EX)

And now we get the authors playthrough of a Punch Out level. Brilliant…

Sailor Mars starts by doing a swift kick to the boxer's face, he staggers a bit then regains balance. He spun his hands together then brought them to his face then thrusted his right hand fast. He hits Mars in chest.

She backs away then jumps up and slams her hands onto Bald Bull''s head.

"My barber likes my head, don't break it!" Bald Bull angrily said.

Well then wear a helmet, dumbass.

The Sailor Scout then does a spinning back hand attack to the boxer's stomach, causing him to clutch it in pain.

While watching, Rini could see her reflection. "I can see Serena's nice chest in Bald Bull's forehead!" then Serena turned "Hey!"

“Don’t you know that Lita has the best chest out of all of us?”

"Ah Lan!" Bald Bull hits his head 2 times then tries a left hook to Raye who ducks at the last second. "Ah be!" Bald Bull curses but then Raye glows one of her hands with fire and hits Bald Bull's chest with it.

"Giving up now!" Sailor Mars taunted with a finger waving.

Bald Bull spat "Now i'll show you!" then steps back a bit, kicks his right leg back 2 times then starts to glow red. You can hear the sound of a tea kettle whistling while he does this. He then starts to run in place preparing a strike.

This is a one-in-a-million chance for Raye. She had to do it now or get knocked limp.

Mars puts her hands with 2 fingers up. "Mars..." then glows fire "Fire..." as Bald Bull starts to charge forward... "IGNITE!" then Mars sends her ball of fire forth. The ball hits, Bald Bull hard, and sends him unconscious right to the floor.

I’d question the use of fire magic in a boxing match, but then I realized why the author wants the fight scene over and done with quickly.

"Astounding match! Winner by knockout! Raye!" The referee said.

Bald Bull gets up and checks hands with the scout. "What was with that rage you were trying to put on?" Raye asked. Bald Bull grinned. "Just my game I like to play with Little Mac at." then chuckled.

Ural Mountains

2 Army Abrams tanks drove through the cold canyon. One of them was callsigned "Fluorine" and another was "Boron". They were on a training drill in the cold snow that came down.

The Fluorine driver radioed "Hargrove the drill in the snow is going pretty well. No signs of bad guys all is quiet around here."

Hargrove radioed back "Don't worry Fluorine, just drive a few more miles and we can pick you up. Be wary of bad guys if they are in."

Ok, mind telling me why these jackasses are in the Urals of all places?!

The Boron tank driver said "Don't worry. Boron's got Fluorine covered."

Hargrove smirked "Keep Fluorine safe for the time being." then disconnected.

"This is the worst place to get your ass frozen off, I never been here before." the Fluorine driver said to one of the gunners.

The big gunner said "You make a snowball and throw it at me i'll kill ya'."

Just then, the Boron tank got something on it's scope. "Oh shit!" the Boron driver said. "What are my orders Mansion tower? Mansion tow-" before he could radioing finish, a blast blows the Boron tank and it's crew to pieces.

Then Zeon Mobile Suits, Zakus, Acguys and Doms appeared.

Ok, I don’t know who they are and I don’t see them on the villain list. So I’m going to assume they were drawn in by the Geese & Narcian radio show.

"Oh man! We need assistance somebody! Somebody go for help!" the Fluorine pilot radioed.

Training Gym, Smash Mansion

A bunch of marines were training for battle. Meg was training herself off for her muscular build, even if she is obese like her father Brom is. As she punched her big bad, she said "Much hard work as training with my dad."

There were other girls working out too. As a marine was shouting lowly, Meg walked up to him. "Let me help you put more anger into it." She then gave an anger shout as she punched his bag. "Just try it that way son." Meg said with a smile.

The obese swordswoman walked back to her bag. While practicing, she could see Nene giving some lessons to some marines.

“Now remember, make sure to never show your teammates any family photos. Otherwise you’ll end up dying.”

After the lessons were all done, Nene waved "Have fun now. No troubles." then she walked out.

While in the hallways, she noticed Phoebe walk right into her. "Sorry 'bout that." Phoebe rubbed her head.

"Didn't mean it." Nene smiled. The ninja noticed Phoebe's bosom then dropped her jaw.

I’ve got to be honest, I only recognize the Samurai Warrior ladies via their Pokémon Conquest counterparts. At the very least it’ll make this scene somewhat more realistic.

