Introduce Yourself!

Talk about anything here!
StabbyKobold

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by StabbyKobold » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:02 am

Somebody call my name?

So, yeah, I'm StabbyKobold. Like ConcernedGamer, I'm a regular over on the Project AFTER fanfic mocking forum.

Until PA flat-lines, I probably won't be all that active here, but I'll probably spend some time poking around. Likewise, my main focus is comedy in the form of fanfic mockery, but I suppose I have opinions on other things, that I can share/vent to any who will listen.

I hope there's room for me here on this forum. I already see a bunch of familiar faces, so to speak, so that would be nice.

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:32 am

Hey Stabby, it's cool to see you here.
Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
A quote from Project AFTER
Gorillagram only gets sexual stimulation from playing Pokemon Reborn and its derivatives.
A quote from Andrew himself

Mr. Boat

Post by Mr. Boat » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:54 pm

How goes it? I'm Mr. Boat, and I've recently discovered this site and what it's about, and I instantly knew that this was my kinda site populated by my kinda people. I've taken in a bit of The Other Side and have been loving it so far. I have a lot of interests, anime and manga happen to be among them, and yet I find I usually despise a lot of the sacred cows of the genre, as ell as (in fact especially) their fanbases, and I feel the vibe of this site is very welcoming to that sort of attitude. So, I look forward to shooting the shit with all of you!
ImageImage

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:26 pm

I know this late, but nice to have you here.
"Lying: It's the responsible thing to do."-Louie, Ducktales (2017)

Mr. Boat

Post by Mr. Boat » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:19 pm

Yaoi Huntress Earth wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:26 pm
I know this late, but nice to have you here.
Thank ya kindly!
ImageImage

JacksonFall

Post by JacksonFall » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:21 am

Mr. Boat wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:54 pm
How goes it? I'm Mr. Boat, and I've recently discovered this site and what it's about, and I instantly knew that this was my kinda site populated by my kinda people. I've taken in a bit of The Other Side and have been loving it so far. I have a lot of interests, anime and manga happen to be among them, and yet I find I usually despise a lot of the sacred cows of the genre, as ell as (in fact especially) their fanbases, and I feel the vibe of this site is very welcoming to that sort of attitude. So, I look forward to shooting the shit with all of you!
Welcome to the group, fren. Enjoy your stay.
Shoob Style!

Cody

Post by Cody » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:12 am

Mr. Boat wrote:
That is 100% what this place is about. You're gonna fit right in here.

Mr. Boat

Post by Mr. Boat » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:08 am

Cody wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:12 am
Mr. Boat wrote:
That is 100% what this place is about. You're gonna fit right in here.
Good to know!
ImageImage

Dashguy

Post by Dashguy » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:38 pm

Hello there. The name's Dashguy and, like a lot of people here, I come from Project AFTER. So yeah, for those who don't know me, nice to meet you all. For those who do, it's great to see you all guys again.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:12 pm

It's great to see you again, Dashguy.
"Lying: It's the responsible thing to do."-Louie, Ducktales (2017)