Future Topics

Talk about the podcast here!
Yaoi Huntress Earth
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Future Topics

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:27 pm

This is just thread of possible suggestions we'd like to see.

-Tribute to Watanabe
-A look into the Persona and Shin Megami series
-Yoshiyuki Tomino Interview: I see him as a frustrated "genius" who doesn't get why people don't think his work is brilliant.
-Ryogo Narita Interview in all his coke-sniffing glory.
-Anime in America from the 60s to today.
"Lying: It's the responsible thing to do."-Louie, Ducktales (2017)

Cirrus
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Future Topics

Post by Cirrus » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:35 pm

I just know you guys are going to talk about Eromanga evetually. Just from the screenshots I've seen I can tell this is going to be a bad one.

Xoanon

Post by Xoanon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:02 pm

Yaoi Huntress Earth wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:27 pm
Most interesting IMO, maybe even an overview of both the US and Japanese strains as a whole. Would be nice to see where the train left the track.
Happy little shitposter.

Cody

Post by Cody » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:20 pm

We'd love to do more interviews, but those episodes are way, way less popular than the usual ones.

DeanTheAdequate

Post by DeanTheAdequate » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:24 pm

Yaoi Huntress Earth wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:27 pm
Each decade has it's own step along he path to failure. Heck even before then. Like that one time Tezuka watched a Mickey Mouse cartoon and now no one had properly sized eyes, ever.
The thoughtful Anime Outsider's writer with the golden voice.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:53 pm

Cody wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:20 pm
We'd love to do more interviews, but those episodes are way, way less popular than the usual ones.
I'm surprised since they're very well done and clever. And I'm not saying that to suck up.
"Lying: It's the responsible thing to do."-Louie, Ducktales (2017)

Wild Shocker

Post by Wild Shocker » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:55 pm

Shonen before Dragon Ball, Jojo and FotNS influenced the genre.
If there's anything worse than having diabetes, it's being Moviebob and Jim Sterling combined.

StormMan23

Post by StormMan23 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:25 am

How about a revisit of the Lunatic Loser Exhibition? Surely there are enough new prime subjects since you made the last one. I also think another episode where you guys highlight a good show or recommend stuff for people to watch would make a good podcast.

Cirrus

Post by Cirrus » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:44 am

StormMan23 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:25 am
How about a revisit of the Lunatic Loser Exhibition? Surely there are enough new prime subjects since you made the last one. I also think another episode where you guys highlight a good show or recommend stuff for people to watch would make a good podcast.
I'd also like another Lunatic Loser Exhibition

jhqtxn

Post by jhqtxn » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:45 pm

Homestuck would be an interesting topic.

I like homestuck but it definitely isn't perfect.

Seeing someone rip on homestuck would be very entertaining.

The reaction by homestuck fans though has the potential to be far more entertaining.