A Gift From Above

Anything goes...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
StabbyKobold

A Gift From Above

Post by StabbyKobold » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:28 pm

Fanfics based on power fantasies are neither few nor far in-between. You might not always recognize them as such from a glance, but occasionally you find those that don’t just hint at it, they outright promote themselves on it. This is A Gift from Above by Viole Jyu Grace, a Harry Potter fanfic in which the titular protagonist is endowed with incredible powers. By whom, you might ask? Why, God, of course. Only he isn’t given divine powers, no, he’s given a demon heritage straight out of Devil May Cry. Try to wrap you head around that logic as we delve into this religiously confused mess. Enjoy.

------------------------

Chapter 1: Prologue: The Beginning of a Badass

Summary: Tossed out the Dursley's house at the young age of 5, Harry Potter doesn't know what he's going to do.

But I bet the police will. You think a five-year-old would be allowed to walk around homeless, author?

Finding pity on him for giving him such a fate, the gods decide to give Harry power beyond his wildest dreams. Now armed with crazy power, Harry will raise himself to become a certified bad ass.

Divine intervention just because his family are assholes? Why aren’t orphanages full of kids with super powers, then?

"Harry Potter? Wrong, the name is Hadrian Sparda." Badass!OP!Harry Harry/MassHarem Major Crossover

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or any crossovers used in this story

Yes, the harem will include characters from crossovers.

I wasn’t asking, but oh boy was I assuming.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue: The Beginning of a Badass

(Heaven, July 31st 1985)

Oh. Okay. Why not? As good a starting point as any, I guess. Also, what?

Heaven. The holy kingdom all souls hope to arrive to at the time of their death. A place where the dead are finally at peace and united, and may talk with family and friends who have passed to the next world. And at the top of Heaven, was where the Gods resided.

Contrary to the Bible's opinion, there was more than one true God.

I thought that was what the Trinity thing was about, but I’ll let you and the Christians work that one out.

There were many Gods, all from the different mythologies spoken of throughout history. Egyptian, Greek, Aztec, Persian, and many more. However, they were all united under one God. He had no name, he did not need it, he was simply referred to as 'God' or 'The Holy One'.

One might even call him “the one true God”, huh?

Right now, God was in distress during a meeting between them all. Zeus, who headed his sub-section of Gods and led them during the Greek era, was speaking. "The problems in the world are diminishing," he told his fellow divine beings. "Crime rates are dropping, criminals are being imprisoned, and while a few mistakes are made here and there, I believe we are on the way to peace at last."

If you say so, Zeus. I mean, the Cold War was just such a small event; barely anyone took notice of that little thing. Oh, and those terrorist attacks and civil wars, some of them even religiously based, that happened just within the past five years? Absolute snooze fest, no one would care at all.

"Rubbish!" Ra, the head of the Egyptian Gods, spoke up. "Humans have not changed their ways! If they had, then demons would not be able to tempt them still! It will still be a few billion years before they actually start to learn!"

As the gods bickered and argued, one woman- Zeus' wife- noticed the distress of The Holy One. "My lord?" she spoke up. "You look rather depressed. Is everything alright?" Her words drew the attention of the other gods, who looked to him and noticed that he was in fact looking very dim. It was the first time many of them had seem him look so upset.

Going by descriptors for God so far, he can be very dim, and presumably the opposite of that. Until I hear otherwise, he’s basically a divine light bulb.

God looked up at all of them, and the sadness in his eyes was very clear. There were a few moments of silence before he spoke up. "My friends," he said gently in a sad voice. "I have...horrible, terrible news..."

"What is it?" Quetzalcoatl, the wisdom god of Aztec times asked him. "What news is so grave that it troubles you?"

Looking over them, The Holy One sighed. "As you all know," he spoke in a soft voice.

As you all know, the line “as you all know” is just about the most contrived way of starting a conversation, which is meant to be informing the audience, rather than anyone who already knows what is happening. Now, how much of a factor is this contrivance multiplied with, when it is spoken to a boardroom full of supposedly omniscient beings?

"4 years ago, the world saw the death of the Dark Wizard of England, Voldemort. While his body lived through Horcruxes, his body was destroyed, and he would live on and recover, only to be truly defeated again by the child who destroyed his body: Hadrian James Potter."

