Super Smash Sisters: Damsel to Hero

Anything goes...
GorillaGamer

Re: Super Smash Sisters: Damsel to Hero

Post by GorillaGamer » Fri May 11, 2018 7:05 pm

When we last left off, the squad infiltrated some Nazi base and Lilina electrocuted some chumps, before putting on some disguises, because the author has the creativity of a banana peel.

"Cost of a single AC130U Gunship: $190 million"

I don’t have that much on me, would $150 million do?

Chapter 28: Prototype Bomb and the U-3847

Bergen U-Boat Facility

Peach and her team entered the building where the bomb was in the prototype phase. They were in German uniforms they stole from a locker room. Upon entering, they saw Germans conversing over whats happened in the past days.

They walked by another room and saw Germans playing Gold Fish at their table. They saw Russians and OpFors playing pool. A few Russians were also playing arcade games like Rainbow Islands (owned by Taito), Wizard of Wor (owned by Midway), Shogun Warriors (owned by Kaneko) and even more.

Say what you will about the New Order army, but they know how to appease their minions.

Walking down the halls, they saw a drunk Russian. They neared a door with an S.S. Guard and he asked "May I see your papers please?" in German.

Manon showed her papers and the German said "My apologies sir."

The team heads through the door and see a garage where they park trucks to send to the sub pens. They see a sign for the labs and Manon said "This must be where the bomb is."

Krystal nodded "Let's hope there is no big explosion."

No, let’s hope for a big explosion so everybody dies and the story ends prematurely.

They entered the labs and Lyn got her sword ready and walked to one of the German scientists.

The scientist walked to her and asked "Can I help you with something sir?" in German. Lyndis said acting like she's a guy in German "Ja. I'm interested in something particular."

The scientist pointed to the prototype bomb "Are you interested in the prototype?" Lyndis nodded.

The scientist rubbed his head with his binder "Would you like me to leave you alone?" then Lyndis unsheathed her sword and sliced his head off. The scientists turned and pulled out guns.

And their cover’s been blown, because Lyn had to kill the guy in a flashy way.

"He's got a sword! Stop him!" One of the scientists shouted. They then tried to get a good shot on Lyndis but with her quick agility and speed, she got close enough and swung her sword to the right causing the Scientists to be still. The swordswoman spun her sword around then sheathed it. The scientists guts and blood were spilled.

Lilina picked up the prototype of the bomb and then smashed it to the floor, destroying it completely.

"We were right Peach. There would've been a bigger explosion if the bomb was now completed." Daisy said with a concerned look on her face.

Just then, Chun-Li's radio went off. She answered it. "Who is it?"

"It's Gaz. Where the hell is Emery?" Gaz's voice said.

Chun-Li shook her head "Didn't have a prayer."

"Bullocks! His mission was to destroy a U boat in there! U-3847!" Gaz's voice angrily said.

I thought the mission was to destroy the nuclear bomb. What’s this about a U-Boat now?

Krystal showed the explosives she got. "I got poor Emery's explosives all here. No worries."

Gaz sighed "That's a bloody relief. Good luck in there." then he disconnected.

They walked back to the garage and saw 2 German mechanics conversing their days with their lovers from Germany. Krystal could sense they were armed with guns as to not blow her cover.

Lilina saw an officer heading for the U-Boat pens and was going down the halls. The officer turned and told them "I just need to see your papers." in German.

Lilina showed and the officer said "It seems we have an uninvited gues-" before he could finish, Micaiah knocked him out.

"Nice try officer." Micaiah taunted.

Ok, I have to get this off my chest, these disguises are completely useless. Half the time they work, while half the time the heroine gets caught because the guard was blessed with a moment of omniscience. Makes you wonder what the point of putting them on at all is.

Oh and nice to see you finally pulling your weight Micaiah, I thought you disappeared in a plot hole for a moment.

They walked along as they heard the intercom of German sayings. They then reached the pens Emery would've reached and walked along the dock. They saw a German in front of them and he asked "Sir, I need to see some identity."

Daisy showed her papers. "It won't happen again." then the German let them through. Before the pen that contained U-3847 was a guard.

The guard asked "May I see some papers please?" Serena showed her papers then the German crossed his arms "Those are improper credentials!" Serena gave a yelp. They walked up to the officer's quarters and the officer asked "What are your papers?"

Taki showed while getting one of her blades ready. "Hend ho-" before the officer could pull out his gun, Taki sliced his head clean off. Serena and her comrades took the high level papers.

Makes you wonder if they even checked what papers they had, while putting on the disguises.

Serena was asked again "May I see your papers please?" she showed and the guard said "Alright. Thanks." then the girl head for the sub with the explosives concealed.

They get in Peach said "Let's try and find the torpedos and set the charges."

They walk around and knock out some Germans firmly. Peach set the charges on the torpedos in the front of the sub while Videl planted her explosives in the torpedo room in the back. The time was 120 seconds.

They got out and quickly as they could and walked as fast as they could out of the U-Boat pen. After the girls left the pens, the explosives went off.

The alarms sounded loudly and cover was blown.

"Code red! American spies have destroyed one of our U-Boats!" The German intercom said.

The girls hearing the alarms got out their weapons and fight through the facility killing Russians, Primids, Germans, OpFors and Zeons.

Who all appeared out of nowhere, because that’s what the plot demanded.

Upon reaching a large garage, Krystal radioed "What's the status on the train that will pick us up from this station?"

Command told her "Bravo 7, the train manned by the Norwegians E.T.A. is 2 minutes, don't be late. They're stretching out on ammo to cover you as it is."

Peach and her team made it outside to the trainyard and fought until the train arrived. Out of one of the cars, Norwegian partisans covered the girls with machine guns.

"Figured you needed a ride out of here!" A Norwegian partisan said.

The girls boarded and another partisan said "They're all on board driver! Go!"

The driver radioed "Roger that we're outta here!" the train drove away as Germans fired guns with no effect.

Such an enthralling fight…I’m at the edge of my seat here.

"Mansion tower, this is Bravo 1. The prototype is history!" Peach radioed with a smile.

Command chuckled then said "Alright. Come on home and the coffees on you girls."

Prototype is gone. How ticked will Emerald be when she hears the prototype bomb is destroyed? Find out next time!

Oh I don’t know, maybe it’s because she hasn’t shown up since Chapter 6 or so. Wait a minute; a barely-appearing villain is commanding an army of video game villains against an author avatar and his massive harem…

Oh my god, this fic must be the prototype for League of Angels: The Devil’s Gambit!

Heroines: Peach, Zelda, Samus, Daisy, Rosalina, Midna, Ruto, Nabooru, Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong, Ayumi Tachibana, Krystal, Fara Phoenix, Katt Monroe, Jenny Fuller, Anne Parks, Julia Schroeder, Emily Saunders, Molly Magara, Ally Hong, Fiona Florence, Palutena, Jody Summer, Kate Alan, Mrs. Arrow, Misty, Daisy, Violet, Lily, Lyra, Kate, Leaf, Dawn, Cheryl, Gardenia, Cynthia, Candice, Greta, Solana, Minami, Phoebe, Flannery, May, Janine, Whitney, Clair, Maylene, Chigusa, Lara Laramie, Zoey, Holly, Luna, Nicolette, Lizabeth, Delia Ketchum, Caroline, Lola, Johanna, Adeleine, Ribbon, Lyn, Micaiah, Mist, Titania, Elincia, Mia, Nephenee, Lethe, Lyre, Sanaki, Sigrun, Marcia, Laura, Lucia, Nailah, Heather, Meg, Jill, Sheeda, Palla, Catria, Est, Minerva, Norne, Athena, Midia, Elice, Lena, Florina, Farina, Fiora, Vaida, Farina, Karla, Rebecca, Louise, Nino, Lilina, Thany, Tate, Juno, Fir, Clarine, Sue, Miledy, Guinevere, Wendy, Dorothy, Cath, Lalam, Niime, Cecilia, Brunya, Petrine, Paula Polestar, Kumatora, Meryl Silverbergh, Olga Gurlukovich, Manon Batiste, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat, Chun-Li, Sakura Kasugano, Cammy White, Rose, Ibuki, Makoto, Mai Shiranui, Blue Mary, Li Xiangfei, Hotaru Futaba, Taki, Seong Mina, Chai Xianghua, Sophitia Alexandra, Cassandra Alexandra, Setsuka, Isabella 'Ivy' Valentine, Talim, Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Amy Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Raye Hino/Sailor Mars, Lita Kino/Sailor Jupiter, Mina Aino/Sailor Venus, Rini/Sailor Mini Moon, Amara Ten'ou/Sailor Uranus, Michelle Kaioh/Sailor Neptune, Trista Meioh/Sailor Pluto, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, Cynder, Ember, Bianca, Sheila, Frau Bow, Sayla Mass, Mirai Yashima, Christina Mackenzie, Emma Sheen, Fa Yuiry, Leina Ashta, Roux Louka, Elpeo Puru, Elle Vianno, Kayra Su, Chan Agi, Rain Mikamura, Allenby Beardsley, Nami, Nico Robin, Nefertari Vivi, Videl, Android 18, Pan, Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka, Temari, Tenten, Hinata Hyuga, Hanabi Hyuga, Granny Chiyo, Tsunade, Shizune, Anko Mitarashi, Kurenai Yuhi, Sun Shang Xiang, Diao Chan, Zhen Ji, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Yue Ying, Xing Cai, Oichi, Ginchiyo Tachibana, Ina, Kai, Nene, Kunoichi, Gracia, Aya