Phoebe thought it up then "Would you like to see it?"

The 2 walked to Phoebe's bedroom. After closing her door, Phoebe started to strip off her clothes. "Oh great. I'm going to see a girl completely naked, and no guy is watching us." Nene thought.

After Phoebe had gotten all her clothes off, she turned to Nene who was still clothed. "Come on now. You should get out of those clothes too." Nene undressed herself and then they were naked. Phoebe spots the size of Nene's chest. "Your breasts are so motherly."

Nene giggled. "Thanks for that comment."

How—I’ve got no clue. Don’t even know what she means by motherly.

Phoebe sat in her computer chair. "Spend some time with your family?"

Nene sat on Phoebe's bed and brushed her hair a bit then smiled at Phoebe. "Hideyoshi is somewhat cute as usual. Masanori nearly punched me one time."

Phoebe walked over to the ninja girl and sat with her. "If Delia ever laid eyes on you, she'd be pissed."

Nene shrugged it off "Nah, she'd just be scared shitless."

Phoebe got behind Nene then told her "Okay. Stick your butt up." Nene did so while on all fours. The ghost-type trainer then started to lower her face and then began to eat out the motherly ninja. "Oooh. Phoebe, your mouth is so sweet." Nene moaned. Phoebe brought her tongue out of her mouth then started to lick the girl's pussy. The saliva that resulted was getting Nene aroused. After some more licks, Phoebe gave some resting breaths.

I’ve noticed that the Pokémon characters have gotten significantly more focus in these lemons. Must be the authors favorite spank-bank.

"This is getting a lot of work." Phoebe rubbed some sweat from her face.

Nene laid on her back on one of Phoebe's pillows and spread herself wide. "Ready when you are."

Phoebe then slides her pussy as close as she even wants it to Nene's little clit. The ghost trainer then starts to thrust herself into the motherly ninja. They moaned loudly and happily as they could. They hooped that Bright or Hargrove didn't hear their moaning of pleasure. Phoebe had her hands near her clit to make her sex more intersting. They could feel they were about to burst any second now. "Jesus! I'm going to cum!" Phoebe shouted with pleasure.

I don’t think he cares.

Then the 2 came, their juices splashed on each other.

After recovering their strengths, the girls looked at each other, pleased. "Your as lovely as Caroline, let me tell you." Phoebe admired.

Nene grinned. "Sweeter than Masanori. The brashest man in my family."

The 2 then kissed. After breaking, they smiled. "A good mother always has big breasts." Phoebe said.

Oh, that’s what she meant by motherly. Why couldn’t she have said this at the beginning?!

Nene patted her breasts. "Just hope that didn't make Masanori angry than he is at Mitsunari." she then gives Phoebe's left breast a good pinch. "Don't get angry like some men are."

As they laughed with their fingers near their mouths, the intercom went off.

"We got trouble guys." Bright said through the intercom.

Nene looked up "In Japan?"

Bright said in disappointment "Trouble in the Urals."

The Abrams Fluorine is pinned down! Who can help the tank and it's crew? Be here next time!

Who gives a shit about the Fluorine tank?! It’s obvious that the occupants are nothing but jobbers whose purpose is to serve as another distraction from the plot.

Anyway, sorry for the late update but this fic is a real chore to sit through. Hopefully I’ll be a bit more energized for next time.

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:43 am

This chapter’s fairly short, which is fine by me. Now where were we again? Oh yeah, they’re off to save some random tank that has nothing to do with the plot.

"In the Soviet army it takes more courage to retreat than advance." Joseph Stalin

That’s rich, coming from the guy who ordered that soldiers who retreat get executed.

Chapter 18: The Fluorine

Ural Mountain canyon

6 mobile suits descended into the cold mountains of the Urals. One of them was the famous Gundam, the one next to it was the shoulder cannon-equiped Guncannon, another among them was a GM mobile suit, the Guntank, the Guncannon II and a GM Command mobile suit. Marine engineers parked next to them.

Command radioed the Mobile Suit commander in the Gundam "Charlie 5, we got an Abrams dead in the water in those mountains south of your position. Callsign Fluorine. Frau Bow, your unit is shotgun."

Frau Bow confirmed "Roger that Mansion Tower. We do have engineers with us, correct?"