"Of course sir," the Persian god of war and light, Verethragna spoke. "You made the decision long ago, despite how much it tore your heart to have the child placed with his non-magical relatives and their cruelty."

Oh yeah, I’m sure God had no choice in the matter - it was completely out of his all-mighty hands.

God nodded. "Yes...and now I realize how truly grave the mistake was. I intended for young Hadrian- or Harry as he seems to be known to the magical side of the world- to be raised by his Aunt and Uncle. While they would hate him, they would not abuse or hurt him, merely make him do chores around the house, and deprive him of food. However, fate is ever changing, something that has been made clear to me once again tonight. Not half an hour ago...Harry was thrown out of the home by his Uncle, telling him that he had enough of 'living under the same roof as a freak' and young Hadrian is now homeless..."

It was suddenly so quiet that a pin drop could have been heard, before there were yells of outrage from many at the table. "Just like I said!" Ra hissed. "Humans shall never learn!"

One five-year-old is put on the streets, and all humanity is judged as a mistake. Listen, I get that this is a Harry Potter story and all, but could the author be bothered to inform us as to why all deities in existence cares about this kid specifically?

"We should send dementors!" a god called out.

"Make them suffer!" a female one hissed out.

There was yelling for awhile before God finally raised his voice. "ENOUGH!" Instantly, there was silence. "We are NOT punishing his relatives! They will get their just dues when their time comes. I am sure Hades, Osiris, and the other underworld gods shall have plenty to deal out to them. Right now, we must focus on Harry. We cannot leave him to an orphanage. We made that mistake with Tom Riddle and look how he turned out. No...I just...do not know what to do..."

That’s rich. Big G is at a loss of what to do with a homeless child. As if the situation has never happened before, or that there isn’t an obvious solution to it all. I mean, for fuck sake, Moses went through this shit - how is this so hard for the owner of cloud penthouse number one?!

Once more, there was silence. Before finally, Verethragna spoke up. "My lord...may I propose something?"

God sighed. "Proceed."

Why, yes, Verethragna, Zoroastrian god of victory and strength, which I had to spend ten minutes of research figuring out who you even were, what do you have to say?

"Why not make the boy our Champion?" Verethragna suggested. Everyone looked to him in surprise, but he held up his hand. "As we know, there are many, many alternate universes, and different worlds out there. While we are gods, we can only do so much intervention, and people are always challenging us. I suggest we take young Harry and give him the power to not only save this world, but also make him our Champion and send him on missions to all others. And with each mission he completes, we shall give him a new power as well. We shall start off with one power, and give him a few missions once he reaches 11 to get more powers. On top of that, we return the soul fragment in his head to the person it belongs to. It won't alter anything, just save us time."

Or you could just put him in a different home, with a family that won’t abuse him unlike your initial plan, but whatever.

"And how do we know he won't abuse this power?" Ra demanded.

Verethragna gave Ra a small smile. "Because, Ra, the boy grew for four years in a home where he was hated, without a real reason to live. Do you really believe he will be able to turn against the people who will give him a home, power, and purpose?"

Seeing as you all were responsible for putting him there? YES!

Nobody said anything for awhile, as Verethragna made good points. Eventually Artemis- the Moon Goddess of Greece- spoke up. "And just what will stop him from becoming like every other man out there?" she spat out the word 'man' with venom.

Author projection, mostly.

Verethragna sighed at Artemis. "Oh stop being so stuck up Artemis," he told her. "There are women out there who are just as bad as the 'men' you hate so much, or need I mention Bellatrix Lestrange?" Artemis flinched at the mention of her.

Need I argue that gender should have nothing to do with the quality of a person? It would seem so.

"And to answer your question," Quetzalcoatl spoke up. "He won't end up like that because I think I know something we can give him. I suggest that we allow him time with his parents, a single day to spend with them each year, so they can raise him and instruct him."

In other words, he’ll have less than a week’s worth of a normal childhood before going to Hogwarts. How generous of you, oh movers of the universe, praise be!

All the gods mumbled, discussing it, before finally the Holy One spoke. "I agree with this plan, presented by Verethragna and Quetzalcoatl," he told them all. "Let us put it to a vote. All in favour of granting great power to Hadrian from many dimensions, and rights to yearly time with his parents? As well as to sending Riddle's Soul Fragment to his Wraith Form?" Most of the gods raised their arms. "All those opposed?" Only Artemis, Ra, and Loki raised their arms. "Then it is decided! Hadrian James Potter shall be given power, and shall be allowed yearly time with his parents!"

