The Kosplay Kaption Kontest: AO Edition

Anything goes...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Who wins a trip to Flavortown?

Poll ended at Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:47 pm

Coming to ABC this Fall: Ben Shapiro and the Mop -Hyperboreal
18%
Oh damn, I'm so sorry Miss! I don't know how ALL my silly string got on top of your head! -Aythya
No votes
The French royalty has fallen greatly in recent years, hasn't it? -AwkwardFerret
9%
"I store him in my vagina!" -Cody
18%
When his mother told him to buy a Trojan for protection, I don't think this is what she was talking about. -GorillaGamer
No votes
"Oh, I'm sorry, but you must be at least this tall to ride me, manlet!" -ConcernedGamer
9%
"Etsy Listing: One Extra Large Organic Earth Friendly Toilet Brush With Healing Crystals" -DeanTheAdequate
45%
We get it, the bathroom signs do not adequately portray minority groups - there are more important issues out there. -StabbyKobold
No votes

Total votes: 11

Max-Vader

The Kosplay Kaption Kontest: AO Edition

Post by Max-Vader » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:30 pm

So back on Project AFTER, we had the Cosplay Caption Contest. The idea behind it was very simple: A picture of shitty cosplay gets posted, people make fun of it, a poll for the funniest joke is made and the winner recieves (maybe not so) eternal glory. Now that PA is going the way of the dodo, I thought it would be a shame to let the concept die. Therefore, you can consider this a sort of trial run. If you guys like it, we'll do more of it.

So here's how this will work: I'll post the picture, you post your best zinger. Unlike on PA, I'll only allow one per person for now, but we can change that at our leisure assuming anyone will actually want more of this. While you're at it, suggestions for a proper name for this contest are also very welcome. Once we've got some comments, I'll make a poll and you all vote for the winner. Anyway, here's your target. Have fun.

Random_0cc42c_5562531.jpg

Hyperboreal

Re: The Kosplay Kaption Kontest: AO Edition

Post by Hyperboreal » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:40 pm

Coming to ABC this Fall: Ben Shapiro and the Mop

Aythya

Post by Aythya » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:33 pm

Oh damn, I'm so sorry Miss! I don't know how ALL my silly string got on top of your head!

AwkwardFerret
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by AwkwardFerret » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:17 pm

The French royalty has fallen greatly in recent years, hasn't it?
[Under Construction]

Cody

Post by Cody » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:32 pm

"I store him in my vagina!"

GorillaGamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by GorillaGamer » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:55 am

When his mother told him to buy a Trojan for protection, I don't think this is what she was talking about.
Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
A quote from Project AFTER
Gorillagram only gets sexual stimulation from playing Pokemon Reborn and its derivatives.
A quote from Andrew himself

ConcernedGamer

Post by ConcernedGamer » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:15 am

"Oh, I'm sorry, but you must be at least this tall to ride me, manlet!"

DeanTheAdequate

Post by DeanTheAdequate » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:35 am

"Etsy Listing: One Extra Large Organic Earth Friendly Toilet Brush With Healing Crystals"
The thoughtful Anime Outsider's writer with the golden voice.

StabbyKobold

Post by StabbyKobold » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:13 pm

We get it, the bathroom signs do not adequately portray minority groups - there are more important issues out there.

Max-Vader

Post by Max-Vader » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:49 pm

Shit, I was so absorbed in my work that I forgot to post the poll yesterday. Anyway, here it is. You have six days remaining to crown the winner. Now get going, votepigs!