H.Q. Personal: Bright Noa, Col. Stanley Hargrove

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Nikolai, Marth, Roy, Ike, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Wei Yan, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, Jiang Wei, Sgt. Foley, Kenichi, Cpl. Dunn, Pvt. James Ramirez, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery (K.I.A.), Officer Terry, Officer Burton (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wade, Pvt. Wells, Pvt. Sandler, Pvt. Morgan, Pvt. McCord, Pvt. Anders, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

Villains: Emerald, General Scales, Shadow the Hedgehog, Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo, Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal, Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus, Nacien, Valtome (K.I.A.), Khaled Al-Asad, Zant, Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh, Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku, Jyabura, Kalifa, Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Jerid Messa, Kacricon Cacooler, Buran Blutarch, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch, Cell, Billy Kane, Pigma Dengar, Leon Powalski, Panther Caroso (K.I.A.), Michelo Chariot, Kyoji Kasshu
Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
A quote from Project AFTER
Gorillagram only gets sexual stimulation from playing Pokemon Reborn and its derivatives.
A quote from Andrew himself

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Mon May 14, 2018 11:23 pm

So the bomb’s been destroyed, at the cost of some faceless ally. How will the author’s OC villain react to this? Surprisingly, this chapter answers that question.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." Napoleon Bonaparte

Solid advice for the battlefield, but not so much for mocking fanfiction. After all, I gotta interrupt them in order to poke fun at their work.

Chapter 29: Special Cargo, Commandeer for Foley, Reptilian and Human

Fort Schmerzen

2 German scientists were on all fours before Emerald. They were to report on what happened at Bergen. Emerald had Nacien, Scales, Kyoji, Cervantes, Goroh and Ocelot with her.

"Mistress Emerald! It's horrible! Someone using a German uniform broke into the U-Boat facility in Norway, took out our bomb and a U-Boat!" A scientist reported in German.

Emerald spitted into her wine. "I loath what happened to our bomb!"

I loath your shitty grammar, Emerald.

Another scientist shook his head. "We could do nothing to stop them mistress!"

Kyoji brushed his hair. "How many guards did you have?"

A scientist said all scared "Lots!"

As the scientists got back up on their feet, 2 Russian Ultranationalists grab their arms.

Scales walked to them as he said "I warned you! We don't tolerate failure! You both know the penalties!"

The scientists shook their heads as they begged in German while Scales prepared his sword. "Now... DIE!" Scales cut the scientists heads off and they were dead.

"No one can ever outmatch General Scales!" Scales raised his sword and laughed evilly.

You won’t be laughing for long when I turn you into a new pair of boots, Scales.

Ocelot spun his pistols and then sheathed it. "Well, I couldn't say the best if Snake got in here now."

Cervantes chuckled "Why don't you and Shadow go and make yourselves comfortable and grab a smoke? Then we can talk about your further plans Ocelot."

Ocelot nodded. "Yes sir. I will plan something for Mr. President Sears." then left to join Shadow in his room.

In Shadow's room, the black hedgehog observed his picture of Eggman with an eagle eye. This would be it, if Sonic's trophy was broken into pieces, he could be victorious over his rival once and for all.

Just then, Ocelot came in and sat with Shadow.

"Just another mad victim, eh Shadow?" Ocelot said with a smile.

Shadow nodded "Yeah. Eggman was executed when he refused to join us."

Evidently, Eggman was smart enough to realize that this New Order Army was a load of shit.

Ocelot sat his pistols down a bit. "I got news, Al-Asad just sent Colombian gangs and their tanks and helicopters to the streets of old Boston, Massachusetts."

Shadow turned "Very clever of him."

Ocelot chuckled. "Well when I checked on our guests, I somehow noticed that Fox,Falco and Wolf along with those Pokemon and that trainer were gone."

Shadow stood up. "Some Germans took them."

Ocelot nodded "Yes Shadow. They would kill them without orders from Emerald. I'm going to punish them." then Ocelot got his pistols.

Shadow cracked his knuckles. "Yes. Today, the traitors who are disloyal die and those that are stolen go back to Emerald."

The men walked out and had the thought. Men with no loyalty, will not live long.

It’s clear that traitors in the New Order get executed, but what I want to know is why these villains are even serving Emerald to begin with. Is it the Smash Coins? The promises of power and revenge? Or is the author a talentless hack who needs a contrived plot so he can get off to his lesbian army?

Smash Mansion

Peach and her team got out of the helicopter that got them out of Norway. They went inside for some rest and Krystal saw Captain Price with his men at a computer. They noticed something heading away from Europe. A cargo ship.

"Look at this Krystal." Gaz said to Krystal and she went in to see the computer.

"Look at this Krystal. Looks like Jerry wants to dump your boyfriend into the sea with the sharks." Captain Price pointed to a picture of Fox in a container along with Falco, Wolf, Pikachu, the Pokemon Trainer, Lucario, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff and Pichu.

Eh, Pikachu can take out those sharks easily.

Krystal got shocked. "Oh my, what is Fox on?"

Price pointed out "An Estonian freighter leaving Germany nearing a rain storm."

Soap readied his M4A1. "Yep. If Valtome was alive on there, we could hang that scum from a tree."

Gaz turned to Price. "Roles of engagement sir?"

Price replied "German crew expendable." then turned to Darien "Shields, how did my coffee turn up at breakfast?"

Darien rubbed his head. "I nearly made it cold but It went okay sir."

Price turned and got a Kriegsmarine uniform out for Krystal. "You won't need that flightsuit for now." then pulled up WWII a picture of a Kriegsmarine officer with some Germans. "Gather up some of your women as well as some of the Pokemon nation women. You Krystal, them and us SAS guys will be dressed as Kriegsmarine officers."

Sigh…another fucking infiltration mission. Originality really is non-existent in fics like this.

Krystal matched the uniform with her size. "Perfect Price."

Eagle patted his left shoulder with his left club. "Everything has a price kid. That was SAS joke." Eagle said in front of Price who chuckled.

Smash Mansion control Room.

Bright as well as some marine technicians could hear an EAS sound from a T.V. While Bright was viewing America under attack from Colombia.

"Someone shut that damn T.V. off!" Bright ordered and a marine shut the T.V. off.

Hey, I was watching that!

Foley came in on radio and his picture was seen on the screen. "What is it Bright?" Foley's voice said.

"Hargrove will commanding my task force for now. I'm commandeering your unit for now Sgt. Foley." Bright pointed to Foley's dot on the map.

Bright pointed to Boston, Massachusetts. "You see that city of Boston there?"

Foley smirked then radioed "What happened there?"

Bright looked at areas being taken over by Colombians in the east coast. "All around you in the east coast there are Americans fighting Colombian gangs who have united to fight America."

Because the various drug cartels, who are most likely ecstatic that their rival lost a whole lot of cocaine, are more than eager to assist them in waging war against the U.S.

Foley's voice said "Would be a damn shame to see Revere's house go from the earth."

Bright shook his head "Also worry about the Old North Church. If the Colombians burn it down, god knows what judgment awaits them from you."

Foley chuckled. "No worries man. They won't take it down."

Bright shook his head "What would your people do Foley if Colombians tried to even as much as try to kill your family?"

Foley replied curious "If they lay fingers on my family, their balls become my property.

Not gonna lie, that line was kinda funny. Might take it for myself.

Heading to Boston now." then Foley disconnected as his picture was gone from the map screen.

Smash Mansion, Phoebe's room

The young dark skinned Pokemon trainer Phoebe played her Wii as Jenny Fuller and Anne Parks looked on while sitting on Phoebe's bed. The Lylat reptiles wore flightsuits Bright made for them. After winning some at Wii Sports, Phoebe shut the Wii off and joined the Lylatian reptiles on the bed.

"So, that was some show you put on." Jenny said with a flirting voice.

Phoebe rubbed her head. "Yeah, sometimes i play Wii Play and even Call of Duty Modern Warfare on the Wii." Phoebe then giggled.

Wait, the Modern Warfare game exists in the same universe where the villains from that game are real?! Holy shit, I joked about it last time, but this fic really is the prototype to Devil’s Gambit!

Anne crossed her legs and said "I gotta say, you Phoebe have a nice little butt."

Phoebe prepared to unwrap her sarong and take it off. "Let's get out of these clothes for a while and get more comfortable tonight."

The 3 ladies stripped out of their clothing as slowly as they could. After they were undressed, Phoebe gasped at the sight of Jenny's skin being shown to her for the first time. The alligator's nipples on her breasts were green and Anne's were pink.

Oh boy, more sex that’s as erotic as a dead skunk.

Phoebe mounted Jenny's waist and looked down at her face. "I like it when you girls in flightsuits don't wear bras." Phoebe said.

Jenny giggled. "In her flightsuit, Krystal prefers no bras."

Anne gave a smile from behind the ghost type trainer. "I'm impressed at Jenny's body as well as yours."

Phoebe put her body down onto Jenny's. "If Cynthia could compare to you, she could have to turn to a humanoid Sceptile."

What are you even trying to say?!

Jenny ran her left hand around Phoebe's hair. It was like a brush to Phoebe.

"Do you like my hand as a brush?" Jenny asked with a grin on her face.

Phoebe nodded with a smile. "Then let's try this.." The trainer lowered her head and her lips met Jenny's. The gator's mouth was somewhat big but it was right for Phoebe. The trainer paused the kiss and turned to Anne. "Care to join?"