Uh, how about we vote on just killing this Voldemort guy? Seems like a smart thing to do, you know? Hello?!

"This now only leaves the question of what power to give him first," Athena, the Greek Wisdom Goddess, told everyone.

Verethragna grinned. "Oh I already have a power in mind that will be useful to him not only in the long run, but will make sure he has an incredibly strong body."

I guess the gods don’t frown on steroid abuse.

"Proceed, Verethragna," God told him.

The Persian god nodded. "My fellow divine beings! There is one specific type of monster out there we inadvertently created when we banished some of our own, and they have populated and grown stronger. In the past, they have proven to be nothing more than a nuisance to us. However, the past has also proven that some of these creatures are capable of love, one even going so far as to seal away the rest of his kind to protect the human world and the woman he loved.

"Tell me, my fellow gods," Verethragna said with a grin. "What do you know about the Demon Knight Sparda?"

Do the gods know anything, or do they spend all their time in Heaven just listening to info dumps?

(Streets of Little Whinging, Surrey. August 1st 1985)

Harry Potter, age 5, didn't know what he was going to do.

The education system is putting out career questionnaires early, I see.

It had all started yesterday, on his birthday, which once more went uncelebrated. He knew it would, but he would live with it. He always had, he'd just wish himself a Happy Birthday to himself quietly before he went to bed, as usual. However, this Birthday would turn out to be awful.

The day had begun as normal, Harry had awoken at 5 o'clock sharp, and made himself something small to eat before anybody else awoke, and ate it quickly, before washing and drying everything incredibly quietly. He then went into the back garden and trimmed the grass and watered the plants. Then he did Dudley's homework that had been assigned to him by his teacher. By the time he was done with these things it was half six, and he began to cook everyone's breakfast.

Assuming that’s half past six, I still don’t see a five-year-old setting speed records for household chores. Couldn’t he have done some of that at any other time of day?

He started by turning on the kettle and making his uncle a mug of coffee, not too hot, but not too cold, with exactly 3 tea spoons of sugar, and not a gram more. Once it was done, he placed it on the table just as his uncle arrived. He then immediately began to set to work on making breakfast; 5 eggs, 4 strips of bacon, and 4 slices of toast for his uncle, double that for his cousin, and half of his uncle's amount for his aunt.

After this, he would then get the mail and hand all of it to his uncle without question, as well as the newspaper.

Why would he have questions about the mail? I’d be surprised if he could read any of it yet.

And as he did so, his aunt and his cousin would come downstairs. His aunt would look at him with indifference, while Dudley would smile at him smugly. Harry hated it, but he put up with it.

After they'd all eaten, the three of them would go out, and Harry would do all the necessary chores of the house: making the beds; cleaning Dudley's roo; doing the dishes; wiping down the table; cleaning the attic; and so on and so forth.

It was later that night however, that Harry's life forever changed.

What did J.K. Rowling say on Twitter this time?!

Harry had just finished serving the Dursley's dinner, and was washing the dishes, when Dudley made a nasty comment about his parents, not that Harry knew them anyway. But Harry was angry. It was his Birthday, and how dare Dudley EVER say anything against his parents!

And so the plot begins because of a “Yo mama” joke.

It was then that Dudley yelled in pain. When Harry turned to look, he saw his aunt was pale, and his uncle was going purple in the face. He looked at Dudley and saw why. Dudley was suddenly sporting a huge gash along his arm, and while not life threatening, was dripping a lot of blood. His uncle looked towards him and yelled at him- Harry had no clue why- before yelling at him, "I WILL NO LONGER LIVE UNDER THIS ROOF WITH A FREAK!" at which point he had promptly shoved all his things in a suitcase, and thrown it out the house, along with Harry.

Because he totally wouldn’t lock Harry in the cupboard and get Dudley to the hospital first, not at all.

And so here Harry was, sitting on the side of the street the next day, shaking and shivering in the cold as the rain battered down overhead. He had taken refuge under a tree, but Harry knew he wasn't going to last long. He had no food, and had eaten nothing the entire day or for dinner the night before. And so, desperate, Harry did something he'd only heard of being done before.