Command checked then said "Yes Charlie Five. Cover them all the way to the tank. If too many die, fall back."

I highly doubt the author would let anyone in his incestuous-lesbian harem get killed.

Frau Bow told him "Acknowledged. Heading out there." then disconnected "Geez it's cold out there."

The Gundam turned to it's squad and Frau ordered from inside "The Tank we're looking for is stuck half a klick south of here. We've got to hustle! Let's go!" then the Gundam started to advance.

Lucia in the Guncannon ordered her fellow comrades in their Mobile Suits "Let's move it guys!"

The MS team advances through the snow checking for stragglers on their radars. They saw a group of OpFors heading for them.

"Contact ahead!" Greta in her GM suit shouted.

The OpFors got out of their jeeps and started to fire. The Guncannon aimed it's shoulder cannons and took out some, while the Guncannon II finished the last 2 with it's shoulder beam cannon.

You gotta give those terrorists credit for fighting back against the mobile suits, despite the inevitability of their deaths.

The Guntank turned and the pilot Hotaru Tomoe said "Whoa. Looks like old Clarine still has her kicks."

The Guncannon II put it's right hand on it's head section while Clarine laughed. "This is my first time going to battle in this. Don't spoil it all." Clarine said through the communication.

The team advanced and then "UAV recon just saw 5 enemy tanks heading this way." Frau said as 5 T-72 tanks driving to stop them. Frau radioed "Private Hawks. Get out of the jeep and hit them with the javelin."

Private Hawks in the jeep said "Understood girls." he then pulled out his Javelin missile and aimed at a T-72. He got mark a few clicks later then fired. His rocket flew up and came back down on a T-72. Only 4 left. The Private tries again but is shot by one of the T-72's machine guns.

"Private Hawks is down! Hawks is down! Franks gets the Javelin!" one of the marines shouted.

Oh no, the character we just introduced is dead. We shall deflower a virgin in his honor, or two if that’s what he wants.

There would be no med-evac for Private Hawks. Corporal Franks got the javelin and blew up another T-72. He then killed the rest.
With the opposition away, Frau continued until she saw the tank pinned down. "Fluorine, what's your status?" Leina Ashta in her GM Command radioed.

The Fluorine tank driver radioed "We're still surrounded ma'am. It's just the 5 of us left, but the tank's still okay, over!"

“The plus side is that our teeth are really clean.”

The gunner radioed "The main gun's offline but we still have our machine gun."

The Gundam shot 3 Zakus down. "Don't let them kill the tank!" Frau radioed.

The girl in their mobile suits battle the advancing Zakus, Acguys and Doms like warriors. An Acguy tried to harm the tank but the Guncannon II picked up, ripped off it's head section then threw it all 10 miles away.

With the dust cleared, Frau radioed "Alright, let's cover the engineers as they get this tank moving."

The girls covered the engineers shooting many of the enemy's mobile suits as they could. After repairs are complete, the tank driver radios "Guys, you did fine out here in this cold weather today. We'll drive back to base through the snow. Over."

The girls cheered and then Frau radioed "Mansion Tower this is Charlie team. We're packing up and we're coming home."

Command responded "Roger that Charlie 5, I bet some bad guys are pissed."

Pissed about what, that they failed to destroy a single irrelevant tank? They must be really thin-skinned if that’s the case.

Fort Schmerzen

Makaorv entered his room all mad and thrashed about destroying his alcohol bottles.

Ah, he’s trying to recreate that scene from The Room where Tommy Wiseau’s character loses his shit.

He thrashed about until Panther came in.

"What's the problem in here Makarov?" Panther asked worried.

Makarov turned blood drunk "My best man is dead in Moscow!"

Panther rubbed his head "Al-Asad?"

Makarov put a hand on Panther's shoulder "Valtome you idiot! I want royal blood!"

If Valtome of all people was your best man, then it’s no wonder you failed.

Leon entered on the 2 "I gotta tell we're some men short for your vendetta. We'd be screwed."

Makarov sighed then said "Sorry I thrashed in my room. We'll check any prisons for some men to join me."

What men will Makarov bust out of jail? Find out next chapter.

I apologize for how late this chapter was, but it was a lot harder to mock despite how short it was. Putting it simply, there was barely anything to mock in the chapter. I’ll make sure to do better next time.