To do what, kiss an alligator? I like staying alive, thank you very much.

Anne put her knees together. "Alright Phoebe. If you say so."

"You can lick us from behind." Phoebe suggested.

Then Anne leaned as Phoebe and Jenny kissed. The lizard started to lick the girl's pussies as Phoebe's tongue entered Jenny's mouth. Anne ran her pink tongue along the girls and was enjoying it like licking a small ice cream. Anne began to gyrate herself as Phoebe and Jenny shaked around the bed. The girls were on the verge of their climax as Anne licked on. The lizard helped her tongue some with her fingers. After some more licking and kissing, the 3 girls on the bed came. Their juice burst and dirtied the bed some. After this event of sex, the women relaxed and then looked at each other.

It really says something when your lemons are so bad, they make Dragonlord0’s junk look somewhat tolerable.

"I like a tough reptile who actually talks." Phoebe said to Jenny who giggled and blushed.

Anne patted her pink breasts. "Chicks on Lylat can dig you Phoebe."

Phoebe put her feet on the floor and said "If my parents were alive today, i would get my lovely mother in here and play with her body."

Anne laughed. "So when this war with the A.O.T.N.O. ends, i could marry Jenny."

Phoebe turned and smiled at Jenny. "Even if you marry Anne here, we can still be sex friends."

Jenny was about to answer when Gaz came in. "Ma'ams, we heard that Pikachu is going into the Atlantic by Jerry."

Phoebe got off the bed and was shocked "Pikachus are one of my favorite Pokemon to watch fight on T.V. every night."

Which is why you’re a Ghost type trainer, Phoebe. Thought I doubt the author actually cares about that.

Gaz nodded. "If we head there, you'll need a disguise."

“And some papers that are completely useless. Don’t get killed out there!”

Who wants to bet that this infiltration plays out like the other ones? Guess we’ll find out in the next chapter.

Can Krystal and Price rescue Fox, Falco and the others from being dumped into the Atlantic? How high will the payment for the deadline go? Stick around!

Heroines: Peach, Zelda, Samus, Daisy, Rosalina, Midna, Ruto, Nabooru, Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong, Ayumi Tachibana, Krystal, Fara Phoenix, Katt Monroe, Jenny Fuller, Anne Parks, Julia Schroeder, Emily Saunders, Molly Magara, Ally Hong, Fiona Florence, Palutena, Jody Summer, Kate Alan, Mrs. Arrow, Misty, Daisy, Violet, Lily, Lyra, Kate, Leaf, Dawn, Cheryl, Gardenia, Cynthia, Candice, Greta, Solana, Minami, Phoebe, Flannery, May, Janine, Whitney, Clair, Maylene, Chigusa, Lara Laramie, Zoey, Holly, Luna, Nicolette, Lizabeth, Delia Ketchum, Caroline, Lola, Johanna, Adeleine, Ribbon, Lyn, Micaiah, Mist, Titania, Elincia, Mia, Nephenee, Lethe, Lyre, Sanaki, Sigrun, Marcia, Laura, Lucia, Nailah, Heather, Meg, Jill, Sheeda, Palla, Catria, Est, Minerva, Norne, Athena, Midia, Elice, Lena, Florina, Farina, Fiora, Vaida, Farina, Karla, Rebecca, Louise, Nino, Lilina, Thany, Tate, Juno, Fir, Clarine, Sue, Miledy, Guinevere, Wendy, Dorothy, Cath, Lalam, Niime, Cecilia, Brunya, Petrine, Paula Polestar, Kumatora, Meryl Silverbergh, Olga Gurlukovich, Manon Batiste, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat, Chun-Li, Sakura Kasugano, Cammy White, Rose, Ibuki, Makoto, Mai Shiranui, Blue Mary, Li Xiangfei, Hotaru Futaba, Taki, Seong Mina, Chai Xianghua, Sophitia Alexandra, Cassandra Alexandra, Setsuka, Isabella 'Ivy' Valentine, Talim, Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Amy Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Raye Hino/Sailor Mars, Lita Kino/Sailor Jupiter, Mina Aino/Sailor Venus, Rini/Sailor Mini Moon, Amara Ten'ou/Sailor Uranus, Michelle Kaioh/Sailor Neptune, Trista Meioh/Sailor Pluto, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, Cynder, Ember, Bianca, Sheila, Frau Bow, Sayla Mass, Mirai Yashima, Christina Mackenzie, Emma Sheen, Fa Yuiry, Leina Ashta, Roux Louka, Elpeo Puru, Elle Vianno, Kayra Su, Chan Agi, Rain Mikamura, Allenby Beardsley, Nami, Nico Robin, Nefertari Vivi, Videl, Android 18, Pan, Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka, Temari, Tenten, Hinata Hyuga, Hanabi Hyuga, Granny Chiyo, Tsunade, Shizune, Anko Mitarashi, Kurenai Yuhi, Sun Shang Xiang, Diao Chan, Zhen Ji, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Yue Ying, Xing Cai, Oichi, Ginchiyo Tachibana, Ina, Kai, Nene, Kunoichi, Gracia, Aya

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Nikolai, Marth, Roy, Ike, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Wei Yan, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, Jiang Wei, Sgt. Foley, Kenichi, Cpl. Dunn, Pvt. James Ramirez, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery (K.I.A.), Officer Terry, Officer Burton (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wade, Pvt. Wells, Pvt. Sandler, Pvt. Morgan, Pvt. McCord, Pvt. Anders, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

Villains: Emerald, General Scales, Shadow the Hedgehog, Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo, Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal, Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus, Nacien, Valtome (K.I.A.), Khaled Al-Asad, Zant, Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh, Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku, Jyabura, Kalifa, Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Jerid Messa, Kacricon Cacooler, Buran Blutarch, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch, Cell, Billy Kane, Pigma Dengar, Leon Powalski, Panther Caroso (K.I.A.), Michelo Chariot, Kyoji Kasshu
Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
Gorillagram only gets sexual stimulation from playing Pokemon Reborn and its derivatives.

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Thu May 17, 2018 9:35 pm

Last time, the heroines got back from an infiltration mission only to take part in another infiltration mission. The creativity of this author is one in a million I tell you.

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers." Francois Fenelon

Does that mean that all fanfic mockers are related to fanfic writers? Cause I sure as heck don’t wanna be associated with Dragonlord0. Or Masked Rider Roy. Or Seehan. Or Witchan. Or—you get the point.

Chapter 30: Seaside Rescue

Atlantic Ocean

Krystal's chopper carrying Price, Gaz, Soap, Katt, Fara, Dawn, Greta, Johanna, Cynthia and Phoebe flew across the ocean for the Estonian freighter.

"Mansion Tower, this is Bacteria 9-5. We have target visual. E.T.A., 60 seconds." the Bacteria helicopter said.

Command radioed "Copy that 9-5."

The group was in Kriegsmarine uniforms. They saw their ship and prepared to board. They had papers and silenced weapons ready.

But since the papers were as useful as soiled toilet paper, they disposed of them immediately.

"Green light guys. Go go go!" the helicopter let a rope down and the team rappeled down. They had to rescue Fox, or risk him sink to the bottom and swallowed by a shark.

The girls walked along the deck and saw the entrance to lower levels guarded by a German. Greta walked up and he asked "Can I see your papers please?" in German.

Greta showed and he said "Sorry sir." then let the girls in along with the SAS men.

After coming down, Price said to his allies "Alright guys. Fox must be somewhere in the cargo holds but it is protected by a guard near the doorway. We'll need new papers to get in there."

Don’t you just hate it when you have to wander around the place, just to find some irrelevant doohickie to access the next part of the level?

Gaz turned confused "Where do we check sir?"

Price said "Officers quarters. We may have to eliminate the officers to get them."

The team walks around the levels of the ship looking for papers that could get them into the cargo room. Krystal came into an officer's room. He asked "I need to see some identity. Can you show me?" in German.

Krystal showed and the officer said "Amerikanischer spio-" before his shout left his lips completely, Krystal knocked him out.

Dawn looked at Cynthia after grabbing some papers. "Just in case we get killed and dropped in, I have to remind you: you've got the biggest breasts i've laid eyes on."

A fair point, but now’s not the time to be ogling your team mates!

Cynthia chuckled. "Your mother is kind of sweet too."

After getting as much papers as they could, they head to the cargo room. The guard at the entrance said "Gentlemen, I just want to see your papers."

Johanna showed and the guard said "Sorry sir. You can look at our guests before we dump them."

“Unfortunately that’s gonna take a while because Hans clogged the toilet again.”

The guard walked off as the group heads into the storage room. They had radar to search for Fox and the other trophies.

They searched one container, no sign of Fox. The Germans in the cargo hold failed to notice Gaz had a Geiger counter.

After checking more containers, Gaz got something on his Geiger counter while checking a red container. "I'm getting a strong reading sir. You better look at this."

Price opened the container and saw the trophies of Fox, Falco, Wolf, Pikachu, the Pokemon Trainer, Lucario, Mewtwo, Pichu and Jigglypuff are inside. Krystal touched Fox while Gaz did the rest.

Fox woke up and saw Krystal looking at him worried. "Oh Fox!" Krystal hugged her boyfriend. "Fox! I'm so glad your safe now." Krystal tearfully said.

"Krystal. How long?" Fox said to Krystal.

“The lesbianism? Oh before I met you if the author’s to be believed.”

Krystal stood up and had her hands on her hips. "We'll explain later." Krystal got her radio "Mansion Tower, this is Bravo 7. Send choppers here as quick as you can now."