He contacted the police? Or a neighbor? Or anyone on the street, who would likely drop everything in their hands to help a fucking homeless five-year-old?

He prayed.

I’m feeling a bit tempted myself, right now.

"Dear God in Heaven..." Harry whispered softly. "I know that we haven't spoken before, and I know you may not hear me, but I am praying to you because I am so lost. If you are real and can help me then please...please give me a sign that everything is going to be okay..."

Harry didn't realize just how clear the sign would be for him.

On a scale from vague feelings to Jesus burnt into toast, how clear are we talking?

The clouds parted as the moon shone high above him. The clouds were pushed away to the sides, as if people were forcing them to move. As he continued to stare at the moon, he saw a figure. He couldn't make it out at first, but as it got closer he was able to see it.

It was a man, but one of high status. He was dressed in white and golden robes, and let out an aura that Harry couldn't help but feel comfortable with. He wasn't able to clearly describe his face, as it seemed to be constantly shifting, along with his hair. What caught Harry's eye however was the ever present smile on his ever changing face.

Near death hallucinations brought on by severe pneumonia, gotcha.

"Hello Hadrian," he said as he landed in front of Harry. His voice was light and regal, but it also sounded somewhat tired. "I hoped I would not see you for a long time, since you are so young."

Harry stared at the man in shock before he whispered a single word. "God?"

The man nodded. "Yes Hadrian," he spoke again in his regal voice. "I am the one who you refer to as 'God'. While not unpleasant, I am upset we had to meet this soon."

But not as upset as every member of currently existing religions, if they learnt that God decided to appear only to some random five-year-old after his two millennia hiatus.

"Are...are you here to take me to mommy and daddy?" Harry said with hope in his voice. Harry didn't know much about his parents, but what he did know was that they were dead. Maybe with some luck, God was here to take him to be with his family.

To his dismay, God shook his head. "No Hadrian, but you will be able to see them," he promised, which caught Harry's interest. "No Hadrian, I am here to make you an offer."

"An offer?" Harry tilted his head.

I thought that was the business practice of the guy downstairs.

The Holy One gave Harry a small smile. "Yes Hadrian. You see, I have watched your life, and while I am God, I am unable to directly intervene, and so the best I could do was try to lessen your hardships. However, the cruel spawn of man known as the Dursleys are truly twisted, and kicked you out. I came here to make you an offer Hadrian. Would you like to hear it?"

Harry considered it, but his five year old mind wasn't that clever. It came to a conclusion though: it really couldn't hurt to hear him out.

Depends on whether not this is the God that wants to take a knife to your foreskin.

"Okay...I'd like to hear it."

God smiled. "The offer is quite simple Hadrian. There are many worlds out there, you see. So many that it is quite hard to believe the amount. I am a God, and I rule over the worlds with other gods, but there are some worlds that we sometimes miss, or are in such a bad state there is just not enough we can do. That is where this offer comes in Hadrian. Simply put, we gods want you to be our champion."

Because an entire pantheon couldn’t be bothered to keep track, and despite being unable to do anything for these worlds, they can make someone else able to do something about them. Sounds more like they need a bookkeeper.

Harry's eyes widened and he opened his mouth to speak, before God stopped him. "Allow me to explain the details first please. The benefits of this are simple. The first is we shall provide to you money until you are 11, at which point you will have access to your family accounts- no talking, we will get to that when you are older- food, and a nice home for you to enjoy life. The second benefit is that once a year, on any day you choose, you may have one day with the spirits of your parents, so they may guide and raise you a little bit.

“It will totally stunt your mental growth and leave a void in your childhood that can never be filled; but hey, you’ll be the chosen one!

"The next benefit is that we shall grant you powers. You shall start off with only one power, however once you turn 11 we shall start to give you tasks, which will usually require you having mastery over your current power, or near mastery, to be able to do. Once you complete the task, you shall be given another power to train with and master."

The young five year old looked positively thrilled at all these benefits, and was about to say yes right away, before God stopped him. "Now...the down sides," God said gravely.

I have yet to see a fanfic author present any perceivable detriment when sprinkling super powers onto their power fantasy. They are either negligible or comes with a failsafe clause to prevent the protagonist from not having fun. I don’t imagine this will be any different.

