Future Topics

Talk about the podcast here!
Cirrus

Re: Future Topics

Post by Cirrus » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:08 am

Holy shit I thought I was the only one who knew about that thing. One of my friends, (the same one I mentioned in the worst completed series thread, actually had bought that when we were in high school.) It's bad, but it's also broken. Try doing any sort of combat. Also there's weird loopholes in the rules that can allow you to get crazy stats and powers.

We played it once until the GM got pissed and literally flipped the table after I kept fucking with his magical realm. I killed all of the waifus, became king of the house, and then took over the world, continuously killing his self-insert in the process. I had just wiped out Japan when he quit.

Revolver Giraffe

Post by Revolver Giraffe » Mon May 01, 2017 12:53 am

I'm not a big tabletop RPG fan, but magical realm destruction stories are always fun.

josh6243

Post by josh6243 » Mon May 01, 2017 8:28 pm

Definitely. Fur Heresy and Chakats Meet the Hammer of the Emperor happen when tabletop players ruin the games of Furries. You should read those stories on 1d4chan.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Wed May 03, 2017 8:55 pm

If you ever do another Fandom face off, the Overwatch and Steven Universe ones are worth looking into.
"Lying: It's the responsible thing to do."-Louie, Ducktales (2017)

Cirrus

Post by Cirrus » Wed May 03, 2017 9:58 pm

Yes. Not to mention revisiting the Bronies. MLP:FIM was only about a year old when you guys did the original Fandom Face-off.

KingMan

Post by KingMan » Wed May 03, 2017 11:37 pm

Cirrus wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 9:58 pm
Yes. Not to mention revisiting the Bronies. MLP:FIM was only about a year old when you guys did the original Fandom Face-off.
On the one hand, I think the fandom has already passed its peak, so the weapons grade autism that existed during the first four seasons has more or less died down. On the other, I think it could work with douchebags like Jerry Peet and ILoveKimPossibleALot or weirdos like Sethisto, but barely.

jhqtxn

Post by jhqtxn » Sat May 06, 2017 3:11 pm

Do an episode on Germany's history,culture,mythology,and how its doing right now with all migrants.Then get called racist because you don't want people who are unwilling to integrate,have a shit culture,and who follow a barbaric religion into your country.

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Sun May 07, 2017 6:23 am

How about a roasting of Project AFTER? I'm fairly confident that several of the forum users here would enjoy that.
Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
A quote from Project AFTER
Gorillagram only gets sexual stimulation from playing Pokemon Reborn and its derivatives.
A quote from Andrew himself

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Sat May 13, 2017 3:52 pm

If you do another webcomic episode, adult webcomics would be worth looking into. The salt you'd generate from the fact that you don't like Oglaf would be amusing.
"Lying: It's the responsible thing to do."-Louie, Ducktales (2017)

Cirrus

Post by Cirrus » Sat May 13, 2017 8:04 pm

Or how about that sex toy webcomic that taught everyone the wonders of being a cuck?