Command told her "Will send the chopper from the carrier. 3 bogeys are preparing to takeoff from Germany. Get the hell out of there and hold at the helipad."

The girls got out weapons. "Ready to do this thing guys?" Krystal said.

Price nodded as did Soap "Ready for any situation lass." Soap said.

The girls head out of the cargo room and fight through the ship, shooting at Germans on board. Right now, 3 MiGs were coming for the ship.

The team reached for the helipad and held the Germans at bay. Just then helicopters came. "We're all in girls. Get your ass on board, ASAP!"

The helicopters dropped ladders and the girls climbed as fast as they could. After all boarded, a loud boom is heard. Krystal turned and saw the pilots of the MiGs, Ocelot, Shadow and Eugeal.

And neither of them bothered to deal with the intruders. Par for the course in this fic.

The helicopters fly off as Krystal stared at Eugeal's MiG. "Mansion Tower, this is Pirate 5-2. Packages secured, returning to base. Over and out." the pilot radioed.

Krystal wondered "Who was that pilot I saw?"

Gaz turned "Eugeal, hater of Mimet. Member of A.O.T.N.O. and also Witches 5."

Price smoked his cigar. "We can take care of wenches like her. With a shotgun."

As Fox and Wolf gave hateful stares, Gaz looked at them. "I know you both hate each other, just work together for a while."

“Besides, with me out of the picture, you two can finally confess your love for each other.”

Boston Massachusetts.

Sgt. Foley's helicopter saw the city being under attack, even tankers carrying Liquid Natural LNG fire could create an inferno.

Foley radioed "Boston patrol! What the hell's happening?"

A Boston guard radioed "Oh man, they're everywhere man! We can't hold the fuck out!"

Foley shouted into the radio "Did they hit a tanker yet?"

The Boston guard said "They plan to start a fire and raze Boston to the ground. Boston could be the new Bosnia of Colombia! And then-" the guard's radio was hit and was cut off.

Foley prepared his SCAR-H "Guys, we have to rescue Boston at any cost!"

Dunn looked out his window "Man, is this gonna be a helluva day."

And this chapter marks the second third of this fic completed. Part of me wonders how I managed to make it this far, but then I realized that most of the chapters are pathetically short. Hey it’s the small things that count I suppose.

Can Foley rescue Boston and it's citizens form a devastating fire? Stick around.

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Nikolai, Marth, Roy, Ike, Fox Mccloud, Falco Lombardi, Wolf O'Donnell, Pikachu, Pokemon trainer with Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard, Lucario, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Pichu, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Wei Yan, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, Jiang Wei, Sgt. Foley, Kenichi, Cpl. Dunn, Pvt. James Ramirez, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery (K.I.A.), Officer Terry, Officer Burton (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wade, Pvt. Wells, Pvt. Sandler, Pvt. Morgan, Pvt. McCord, Pvt. Anders, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Fri May 18, 2018 11:49 pm

So you may be thinking, “Gee GorillaGamer, this update came rather quickly” and you’re right. However this chapter made me roar with laughter it was that funny. It’s been a while since there was something in this fic that was genuinely worth poking fun at, but allow me to show it to you all.

"Give me liberty or give me death!" Patrick Henry

I figured that quote would have been dropped in an earlier chapter, but I figured the author wanted to go guns blazing for this one.

Chapter 31: The New Boston Tea Party, Been Looking For Us

Boston, Massachusetts

Foley and his team landed in a helicopter into the heart of Boston. It was under siege by Colombian gangs like the other East Coast states.

"Okay Overlord! What do we do first?" Foley radioed Overlord.

Overlord told them "Hunter 2-1 Actual, there are a number of tangos attacking Paul Revere's house. Get there ASAP!"

Foley nodded "Okay sir. Hunter 2-1 out." then disconnects.

Kenichi looked around at the wreckage. "I was in a battle wreckage like this in Metropolis before."

Foley chuckled "Let's hope it doesn't befall Japan."

The team heads for Paul Revere's house and Anders and Kenichi saw to their horror, Colombians killing visitors.

"Oh man. The guests are getting their asses kicked in there!" Anders was shocked.

No shit. Next you’d be telling me that water is wet.

Dunn and Ramirez cocked their guns. "Not for long their not." Ramirez said.

The team charged at the Colombians outside the building and shot them with M4A1 Carbine machine guns. Ramirez stole a dead Colombian's IMI Galil while Kenichi took a Daewoo K3 form another Colombian.

"We can sure kick ass with these!" Ramirez smiled.

Wade shot 2 Colombians through the window. "Outside clear!"

Foley nodded. "Okay men. Let's head inside!" the team heads inside Paul Revere's house. On the first floor, 5 Colombians prepared to execute guests but were shot. Another came out of the bathroom and was greeted in blood by Kenichi's Galil gun.

A blood greeting sounds like something a Satanic cult would concoct.

"1st floor clear!" Kenichi shouted.

A Colombian came down. "Oh shit!" Sandler shot the Colombian before he could get out his AK-47.

Foley heads upstairs and saw the leader of the men attacking the house. "Give it up American! You don't want any deaths! Do you?" the Colombian said. Foley shook his head then shot the leader.

The surviving guests ran up to Foley "Thank you kind sir. We thought we were all meat loaf at Colombian hands!"

Wha, were they gonna butcher you and feed you to their leader?

Foley smiled. "Ever the citizen of Boston. What's the situation?"

A guest said "Well, it looks like more Colombians are preparing to burn the Old North Church to ashes. It would be bad to see it go from the Earth!"

Foley waled back downstairs and said "I just got word that Colombians are about to overrun Old North Church!"

Morgan rubbed his helmet. "Damn. What do we do anyway? Let it die?"

Foley cocked his gun "We go pay respects to the father there."

The team for the old North Church and they were greeted by Colombians with torches and flamethrowers. "Hey guys!" Foley shouted and the Colombians outside turned.

Ramirez, Dunn and Kenichi shot each Colombian gang member in the head. They head in and saw 2 flamethrower Colombians about to kill the father in the church. The priest had a cross to protect himself.

I’d use holy water to fend off flamethrower-wielding gangsters, but that’s just me.

"God, lend me your strength." the priest said.

The Colombian got his flamethrower ready "When's God coming anyway?" but he and the other were shot by Foley and Kenichi.

Foley walked up to the priest. "Forgive father for I have sinned of shooting inside your church."

Eh, Jesus trashed a marketplace inside a temple, you should be fine.

The priest chuckled. "It will be alright. Go in peace soldier."

Just then Foley's radio went off. "Overlord. The Old North Church and Paul Revere's house are secure."

Overlord radioed "Save the prayers at the church for later. Get over to the dock."

Foley said into his radio "What is it?"

Overlord told him "We got Colombians preparing to use big guns on tankers evacuating and carrying LNG gas. If the tanker get's hit, we're in for a big Boston fire."

Foley nodded. "Roger." then shut his radio off.

The team drives motorcycles to the harbor and fight through Colombians along the way. They reach the docks and notice big guns being set up to shoot oil tankers.

Dunn pointed his M4A1 "Rangers! Drop your weapons!" the Colombians turned and prepared handguns.

Foley smirked "You do realize, if you hit a tanker, you could start a huge fire on Boston shore."

Which is what they were planning to do from the beginning.

The Colombians took their silencers off and started to fire. The team runs and Kenichi prepared his grenade launcher. "Okay Colombia. If it's me you want..." He popped out and fired a grenade at the Colombians. Sandler ran up to the big guns, planted the charges and got to a safe distance. He detonated and the guns were gone.

"Looks like Boston is going to need a lot of repairs." Foley looked around.

Ramirez checked a dead Colombian. "So boss, I wonder if Washington D.C. Is under attack."

Foley turned "That's where we are going."

Anders smiled "I'm gonna love me the sight of Colombian testicles."

Ok, that just sounded gay.

Smash Mansion, Master Hand's Office

Master Hand patted his desk with his middle and index finger. The hand wondered about the other Smasher's condition when his phone rang. He answered "Who is it?"

Emerald's voice was heard "This is Emerald speaking. We heard a few of our smashers got loose and my bomb is gone. So now I have to back to the start of making my nuke. I'm upping the deadline and the ransom by quadruple. So send me the ransom or pick up the pieces of even Mario." then Emerald hung up.

What was the point of that scene-change; to have Emerald increase the ransom? She doesn’t even have the guts to disfigure the hostages and mail their fingers to Master Hand? Why are we even supposed to be threatened by her anyway?!

Outside

A couple of stolen German army trucks parked outside the Smash Mansion. The drivers were Marines and the ones who got out were girls.

That’s right, this is what made me laugh so hard. The author, not satisfied with his already bloated harem, dumped more girls into it via a care package ripped straight from Call of Duty. Let’s see who the newcomers are anyway.

The girls from some were girls from the continent of Magvel (remember FE: The Sacred Stones?): Eirika, Tana, Vanessa. Neimi, Lute, Tethys, Natasha, Amelia, Marisa, L'Arachel, Syrene, Selena and Myrrh.

Why yes, I do remember Sacred Stones. One of the first Fire Emblem games I ever—wait, Myrrh?! Asides from the fact that she looks like a little girl, you do realise that she’s a Manakete? Which makes the exclusion of Fae, Idunn and Ninian even more baffling.

The ones from Tellius in this convoy were: Ilyana, Astrid, Tanith, Calill, Ena, Vika.