"The first of which is that, upon completing a very specific task in this world, you shall be given immortality limited immortality, meaning you shall never die of old age or natural causes, however you can die in a fight. This is a downside as it means anyone you care about shall die long before you, and unless you are killed or kill yourself, you shall never see them in heaven, though as you fulfil more tasks, we shall allow you to visit them.

Meaning he’ll eventually be able to meet his loved ones again, or he’ll die trying and see them anyway. Next!

"Another downside has to do with your DNA. While we are not taking away relations to your parents and other peoples, it has to do with your humanity," God took a breath. "Tell me Hadrian, what do you know of demons?"

Harry stared before tilting his head. "I...think they are monsters?"

God smiled sadly. "Close Hadrian. Demons are beings that reside in a place called the Demon World, which is parallel to all worlds. The Demon World was sealed away long ago by a pure-blooded demon by the name of Sparda. The reason he did this was because he fell in love with a human woman, and he wanted to protect the world she lived in, and all it's people. He was a Demon with a human heart.

Are you suggesting that the Dursley’s don’t have human hearts, or am I messing up your anatomy deficient analogy?

"The reason I tell you about this, is because the first change that shall happen to you shall turn you into a half demon," God said gravely. "We shall use Sparda's DNA to alter half of your DNA and turn you into a half demon, making you not only Sparda's son, but also your human parents. I understand you may want to think about thi-"

"I accept," Harry told God without hesitation, surprising the man.

"Why?" God couldn't help but ask.

Dude, Yahweh, Big G, Sky Daddy, you presented literally no downside other than Harry’s own preconception of demons, and then proceeded to inform him about a demon that was practically a saint. Whatever detriment the author purports this to be, it doesn’t fucking exist. Do I hear a third inconvenience in the attempt to balance out divine omnipotence?! Anything?!

Harry just smiled. "This...Sparda doesn't sound bad at all...he just sounds a little misunderstood is all. You said he was a Demon, but...but he fought for his wife right? To protect any kids he had? And everyone else in the world? It means he was fighting for me too. So I accept."

God wanted to sigh at Harry's clear early maturity, but instead he smiled. "Very well Hadrian. Being half demon shall grant you several powers. First, you shall have an incredible regeneration, and a long life span. You shall also be able to live many injuries a normal person would not be able to, such as a bullet to the head, or a sword through your stomach. Along with this, you shall be gifted with a special weapon from one of Sparda's real blooded sons, known as Yamato. A word of warning. Yamato is so sharp it can cut through anything, even dimensions. It is how you shall be travelling through dimensions once he we give the OK.

Although I played the first game, I never really got on the Devil May Cry bandwagon. What I get from the literary pond scum of the fanfic community suggests that Vergil was popular enough, that his sword and entire move-set became fetishized for wish fulfilment, almost more so than Dante’s. If super powers were fanfic spices, theirs would be salt and pepper.

"Along with this, you have the ability to harvest the souls of demons you defeat into weapons to use called 'Devil Arms'. You shall also have another power called 'Devil Trigger' but more on that when you unlock it," God said.

Harry grinned. "Cool! But...why do you keep calling me Hadrian?"

Now you ask?!

The Holy One sighed. "Because that is your full name Hadrian. Harry is a shortened version of your name, but your true name is Hadrian James Potter. Now..." he put his finger to Harry's forehead, and the boy who lived became dizzy. "Sleep now child, when you awake, all shall be well." Those were the last words Harry heard before his world went black.

(? London. August 2nd, 1985)

Harry groaned softly as he woke up, holding his head. "Owie..." he mumbled. "My head hurts...that was a nice dream though..." the blurriness faded from his eyes as he looked around and gasped. He was in a comfortable bed in his own room, with it designed just like how he'd always imagined it. He climbed out of bed and walked out, to find it seemed he had his own house too! "It wasn't a dream!" he cheered. He began to jump when he noticed his reflection in the mirror and stopped.

His appearance had changed. His skin was a shade paler than it used to be, leaving him looking like he hadn't seen the Sun in quite awhile, which was true so it wasn't too bad. His formerly black hair was now silver and straight. It was also a little longer than it used to be, reaching half way down his neck. The biggest change however was to his right eye. Once an emerald green, it was now a light blue with a silver hue to it.

