Your Life

Talk about anything here!
Yaoi Huntress Earth

Re: Your Life

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:54 pm

I'm planning on doing something extra with the tick-or-treaters this year by giving them a random balloon animal along with the candy. I'd like to go back to playing around with balloon art again.
"Lying: It's the responsible thing to do."-Louie, Ducktales (2017)

SophiesMan

Post by SophiesMan » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:07 pm

While waiting for a bus, I saw a literally retarded negro sitting down on the bench with a 3DS or something and flailing around and spouting "I'M NOT BOWSER" over and over.
Occassionally he would say "I'M NOT PRINCESS PEACH" instead.
At some point he looked at me and went "You know I'm not bowser right".
He also just one time said "I'M NOT BOWSER" pointed at a fat guy who was nearby and said "THAT'S BOWSER". 笑
Fatso didn't notice though, which is probably for the better.
A couple times he yelled out "FALCOOOO! FALCOOOOOOO!", I think he was trying to imitate the super smash bros announcer?
Eventually he started saying that he was Bowser but then he went back to saying he's not.
I also noticed that he'd sorta try to plug his ears as if someone was talking to him and he was trying to ignore them and deny what they were saying.
Were there voices in his head telling him he's bowser?
He didn't actually play on that DS or anything he just got it out and started spouting.
What the fuck mang I don't know if he had intense turbo autism or what but that was weird.
I just walked to my destination instead because I didn't want to ride the same bus as that autismo-nigger and hear more of his inane bowser identity rambling, and I didn't want to wait for the next bus.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:48 pm

Maybe he was on something, a number of bus stop crazies are like that.

SophiesMan

Post by SophiesMan » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:51 pm

Could be, he just had a sort of tard look in his face though, which is what led to the idea that he was.
Also I forgot to mention that at one point he said something about princess peach and began to moan "Ah, ahh, bowser, ahh" for a couple minutes but then he went back to the regular routine and thankfully didn't do that again.

Gavin E. Sparks

Post by Gavin E. Sparks » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:22 pm

Midterms are almost over this week so maybe I can kick back after they finish.
Have you finished those errands?

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:10 pm

Only five kids came trick or treating to my area so I had these extra balloon animals and a lot of candy so I put it in an Aldis bag, walked over to Hy-Vee, wrote a sign that said "free balloons and candy" and left it on a bench. Hopefully the candy and balloons will be going to a good home.

The thing is I do enjoy making balloon art and I'd like to get good enough to help at the local company that does balloon-related decorations for parties and gatherings. (I did invent a mouse balloon animal. It's pretty easy.)

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:45 pm

Have you ever had that moment where you're trying to pursue someone romantically and then find out that they're already taken? That happened to me yesterday.

DarkFatalKnight

Post by DarkFatalKnight » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:41 pm

Got my last math requirement out of the way, sad thing is that I gotta wait till the summer or fall of next year to take one of my last two classes to finally graduate.

In the meantime, I'm looking for a part time job and soon work my way to getting my driver's license.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:19 pm

An abandoned kitten was left near the recycling center at work. (It was in a box with blankets in it.) It was such a sweet looking little thing through the tips of its ears look like they've been hit with frostbite. The boss is going to take the kitten in to be raised with her and her kids. I kinda wanted it, but I think it would be better for the kitten to be with them.

Gavin E. Sparks

Post by Gavin E. Sparks » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:48 pm

Gonna go on a hiatus for a bit. I'll appear now and then but less so.
Have you finished those errands?