Why they didn’t come in the initial pussy dump is beyond me.

The girls from Jugdral (remember FE4 and FE5?) were: Ethlin, Adean, Briggid, Ira, Diadora, Rackesis, Sylvia, Tailto, Mahnya, Aida, Deet'var, Pamela, Rana, Mana, Lakche, Radney, Yuria, Phee, Femina, Patty, Nanna, Janne, Leen, Laylea, Teeny, Linda, Altenna, Ishtar, Hilda, Tanya, Safy, Machyua, Lara, Karin, Selfina, Mareeta, Tina, Eda, Linoan, Olwen, Amalda, Sara, Miranda and Misha.

Not even the masterpiece that is Genealogy of the Holy War is safe from this pervert’s grasp.

Girls from the 18th century Japan era (Samurai Shodown) were: Nakoruru, Rimururu, Charlotte Christine de Colde, Cham Cham, Shippu no Reon, Reppu no Hion, Shiki, Rinka Yoshino, Saya, Mikoto, Minto, Mina Majikina, Iroha, Suzuhime, Angelica and Benten.

The ones from Karakura and the old Soul Society (Bleach) were: Rukia Kuchiki, Orihime Inoue, Yoruichi Shihouin, Soifon, Momo Hinamori, Rangiku Matsumoto, Yachiru Kusajishi, Nanao Ise, Nemu Kurotsuchi, Hiyori Sarugaki, Lisa Yadomaru, Mashiro Kuna, Yuzu Kurosaki, Karin Kurosaki, Ururu Tsumugiya, Chizuru Honsho, Tatsuki Arisawa, Isane Kotetsu, Kiyone Kotetsu, Retsu Unohana, Kukaku Shiba, Matsuri Kudo, Konoka Suzunami, Shiyo, Mizuho Asano, Rurichiyo Kasumioji, Kanisawa, Ryo Kunieda, Kyoko Haida, Mai Suzuki, Mahana Natsui, Michiru Ogawa, Ran'Tao and Miyako Shiba.

The ones from Lylat were: Miyu, Fay, Amanda, Lucy Hare, Misura Asuro (Lylat Cheetah), Eve Law (Lylat Iguana), Kagerou Ujuro (Lylat Raccoon), Ethel de Gama (Lylat Skunk), Salov (Cerinian Vixen and Krystal's elder sister) and Krynne (Cerinian vixen and Krystal's young sister).

And I have no familiarity with the girls in these paragraphs so I can’t say much about them.

Hargrove came out to meet them. Angelica chuckled with her staff behind her back. "I knew Golba was a bad cause anyway." Angelica commented.

The colonel greeted "Afternoon people. My name is Col. Hargrove. I'm from the O.S.S. I heard you were all trying to look for us. To be honest, we were looking for you. I'm sorry to be crass, but when I heard what happened to even Karakura being attack by Germany, we never heard of you, until you met the chief of security at lunch."

Teeny turned to Ishtar with an eagle eye "If we join, somebody is watching you, even your mother and Selena."

Oh that reminds me, since Ishtar’s gonna become a lesbian out of the blue in this fic, what’s gonna happen to Julius and Reinhardt? Would they have to jerk each other off?

Mahnya and Pamela looked at each other with hateful faces "If you try and run off, I will nail you myself." Mahnya warned Pamela who smirked.

Why did Emerald increase her deadline? Can Foley and his men save Washington? Stick around!

And the chapter end on that abrupt note. I did the calculations for the newcomers; there’s 13 from Sacred Stones, the 6 latecomers from Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn, 44 from the Jugdral games, 16 from Samurai Showdown, 34 from Bleach, and 10 from Star Fox. That totals 123. Add that to the 188 from the list dumped onto us in Chapter Two and we’re looking at a total of 311. And if we factor in the five girls they rescued from that prison in Chapter Five, and the seven furry friends of Krystal that were saved in that chapter with the Colombian drug boat, we have a grand total of 323 girls in this author’s fantasy harem.

DO YOU HAVE NO SHAME YAMAGATA?!

Heroines: Peach, Zelda, Samus, Daisy, Rosalina, Midna, Ruto, Nabooru, Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong, Ayumi Tachibana, Krystal, Fara Phoenix, Katt Monroe, Miyu, Fay, Amanda, Lucy Hare, Misura Asuro, Eve Law, Kagerou Ujuro, Ethel de Gama, Salov, Krynne, Jenny Fuller, Anne Parks, Julia Schroeder, Emily Saunders, Molly Magara, Ally Hong, Fiona Florence, Palutena, Jody Summer, Kate Alan, Mrs. Arrow, Misty, Daisy, Violet, Lily, Lyra, Kate, Leaf, Dawn, Cheryl, Gardenia, Cynthia, Candice, Greta, Solana, Minami, Phoebe, Flannery, May, Janine, Whitney, Clair, Maylene, Chigusa, Lara Laramie, Zoey, Holly, Luna, Nicolette, Lizabeth, Delia Ketchum, Caroline, Lola, Johanna, Adeleine, Ribbon, Lyn, Micaiah, Mist, Titania, Elincia, Mia, Nephenee, Lethe, Lyre, Sanaki, Sigrun, Marcia, Laura, Lucia, Nailah, Heather, Meg, Jill, Ilyana, Astrid, Tanith, Calill, Ena, Vika, Sheeda, Palla, Catria, Est, Minerva, Norne, Athena, Midia, Elice, Lena, Florina, Farina, Fiora, Vaida, Farina, Karla, Rebecca, Louise, Nino, Lilina, Thany, Tate, Juno, Fir, Clarine, Sue, Miledy, Guinevere, Wendy, Dorothy, Cath, Lalam, Niime, Cecilia, Eirika, Tana, Vanessa. Neimi, Lute, Tethys, Natasha, Amelia, Marisa, L'Arachel, Syrene, Selena, Myrrh, Ethlin, Adean, Briggid, Ira, Diadora, Rackesis, Sylvia, Tailto, Mahnya, Aida, Deet'var, Pamela, Rana, Mana, Lakche, Radney, Yuria, Phee, Femina, Patty, Nanna, Janne, Leen, Laylea, Teeny, Linda, Altenna, Ishtar, Hilda, Tanya, Safy, Machyua, Lara, Karin, Selfina, Mareeta, Tina, Eda, Linoan, Olwen, Amalda, Sara, Miranda, Misha, Brunya, Petrine, Paula Polestar, Kumatora, Meryl Silverbergh, Olga Gurlukovich, Manon Batiste, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat, Chun-Li, Sakura Kasugano, Cammy White, Rose, Ibuki, Makoto, Mai Shiranui, Blue Mary, Li Xiangfei, Hotaru Futaba, Nakoruru, Rimururu, Charlotte Christine de Colde, Cham Cham, Shippu no Reon, Reppu no Hion, Shiki, Rinka Yoshino, Saya, Mikoto, Minto, Mina Majikina, Iroha, Suzuhime, Angelica, Benten, Taki, Seong Mina, Chai Xianghua, Sophitia Alexandra, Cassandra Alexandra, Setsuka, Isabella 'Ivy' Valentine, Talim, Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Amy Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Raye Hino/Sailor Mars, Lita Kino/Sailor Jupiter, Mina Aino/Sailor Venus, Rini/Sailor Mini Moon, Amara Ten'ou/Sailor Uranus, Michelle Kaioh/Sailor Neptune, Trista Meioh/Sailor Pluto, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, Cynder, Ember, Bianca, Sheila, Frau Bow, Sayla Mass, Mirai Yashima, Christina Mackenzie, Emma Sheen, Fa Yuiry, Leina Ashta, Roux Louka, Elpeo Puru, Elle Vianno, Kayra Su, Chan Agi, Rain Mikamura, Allenby Beardsley, Nami, Nico Robin, Nefertari Vivi, Videl, Android 18, Pan, Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka, Temari, Tenten, Hinata Hyuga, Hanabi Hyuga, Granny Chiyo, Tsunade, Shizune, Anko Mitarashi, Kurenai Yuhi, Rukia Kuchiki, Orihime Inoue, Yoruichi Shihouin, Soifon, Momo Hinamori, Rangiku Matsumoto, Yachiru Kusajishi, Nanao Ise, Nemu Kurotsuchi, Hiyori Sarugaki, Lisa Yadomaru, Mashiro Kuna, Yuzu Kurosaki, Karin Kurosaki, Ururu Tsumugiya, Chizuru Honsho, Tatsuki Arisawa, Isane Kotetsu, Kiyone Kotetsu, Retsu Unohana, Kukaku Shiba, Matsuri Kudo, Konoka Suzunami, Shiyo, Mizuho Asano, Rurichiyo Kasumioji, Kanisawa, Ryo Kunieda, Kyoko Haida, Mai Suzuki, Mahana Natsui, Michiru Ogawa, Ran'Tao, Miyako Shiba, Sun Shang Xiang, Diao Chan, Zhen Ji, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Yue Ying, Xing Cai, Oichi, Ginchiyo Tachibana, Ina, Kai, Nene, Kunoichi, Gracia, Aya

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Nikolai, Marth, Roy, Ike, Fox Mccloud, Falco Lombardi, Wolf O'Donnell, Pikachu, Pokemon trainer with Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard, Lucario, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Pichu, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Wei Yan, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, Jiang Wei, Sgt. Foley, Kenichi, Cpl. Dunn, Pvt. James Ramirez, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery (K.I.A.), Officer Terry, Officer Burton (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wade, Pvt. Wells, Pvt. Sandler, Pvt. Morgan, Pvt. McCord, Pvt. Anders, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

ConcernedGamer

Post by ConcernedGamer » Mon May 21, 2018 7:52 am

Now there's 323 girls? Holy shit, is Yamagata trying to compete with Dragonlord0 in the serving size of bimbos in fanfics?

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Wed May 23, 2018 9:53 am

@ConcernedGamer: I guess so, but considering that Yamagata started his fic before Dragolord0, I think the latter’s trying to outdo his idol. Or he could be rivals with that one author who wrote a fic where Sonic the Hedgehog has a multi-crossover harem of over 320 women.

Anyway, this chapter is a small one so I should be able to tackle it easily.

"Battles are won by slaughter and maneuver. The greater the general, the more he contributes in maneuver, the less he demands in slaughter." Winston Churchill

“Quick quips are better than drawn-out jokes.” GorillaGamer

Chapter 32: Flashback: Meeting the Dragoness

Smash Mansion, Cynder's Room

Ember lay under the covers of her and Cynder's bed. She was sleeping like a baby thinking of nothing but Spyro and how he fought his enemy Red. Spyro already had Cynder as a lover but he didn't know Ember was Cynder's secret lover.

Guess Spyro needs to up his game.

Cynder came in and Ember turned her head. "Cynder. You're back."

The purple dragoness walked for the pink dragoness still on the bed. "I trust your thinking about Spyro."

Ember nodded. "He did fine against Red and his army of evil."

Cynder joined her friend on the bed. "He did save me 2 times. Now I'm on the field."

Ember turned her body to Cynder's "Do you remember when you played with me?"

"It was before Hargrove came in..." Cynder started.

Flashback

Oh goodie, another flashback filled with lesbian sex. What an original concept…

Ember's house

(Cynder's POV)

Oh, it’s in HER point of view now. I guess if the author had to insert himself into the fic, it’ll be in the body of a carpet-munching dragon.

Ember came in her house to her room. She had a long day of training with Volteer ahead soon. She laid down on her bed with her front legs on her head. It would be an exciting rest.

There was a knock. "Come in." Ember said.

I came in and Ember was shocked. I walked slowly in a seductive manner to Ember with my bladed tail wagging. She felt if Spyro were here, he could lick her.

But that didn't happen. I hopped up to the bed to join her delicate form. "Spyro's out for training. He won't be back for about... 3 days."

"Does that give us time to be here together?"

I smiled "Of course. I never made love to another dragoness before."

I’m sure Bad Dragon has some dragon fleshlights if you’re that desperate.

Ember opened her legs and showed off her neat pussy before my very eyes. "Would like to play with this?"

"Okay girl. Let me show what my muzzle can do for a dragoness girl."

I lowered my muzzle to the pinky's slit, licked by muzzle then started to eat her out. "Oh... Cynder. Give it. Go faster." Ember moaned. I then started to assist my muzzle with my right front leg. Even if my claws were sharp, they are still very nice for sex. "Ah! Cyndy! You make me proud!" Ember shouted. I then started to move my muzzle up and down as I gave Ember the pleasure she had always wanted. Pleasure from a dragoness. "My orgasm will burst soon! Do it!" Ember begged then sooner or later, she came. Her juices splashed into my mouth and I swallowed them whole.

Wow, the author must’ve only got a pump or two in before soiling his tissue.

As soon as Ember relaxed, she laid on her front "That was fun!"

I leaned my head in "We should do this session again sometime."

Ember giggled "When did you start dating Spyro?"

I got onto her back and said "After we reunited with the other guardians."

Ember moved her head so she could almost see me. "What do you know about your life?"

I smiled and moved my head to one of Ember's ears. "Well, the meaning of life is-" before I could finish, a knock was heard.

God damn it Hargrove, I wanted to hear what she was gonna say!

It stopped after 2 quiet knocks. "Okay. What I was going to say was-" before I could tell Ember the meaning of life, the knock became louder.

"Come in!" Ember shouted.

Just then, the old guy Col. Hargrove came in with Sheila holding her lunch box.

"I see Sheila's appetite led me to you both." Hargrove smiled.

Wha, were dragon eggs on the menu?

Sheila greeted in her usual Austrailian accent "Hello mates. I seem to met Hargrove. Bianca's outside."

Hargrove sighed "Need anytime to pack?"

I got off Ember and off the bed then said "Okay. I'll leave a letter for Spyro."

-end Flashback-

"That was how we got to know of each other before Hargrove arrived." Cynder ended her tale.

Ember blushed. "When you mounted by back, was that your way of showing your big affections for me?"

Mounted? I don’t recall seeing that in the lemon, if you can call it that.

Cynder had Ember turn to her back then mounted like she did in the past. "Yeah. My way of showing girlish affections. Even if they are humans."

Ember giggled. "Sounds like Krystal seems to like your appearance."

As Cynder was about to kiss Ember, Nikolai came in. "Oh. Hey there Nikolai."

The SAS Russian nodded "Hello." Nikolai showed a wrist device. "There this little transforming device I stole from an Ultranationalist officer awhile back. I've aching to see someone try it."

Had he said “I pulled it from my ass” I’d be willing to believe it.

Cynder stared "Do you think I could try it?"

Nikolai smiled "Da."

Cynder had a thought on her mind before putting on the device "I wonder what i could become with that device..."

What effect will the stolen wrist device from Russia have on Cynder and Ember? Værende fyrene!

Wait, you’re not gonna do a background check on it before handing it to the girls?!

And that’s it for this chapter. Nothing but a stock sex scene between two dragons, that your average Skyrim fic could provide you with.

Heroines: Peach, Zelda, Samus, Daisy, Rosalina, Midna, Ruto, Nabooru, Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong, Ayumi Tachibana, Krystal, Fara Phoenix, Katt Monroe, Miyu, Fay, Amanda, Lucy Hare, Misura Asuro, Eve Law, Kagerou Ujuro, Ethel de Gama, Salov, Krynne, Jenny Fuller, Anne Parks, Julia Schroeder, Emily Saunders, Molly Magara, Ally Hong, Fiona Florence, Palutena, Jody Summer, Kate Alan, Mrs. Arrow, Misty, Daisy, Violet, Lily, Lyra, Kate, Leaf, Dawn, Cheryl, Gardenia, Cynthia, Candice, Greta, Solana, Minami, Phoebe, Flannery, May, Janine, Whitney, Clair, Maylene, Chigusa, Lara Laramie, Zoey, Holly, Luna, Nicolette, Lizabeth, Delia Ketchum, Caroline, Lola, Johanna, Adeleine, Ribbon, Lyn, Micaiah, Mist, Titania, Elincia, Mia, Nephenee, Lethe, Lyre, Sanaki, Sigrun, Marcia, Laura, Lucia, Nailah, Heather, Meg, Jill, Ilyana, Astrid, Tanith, Calill, Ena, Vika, Sheeda, Palla, Catria, Est, Minerva, Norne, Athena, Midia, Elice, Lena, Florina, Farina, Fiora, Vaida, Farina, Karla, Rebecca, Louise, Nino, Lilina, Thany, Tate, Juno, Fir, Clarine, Sue, Miledy, Guinevere, Wendy, Dorothy, Cath, Lalam, Niime, Cecilia, Eirika, Tana, Vanessa. Neimi, Lute, Tethys, Natasha, Amelia, Marisa, L'Arachel, Syrene, Selena, Myrrh, Ethlin, Adean, Briggid, Ira, Diadora, Rackesis, Sylvia, Tailto, Mahnya, Aida, Deet'var, Pamela, Rana, Mana, Lakche, Radney, Yuria, Phee, Femina, Patty, Nanna, Janne, Leen, Laylea, Teeny, Linda, Altenna, Ishtar, Hilda, Tanya, Safy, Machyua, Lara, Karin, Selfina, Mareeta, Tina, Eda, Linoan, Olwen, Amalda, Sara, Miranda, Misha, Brunya, Petrine, Paula Polestar, Kumatora, Meryl Silverbergh, Olga Gurlukovich, Manon Batiste, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat, Chun-Li, Sakura Kasugano, Cammy White, Rose, Ibuki, Makoto, Mai Shiranui, Blue Mary, Li Xiangfei, Hotaru Futaba, Nakoruru, Rimururu, Charlotte Christine de Colde, Cham Cham, Shippu no Reon, Reppu no Hion, Shiki, Rinka Yoshino, Saya, Mikoto, Minto, Mina Majikina, Iroha, Suzuhime, Angelica, Benten, Taki, Seong Mina, Chai Xianghua, Sophitia Alexandra, Cassandra Alexandra, Setsuka, Isabella 'Ivy' Valentine, Talim, Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Amy Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Raye Hino/Sailor Mars, Lita Kino/Sailor Jupiter, Mina Aino/Sailor Venus, Rini/Sailor Mini Moon, Amara Ten'ou/Sailor Uranus, Michelle Kaioh/Sailor Neptune, Trista Meioh/Sailor Pluto, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, Cynder, Ember, Bianca, Sheila, Frau Bow, Sayla Mass, Mirai Yashima, Christina Mackenzie, Emma Sheen, Fa Yuiry, Leina Ashta, Roux Louka, Elpeo Puru, Elle Vianno, Kayra Su, Chan Agi, Rain Mikamura, Allenby Beardsley, Nami, Nico Robin, Nefertari Vivi, Videl, Android 18, Pan, Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka, Temari, Tenten, Hinata Hyuga, Hanabi Hyuga, Granny Chiyo, Tsunade, Shizune, Anko Mitarashi, Kurenai Yuhi, Rukia Kuchiki, Orihime Inoue, Yoruichi Shihouin, Soifon, Momo Hinamori, Rangiku Matsumoto, Yachiru Kusajishi, Nanao Ise, Nemu Kurotsuchi, Hiyori Sarugaki, Lisa Yadomaru, Mashiro Kuna, Yuzu Kurosaki, Karin Kurosaki, Ururu Tsumugiya, Chizuru Honsho, Tatsuki Arisawa, Isane Kotetsu, Kiyone Kotetsu, Retsu Unohana, Kukaku Shiba, Matsuri Kudo, Konoka Suzunami, Shiyo, Mizuho Asano, Rurichiyo Kasumioji, Kanisawa, Ryo Kunieda, Kyoko Haida, Mai Suzuki, Mahana Natsui, Michiru Ogawa, Ran'Tao, Miyako Shiba, Sun Shang Xiang, Diao Chan, Zhen Ji, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Yue Ying, Xing Cai, Oichi, Ginchiyo Tachibana, Ina, Kai, Nene, Kunoichi, Gracia, Aya

StabbyKobold

Post by StabbyKobold » Fri May 25, 2018 11:55 am

This story feels so hollow. Not only does situations repeat with barely any difference between them, but there's only a vague continuity from one paragraph to the next. At times, it's almost like multiple sentences were left out, just so the author could revel in lesbian sex scenes and military gun porn that much quicker.

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Sun May 27, 2018 10:31 pm

@StabbyKobold: Hey there, nice to see you here after your time off. Thanks for the comment by the way.

Anyway, we finally learn what that piece of junk the dragon girls were given at the end of the last chapter, and it’s as dumb as you’d expect it to be.

"Older men declare war. But it is the youth that must fight and die." Herbert Hoover

Imagine if all wars were fought by elderly men; it’ll be non-stop war stories filled with frequent breaks to visit the grandchildren.

Chapter 33: Supporter Hanging, A Humanoid Dragon

Yugoslavia

Germans were rounding up Serbian and Croatian supporters for the SSS. A group of them were taken to a town square. Another was taken to an elementary playground to be hanged.

Eugeal took out a note to an officer and read for the men and women near the wall. "Supporters of the Super Smash Sisters, you have rooted against us for too long, proclaiming them heroes and right makers." the officer translated that in German.

The obviously evil villain has a point; why are the Super Smash Sisters considered heroines when they’re too busy eating each other out and going on copy-paste infiltration missions?

The S.S. Firing squad prepared to fire.

"You said we would not rule the for long even if Emerald were to go! An army of girls you claim could take out 100,000 Germans with guns and their powers. Our mistress Emerald will be too powerful for our enemies to handle! She can make short work of them! As punishment for liking the wrong guys, you will face a number of lead in your body." Eugeal said and the officer translated that to German also.

“You will face a number of lead in your body.”

Did the author even pass his English class at school?!

The S.S. Men open fire on the Yugoslavian supporters until not one of them were even standing to tell the tale. "A beautiful sight for the other witches." Eugeal smiled evilly.

At the playground, Germans and Russians were near Serbs about to be hanged.

They were busy taking turns on the swings while the citizens slowly choked to death.

Victor Zakhaev walked up to observe the soon carnage with Al-Asad and Buran Blutarch. "Nice show to put on for the world." Zakhaev commented in Russian.

Al-Asad smirked. "This will just be the beginning my friend. America has Colombia to deal with." the OpFor leader said in Arabic.

Buran put a hand on his chin. "The Soviets aren't gonna do a thing about it!"

Al-Asad nodded. "We have those who hate Vorchevsky. Don't worry Buran." Al-Asad swung his right arm down then the Germans pulled the stools that kept the Serbs alive away. The supporters were all hanged.

The Germans cheered at this sight. Shadow came up to Al-Asad. "My room tonight Al-Asad. Don't be late."

Al-Asad smiled. "My pleasure Mr. Shadow."

Yes, you just read a Call of Duty villain getting invited into the room of a cartoon hedgehog, with the implication that they’re gonna fuck tonight.

What is this fic even?

As the black hedgehog walked away, another group of SSS supporters were hanged on lampposts. The Nazis thought it was funny to have people hanged on a lamppost that lights at night.

Smash Mansion, Krystal's room

Krystal and her sisters were excited to see each other again. The 3 gave a group hug to each other. Krystal had tears of happiness in her eyes. They were in their tribal getups to match their reunion.

"Oh my sisters! I'm so glad to see you again!" Krystal said with a tearful smile.

Hooray, I guess. Why am I supposed to care about this?

Salov nodded. "When we escaped Cerinia, we were in hiding for so many years!"

Krynne released her embrace. "Sometime ago, we were captured by Russians but managed to escape somehow with other women!"

These two were dumped into the fic in Chapter 31, which implies that the Russians captured all 123 girls and kept them in some non-descript prison. How and why they were captured, as well as how they escaped is a total mystery.

Krystal cuddled her younger sister who had blue fur and a kabuki hair style. "If you turned those papers to the Gestapo, you would have a lot of privileges under German authority."

Krynne smiled. "Those marines were kind on the ride here."

Salov patted her middle sister on her shoulder. Krystal saw she had hair somewhat longer than hers. "If that Makarov saw me leaving the building. We'd be shot for escaping."

Krystal patted her belly button. "When our parents before they died considered it wrong, i'm beginning to feel it should be right." then prepared to unbuckle her bra.

Yeah, the author never passed English. Don’t try and convince me otherwise.

Salov gave a gasp of surprise. "I've been waiting to see what's under that bra..."

Krystal unclipped her bra and squeezed her breasts. "Our parents used to ground us for this kind of treatment. Now we'll enjoy it."

Seconds later, the Cerinian siblings were on Krystal's temporary bed completely naked.

"Katt, Fara and I like this room." Krystal laughed. "Though, they are out getting milk with Maeda."

Salov put herself above her middle sister and Krynne got next to Krystal. "Will you protect us, with whatever you have?" Krynne asked concerned.

Krystal patted Krynne's breasts. "Of course I will. We'll watch each other's backs at all times in battle."

That doesn’t give you free reign to ogle your sister’s ass you know.

Just as Salov and Krystal are about to kiss, a knock is heard at the door. "Is that Toshiie with the milk I asked for?" Krystal got and walked to the door.

She opened and saw to her surprise, that Cynder and Ember had taken a humanoid form. The vixen saw the 2 had developed breasts. Cynder's nipples were purple while Ember's were Pink.

"Woah Cynder! Where did you get that form?" Krystal was surprised.

Cynder giggled. "Nikolai got me this wrist watch from Russia while he was last there. He said we could have this form for 12 hours. The new batch arrive this morning."

Yeah, that’s what this watch does; it enables the dragons to take on a humanoid appearance. this could have a few tactical uses, but we all know why the author gave them that ability.

The 2 dragonesses walked in and saw Krystal's sisters posing nude. "I didn't know you had sisters." Ember said with a smile.

Krystal clapped some. "After Salov was born, I was then Krynne came along."

Salov sat up straight on the bed. "Hargrove told us about you guys."

Ember blushed. "Some men would yearn for me but the girls suit me more."

The 3 got to the bed and Krystal and Salov embraced near their bellies. "This is how Cerinian girls like to embrace." Krystal told the others then Ember got on her front then Cynder mounted. "This is how dragoness I think should embrace."

Krynne patted her hand on Cynder's tail causing the purple dragoness to giggle. "Your young sis is very funny doing this sort of thing." Cynder smiled at Krynne.

Krynne giggled. "I bet I could take a group bath with you girls and splash the bubbles against by chest."

Yay…more bath time shenanigans. How exciting.

As the girls played around on the bed, another knock was heard. Krystal answered and Toshiie wearing his usual getup had a jug of milk in his hand. He was getting nervous at the sight of naked women before him.

"Uh... You can put this in your portable drink fridge." Toshiie said putting the milk on the dresser. "Have a good one. I need to hit the shower with Yamaji." Toshiie walked off trying to keep the girl's bodies out of his mind.

He’s gonna rub on out tonight, I can feel it in my bones.

Krystal put the milk away then said. "I'll play with the milk and drink later on."

Cynder stood up. "Normally i'd take bathes. I would like to try your boyfriend's shower."

Krystal patted her butt then said "You girls make yourselves comfortable until i'm out." then she and Cynder got into the bathroom to shower.

In the main living room, Bright came in on Price with a special letter in his hand.

"What did this letter read anyway?" Bright was confused.

Price pointed to the letter. "It's a communique ordering Billy Kane and Dozle Zabi to send the smashers to another location at 200 tonight."

And where exactly did you get this letter? Did you have to infiltrate another base to get it, or did Billy Kane hand it to you in person?

Bright was shocked. "Are you and the other boys going to do a hing about it?"

Price nodded. "They have a guard station and it's defended. If the guards were gone and me and the girls were there, we could save the smashers."

Bright had an idea. "I'll assemble a number of girls after lunch."

And that’s it for this chapter. I’m somewhat curious to see what plan they have to rescue the smashers, but at this point I can tell how it’s gonna play out.

What plan will Bright hatch to rescue the smashers? Find Out Next time!

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:17 pm

When we last left off, we learnt that the New Order created a device that can turn dragons into humans. You’d think such a thing would get used in this chapter, but you’d be wrong.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." John Stuart Mill

I’ve always wondered where Yamagata gets these quotes from, and why he uses them for his fic. I’d take it over the sex scenes any day of the week.

Chapter 34: The Roar of the Lion

Smash Mansion, Briefing Room

Bright had called women to the briefing room for a very serious mission. The women who were called were Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, Zelda, Samus, Midna, Ruto, Krystal, Katt, Ayumi Tachibana, Jody Summer, Mrs. Arrow, Misty, Solana, Minami, Kate, Dawn, May, Greta, Johanna, Delia, Phoebe, Whitney, Flannery, Cynthia, Lyn, Micaiah, Eirika, Mia, Mist, Elincia, Lucia, Sanaki, Nanna, Ethlin, Altenna, Meryl Silverburgh, Manon Batiste, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Chun-Li, Sakura Kasugano, Cammy White, Serena Tsukino, Amy Mizuno, Raye Hino, Lita Kino, Mina Aino, Rini, Christina Mackenzie, Frau Bow, Sayla Mass, Rukia Kuchiki, Orihime Inoue, Yoruichi Shihouin, Rangiku Matsumoto, Yachiru Kusajishi, Momo Hinamori, Sun Shang Xiang, Xiao Qiao, Da Qiao, Yue Ying, Xing Cai, Oichi, Nene, Kai, Ginchiyo, and Kunoichi.

I did a quick count and it totals 68 girls. Holy fucking shit, you do not need that many members for a mission, regardless of how serious it is. Additionally, why weren’t there this many girls in the other missions? Were those ones not serious enough?

Bright flipped on the projector while Minami shut the lights off. "This is a mission that is extremely sensitive and only known by a select few." he flipped to a picture of the town of Aachen. "This is the town of Aachen, which fell in 1944 to Hargrove's boys."

He then turned to a mine "The smashers were hidden in a salt mine in the region. This served as a vast cache of the trophies."

Peach stood up. "My god. Mario was with them!"

Wow, it took you this long to figure that out Peach?

Bright nodded then turned to a copy of the communique Price intercepted. "The SAS captain John Price, found a communique ordering the smashers be moved to be hidden in Aachen." then flipped to the reply which he intercepted. "Dozle Zabi replied that he will hide them in the underground sewers of Aachen so deep no German will suspect it."

Then Bright flipped to a guard station. "This is one of the guard stations which is the gateway to Aachen. You will need some disguises to get the smashers saved."

You have enough characters with powerful magical attacks to nuke the damn city; there’s no need for another copy-paste, repetitive, boring-as-shit infiltration mission!!

Manon rubbed her head. "Is there a similar situation?"

Bright replied "Yes." then moved to a picture of German general Dietrich von Choltitz. "In WWII, Hitler ordered Dietrich von Choltitz to reduce Paris to ashes before the allies save it. But Choltitz rejected and saved the city from death."

Ok, thanks for the WW2 trivia I guess.

Misty brought her hands together. "This is going to be a big operation out here!"

Orihime brought a fist up. "Those Germans are easy prey."

Bright switched off the projector. "There will be a transport waiting at 1900 hours. Stop the villains from carrying out their orders. Good luck."

Airspace to Washington D.C.

Foley and his squad were riding a helicopter to Washington for one reason: Save the city from the Colombians one way or the other.

"Man I gotta tell you, Washington is beautiful from up here! Woooh!" Anders smiled at the sight below from the helicopter.

You can do your sightseeing once you eliminate the Colombians, Anders.

Seeing the smoke from buildings, Foley shook his head. "Looks ugly right now."

Kenichi smirked. "We could go sky diving here sometimes Dunn."

Dunn cocked his gun. "Don't worry, Foley and I fought in Iraq and never broke a damn sweat."

Foley tapped his helmet. "This damn fire over America has gotta go out soon."

Ramirez looked at a Colombian cut a man's balls off from below the helicopter. "Ugh! Disgusting! Those Colombians are gonna pay for this carnage!"

Never mind the fact that it’s laughable how they were able to see that while they’re thousands of feet in the air, what’s with this author and having guys get their balls cut off?

The pilot turned his head. "Dulles dead ahead."

Kenichi turned to Dulles Airport which he and the others will arrive soon. "What's in Dulles right now?"

Foley smirked "Normally it's an airport but the rangers are using it as the base of Ops. The President and his staff were safely evacuated. No worries."

The helicopter then continued it's flight to Dulles. Foley knew it'd be his one in a million chance to win it all.

Aachen, Germany

Peach and some of her allies march through the streets of Aachen under A.O.T.N.O. control. They had to look for some disguises if they were going to save Mario, here and now.

Peach looked around "I wonder where we could go to get some uniforms from the Germans?"

You can always go to a recruitment center and join up. And if that doesn’t work, you can send a letter to Emerald and complain about it.

Zelda had an idea. "How about we check the bathhouse around here. That's where German troops with clearance can go."

Peach and her comrades make to the bathhouse and check the lockers then saw some German uniforms inside them.

Krystal sensed from the shower rooms. "If we take out those Jerries in the showers, they won't know they have their uniforms."

Lilina gasped "Leave a uniform for me!"

Lilina?! What’s she doing here? I didn’t see her name in that paragraph at the beginning. The author can’t even get that right, which is fucking pathetic.

Peach, Zelda, Samus, Krystal, Lilina, Chun-Li and Serena enter the showers completely naked and saw Germans who turned in their bath towels very pissed towards them.

Krystal was confused. "I'd say I would like to shower with you, but... I think i'll do it in the girls room instead."

“That and you guys aren’t hairy enough for my liking.”

Then a big German comes out of the steam room in a bathrobe then opens the top half revealing his muscular abs. "Too late for that Fraulein!"

3 clothed German officers came in with riot sticks. "Okay then. Just hold onto your towels boys." Serena was nervous.

A German charged for Peach who dodged. She then prepared her fist "First blood, goes to ME!" the princess punches the Nazi clean in the jaw breaking it badly.

The fact that a rather beefy German got knocked out by a usually dainty princess is rather hilarious.

The first officer swung his club around trying to hit Chun-Li but "Spinning Bird KICK!" the chinese fighter kicker the officer 5 times in the face and sent him flying into a wall.

Another toweled German attempts to punch Krystal 3 times, but with her speed, she avoids them. The Cerinian vixen then takes her staff and swings at the German, knocking him completely limp.

Minutes later, the Germans are defeated in the shower room. Krystal and the others come out and see others in their German disguises. This would be a one in a million chance to rescue Mario indeed.

Cynder in her humanoid form and a German uniform showed her papers. "For now, i'm an officer of Dozle. Let's hope they don't know my presence."

Oh, the gimmicky watch actually gets used here. Well color me surprised.”

After Peach got her uniform on, she turned to Daisy and Rosalina who were still getting dressed up as Germans. "For now, i'm a German war hero, Horst Koppuler."

Krystal checked her staff then hid it in her pocket of her uniform she stole. "Let's hide our weapons. If they see my staff is out, my cover is blown."

The girls hid their weapons then walked to the checkpoint heading out of town. A trooper noticed Peach and said "Who is it here?" in German.

Peach saluted "It's me. Herr Koppuler. I would like to begin my shift at the guard station as planned."

The German looked down and said "Okay sir. Sieg heil!" then gave the traditional Hitler salute.

Would they even need to salute each other? I get it’s because they’re Nazis, but is Hitler alive in this fic? If so, why’s it taking him so long to actually do anything?

The girls drove off in their trucks and radioed the German command at the guard station. "This is Horst Koppuler, i'm ready to begin my shift tonight." Peach radioed acting like a guy in German.

The officer on the other end radioed "Okay, we'll be out of here now. Good luck welcoming the convoy soon." The officer disconnected later.

Krystal's radio went off and she answered "What is it Gaz?"

Gaz's voice was heard "I heard the guards at the station are leaving and heading towards Price and me."

Krystal chuckled. "Gaz, you, Price and Soap are a go for action."

Gaz smiled on the other end. "Fine working with a furry lass like you Krys. Gaz out." Gaz shut off his radio.

Huh, so Gaz is a furry. This will surprise the Call of Duty fandom.

Peach and her team arrived at the station minutes later as the Germans have all left. Just then, Price and his team arrive also dressed as Germans. Toshiie and Katsuie also came along in stolen German uniforms themselves.

"Station is all secured!" Jody looked around with a smile.

Price put his right hand on his chin. "Okay let's get this place sorted out." then moved his head to Darien. "Shields. I need you on the ground when the trophy truck driver asks questions. Keep 'em busy until we've saved the smashers."

Frau Bow rubbed her head and said "This is gonna be a big chance."

Price turned to Darien again. "We don't have much time so get to it."

And there we have it, the first steps towards rescuing the smashers and thwarting the villains plans. You’d think they’ll have several of their high-ranking officers guarding the place, but I guess we have to check the next chapter to see if that’s the case.

Can Peach and her allies rescue Mario and the other smashers? Uznaĭte v sleduyushchyeĭ glave!

Last edited by GorillaGamer on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dashguy

Post by Dashguy » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:25 am

I’ve always wondered where Yamagata gets these quotes from, and why he uses them for his fic. I’d take it over the sex scenes any day of the week.
Write "war quotes" on the Google search bar and you're bound to get a few hundred of those. And I have zero doubts he inserts them in a pitiful, neckbeard-ish attempt to look "deep". Needless to say, the only thing he achieves is highlighting how shitty is writing by contrast.