For a god unable to intervene in things prior, this seems like a pretty big intervention, doesn’t it?

"Woah..." Harry breathed as he looked at himself. He lifted his hair and his eyes widened a little at what he saw. His scar, once clear as day, was now so faded you'd have to have your eyeball pressed against Harry's forehead to notice it. "Are these the side effects of being half demon?" he wondered aloud. Shrugging, Harry began to explore the house, something he'd never really been allowed to do with the Dursleys.

Soon enough, Harry eventually ventured down to the basement, and he gasped at what he saw. It was one huge training room. God had clearly given him a place to hone and train his skills when not on missions, something Harry would definitely make sure to do...once he'd gotten something to eat.

And I’ll give a fuck, once my suspension of disbelief has recovered from its long ago contracted case of rigor mortis.

Leaving the basement, he headed to the kitchen and soon found a letter on the table, as well as a sheathed sword. Being the five year old he was, he immediately grabbed the sword first. Slowly drawing the O-katana, Harry marvelled at the blade. It was beautiful in every sense of the word, he didn't quite know how to explain its beauty, and yet he knew this weapon was incredibly deadly despite how it looked.

Then like the five year old he was, he immediately began waving it around and ended up hurting himself.

Sheathing the weapon and putting it on the desk, Harry grabbed the letter and opened it.

'Dear Hadrian,

Hey there kid! Sorry I couldn't stick around and chat, but we gods are busy people, but I'm sure we'll have plenty of chances to do that in the future! To prevent you needing to read too much, I'll just say I'm the messenger of the gods and get to the good stuff.

As I'm sure you've noticed, your dulling eyesight has cleared, and a few changes have been made to your appearance.

Because any flaws, physical or otherwise, cannot be allowed to get in the way of the “good stuff” the author has planned.

That has to do with you becoming a half demon. You received the hair colour of Sparda since demon genes are stronger than human ones, and one of your eyes changed too so you have a bigger link to him. The weapon on the table, which I'm sure you already looked at, is the Yamato, one of the strongest demon weapons ever. We're trusting you not to abuse its power and to master it, since it is very dangerous otherwise.

You’re handing a dangerous weapon to a child, and you expect they will master it on their own, much less not endanger themselves? Why not give him a set of car keys and a gun while you’re at it?

Now, in your room under your pillow is a credit card that has £1,000,000 pounds in it. This has to support you until you reach 11, so spend it wisely, though there should be enough in there to give you some pleasantries. Do NOT waste it. This is only warning you'll get, and if you waste it all on silly things then you will have to make money on your own.

FIVE. YEARS. OLD. How is he going to make purchases much less earn any money?

Spending your money wisely will be made easier since you will not have to pay bills like electricity bills, but you will have to pay for internet bills of you wish to get a computer or things like that.

Internet? Oh yeah, I’m sure he’ll be paying so many bills towards that, just as soon as it comes to England in FOUR YEARS! Study some goddamn history, author.

Also, your fridge and cupboards will be restocked with food every week. We shall not give you sweets, you have to buy those on your own, we shall be providing you healthy and nutritious food so you can grow big and strong.

Anyway, that'll be all kid. We all wish you the best of luck in your training and life, so don't mess up!

We're counting on you,

Hermes, Greek Messenger of the Gods.'

More like God of Glorified Post-it Notes.

Harry stared at the leader, reading it several times, before he smiled widely. This was great! Not only would he have plenty of food and his own house, but he could even have the pleasantries he'd always been jealous Dudley got! Heck, even MORE than that! It was almost too good to be true.

It’s certainly too true to be almost good.

As Harry thought about all the things he would be receiving, he made a decision. He needed a new name. Harry James Potter wasn't here anymore, it was time for him to step forward with a new name to symbolize his new life.

He only needed a few seconds before he grinned. "So long Harry Potter...say hello world, because Hadrian Sparda is here!"

Everybody welcome the author’s OC wearing a Harry Potter skinsuit! Or what’s left of one.

------------------------

I’m not a believer in any religion, but even if I was, I don’t think I would take any offense at this fanfic. It’s silly and self-indulgent, but aside from painting polytheism with broad strokes, nothing really terrible has happened yet. We’ll have to see what next chapter does with the established premise, but unless we take a hard turn into Catholic choirboy scandals, I don’t see my temper rising above room temperature.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable