Super Smash Sisters: Damsel to Hero

Anything goes...
GorillaGamer

Super Smash Sisters: Damsel to Hero

Post by GorillaGamer » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:27 am

Having read ConcernedGamer’s latest mock, I’ve been inspired to do a little mocking myself and I think I found a suitable target. This was mocked on PA, but the site went down before it could be finished. Oh well, that’s what I’m here for.

This is Super Smash Sisters, a fic where all the male Smash characters get kidnapped and it’s up to the Smash girls and several other women from various universes to save the day. Given that this was started in 2010, I think I may have found the fic that gave my old “chum” Dragonlord0 inspiration for his harem. Don’t believe me? Guess I’ll have to show you then.

Notes:Super Smash Sisters: Damsel to Hero is a crossover story of with girls from the Smashers, girls from other Nintendo games (Krystal from Star Fox too), and girls from various anime and other video game universes. The girls are the main heroes and their commanders are Bright Noa (from Mobile Suit Gundam) and Col. Hargrove (from Medal of Honor). The other smashers are kidnapped and the girls must form alliance of women to take the villains down. Be warned for there is yuri and shoujo-ai stuff in the story.

Oh yeah, I forgot about all the lesbian sex that goes on in this fic. My mistake.

"The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic." Joseph Stalin

Mighty Comrade Stalin is disgusted that you’d use his quote to hype up a cheap fap-fic.

Chapter 1:Smashers are Kidnapped, Meet the girls

1 Year since the defeat of Tabuu and the Subspace Emissary. Peace had reigned in the galaxy. At the end of the Brawl tournament, Solid Snake became reigning champion. The agent defeated Mario in the final round at Delfino Isle.

Damn! I bet all my money on Mario.

Outskirts of the Mushroom Kingdom.

3 trucks drove through the canyon. Inside each were 12 smashers (Mewtwo, Pichu and Roy had rejoined the Smashers). In the head truck was a man in an Earth Federation uniform standing up and holding the ceiling: Bright Noa. With him were Mario, Link, Pikachu, Sonic, Pit, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Luigi, Ness, Kirby, Olimar and R.O.B..

In the truck behind were Bowser, Ganondorf, King Dedede, Wario, Wolf, Ice Climbers, Toon Link, Meta Knight, Mewtwo, Lucario, Mr. Game and Watch and Diddy Kong. Popo felt uncomfortable working with Ganondorf. The truck behind contained, Fox Mccloud, Falco Lombardi, Captain Falcon, Solid Snake, Ike, Marth, The Pokemon Trainer (with Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard in Pokeballs, Jigglypuff, Roy, Pichu, Lucas and Lucario.

Whatever mission they were on was so dangerous, they needed to clone Lucario.

Before the mission began, Mario requested to Master Hand before leaving that Peach, Zelda and Samus keep the mansion safe and clean.

Why leave Samus behind? She’s practically a one-woman wrecking ball.

"We're nearing the check point sir." Bright's driver said.

Bright addressed "Okay squad, listen up. Spotters have intercepted a drug deal taking place in a town not far from here. We gotta find the dealers and take the drugs."

I’m not surprised that there’s a drug deal going on in the outskirts of a kingdom where the populace is primarily made up of walking mushroom people.

Bright watched the trucks following with an eagle eye as if something bad would happen. His lamp would burn out eventually. With the trucks near the checkpoint, Bright ordered "Everyone stay quiet." then shuts off the lamp, "It's got to work."

The trucks stop at the checkpoint and there are German Nazis around.

I’d question why the Nazis are dealing drugs in the Mushroom Kingdom, but then I remembered how much of a junkie Hitler was during the last few years of his life.

One of them goes to the driver of the middle truck. The driver shows his papers and says "Is this good?" in German. The german examines the papers carefully.

Mario was worried "He's taking-a too long."

Bright tapped the ceiling and said "He'll buy it. Keep it shut."

"Here. All this is good." The German handed the papers back to the driver "Danke." the driver said. The German pulls an MP40 out "I also need to see your license and registration!"

Can’t fault the guy for being precautious, that’s for sure.

Link's heart was beating fast "He's not taking them Bright." and gripped the Master Sword tight.

The driver pulls a shotgun out and blasts the German. "Go go! Get the trucks moving, we got trouble!" Bright shouted. Before any drivers responded, all of them are shot.

"Change of plans! Let's get the hell going!" Bright jumped out followed by Mario then others.

Bright shot the German who killed the middle truck driver with a Walther P99. Mario used his fireball to incinerate one.

The other smashers get out of their trucks and Fox says "That was rough."

"Let's hit the town!" Bright ordered.

The team heads to the gate which is open. 3 Germans are waiting, Fox blasts one with his blaster, Luigi burns the other with a green fireball, and Captain Falcon Falcon Punches the last to oblivion.

"That's no way to greet travelers!" Sonic said to the dead German.

Hold on, are you sure those last few German’s you killed were Nazis? I’m not saying that you’re all casually murdering civilians, but it’s coming across that you are.

"More-a than an outrage than a greeting." Mario said.

Bright reloaded "Good, let's hit it!"

On a railing on a house, a German prepares to snipe Bright but Link pulls out his Hero's Bow and shoots an arrow into the German's throat "Got one!" Link shouted. At a stockpile, a captain and his cronies notice Donkey Kong and attack. They fire as much but Donkey and Diddy race past and slam them into the ground. Diddy gives a thumbs down to the downed captain.

I guess you can say that some monkey business went down.

*crickets chirping*

What? I thought it was funny.

"Don't blame me. I got a girl to feed soon." Donkey rubbed his head.

Bright smirked "What about you Diddy?"

Diddy took off his hat "Well, Dixie is waiting anxiously for me."

Falco put his hands in confusion "I guess he doesn't have eyes for just Fox."

The team continue on and see the deal taking place in the town square. Snake shouts "Tossing grenade!" then throws a grenade into a dealer's crate. The grenade goes up and the bad guys are blown up. The druggers take out H&K guns and shoot at the smashers.

Kirby gave a thumbs up, "Watch closely." the pink little man did Final Cutter to a drug addict slicing him in half.

And now there’s drug addicts thrown into the mix. Wonderful.

Meta Knight charged and slashed another apart. Bright killed the rest.

"That was amazing." Bowser said.

Meta Knight held his sword up "Still undefeated swordsman in Dream Land."

Ganondorf pointed "Bright check that door." the Earth Federation officer walked to the door and tapped on it. It was locked from the inside. Then clanking noises are heard.

"What the heck was that?" Sonic heard the sound.

"I think I heard something bad." Pit noticed. Then an Arab man with cloth around his face with an RPG appeared.

Al Qaeda must have fallen on hard times if they’re rallying up with the Nazis.

The Pokemon Trainer was horrified "AMBUSH!" the RPG user then shot him. Seconds then, the trainer is a trophy. Then windows in a two story house open and reveal an Arab OpFor manning an MG42 and some Germans inside. The heavy gunner shot his machine gun like a maniac shooting at other smashers. The gunner failed to get Bright but got Sonic, R.O.B., Kirby, Luigi and Ness leaving them trophies.

Damn! These Arabs sure know how to get the job done.

"Damn that guy!" Bright aimed carefully and got the gunner. A German kicked the door to the 2 story house open and Fox shot him. "Go up there!" Fox shouted before a sniper shot him in the head and he turned into a lifeless trophy.

"Bright! Get to the-a machine gun!" Mario shouted before a German from above shot him in the heart. The plumber gave Bright a frightened look before becoming a trophy.

Bright shot the German then got up stairs and shot the Germans present. Snake, Ike, Lucario, Falco, Toon Link, Wario and Lucas joined him. The smashers covered the Earth Federation officer as he manned the gun with some of the German's weapons.

This part of Subspace Emissary is one tough cookie, I tell you what.

On the other side, windows opened and more Germans and OpFors were on the otherside. Falco shot one German dead, but couldn't save Popo or Nana in time for the Germans shot them and left them trophies.

"Those bastards! I can get them!" Snake shouted and helped Bright with a Nikita rocket launcher. After some fighting, Bright and Snake saw that the other smashers below had been turned trophies. It had taken Bright forever to get his team together, and now they were being wiped out.

You see Bright, this is what happens when you leave the intergalactic bounty hunter behind.

"Get going Bright." Falco warned.

"Leave us." Wario told him.

"Tell Krystal everything that happened tonight." Falco assured.

"Call my sister about this tragedy." Ike told Bright.

Bright was worried "You may not survive without me."

"I'll dedicate it all to Kumatora." Lucas gripped a fist.

Lucario saluted "We'll protect your retreat."

"We got you covered Bright. Now go! Run!" Snake shouted.

Bright exited the building and failed to notice a Panzerfaust Wehrmacht shoot his rocket and turn Snake, Wario, Lucario, Ike, Toon Link, Falco and Lucas into trophies.

Bright raced to a checkpoint with a jeep near 2 guards. Bright took out the guards and got in then drove off.

At the sight of the battle, a shadow popped out. It was a woman with data like Tabuu was made of but green. Her name was Emerald.

Original Character: DONUT STEEL

The green woman chuckled then said "Show yourselves to me." then some villains appeared before her kneeling for their mistress: General Scales, Shadow the Hedgehog, Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo, Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal, Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus, Nacien, Valtome, Khaled Al-Asad, Zant, Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh, Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku, Jyabura, Kalifa, Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch, Cell, Billy Kane, Pigma Dengar, Leon Powalski, Panther Caroso, Michelo Chariot and Kyoji Kasshu.

Huh, she must’ve gotten her villain minions in bulk. Wonder what store sells them

"Rise and state names." Emerald announced. The villains did so.

"General Scales, rightful leader of Sauria." Scales bowed.

"Shadow the Hedgehog, rival of Sonic." Shadow bowed.

"Ashnard, 13th King of Daein." Ashanrd bowed.

"Blood Falcon, the rightful falcon of F-Zero." Blood Falcon bowed.

"King Boo, leader of the Boo race." King Boo bowed.

"Seth, leader of S.I.N." Seth bowed.

"Geese Howard, boss of Southtown." Geese bowed.

Oh no, not Geese. Why must his name be dragged through the mid by appearing in this fic?

"Liquid Snake, leader of F.O.X.H.O.U.N.D. And brother of Solid Snake." Liquid Snake bowed.

"Revolver Ocelot, professional interrogator and greatest gunfighter." Ocelot bowed.

"Eugeal, leader of Witches 5." Eugeal bowed.

"Mimet, charming member of Witches 5." Mimet bowed.

"Telulu, flowery member of Witches 5." Telulu bowed.

"Byruit, member of Witches 5." Byruit bowed.

"Rubeus, member of the Negamoon family." Rubeus bowed.

"Nacien, handsome and beautiful member of the Bern Dragon Generals." Nacien bowed.

Fun fact: Throughout the fic, the author never spells Narcian’s name right.

"Valtome, Duke of Culbert in Begnion." Valtome bowed.

"Khaled Al-Asad, leader of OpFor and owner of the Middle East." Al-Asad said in Arabic then bowed.

"Zant, Twili King." Zant bowed.

"Vladimir Makarov, successor to Zakhaev." Makarov bowed.

"Victor Zakhaev, commander of field Ultranationalists." Victor Zakhaev said in Russian then bowed.

"Cervantes de Leon, pirate captain from Spain." Cervantes bowed.

"Astaroth, minion of Ares." Astaroth bowed.

"Samurai Goroh, Grand rival of Captain Falcon." Goroh bowed.

"Darkrai, dark Pokemon in history." Darkrai bowed.

‘Dark Pokémon in history.’ Couldn’t sell yourself as the Nightmare Pokémon, Darkrai?

"Ridley, leader of Space Pirates and enemy of Samus." Ridley bowed.

"Spandam, chief of CP9." Spandam bowed.

"Rob Lucci, strongest member of CP9." Lucci bowed.

"Kaku, honest member of CP9." Kaku bowed.

"Jyabura, competition member of CP9." Jyabura bowed.

"Kalifa, clever member of CP9." Kalifa bowed

Having no idea who these CP9 chumps are, I decided to search them up. Turns out they’re villains from One Piece. Eh, still better than the Big Mom bandits or whatever they’re called.

"Dozle Zabi, commander of Zeon space forces." Dozle bowed.

"Garma Zabi, commander of earth Zeon forces." Garma bowed.

"Itachi Uchiha, brother of Sasuke and member of Akatsuki, seekers of the nine-tails." Itachi bowed.

"Kisame Hoshigaki, water ninja member of Akatsuki." Kisame bowed.

"Porky Minch, bad neighbor of Ness." Porky bowed in his spider mech.

"Cell, strongest of Dr. Gero's creations and perfect android." Cell bowed.

"Billy Kane, henchman for Geese." Billy bowed.

"Pigma Dengar, ex-Star Fox pilot and Star Wolf member." Pigma bowed.

"Leon Powalsky, assassin for Star Wolf." Leon bowed.

"Panther Caroso, handsome member of Star Wolf." Panther bowed.

"Michelo Chariot, mafia boss and member of Dark Gundam Corps." Michelo bowed.

"Kyoji Kasshu, brother of Domon and pilot of Dark Gundam." Kyoji bowed.

Well there’s a villain list that’s as nonsensical as the one in LOA: The Devils Gambit. Who honestly thought that villains from such franchises as Call of Duty, One Piece, Star Fox and many more would work well together? Besides, a lot of the ones listed would be too prideful to work for some one-dimensional OC villain.

"Good. I prefer the Primids but not other Subspace species. In addition, I will use humans, mainly the Nazis, the OpFor, the Russian Ultranationalists and Zeon forces and their mobile suits." Emerald explained.

Speaking of the Nazis, couldn’t you have picked up a villain or two from Wolfenstein? It would at least explain why they’re here.

"If you all perform well, I can let you be on your own free will in a non-extradition country." Emerald promised.

"Oh yes Mimet, you, me and Eugeal, we can mope around on sandy beaches peacefully, drink umbrella drinks, and my favorite, spy on naked women! Uwee hee hee!" Valtome told the Witches 5 members.

And now I remember why I hate you Valthome. That aside, was Emerald too cheap to buy the rest of the Begnion Senate?

The witches joined him in laughter.

"Maybe rock and roll all night." Billy cheered.

"First things first, take these trophies away." Emerald ordered. Then Primids and Germans loaded the trophies starting with Mario onto the truck. "Unlike my brother Tabuu, I can leave subspace and use my powers too." Emerald told Geese. The Germans drove the trapped smashers away. The Germans didn't see a Dedede badge on King Dedede.

On the road, Bright noticed a phone in the jeep and used it to call somebody.

"Col. Hargrove I presume?" Bright talked to the other end.

Hargrove's voice said "Yes Bright."

"Listen, gather up as much women you can find and meet me at the Smash Mansion when done." Bright told the colonel.

"Reason?"

"Well, Mario and the other Smash Bros, were ambushed and turned into trophies." Bright explained.

“Well yeah, but that doesn’t explain why you’re only interested in women.”

“It’s a fap-fic for fucks sake! Not everything has to make sense.”

Hargrove was shocked "My god. This is terrible. I'll get on it. Get to the Smash Mansion. See you there." Hargrove hung up as Bright continued on.

Smash Mansion.

Peach, Zelda and Samus had enjoyed a hard day of cleaning while Mario was gone. The 3 girls cleaned the kitchen while wearing panties and aprons. To make it easy, the girls had a radio on.

As soon as Samus cleaned some pots and pans, she switched the song from a childrens movie to Daitarn III by I Micronauti (song owned by them).

Not interested, got anything else on that radio?

Peach turned her head "Hey, I was listening to that."

"Felt that music from Italy could make it more fun." Samus reasoned.

Zelda giggled "Oh she is somewhat cute."

As the girls finished cleaning, Master Hand came in.

"My my. This place is much better now." Master Hand admired.

Master Hand is gonna be masturbating soon, if you catch my drift.

"Thanks Hand." Peach smiled. "Can we have free time now?" Zelda asked.

Hand put his fingers down "Okay. You can go in the indoor pool, play billiards, however you like."

The girls decided pool inside. While getting some clothes to put on after swimming, Peach realized "Oh my god. Our bathing suits are in the washer. They won't be done till later."

Samus had an idea then turned to the princess "Let's forget the bathing suits right now."

"Sure?"

"Yes. Besides, we're the only girls here right now." Zelda had a hand to the back of her head.

You say that as if there’s a peeping tom or two living in the mansion.

The girls carried their clothes to the indoor pool. The pool was shaped like the Smash Bros. Logo.

One by one, the ladies put their clothes on some lawn chairs. They then slip off their aprons revealing all underneath but their crotches. After peeling off their underpants, the girls were all naked.

The now naked women ran for the more deeper part of the pool and cannon-balled in.

Peach surfaced while Zelda and Samus followed.

"Whew. That was very nice." Peach smiled.

Zelda got some of her hair away from her eyes "Yep. 3 of us right now."

"No men, no worries." Samus squeezed one of her breasts and smiled.

Peach noticed that Samus's hair was long as hers.

Oh? Took you this long to notice.

"When did you brush last time?" Peach was confused.

Samus held part of her hair "Yesterday night."

Peach turned to Zelda then gripper her tight. The 2 princesses started to kiss. While their tongues explored each other, Zelda's right hand groped one of Peach' breasts. Zelda rubbed her hand and even touched one of Peach's nipples. The 2 break the kiss and Zelda tells the blonde princess "You're it."

And thus begins what the author labels erotica. Better keep a cup of coffee nearby.

Zelda swam off, Peach chased after her. After some evasive maneuvers, Peach got Zelda by touching her.

"Beautiful." Peach admired. "Before bed, you came to me and Mario's room and we watched Cinderella and Meteor on our T.V., did you like the ending?"

Zelda nodded "Oh yes, even some of the disasters in the Meteor movie."

As the girls laughed, Samus smirked "Nice, somewhat spoiled and cute kids." The huntress swam to them and lifted Peach from the water. The huntress held Peach as if holding a lost child.

"Just like when I patched Pikachu up and held him close." Samus smiled at her companion.

Peach patted her friend's breasts and grinned "That cute one can sometimes get in trouble around here."

As Lance from FGB would say, Pikachu’s one hell of a P-Life nigga.

Zelda had an idea "Well, since our lovers aren't here right now, how 'bout we do an experiment?" the girls agreed.

The girls swam to an edge and Zelda sat on it showing off her vagina to the 2.

"Sometimes in the water, a girl can splash some water onto her own pussy or someone else's. Like to try?" Zelda offered.

Peach smiled happily then splashed some water to Zelda's clit. "Oh yes." Peach said. Samus and Peach enjoyed their little sport: splashing Zelda's little pussy with pool water. After some more splashes, Zelda squirted the water in Samus's face.

The 2 girls joined Zelda on the edge by climbing it. "That was funny." Samus told the Hylian princess.

"We could do it, even at the outdoor pool." Peach cheered.

Zelda kept her legs spread as she sat "So then. How often does Mario make love to you?"

Peach thought for a moment then said "Preferably after a big event in which he sometimes saves me or gains my confidence." Peach returned Zelda's question "When do you have sex with Link?"

Zelda stared at the blonde's breasts for a tick then said "On a good night."

Oh, do the two of them get into cock fights over which one can satisfy their partner better?

Samus stood up "Well after I send a report on a mission successful, I sometimes fuck myself to keep myself in good shape."

Peach crawled to Samus, gripped her butt and rubbed the huntress's clit with her head. "Out of all you girls here with me, you Sammy, have big breasts, a cute vagina and a cute ass."

Samus smiled "Hey girls. Maybe we can try the outdoor pool before bedtime."

Zelda put her hands on her breasts then said "Yes, but shouldn't we try not to get caught by the cops? Because they watch the world everyday, even naked women in public."

Hey now, those cops have had a hard time battling drug-dealing Nazis. Cut them a little slack.

Before Peach could reply, the pool's intercom suddenly came on. It's Bright's voice.

"Are Peach, Zelda and Samus in there?" Bright's voice said.

Peach said to the intercom "Yeah, we're having naked girl fun in here."

Bright said "Very funny Peach. Anyway meet me in the lobby of the Smash Mansion."

Zelda had a worried look, "Something serious?"

Bright paused then told them "Unfortunately so." Could Mario be in danger? Peach thought. "If your naked, get clothes on and come to the lobby." Bright disconnected.

The girls got their clothes on and head to the lobby where Bright is waiting.

"Hey Bright. How was Mario?" Peach asked the Earth Federation officer.

Bright gave a shrug then said "I'm afraid I didn't make it back with the plumber in time, or any of the other smashers."

Peach was shocked "What..."

then Zelda "the..."

then Samus "hell?"

And that’s it for Chapter One and boy am I in for a ride. I have no idea if the author’s going for a female-empowerment story, or a cheap fap-fic to get his rocks off. Guess I’ll find out in Chapter Two when all the girls get introduced.

Mario is kidnapped and so are other smashers. What girls will Col. Hargrove bring to the mansion? Be here for the next chapter.

Heroines: Peach, Zelda, Samus

H.Q. Personal: Bright Noa, Col. Stanley Hargrove

Villains: Emerald, General Scales, Shadow the Hedgehog, Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo, Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal, Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus, Nacien, Valtome, Khaled Al-Asad, Zant, Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh, Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku, Jyabura, Kalifa, Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch, Cell, Billy Kane, Pigma Dengar, Leon Powalski, Panther Caroso, Michelo Chariot, Kyoji Kasshu.
Last edited by GorillaGamer on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
A quote from Project AFTER
Gorillagram only gets sexual stimulation from playing Pokemon Reborn and its derivatives.
A quote from Andrew himself

GorillaGamer

Re: Super Smash Sisters: Damsel to Hero

Post by GorillaGamer » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:39 am

These are the heroines for the Super Smash Sisters task force i thought up.

Mario: Peach, Daisy, Rosalina

Zelda: Zelda, Midna, Ruto, Nabooru

DK: Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong

Metroid: Samus Aran

Kid Icarus: Palutena

Tantei Club: Ayumi Tachibana

Star Fox: Krystal, Katt Monroe, Fara Phoenix

F-Zero: Jody Summer, Kate Alan, Mrs. Arrow

Kirby: Adeleine, Ribbon

Pokemon: Misty, Violet, Daisy, Lily, Lyra, Leaf, Dawn, Cynthia, Janine, Phoebe, Cheryl, Greta, Gardenia, Flannery, Maylene, May, Solana, Kate, Minami, Candice, Whitney, Clair, Delia Ketchum, Johanna, Caroline, Lola, Chigusa, Lara Laramie

Fire Emblem: Lyn, Micaiah, Sheeda, Titania, Mia, Mist, Elincia, Nephenee, Lethe, Lyre, Sanaki, Sigrun, Marcia, Laura, Lucia, Nailah, Heather, Meg, Jill, Sheeda, Palla, Catria, Est, Minerva, Norne, Athena, Midia, Elice, Lena, Florina, Farina, Fiora, Vaida, Farina, Karla, Rebecca, Louise, Nino, Lilina, Thany, Tate, Juno, Fir, Clarine, Sue, Miledy, Guinevere, Wendy, Dorothy, Cath, Lalam, Niime, Cecilia, Brunya, Petrine

Mother/Earthbound: Paula Polestar, Kumatora

Metal Gear: Meryl Silverbergh, Olga Gurlukovich

Sonic: Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat

Street Fighter: Chun-Li, Sakura Kasugano, Cammy White, Rose, Ibuki, Makoto

Fatal Fury: Mai Shiranui, Blue Mary, Li Xiangfei, Hotaru Futaba

Medal of Honor: Manon Batiste

Spyro: Cynder, Ember, Bianca, Sheila

Dynasty Warriors: Sun Shang Xiang, Diao Chan, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Zhen Ji, Yue Ying, Xing Cai

Soul Calibur: Taki, Seong Mina, Chai Xianghua, Ivy Valentine, Setsuka, Talim, Cassandra Alexandra, Sophitia Alexandra

Samurai Warriors: Oichi, Ina, Ginchiyo Tachibana, Kunoichi, Nene, Gracia, Kai, Aya

Sailor Moon: Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Amy Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Raye Hino/Sailor Mars, Lita Kino/Sailor Jupiter, Mina Aino/Sailor Venus, Rini/Sailor Mini Moon, Amara Ten'ou/Sailor Uranus, Michelle Kaioh/Sailor Neptune, Trista Meioh/Sailor Pluto, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn

UC Gundam: Frau Bow, Sayla Mass, Mirai Yashima, Emma Sheen, Fa Yuiry, Leina Ashta, Roux Louka, Elpeo Puru, Elle Vianno, Chan Agi, Kayra Su

G Gundam: Rain Mikamura, Allenby Beardsley

Naruto: Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka, Hinata hyuga, Hanabi Hyuga, Tsunade, Temari, Tenten, Shizune, Granny Chiyo, Anko Mitarashi, Kurenai Yuhi

One Piece: Nami, Nico Robin, Nefertari Vivi

Dragon Ball: Videl, Android 18, Pan

Yes, that's the author's beginning notes for this chapter. A large list of women the author most likely jerks off to, totaling up to a whopping 188. Not as big as Dragonlord0's list, but I have a gut feeling it's going to grow in later chapters.

"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." Winston Churchill

The only beach fight that’s gonna happen is who’s wearing the skimpiest bikini.

Chapter 2: Task Force is Born

Bright had come back from his successful drug take down but he was the only survivor of the battle.

"Yes indeed girls. I didn't save Mario." Bright disappointingly told the girls.

“Those other guys though, can get fucked for all I care.”

"What happened?" Peach tried not to cry.

Bright explained the tragedy "We were on a mission on the outskirts of the Mushroom Kingdom. We took out a drug deal going on. I checked a door but then an ambush was signaled. I fought with a lot of might and I was the only survivor of that battle with the Germans."

Evidentaly, that Arab with a RPG was a Nazi in disguise.

"NOOOOOO!" Peach and Zelda cried over the loss of Mario and Link then burst into tears. Samus sank her head in sadness.

"It will be alright gals." Bright told the saddened Mushroom Kingdom princess.

Peach sniffed then said "How? What do you mean Bright?"

Bright closed his eyes and said "Girls. I thought I had every confidence Mario would get the job done, we got in there but I came back. But now, I phoned Col. Hargrove about an all-girl task force. Men will be in H.Q. While the girls are in the field. If we work together, we can save the male smashers, and maybe the free world." This speech got the girls better.

It had better made them feel good, otherwise it would have been a complete waste of time.

The princesses smiled and so did Samus. "We'll start it all here in this mansion?" Samus asked, Bright nodded.

Just then, Bright's cell phone went off and he answered it. "Hargrove?"

The O.S.S. Colonel's voice said "Alright i'm in the Mansion's frontyard right now. The boys at O.S.R.D. helped me find some girls for our task force."
Bright, Peach, Zelda and Samus head outside and see Col. Hargrove with a group of women behind him.

Huh, never knew rounding up 188 women from different dimensions would be finished so quickly.

The female group is: Daisy, Rosalina, Midna, Ruto, Nabooru, Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong, Ayumi Tachibana, Krystal, Fara Phoenix, Katt Monroe, Palutena, Jody Summer, Kate Alan, Mrs. Arrow, Misty, Daisy, Violet, Lily, Cynthia, Phoebe, Flannery, May, Janine, Candice, Maylene, Lyra, Leaf, Dawn, Gardenia, Greta, Cheryl, Solana, Kate, Delia Ketchum, Caroline, Johanna, Lola, Chigusa, Lara Laramie, Minami, Whitney, Clair, Adeleine, Ribbon, Lyn, Micaiah, Mist, Titania, Elincia, Mia, Nephenee, Lethe, Lyre, Sanaki, Sigrun, Marcia, Laura, Lucia, Nailah, Heather, Meg, Jill, Sheeda, Palla, Catria, Est, Minerva, Norne, Athena, Midia, Elice, Lena, Florina, Farina, Fiora, Vaida, Farina, Karla, Rebecca, Louise, Nino, Lilina, Thany, Tate, Juno, Fir, Clarine, Sue, Miledy, Guinevere, Wendy, Dorothy, Cath, Lalam, Niime, Cecilia, Brunya, Petrine, Paula Polestar, Kumatora, Meryl Silverbergh, Olga Gurlukovich, Manon Batiste, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat, Chun-Li, Sakura Kasugano, Cammy White, Rose, Ibuki, Makoto, Mai Shiranui, Blue Mary, Li Xiangfei, Hotaru Futaba, Taki, Seong Mina, Chai Xianghua, Sophitia Alexandra, Cassandra Alexandra, Setsuka, Isabella 'Ivy' Valentine, Talim, Serena Tsukino, Amy Mizuno, Raye Hino, Lita Kino, Mina Aino, Rini, Amara Ten'ou, Michelle Kaioh, Trista Meioh, Hotaru Tomoe, Cynder, Ember, Bianca, Sheila, Frau Bow, Sayla Mass, Mirai Yashima, Christina Mackenzie, Emma Sheen, Fa Yuiry, Leina Ashta, Roux Louka, Elpeo Puru, Elle Vianno, Kayra Su, Chan Agi, Rain Mikamura, Allenby Beardsley, Nami, Nico Robin, Nefertari Vivi, Videl, Android 18, Pan, Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka, Temari, Tenten, Hinata Hyuga, Hanabi Hyuga, Granny Chiyo, Tsunade, Shizune, Anko Mitarashi, Kurenai Yuhi, Sun Shang Xiang, Diao Chan, Zhen Ji, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Yue Ying, Xing Cai, Oichi, Ginchiyo Tachibana, Ina, Kai, Nene, Kunoichi, Gracia and Aya.

I could rant about how absurd that list is, but a question is plaguing my mind. How the hell did Colonel Hargrove manage to convince all these women to drop whatever they’re doing and join his all-female smash group?

PS: Seems like Nino’s gonna be fighting the Nazi/Arab drug cartel. Why don’t you be a good little girl and say hello to ConcernedGamer?

"Hmm. What a fine bunch of people Hargrove." Bright admired.

Nephenee turned to Petrine and they growled at each other like they were going to kill each other. "Hey." Bright said to them.

"Why the hell would i wanna work with her?" Nephenee pointed to Petrine.

Petrine asked "Wouldn't that stain my name to work with her?"

Bright told everyone "We know that the Crimeans hated Petrine in the past and the ones from Lycia hated Brunya. I know that Taki hates working with Ivy, but we're going to need help on this."

Oh that’s great, there’s three women in the group who the others hate with a passion. Clearly this plan was carefully thought out.

Incidentally, I noticed that in the list of Fire Emblem girls, there wasn’t a single mention of Fae, Idunn or Ninian. Guess the author isn’t into chicks who can transform into dragons.

Hargrove addressed "By the way, Petrine, Brunya and Ivy are very dangerous so if they try to escape, don't hesitate to take any of them down."

Wendy rubbed the back of her head next to Krystal "Must be a pain to not be with Bors more often now."

Krystal said in her British accent that was as British as Hargrove's "This must be why Hargrove there called me."

The O.S.S. colonel walked to Krystal and said "You gotten to know me on the way to the mansion. Good. Worried about Fox while he was in the last Smash Bros. tournament?"

Krystal nodded.

Then Bright said "Try not to fear for him or get in tears, but your boyfriend Fox was taken by the Germans as a trophy."

“He’s getting turned into a coat for Hitler’s birthday as we speak.”

Krystal was shocked and said "What? You mean captured?" Bright nodded.

Mist was confused and asked Hargrove "What's the plans for tonight? Maybe a game of cards?"

Hargrove told her "No cards or toys. There will be a meeting at dinner tonight."

What’s this, no children’s card games? Talk about a rip-off.

Bright addressed "Hargrove explained to you all there will be a meeting at dinner tonight. Hooah?" The girls nodded.

"Enjoy some free time before the dinner starts tomorrow night." Bright Noa announced. The girls cheered. This would be a glorious day indeed

Next day in Fox's room in the Smash Mansion.

Oh my, that glorious day flew by so fast, the author wasn’t able to put it into words.

Krystal is getting her stuff unpacked, even her trusty staff from Cerinia passed down from her father. Fara and Katt and agreed with the vixen to keep her company in her room as roommates and friends.

Just then some scratches are heard. The door opens revealing Cynder and Ember.

"Hi uh... Krystal." Cynder greeted.

Krystal smiled to the purple dragoness "And a pleasant good afternoon to you too."

Oh, so chicks who can turn into dragons aren’t good enough for you author, but actual dragons are?

"Say we were in conflict over Spyro for his love." Ember said.

Cynder held a front leg up "And Fox and Panther were fighting over who would love you."

Katt held a photo of Falco to Ember "At the spa Hargrove picked me up from, i asked him about Falco. He said he was taken hostage."

Fara sighed as she on the bunk that was Falco's until he was captured. She was in her bra and panties. "Well, i was in love with Fox first. He cherished me and i would make love to him and i would make treats for him." then the fennec jumped down from the bunk to join her blue Cerinian vixen friend.

"Wonder if you could ladies could fill for our lovers right now?" Cynder asked Krystal.

That depends on whether Krystal’s packing the right equipment.

"As long as you dragonesses fill for Fox and Falco."

The Cynder and Ember watched as Krystal slipped off her flight suit, leaving her nude. Katt toke off her flight getup and the pink feline was naked. Fara undid her bra then panties. After the ladies were nude, Krystal sat on her knees.

"Come over and feel me like my Foxy does." Krystal gestured Cynder. The purple dragoness walked over and put her front feet onto each of the vixen's breasts. Krystal moaned softly as if feeling fresh air.

"Mmmm. So good. Feel it." Krystal smiled.

Cynder massage her hands up and down the cerulean fox's breasts. Cynder felt happy at the fact her hands were even on Krystal's nipples. then Cynder began to speed up. This caused Krystal to moan louder. But not too loud for Bright to hear. The two met their mouths with one another. Cynder felt as if playing tonsil hockey with Krystal. Katt and Fara smile even Ember at the site of this. The 2 released eventually for air and Cynder let Krystal's breasts go.

I can see where Dragonlord0 picked up his lemon writing skills from.

"Very sweet." Katt said happily at the site of this romance.

"Nice lovers." Fara said.

Krystal got up enough to wipe dust off her legs. "That was smooth. I think i'll take a bath." The vixen head to Fox's bathroom. Inside, she turned on the hot and cold water on the tub then checked for bubbles. Cynder and Ember joined the vixen in the bathroom.

Since Krystal was naked already, she got in then helped Cynder and Ember in. The tub was big enough for 3 people. Cynder found a bottle that puts bubbles in a bath.

Ooh, a bubble bath! I loved those when I was a kid.

The dragoness applied the water with the bubbles to make the 3 more comfortable.

"I can't believe. Bathing with good friends, in a tub with bubbles." Ember said with a smile.

Krystal thought up then said "Just as fun as doing it with Fox."

Cynder put some bubbles in her hand and rubbed them around her front. "Sometimes, me and Spyro use bubbles for art in the tub."

Krystal uses some bubbles to make the Star Fox logo. "Pretty neat." Krystal admired.

The girls enjoyed their bathing, doing some "bubble art".

Eh, it’s probably better than what’s classified as “art” these days.

Just as Krystal could finish a bubble made of Fox, they were interrupted by the intercom.

"Attention all girls in the mansion. Meet me and Bright in the cafeteria of the mansion for dinner and a meeting." It was Hargrove's voice.
Krystal got out as Cynder and Ember followed. The vixen wiggled herself around to get the water off. She then used a blow drier to make her fur normal. The 3 came out and saw Katt and Fara discussing their business on Fox's bottom bunk.

"It's our que ladies. Let's get dressed guys." Krystal said as she picked up her flight suit.

I thought they were ladies. Unless one of them recently went through gender-reassignment surgery.

The Lylat women got dressed then the 5 head out.

In the Smash Mansion. The girls enjoyed the food Bright and Hargrove made. What's best is they even hired army cooks for the mansion's kitchen. Peach, Rosalina and Daisy shared their table with Zelda, Nabooru, Midna and Ruto. Serena and her friends as usually had their table. Then Bright picked up a microphone "Alright stand up." the ladies did. "Pray for the Smashers safety." the girls put their hands together after some seconds, they sit back down.

Good to see that this fic is encouraging us to act like good Christians.

"Okay Hargrove." Bright gave the microphone to Hargrove and there was a tape near him.

"Ladies. What you people are about to hear, was received by Master Hand this very morning." Hargrove put the tape in the tape player next to him then played it.

Emerald's sinister voice was heard, "My dear Master Hand. Last night 36 smashers including Mario and Link, are now in the possession of the Army of the New Order."

That’s the name of your villain’s organisation? How disappointing.

Unless within the next 16 days, you Master Hand and your government pays to us 1 billion smash coins, the smashers will die by having their trophies broke and the world would hold you responsible. Please understand the acceptance of our terms by arranging for Big Ben to strike in London 8 times at 12:00 p.m. tomorrow." then Hargrove shuts the player off.

So this plan is nothing more than a glorified hostage situation with an absurd ransom thrown on the top. What’s the exchange rate for smash coins anyway?

Bright got the microphone and said "Let's get the introductions away. My name is Bright Noa, leader of the White Base and lieutenant of the Earth Federation. In my time as captain i commanded amateur teens and kids. One of them was Amuro Ray who piloted the Gundam."

It was Master hand's turn "Good evening people. I'm Master hand. I and Crazy Hand built the smash mansion for tournament purposes. I was the one who found the first 12 smashers, Mario, Link, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Fox, Samus, Pikachu, Captain Falcon, Luigi, Ness and Jigglypuff."

Then it was Hargrove's turn "Evening ladies we gathered. I'm Col. Hargrove from the Office of Strategic Services the O.S.S.. FDR formed our branch as a counter to Hitler's S.S. for covert operations behind enemy lines. Espionage, Sabotage, Infiltration, you name it, we do it." then continued "Now i understand how you feel about the kidnapped smashers. The boys at O.S.R.D. searched this morning to find them but couldn't make heads or tails of them. So that's why, me and Bright are forming an all-girl task force to counter this evil. The ladies go to the field of battle, men stay in H.Q. giving orders."

I love how the author’s practically jerking off about his lesbian smut fic being a female-empowerment trip, yet has them under the thumb of the male characters, who he probably inserts himself into.

Bright was handed the microphone "In every way of how the smash Bros. did in their adventures, it gives me great pleasure to name this task force... Super Smash Sisters." the girls cheered at Bright's speech. With the speech done, the girls continued the dinner until it was time to head back to their quarters.

In Peach and Mario's quarters, Princesses Peach, Daisy and Rosalina decide to share Mario's bed since he is in captivity. The girls stripped off their clothes and got in bed.

"This will be exciting, we ladies are going to save the world, this will be great!" Daisy smiled as she was excited.

Given that we’re in the smash universe, I wonder if Daisy will put her third eye into use.

Rosalina laid her head on one of Mario's pillows then said "Alright guys. Let's get some rest. Bright said we have a day of training tomorrow."

Peach turned so her breasts were shown to the girls. "Night girls. We'll make good lovers like i was with Mario."

The girls went to sleep. This would be a busy day tomorrow.

And thus a new task for alliance is born. What training will Peach and others receive tomorrow? Be here next time.

And that’s it for this chapter. Given how relatively short they are, I should be able to get these done quickly. The end of each chapter from this on onwards has a list of the girls appearing in this fic as well as the allies and villains. I’ll omit it this time since we already had a list dumped onto us at the beginning.
Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
Gorillagram only gets sexual stimulation from playing Pokemon Reborn and its derivatives.

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:19 am

Ok, we’re back to Super Smash Fap-Fest: Female edition. Having done a bit of research on the author, Yamagata, it seems his main shtick is writing yuri fics, with the one exception being a Sailor Moon/Call of Duty fic where Serena is inserted into the plot of Modern Warfare 1.

"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." U.S. Army Training Notice

Mr. Grenade can be a real pain in the ass when his pin is pulled.

Chapter 3: Training Day and First Mission

As Ginchiyo lay next to Kai and Kunoichi in her bed, she thought about her husband Muneshige. How they argued with each other and how they fought as allies. Just then Bright opened the door to her bed room.

"Alright off the bed and on your feet." Bright kicked the bed.

Kai was startled awake and said "It's 5:10 in the morning you said 7:00."

"I lied." Bright told them. "Get some clothes on, and meet me and the other ladies me and Hargrove are training in the grounds."

Why would they need training? Hell why do any of these girls need training? A large chunk of them already know the basics of combat, and the ones that don’t can support them from the main base.

Bright then left as the girls got dressed.

Outside the mansion in the training grounds.

Bright has the women facing him and a marine at the shooting range.

"Sayla." Bright called to Sayla who walked to him.

"You do know how to handle a gun. Right?" Bright asked and Sayla nodded. Bright hands her a Walther P38.

He then turns and announces the women "Welcome to Pull the Trigger 101. The best gun practice place on the planet. Here Sayla is going to teach you ladies how to handle a gun right."

Can’t be any harder than the author’s package.

Bright turns his head, pops some targets near Sayla's station "Sayla. Show them how it's done."

Sayla aims carefully and shoots the targets from her sights.

"Good." Bright turns "You want the targets down normally. Aim down the sight."

Sayla smiled and said "Now i'm gonna show you lot how to fire from the hip. Bright if you will..." Bright popped 3 targets. Sayla got into a kneeling position with her gun out and shoots the targets.

"Good one." Bright said to Sayla then addressed to the other women "Now i'll block the target and Sayla will show how bullets will go through some defenses. He pops 4 targets with the remote and blocks them with a sheet of ply wood.

Sayla senses the targets behind the wood and shoots them all down. "I see, still brilliant as the Red Comet." Bright admired.

This lady knows the basics on handling a gun; she must be a master of the battlefield.

The Earth Federation officer takes out some grenades and Taki asks "Are those ninja bombs like I use?"

The marine with Bright shakes his head and says "They're grenades. The marine throws them, not the pin so the target blows to pieces." Bright pops 9 targets and the marine hands a grenade to Sayla.

"See how many targets you can down for everyone to see." the marine said with a chuckle.

Sayla takes the pin out, throws the grenade to the 6th target. The grenade goes off 4 seconds later and blows the targets up.

Strike! Only 11 more and you get a perfect game.

"Excellent Sayla!" Bright smiled.

Sayla returned his smile "I may surpass Amuro yet."

Bright says to the women "Train like I did Sayla and then you people can have breakfast." as the women got to their lines for training, Bright walked to Peach.

"After the station training, you and Zelda meet me at the course." Bright explained to the princess.

Peach giggled "Okay."

Many girls did a lot of training, such as piloting mobile suits, driving vehicles and calling in artillery strikes on dummy targets. They even trained for undercover missions even for disguises.

A bit much for what’s essentially a glorified hostage situation, but I’ll let it pass.

After their training, Peach and Zelda head to the course where Bright is waiting near a box of weapons.

"So did you enjoy it?"

"Yep. I sure did." Peach said.

Zelda had a hand behind her back "I sorta panicked at first but then I handled the gun fine."

Bright smirked then showed some guns to the princesses. "Peach you use the M4A1 Carbine." Bright gave the M4A1 to Peach "and Zelda, you use the MP5." Bright handed to MP5 to Zelda.

Not gonna bother giving them any attachments for the guns, Bright? I can’t say that was a ‘Bright’ decision.

"This is pretty new to my life." Zelda said.

Bright nodded "Alright, go to the start. The current record is 95 seconds. I'll start the timer when the first are is entered."

The girls head to the first area and up pop 2 cardboard primids and a cardboard OpFor. "First area up. Go Go Go!" Bright's voice over the intercom said. The girls fired at the targets. Then head to the second area with a cardboard German, a cardboard Zeon officer and a cardboard civilian. The 2 took careful timing not to shoot the civilian and hit the targets. They go inside the building set up and shoot the cardboard Primids.

This is that one Call of Duty mission at the start of MW2, but with Nintendo characters instead of some random guy. Bob Chipman would be pleased.

An open door is seen as Bright's voice in the intercom says "Flashbang though the door!" Peach does and the explosion pops up a cardboard pirate and a bandit. "Hit the targets!" Peach does so with the bandit while Zelda does the pirate. The 2 go up the staircase and a cardboard koopa blocks them. "Hit him with a melee attack." Bright's voice orders and Zelda kicks the cardboard.

On the roof, 5 cardboards pop up, 2 Ultranationalists, 1 triad thug, 1 sharp boomerang bad guy

Are they going to be fighting Australians in this fic as well? What’s with all the random enemies?!

and a cardboard of a scared old man. Peach and Zelda hit the bad guy targets being careful not to hit the old man. "Area clear. Jump down." Bright's intercom voice said.

The 2 jump down and 12 cardboards are up for them as Bright says "Last area. Go!" Peach hits 2 German cardboards. Zelda does in a mad bull cardboard, Peach nearly hits a cardboard of 2 school children but shoots a cardboard Zeon. The 2 take down the last few OpFor targets while trying not to hit a little boy cardboard. "Run for the exit! Clock's ticking!" Bright ordered then the princesses ran for the exit.

After exiting the course, Bright clapped softly. “You missed the children, the old man…”

"Well done, you have passed with flying colors."

The princesses cheered.

"Okay girls. You can go and have breakfast in the cafeteria."

The princesses head off for breakfast and rest.

Hours later...

Bright called Peach, Zelda, Samus, Krystal, Lyn, Chun-Li, Jody and Sakura Kasugano to a briefing room. He popped a map and it showed icons of trucks pinned down.

I wonder if the author used a wheel to pick out which waifus go out on missions.

"Alright load 'em up with the marines outside." Bright told.

"I'll brief you on the situation as you head off."

Outside, Peach and her comrades found some jeeps waiting with .50 cal machine guns on top. Some had some rangers and some left them open for the girls.

"Bright. This is convoy lead. We're moving out." a marine radioed Bright.

As the jeeps move along, Bright radios "Girls listen up. A relief convoy bound for a village has broken down and is taking fire."

"Roger that. Any idea who we fight against?" Krystal told Bright.

Bright sighed then radioed "Negative. The convoy trucks get their tires and engines shot out almost daily. Whenever the trucks stop to repair, the food and medical supplies are stolen. You are authorized to fire at armed enemy forces."

You don’t even know if it’s the Army of the New Jackasses or not. Why risk getting your elite female agents killed for what could ultimately be a turf war.

"Understood Bright." Peach disconnected the line.

As the team head through the valley, they could hear gun fire from Middle Eastern bandits.

Wow, they went from the Smash Mansion to the Middle East quickly. Either they have teleporting devices, or the mansion is in Dubai.

"We got hostiles ahead!" the convoy lead said.

"Let's take 'em out boys!" a marine said then the teams started firing at the bad guys.

Krystal sees a group coming form the left, "More hostiles!"

An RPG user fires a rocket "RPG!" Samus shouted then ducked the rocket. She then shot the bad guy.

"Thanks, that one had my name on him!" Lyn said.

As the team reached the convoy, Jody said "There's the boys. Let's stay with the 50s for now."

The 50s? If this fic was set in that era, then Bright’s idea of an all-female SpecOps team would have been laughed out the window. Or Jody could be talking about the 50. cal guns.

"Just try and get the engines patched and hit it." Zelda told them.

Just then a technical appears carrying a bandit "Here comes a technical!" Sakura said then fire as many shots as she could blowing the truck to pieces.

A group of more bandits with guns appear from the west. "Keep the bad guys away from the perimeter!" a marine said. The teams starts firing at the bandits. After more are shot, Peach radios for air support and a helicopter flies over and mows down the bad guys. "Whew. Now let's get this convoy moving." the supply leader said.

I’m not surprised that the first enemies the heroes are battling are bandits, given the large amount of Fire Emblem characters present in this fic.

Peach and her allies dismount and head to ambush the hideout. After taking out the bandits, Chun-Li radios "We need a chopper now."

A helicopter pilot said "Charlie 4, we have you, we're coming in." then a helicopter appears with miniguns and a Mk 19 inside. After the bird lands, the girls board and PEach and Zelda get on the miniguns while Sakura gets the mk 19. They then fly into the air and assist the convoy.

Along the road, a marine points "Enemy vehicle 9 o'clock." the marines shoot the vehicle with the 50 cals.

At a t-junction, Peach shouts "Technical 4 o'clock." then she kills the vehicle and the bad guy on it.

After minutes of clearing more baddies, the convoy and the helicopter reach the Arab village. The truck distribute food to the starving locals.

"Well, this is gonna be a big party for them." Peach smiled.

“One can of peaches each. They’ll be having a feast tonight.”

Krystal smiled "Yeah, i bet we'll party at the mansion tonight."

A male village gets a supply box and says "Bless you kind sir."

Never knew entire villages can have genders. Tumblr must’ve been involved in this.

The helicopter flies off with the girls on board.

"This is Ark 4-3. We're coming home and returning to mansion. Over."

Convoy saved. What time can the girls get back? Be here next time.

Well that’s chapter 3 out of 45 down. Thankfully the fic has just over 90,000 words, should it shouldn’t be as long as some other fics I mocked.

Heroines: Peach, Zelda, Samus, Daisy, Rosalina, Midna, Ruto, Nabooru, Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong, Ayumi Tachibana, Krystal, Fara Phoenix, Katt Monroe, Palutena, Jody Summer, Kate Alan, Mrs. Arrow, Lyra, Misty, Daisy, Violet, Lily, Kate, Leaf, Dawn, Cheryl, Gardenia, Cynthia, Candice, Greta, Solana, Minami, Phoebe, Flannery, May, Janine, Whitney, Clair, Maylene, Chigusa, Lara Laramie, Delia Ketchum, Caroline, Lola, Johanna, Adeleine, Ribbon, Lyn, Micaiah, Mist, Titania, Elincia, Mia, Nephenee, Lethe, Lyre, Sanaki, Sigrun, Marcia, Laura, Lucia, Nailah, Heather, Meg, Jill, Sheeda, Palla, Catria, Est, Minerva, Norne, Athena, Midia, Elice, Lena, Florina, Farina, Fiora, Vaida, Farina, Karla, Rebecca, Louise, Nino, Lilina, Thany, Tate, Juno, Fir, Clarine, Sue, Miledy, Guinevere, Wendy, Dorothy, Cath, Lalam, Niime, Cecilia, Brunya, Petrine, Paula Polestar, Kumatora, Meryl Silverbergh, Olga Gurlukovich, Manon Batiste, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat, Chun-Li, Sakura Kasugano, Cammy White, Rose, Ibuki, Makoto, Mai Shiranui, Blue Mary, Li Xiangfei, Hotaru Futaba, Taki, Seong Mina, Chai Xianghua, Sophitia Alexandra, Cassandra Alexandra, Setsuka, Isabella 'Ivy' Valentine, Talim, Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Amy Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Raye Hino/Sailor Mars, Lita Kino/Sailor Jupiter, Mina Aino/Sailor Venus, Rini/Sailor Mini Moon, Amara Ten'ou/Sailor Uranus, Michelle Kaioh/Sailor Neptune, Trista Meioh/Sailor Pluto, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, Cynder, Ember, Bianca, Sheila, Frau Bow, Sayla Mass, Mirai Yashima, Christina Mackenzie, Emma Sheen, Fa Yuiry, Leina Ashta, Roux Louka, Elpeo Puru, Elle Vianno, Kayra Su, Chan Agi, Rain Mikamura, Allenby Beardsley, Nami, Nico Robin, Nefertari Vivi, Videl, Android 18, Pan, Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka, Temari, Tenten, Hinata Hyuga, Hanabi Hyuga, Granny Chiyo, Tsunade, Shizune, Anko Mitarashi, Kurenai Yuhi, Sun Shang Xiang, Diao Chan, Zhen Ji, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Yue Ying, Xing Cai, Oichi, Ginchiyo Tachibana, Ina, Kai, Nene, Kunoichi, Gracia, Aya

Villains: Emerald, General Scales, Shadow the Hedgehog, Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo, Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal, Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus, Nacien, Valtome, Khaled Al-Asad, Zant, Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh, Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku, Jyabura, Kalifa, Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch, Cell, Billy Kane, Pigma Dengar, Leon Powalski, Panther Caroso, Michelo Chariot, Kyoji Kasshu

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:20 am

Sorry for the wait, I had to catch up on a few things. Now let’s begin chapter 4 of this thing.

"Anyone, who truly wants to go to war, has truly never been there before!" Larry Reeves

Chapter 4: Law gets in, P.O.W.s, M.I.L.F. Night

London PD

A group of British police officers is seated with their captain with lights off and a projector on showing the tree of the A.O.T.N.O. (Army of the New Order) top members with Emerald on top and her best minions (even Victor Zakhaev) below.

Guess Victor’s relationship to the founder of the Ultranationalists wasn’t enough to secure him a top position.

"Cops and Constables of London. I am Captain John Price of the S.A.S.. I was told by Baseplate to commandeer you people on a crusade of adventure." Captain Price announced.

An officer raises his hand "Sir. What are we up against?"

Price turned and said "Darien Shields, we are up against the Army of the New Order." Price had met Darien during a job trade program, and the captain began to like him. Darien was a temporary switch for Wallcroft who is currently traded for working at an arcade in Japan.

Who is he again?

"Command has ordered an all out investigation on for the arrest of the members of this "army of darkness". He also said to give a reward for their capture of 500,000 pounds in hopes they will reveal the location of the kidnapped smashers before it's too late." Price explained.

An officer named Morrison said "You can bet on it sir."

Darien thought for a moment "Who would've thought my favorite smashers Mario, Sonic, Pikachu, Roy and others would be kidnapped? Is Rubeus still alive? It looks like Serenity didn't sense him in hell."

Ah, now I get it, he’s that Tuxedo Mask fellow from Sailor Moon. Having him work alongside Captain Price sounds like the premise of a Z-Grade buddy cop flick, and I’m being really generous here.

Another officer named Astrachan said "Sir. It looks like we'll have to turn the world upside down to find the bad guys before the deadline gets in."

Price smirked then turned to everyone in the room with him "Eagle. You do remember fighting in the Street Fighter tournament, do you?"

Eagle nodded. "I was to defeat Sagat for a royal family, after I lost I had to go back to bars but then you turned up sir."

Price issued "Burton, Terry, Stuart, Emery."

The officers stood and said "Yes sir!"

Price then told everyone else "Get your equipment together. Let's get on it!" and raised a fist up.

Canyon in a desert.

An A.O.T.N.O. Convoy is transporting goods and weapons to their masters. They didn't see a cavalry of samurai led by Katsuie Shibata and Toshiie Maeda from a side.

"Okay. We were on our way to get coffee and donuts from the Russians..." Katsuie told them cavalry.

For the love of god, don’t take Putin’s donuts. He’ll nuke the US if he doesn’t get his donuts.

"But then we saw the Russians drank all the coffee and ate all the donuts. So now we gotta kick ass." Toshiie said with a grin.

Katsuie said to his men "Questions?"

Then Morimasa Sakuma (SW Generic Fierce Type) said "Sir. Can't we just go back and stick with the hot chow we have right now?"

Katsuie had his hands in a confused manner "Sakuma i'd find that funny if I wasn't" then changes his polite tone to angry "heating my ass off! Now get to it guys!"

The Shibata forces charged for the convoy.

Below, an Ultranationalist was frightened as the Shibata forces charged while he alerted his men in Russian.

Because what could me more terrifying to a terrorist armed with the latest weaponry, than a bunch of samurai slowly charging down the hill?

"Get out and stop 'em!" A Russian said.

They proceeded to fire at the cavalry. Shibata and Maeda jumped off their horses and started by attacking some Russians. Shibata had his axes while Toshiie had his spears and sword.

A Russian charged at Hideaki Tokuyama (SW Generic Strong Type) but the samurai swung his spear and splited him open. 2 Russian went for Katsumasa but he used his sword to take them out.

A frightened Russian captain had his hand out to Toshiie who had his sword in his right hand and his left spear in his left. "Please! We'll give you the truck!" The Russian reasoned.

“But leave the donuts for us. We need them to keep our boss happy.”

"We just want the supplies for the rightful Oda successor." Toshiie said then sliced the captain's arms off then his head.

An unarmed Russian charged at Katsuie then punched him, but to his horror, Katsuie had a muscular build and didn't field it.

How it took that long for the Russian to realise that the guy he punched was built like an ox, is a complete mystery to me.

So Katsuie grabbed his head and drove him into the ground.

After the battle, Katsue and his men gathered the supplies out of the trucks. Katsuie thought of Oichi while doing so. Morimasa looked ahead and he saw "Enemy armor ahead!"

He saw some OpFors and Germans coming ahead with 2 Panzer IV tanks. Then from behind, Shogen Yamaji saw Primids appearing with some armed Zeon forces.

Al-Asad with the OpFors said in his megaphone "Attention Shibata forces. You are all surrounded and there is no hope of escape. Throw down your weapons now and you will treated with some charity and kindness."

“You’ll get two meals a day and the really good prisoners get a weekly footrub.”

"This always happens here!" Keiji threw down his Susumasa pike then put his hands up.

Toshiie growled but Katsuie told him "Put 'em down my boy." as he put down his axes, Toshiie threw his weapons down. The 2 leading Shibata officers had their hands up and others did the same. Katsuie then said "We're not getting out of this one."

Smash Mansion

Yue Ying, Xing Cai and Ina watched the helicopter land and Peach, Zelda, Samus, Lyn, Krystal, Chun-Li, Sakura Kasugano and Jody come out.

Yue Ying asked Krystal as she walked up "So, how'd it go?"

Krystal gave a thumbs up "Like a million credits."

I thought it was Smash coins you girls dealt with. It’s what Donut Steel wanted after all.

"Those trucks Bright mentioned were about a million bucks." Ina smiled.

Peach smiled "Well, we ran into some bandits on the way, but it went fine.

A voice told her "Hey there Peach." Peach saw Amy Rose waving to her.

The princess and Sakura walked to her.

"Remember those Olympic games we went to Amy?" Peach asked the little pink hedgehog.

Amy put a hand on her chin for a moment then said "Oh yes! We played together as friends there."

"Still worried for Sonic?"

Amy painfully said "Yeah, but right now I have Blaze and Rouge."

“I can finally spend some time at the beach without worrying about my companions drowning.”

Yue Ying said "Well that's a relief."

"Okay let's head in for dinner." Samus said.

The girls head to the cafeteria for dinner. Inside, they saw Johanna conversing with Caroline, Delia and Lola at their table.

"So then Dawn left me a note before she left on her journey saying she loved me with all her heart. That was way back." Johanna told the other mothers of the Pokemon protagonists.

Delia laughed then told her "You 2 must have been long away from each other."

Johanna concluded her tale "After her journey, Dawn came back to me and we swore this. Since I divorced my husband, I would make love to her more than I did with my husband."

Joy, the author’s into incest. What a degenerate.

Lola giggled "Well right now, we moms are in service of Brightie and Hargrove right now. They needed us." she hoped Bright didn't hear her.

"How about we do something special in the Pokemon Trainer's room for which is Delia's right now. We're sharing it with her." Caroline said.

Lola took a bite of her pizza then said "Okay."

After their dinner. The mothers headed off.

Bar in England.

Price, Darien and Eagle entered on a bunch of drunkards and the bartender. The music was London Calling by the Clash (Clash owns that song). Price had a photo of the kidnapped smashers in his hand. He approached a skinny man.

"Do you know these men?" Price asked.

"Go fuck yourself old man." the drunkard said.

I’m sure there’s a slash fic in the Call of Duty fandom with that premise somewhere.

Price checked a happy couple "Have you seen them before?" he showed the picture.

The man in the couple said "Sorry, but we've seen them in matches on TV."

It was Darien's turn to check. He checked the bartender "Uh... Do you have any leads on these 36 people?"

The bartender said "I'm afraid not sir."

"Thanks anyway." Darien said then reported to Price. "I wonder if any of these customer know a thing about the smashers."

Eagle pointed "Let's check that big guy there." he pointed to a man with a mohawk with a hole in it in his booth.

"Hey there." Price waved.

The man turned "Name's Birdie. What the fuck do you want?"

Price showed the picture "These are what the fuck we want." then he asked "Do you know a clue about Mario or any others in the picture?"

I gotta admit, seeing Captain Price shouting about where Mario is being kept, is quite funny. Then again, it’s a better story than what you get in a Call of Duty game.

Birdie sipped his cold beer then said "I don't know a thing, now get on home."

Price gave a "Tsk tsk tsk." then prepared a fist "Don't make me beat it out of you."

Birdie got and punched Price hard. This ignited a bar brawl.

"Bloody hell!" Eagle shouted then used his sticks to knock out a brawler.

A big man held a young man up then slammed him into the bar counter.

The bartender tried to stop the fighting but was punched by Birdie.

Pfft, drunken fools. You know the number one rule in bar fights is to leave the bartender alone. Believe me when I tell you I learnt that the hard way.

A man in just a vest and street punk pants punched a young man 3 times before he was knocked out with a swift kick by Darien.

A bearded man ran for Darien, but he spun and did a swift kick to the drunkards gut knocking him down.

Birdie picked up the jukebox and hit the couple that was going to punch him. He raised it above Price and was about to crush him when...

A red rose shoots for one of Birdie's hands and hit grazes his right hand. Birdie dropped the jukebox with a loud crash sound. He then turned and saw a man in a white mask over his eyes and a black tuxedo.

(The Tuxedo Mask theme from Sailor Moon plays)

"A bar is a place where normally people get themselves drunk, not for big fights. For that ruckus you caused, i Tuxedo Mask will knock you out." Tuxedo Mask announced.

This is like that bar scene from the first Kingsman film, but a lot shittier.

Birdie tried to do Bull Head on Tuxedo Mask but he extended his cane to great length and hit the big punk in the stomach causing Birdie to puke blood and fall down. As he got up, he saw Price aiming a gun at him.

"Alright. Do you know where the smashers were taken?" Price demanded as Tuxedo Mask de-transformed to the london police force clad Darien.
Birdie had his hands up "Okay. I think i even saw Luigi and Mario in Chinatown."

The fuck are they doing in Chinatown? Are they secret agents of this New Order army, or did Birdie get them mixed up with Wario and Waluigi?

Price let Birdie go then went to a phone and phoned "This is Joseph's bar. I'm sorry but we'll all be closed down for..." pause then "4 months." then hung up.

The Pokemon Trainer's room in the Smash Mansion.

Delia, Johanna, Caroline and Lola came back for something special. Johanna had gone to the Trainer's bathroom to use the toilet. On the trainer's wall, there was a poster of the Pokemon trainer with Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard in a fighting pose together. It read "Together, we stand united!" The 4 mothers share this room with May and Dawn but they were out playing kick ball.

The 3 mothers present undressed to just their panties and then Delia closed the curtains to keep out spying eyes (marines training outside).

Don’t worry, all of them are most likely women, knowing the author.

Just then Johanna's voice said "Guys." Delia turned and saw Johanna not wearing anything.

"So good of you to come out to us." Caroline smiled.

Johanna puts her hands on her thighs and stares at the other moms. "Let's see those panties taken off..."

Caroline, Delia and Lola complied. "Now that we're naked, let's go into the bathroom." Caroline said.

The moms went into the trainer's bathroom and Johanna locked the door.

Delia looked around and admired the room they were in. "Wow. This is almost like heaven."

Lola saw a shower stall large enough to hold 7 people in the far right corner. It even had 2 shower handles and shower heads for when the trainer and one of his pokemon decided to shower like gay men.

I don’t think I want to know what the Pokémon Trainer and his companions do in the shower.

"I bet the 6 of us who share this room could play around naked in there." Lola grinned at the stall.

Caroline rubbed her head with one hand. "We could but since Dawn and May are out, it's just the 4 of us right now."

Johanna looked one drawer and saw some tooth paste and a tooth brush, "I think the trainer who had this room like brushing before a good fight." then saw some deodorant on the counter and a shaver. She looked into another drawer and saw shaving cream.

"When did the trainer keep shaving stuff in here?" Delia asked.

Johanna turned and smiled "He seems to use them whenever he feels a beard growing on him. Bright told me that." The naked blue head put the shaving cream on the counter then she sat in the sink.

"I'm going to shave my pussy right now with this. So if anybody wants to sit and watch. Feel free." Johanna applied the cream to her little hairy pussy.

To be fair, this is better than 90% of the crap that’s on TV these days.

Delia sat on the counter to watch the front of Johanna, Caroline sat behind the blue head on another part of the counter, then Lola sat with Delia.

Johanna put the razor in her right hand and said "Okay. Now watch." The former coordinator out the razor near her clit then started by moving it up along where the cream was applied. Johanna slowly shaved as to not cut herself. After some of her pubic hair is gone, Johanna giggled as Delia stared.

"You seem to like shaving your clit." Delia commented.

Caroline giggled "I prefer shaving with my daughter."

Lady, get a hobby. Preferably one that doesn’t involve funking your daughter.

After Johanna took care of the last of her pubic hair, she said "There. Much better." she then climbed off the counter. She then helped the other moms down.

"How about we have a nice moment in the shower?" Delia said.

The moms walked to the trainer's shower stall and Delia opened the sliding door to it. She turned on one of the shower heads on hot water and the naked mothers got in to join Delia.

"Well unlike what we did in the past while our children were away, this isn't cleaning." Lola said.

Johanna smiled "Right. This is just for our naked girl fun." then giggled.

Delia patted one of her breasts. "I have been in the shower with Ash sometimes."

No wonder he’s that dense about romance, he put up a façade to avoid his moms advances.

After getting wet enough, Lola decided to do Caroline, while Delia was with Johanna. Caroline got on top of Lola and decided to go 69. Johanna positioned herself on top of Delia. Lola was enjoying the thrill of eating out Caroline from the bottom. Her mouth was about as close as she wanted to Caroline's vagina.

Johanna ran her hands across Delia's tits as if playing with her daughter's. Johanna brought her head down and began to kiss the brown headed mother. Their tongues entered each others mouths and they played around. Like her husband was in the past, Delia's mouth was sweet against Johanna's. The blue head was loving the sight of herself fondling her friend's breasts like a masseuse doing her patient. As Delia neared her climax, Johanna began to rub faster.

Lola and Caroline began to increase their pace of love as Delia and Johanna did.

Seconds later, the mothers climaxed. Their juices spitted out of their pussies and they were satisfied.

"Thank you Delia... So nice... Sexy..." Johanna said as she toke breathes. After their energy got back, Johanna stood up, puts hands on her legs, leaned forward and smiled. "Delia. You and me could do it outside if you'd like."

Jesus, you’re not done yet?!

The hot water was so exciting for the women in the stall. Delia got herself as did Caroline and Lola. "Oh yeah. I like the idea, when Dawn and May get back, we can tell them the 6 of us women can be naked or clothed however we like."

Caroline put her hands on her breasts and asked "If you nude lovers do it outside, can me and Lola watch?" Johanna and Delia nodded.

Lola shut off the water then got out to dry off. "Let's dry off first. I don't think the trainer would like his sheets wet." Lola suggested.

The 4 moms dried off then came out of the bathroom. Johanna sat on the bottom bunk of the trainer's bed. She spread her legs for Delia. "All yours tonight."

Delia crawled on all fours to her lover and began to lick at her love's flower.

Only for a bee to fly onto her nose and sting it. The moral of the story is to keep your distance when sniffing flowers.

Johanna closes her eyes in amusement and holds Delia's head in place. "Mmmm. Yes. Delia."

Delia reached her hands up and began to fondle the naked blue head's breasts. Like is was in the shower, except, Delia was doing it. "Oh yes! I love it when you do that!"

Caroline watched with a smile on her face. "Those moms sure love fucking each other."

As Delia continued eating out Johanna, Johanna began to moan louder. "Play with it! Eee! Augh! Do it Delia!"

“Just one more guess and you’ll sink my battleship.”

Delia's fingers were now gripping the blue haired's breasts as she was held in place. "Almost there! Make me cum! I wanna release on you!"

With Johanna's climax nearing, she yelled happily "DELIA!" then juices burst out onto Delia's beautiful face. Johanna gave soft breathes then cleaned off Delia'a face with her tongue.

"Oh i think there's gonna be a great family near us." Caroline said.

Lola looked up and said "Yeah, wife and wife is better than husband and wife."

Woah, major slam against all the ladies who are trying to save their boyfriends.

Caroline smiled at Johanna and Delia. "I never did minded showing off my naked body to my daughter."

Johanna and Delia stood and faced each other. "Dawn has been very lovely with Cynthia lately. So if i get Cynthia to move in with and marry me, if would be a good happy family of lesbians." Delia smirked and said "I'll find a girl myself, maybe older or younger since my husband left me." as the 2 nude mothers prepared to kiss, the intercom came on and they turned to it.

"I'm sorry but what i heard, won't happen yet." Col. Hargrove over the intercom said.

Caroline confused put her arms under her breasts "What is it Hargrove?"

"I've got a big assignment fo you people. Gather some women and meet me in the briefing room." Hargrove shut the intercom off.

What clues will Captain Price find in Chinatown? Who will rescue Shibata and his allies? Find out next chapter for the answers!

Who gives a shit? With that out the way, I’m glad I managed to survive that awful lemon. Until next time everyone.

Heroines: Peach, Zelda, Samus, Daisy, Rosalina, Midna, Ruto, Nabooru, Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong, Ayumi Tachibana, Krystal, Fara Phoenix, Katt Monroe, Palutena, Jody Summer, Kate Alan, Mrs. Arrow, Misty, Daisy, Violet, Lily, Lyra, Kate, Leaf, Dawn, Cheryl, Gardenia, Cynthia, Candice, Greta, Solana, Minami, Phoebe, Flannery, May, Janine, Whitney, Clair, Maylene, Chigusa, Lara Laramie, Delia Ketchum, Caroline, Lola, Johanna, Adeleine, Ribbon, Lyn, Micaiah, Mist, Titania, Elincia, Mia, Nephenee, Lethe, Lyre, Sanaki, Sigrun, Marcia, Laura, Lucia, Nailah, Heather, Meg, Jill, Sheeda, Palla, Catria, Est, Minerva, Norne, Athena, Midia, Elice, Lena, Florina, Farina, Fiora, Vaida, Farina, Karla, Rebecca, Louise, Nino, Lilina, Thany, Tate, Juno, Fir, Clarine, Sue, Miledy, Guinevere, Wendy, Dorothy, Cath, Lalam, Niime, Cecilia, Brunya, Petrine, Paula Polestar, Kumatora, Meryl Silverbergh, Olga Gurlukovich, Manon Batiste, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat, Chun-Li, Sakura Kasugano, Cammy White, Rose, Ibuki, Makoto, Mai Shiranui, Blue Mary, Li Xiangfei, Hotaru Futaba, Taki, Seong Mina, Chai Xianghua, Sophitia Alexandra, Cassandra Alexandra, Setsuka, Isabella 'Ivy' Valentine, Talim, Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Amy Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Raye Hino/Sailor Mars, Lita Kino/Sailor Jupiter, Mina Aino/Sailor Venus, Rini/Sailor Mini Moon, Amara Ten'ou/Sailor Uranus, Michelle Kaioh/Sailor Neptune, Trista Meioh/Sailor Pluto, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, Cynder, Ember, Bianca, Sheila, Frau Bow, Sayla Mass, Mirai Yashima, Christina Mackenzie, Emma Sheen, Fa Yuiry, Leina Ashta, Roux Louka, Elpeo Puru, Elle Vianno, Kayra Su, Chan Agi, Rain Mikamura, Allenby Beardsley, Nami, Nico Robin, Nefertari Vivi, Videl, Android 18, Pan, Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka, Temari, Tenten, Hinata Hyuga, Hanabi Hyuga, Granny Chiyo, Tsunade, Shizune, Anko Mitarashi, Kurenai Yuhi, Sun Shang Xiang, Diao Chan, Zhen Ji, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Yue Ying, Xing Cai, Oichi, Ginchiyo Tachibana, Ina, Kai, Nene, Kunoichi, Gracia, Aya

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Eagle, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan, Officer Stuart, Officer Emery, Officer Terry, Officer Burton, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

Villains: Emerald, General Scales, Shadow the Hedgehog, Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo, Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal, Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus, Nacien, Valtome, Khaled Al-Asad, Zant, Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh, Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku, Jyabura, Kalifa, Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch, Cell, Billy Kane, Pigma Dengar, Leon Powalski, Panther Caroso, Michelo Chariot, Kyoji Kasshu

ConcernedGamer

Post by ConcernedGamer » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:14 am

Holy shit, this story is utter crap and nonsense, spun on the author getting off on nothing but army-stuff and lesbians as a concept.

This story is about as lame as a one-legged horse, with lesbian scenes happening with such stilted introduction, that its evident the author takes it for granted that women are lesbians by default, as long as men aren't around - to the point where any woman who had or has a man must lament on it.

And the way everyone is written makes them come across as mentally regressed, merely by awful dialogue and the author's adolescent-level imaginings of lesbian acts, where making a game of splashing water on someone's cooch is somehow an exciting event.

And nothing about this story makes it a fanfic beyond having name-tagged characters appear in it, the act of setting this remotely in the Smash universe being superfluous. The women are dragged on set to turn into stock G. I. Janes with weapon-porn, ignoring anything they can actually do.

Beyond that, stars must align for any reader to get full enjoyment out of the author simply throwing everything he likes into this cauldron of smut, broadly expanding beyond Smash and expecting anyone to be able to follow along or even memorize faces from the spank-list he provides. By the way, said list included a Christina Mackenzie, but she hasn't showed up, and Sheena was listed twice on the original list. The latter one could be by the fact of her appearing in multiple Fire Emblem games, though.

Speaking of Fire Emblem: Yes, Nino. The stray cat that everyone seems to think I hold affiliation with, because someone thinks they saw it on my porch at one time. I still have no idea why those brainless Soviet-fanatics branded her onto me as my waifu, and I probably never will. If I have to put it bluntly to anyone, of how little knowledge I have of Nino, here's the thing; I don't even know if she's a main character in Fire Emblem or not.

The mock is coming along nicely, but I think you could dig into it a bit more, ridicule it for what it's lacking in what the author tries to achieve.

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:13 am

@ConcernedGamer: Point taken, I’ll make sure that my mocking of this story has a bit more bite to it.

So where were we last time? Oh yeah, a bunch of Pokémon mommies splashing water on their snatches and Captain Price beating up people in a bar. Luckily for those who wanted to see more batshit insanity, this chapter doesn’t disappoint.

"There are no atheists in foxholes, this isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes." James Morrow

What the hell do atheists have to do with some multi-universe military lesbian orgy?!

Chapter 5: Chinatown Skirmish, Motherly Jailbreakers

Delia, Johanna, Lola and Caroline walked to the briefing room to meet Hargrove. They brought Krystal, Mist, Mia, Phoebe, May, Dawn, Mrs. Arrow, Olga, Talim, Xianghua, Kai, Ginchiyo and the Kunoichi with them.

It was their turn to lower their heads before the executioner’s axe, which is what the author named his penis.

After entering, Hargrove said "We must congratulate Peach and her friends on their first mission. She and you Krystal have gotten a great introduction to life under army service."

Krystal blushed "Well thanks Hargrove. I really liked the 50 cal."

Oh yeah, it’s so much better than the laser cannons on your personal starship Krystal.

Hargrove chuckled "Caroline, Delia, Johanna, Lola. Your assignment is a dangerous one." Phoebe shut the lights off and Hargrove turned on his projector.

"We lost contact with Katsuie Shibata." Hargrove told them. The Pokemon mothers were shocked and the O.S.S. Colonel explained as he flipped to a picture of Shibata ambushing a convoy "We last heard of him raiding a Russian convoy in the desert. He and his men were taken to a place called", switches to a picture of a prison camp "Dulag 24."

"What's the game plan Colonel?" Olga asked.

Hargrove turned to a WWII picture of a Wehrmacht captain with an officer "The mothers will be going undercover each as a Wehrmacht Captain. Krystal, you and the others are following the mothers as Nazi soldiers."

Ok, time out. I’m not a genius when it comes to Nazi Germany, but I do know that they wanted women to stay in the kitchen and give birth to healthy Aryan children. Guess historical accuracy is an afterthought in this juvenile wankfest.

Johanna giggled thinking of what it's like to be dressed as a Nazi. "Where are the uniforms needed?"

Hargrove gave a stare "In the women's locker room." he then flipped to a picture of Shibata arriving with Toshiie, Keiji and others in chains. "This is the only good photo we were able to get because of the sand storms."

Mist put a hand on her head. "It's very clever you know? Me and Mia have never impersonated Nazis before."

Given that Tellius has no Nazis in it, it’s no wonder you’ve never impersonated one before. Although you could make a case when it comes to the Begnion Senate

Mia gave a grin. "We're gonna enjoy the uniform in disguise."

Hargrove sighed. "Those men never allow themselves to give up what they know so please find them," switches to a picture of a cyanide pill in someones hands "before they are forced into taking drastic measures."

Phoebe patted her cloth "I would love to impress Cynthia while I;m dressed as a Nazi. Maybe me and her can practice.

Because dressing up as a war criminal is bound to turn Cynthia on.

The papers the O.S.R.D. Boys toke are with our "new" uniforms. Right?" Hargrove nodded.

"There will be a troop truck waiting outside tonight. Slip into the camp and get Shibata, Maeda and others out of there. Dismissed." Hargrove concluded.

The girls headed to the locker room and they saw German uniforms with I.D. Papers on them. The women stripped to just their panties for they didn't need bras for their uniforms.

Johanna gripped her bare breasts for her daughter to see. "Ever since you left for your journey with Ash, do you like these?"

Dawn smiled and said "Yes mom! When I came back, we had our first night together in your bed."

Dawn and Ash fucked in her mom’s bed?! I’m amazed he even knew what sex was.

Johanna hugged the little blue haired girl. "I'll tell you about it when we get back."

Krystal and Ginchiyo turned as they put on the stolen German army pants. "That incest sure is lovely for girls." Ginchiyo smiled.

“But if boys were to commit incest, it’ll be gross and disgusting.”

"Yes Ginchiyo. I did show off my goods to Cynder and Ember." Krystal jiggled her breasts for even Kai and the Kunoichi.

The little girls were helped by Caroline and Lola for them to fit. Caroline cut some parts for May to slip in so she won't slip and cause alarms to go off.

May already has two reasons for the Nazis to be alarmed.

Phoebe, Mia and Mist got their German uniforms on completely then Mia turned to Johanna. "On the way, you said you and Dawn would make fine lesbos."

Johanna giggled. "Yep. I would love to marry a girl and make it a nice happy family of lesbians."

Lola slipped her German captain uniform on all the way and said "How about you show us all what you showed in the Trainer's room and Dawn in the past before getting your uniform in."

Johanna winked and took off her panties. Now naked again as she was in the Pokemon Trainer's room, The other girls cheered.

I wonder how Ike would react to Johanna showing her cooch to his little sister.

Dawn was very happy to see her mother completely nude. "Wow. Just like before Hargrove showed his face at our house."

Johanna sat on her butt and bounced her breasts up and down. "Remember, i'll tell you our love story when we get back."

Dawn smiled. "I would love to hear it."

Johanna smiled to the still topless Caroline and Delia "For now, we moms are a quartet of German war heroes. The Leidrick brothers. Karl, Hans, Erich and Manfred. Remember, weapons holstered until something goes wrong."

Brilliant idea; pretend you’re a group of war heroes. I’m sure they wouldn’t do a double check to see if your “achievements” actually exist.

After all the girls were dressed in the uniforms, the women head out for the truck waiting outside.

Chinatown, London.

Price and Darien walked through the streets looking for Mario and the others. They walked through a Chinese parade and they were nearly hit by a model dragon. They walked till they reached a restaurant.

"You think even Mario could be in here?" Price was confused.

Darien cocked his gun. "It's was Birdie said before we left the bar. This place is owned by the triads."

Oh joy, another faceless organisation of bad guys that are affiliated with the New Order army.

"Okay. Meet the boss, grab the smashers and get out." Price planned then the 2 head inside.

The 2 walked to a "please wait for someone to seat you" sign in chinese. A waitress came up to them.

"Hello. May I help you?" the waitress asked.

Price took off his hat then said "Table for 3, tell Boss Wei to bring the Smashers out here as well."

"Excuse me sir."

Darien smiled confused "You heard Price. Call Boss Wei and get him out to meet us."

The waitress pulled an Uzi out and said "Sorry sirs. This restaurant is reservations only! Leave."

Now that’s what I’d called, terrible customer service.

Price pulled an MP5 out. "How's this for a reservation?" the waitress screamed then ran off. A triad thug noticed Price, took out tonfas and yelled "Kill him!" then several triad thugs appeared.

(Song: ubawareta junsui na kokoru no kesshou from Sailor Moon S 2nd part)

Oh my Christ, when the fuck can I mock a fanfiction that doesn’t do this stupid song insert crap?!

2 triads with clubs charged for Price in one hand each. The SAS captain ducked then went for the first doing 2 punches to the first thug then a rising uppercut, knocking the bad guy down. He then knocked the second thug out with a spinning kick to the face.

"Look out Darien. They're bloody quick!" Price shouted.

Darien nearly closed his eyes to get good tracking. "Asian kung-fu is somewhat faster than normal fighting."

Nah, who would’ve thought that martial artists would have more finesse than drunken street brawlers?

"Watch their pattern!" Price ordered.

A triad with talon claws on his hands spin dived for Darien. The young SAS substitute ducked and shot the thug up.

A bald thug with a Dao charged shouting "Get ready to die Mr. Action Hero!" Darien picked up a table and chucked it at the thug knocking him into a wall.

A Sai thug went for Price. He swung left with his right, then he did a spin swing with his left. He tried a double thrust but the captain caught his arms, broke them then slit the thug's throat with his knife.

"Those weapons from China are barbaric!" Price said to the tonfa thug.

Now that was uncalled for Price.

The thug snarled then ordered his 2 thugs one with a meteor hammer and another with a chain whip "Don't stand there! Take them down!"

The chain whip bad guy jumped into the air and swung his whip around like a madman. He manages to give some scrapes to Darien but failed to hit Price. Darien caught the chain whip and spun the thug holding on around until Darien throws the whip sending the bad guy out the window.

The meteor hammer bad guy flung his heavy ball on the whip towards Price who jumped to avoid. The ball broke a fish tank dropping many koi from the water and they flip around. Price had his knife ready to plunge into the bad guy's eye. Price came down hard and drove his knife into the thug's right eye killing him.

-labels the Chinese as barbaric for using weapons from their country
-plunges a knife into someone’s eye.

Logic, what is that?

The tonfa thug ran for Price and Darien while swinging his tonfas around. He swung them to the right and left at the same time trying to hit the 2, but Price first spun and did a back hand attack to the thug's back of his head, while Darien elbow punched him in the gut causing the triad to puke blood. The 2 finish him with a roundhouse kick sending him through a wall.

Clapping is heard and Price looks to the source coming down the stairs. Boss Wei, old crime lord in Chinatown London.

"Bravo Captain Price. Bravo too Mr. Shields." Boss Wei smiled.

Price smirked then said "Okay. Birdie said for me and Darien to go to this place to get the smashers."

Darien had a confused look on his face "Anyway? I'm interested in even Link. Can I see the Smashers?"

Boss Wei looked around his restaurant and saw the beaten down thugs of his. "Try having a look around my restaurant. See if they are here."

Wei’s acting awfully calm despite being in a room surrounded by his dead henchmen. He must have an ambush planned.

Price checked the meat locker, no smashers. Darien looked in the kitchen and saw nothing but chefs who were scared.

After checking the area, Price radioed "The building has been secured but we don't have the kidnapped smashers, over."

"See if you can get a lead on them Price." Command radioed back.

Price disconnected then went back to the crime boss. "Okay. Where are the smashers?"

Boss Wei gave a "Tsk tsk tsk." then he said "Try the place where metal birds meet. I cannot take you there. Enjoy getting there."

Darien started to walk out "Okay. I'll see if the airport's the likely location." then walked out the door "Bye." Price followed Darien saying "Thanks for the help old man." then walked out.

You got to give him some credit, he’s a rather polite crime lord.

Dulag 24, sun going down in the desert.

The troop truck drove up to the Dulag gate.

"Can I see your papers please Mr. Hans Leidrick?" A German asked in German to a disguised Johanna who was driving. The coordinator showed her papers to the German.

"Sorry sir. You may go in." The german gave the go ahead and the truck headed inside. After stopping, Johanna, Delia, Caroline and Lola got out of the driver part of the truck. Their comrades got out the back in German uniforms.

"Kunoichi, you look like a clown in that outfit." Kai said with a look of disappointment.

Never knew Hitler enlisted clowns into the German army. The more you know.

Kunoichi showed her papers "Good thing we're here. Cause we're nothing like Germans."

Krystal turned her head to Delia "Who goes to rescue Shibata and who keeps the guards occupied?"

Delia explained "Okay. In our captain disguises, Johanna, Caroline, Lola and I will slip in and rescue Shibata and his officers."

Johanna grinned "You Dawn and the others make sure the guards don't notice us."

Caroline adjusted her hair then put her hat that was also stolen from a German on. "Don't afford mistakes now girls."

Delia, Johanna, Caroline and Lola walk for the building in the far left corner, where they suspect Shibata is inside. As they walked in, they saw 3 Germans playing Gold Fish. They walked up stairs and saw a german uniform and an MP40 lying there. They saw a guard near Katsuie's cell.

They did this, they saw that.

My god, it’s like a laundry list of shit they did.

"What unit are you from?" The german asked. Delia showed her papers but the German shaked his head "Sorry, but no entry till you have the right papers."

The mothers head to an Officer's quarter who has a new set of papers. The officer asks "Can I see your papers?" while failing to notice Caroline slip behind him with her hands together raised like a hammer.

Delia showed her papers and the officer tries to expose "Amerikanischer Spi-!" but Caroline knocked him out while Delia grabbed her new papers. Johanna, Caroline and Lola got their new papers too.

It took you chumps this long to figure out that the women in Nazi uniforms are American spies?! No wonder you chumps got defeated in WW2.

The head back to Katsuie's holding building and the German guard again asks "What unit are you from?"

Delia shows her papers and the German said "Your papers are in order." then walked off. Johanna waited for the German to leave then Lola opened Katsuie's cell.

The Shibata warrior turned and said "Thanks but who are you?"

Delia introduced "Erich Lei- Delia Ketchum. Mother of Ash, here to save you and your men." she then introduces Johanna, Lola and Caroline to Katsuie.

The Shibata warrior walked to the table and got the German's uniform on. He checked for his weapons but then said "My axes and the explosives I had were confiscated. They also have Toshiie, Keiji and others in the big prison building."

Johanna looked to the prisoner holding building and said "No stories?"

"It goes 4 floors down into the earth." Katsuie picked up the Mp40 and concealed it. He also got the officer's papers from the table.

The 5 walked out and walked along the Dulag as Krystal and the others kept the guards busy.

What better way to keep prison guards occupied than free blowjobs from an anthropomorphic fox?

After reaching the prisoner building, they head inside. Johanna saw a guard on duty behind his desk arguing with another German.

"I like what I was hearing, but what you said was inappropriate behavior. Come back tomorrow." the guard told him.

Uhh, ok then. What was that about?

The frustrated German walked off angry.

Caroline walked to the desk guard and asked pretending to be a guy in German "Where's the schedules for guard duty?" the guard pointed to his far left wall.

"Are you new to guard duty down here? I'll need identity." the German gestures his left hand. Caroline showed.

"Hold on a second. I'll check." the German had a sign telling them to wait. He walked to his schedule for the prison guard duty and checked for Karl Leidrick (Caroline's fake name). He looked up and down but no name. "What's this? We didn't list you." the German was disappointed. "Oh yeah? List this!" then Delia shot the guard with a silenced pistol.

Alerting the guard nearby, causing him to call for back up. Well done Delia.

She took the papers and kept one for herself and gave one set each to Johanna, Caroline and Lola.

They entered and saw a guard near the stairs to lower levels. The guard said "Sir. I need to see some papers."

Lola showed her papers and the German said "Okay. You can guard the prisoners." then the guard let Shibata and the others in while leaving

On the second lower floor, they could hear interrogation going on.

"Where are the others?" an Arabic accent said.

"Toshiie Maeda. Grand Cavalier of the Oda Army." Toshiie's voice said.

He didn’t ask for your name, so that’s a double failure you imbecile.

Johanna saw an OpFor interrogating Toshiie and Keiji. "You know Maeda. We like cutting hands off failures. Why don't the trouble and answer my questions? Where is Bright?" the Opfor interrogated.

Keiji began to laugh first quietly then loudly. "What the hell is so funny with you freak?" the OpFor said.

"It's about to get busy in here. If I was you, i'd get my ass out of here." Keiji threatened. Delia came up to and twisted the OpFor's head.

Oh yeah, I can totally see Ash’s mom breaking peoples necks like she was a goddamn Terminator.

The bad guy fell dead. Johanna cuts Toshiie free while Caroline freed Keiji.

The 2 Maedas stood up and got the blood flowing again before getting their weapons back. Shibata saw his axes unharmed.

"'Bout time! I was starting to think Katsuie, you were gonna forget me and leave me." Keiji gripped his weapon.

Katsuie smiled "That was my first thought, but I love Toshiie."

Johanna saw some faces praying from their cell that were familiar. She recognized one as Zoey, Dawn's Pokemon rival, Holly, Brock's tag partner, Luna, a wealthy little girl, Nicolette, a Pokemon egg raiser and Lizabeth, descendant of the People of Water. Johanna freed the girls.

Oh boy, five more women to convert into G.I Jane knock-offs and add to the author’s harem. What the hell are they doing here, and why did the Nazis arrest them?

Shibata and Caroline head to the 3rd level and it connected with the 4th level. It was a vast place of prison cells housing Shibata officers. There were 2 guards on patrol.

Katsuie worried said "Taking out one guard without alerting his buddy isn't easy. But then again, neither is sneaking past them."

Caroline waited for the 3rd level guard to pass the stairs then shot him with her silenced pistol. On the 4th, the guard walked past the stairs but Katsuie snuck up and slammed his face into the ground leaving blood on the guard.

Delia pressed a button and opened all the cell doors freeing every Shibata officer there was even Ieyoshi Haigo.

"All right, let's slip out of here in an orderly fashion." Katsuie ordered his men.

Why bother? The base has most likely been alerted by the amount of dead guards lying around the place.

Delia's group walked for the trucks as the Shibata officers snuck around the guards. After entering the truck garage, Dawn, May and the others joined them.

"We did good guys." Mist said with her hands in the air.

What did you even do Mist? I hope it wasn’t blowjob duty alongside Krystal.

Phoebe giggled "I really sure tricked the guards this time."

Delia told everyone "Get in the trucks." Delia and Johanna got in one and the girls disguised as the German soldiers got in Delia's truck. Caroline and Lola decide to commandeer the truck that contained Shibata and his men.

Inside the officer's quarters where Johanna stole the papers, a German saw knocked out officer and the officer woke up.

The German guard radioed "Guys! We've got a bad situation here! Get me Garma!" In the building where the guards playing Gold Fish are, Garma radios "Code red! Code red! Those Germans that came in tonight aren't Germans! They're girls! Stop them!" the trucks drove at full speed and even run over some Germans. The guards at the front shoot at the trucks but fail to notices the glass is bullet proof.

The trucks make it safely through.

As the trucks drive away from the Dulag, Delia radios "Mansion tower this is Alpha 3. Heading home now, over and out."

What kind of love story will Johanna tell? How ticked will Garma be when he hears the failures report from the Dulag guards? Can Price rescue the Smashers from being taken out of the country? Find out next time!

These end note come across as what you’d hear at the end of a weekly cartoon in order to watch the next episode. Though I’d be doing a disservice to cartoons by comparing them to this trash.

Heroines: Peach, Zelda, Samus, Daisy, Rosalina, Midna, Ruto, Nabooru, Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong, Ayumi Tachibana, Krystal, Fara Phoenix, Katt Monroe, Palutena, Jody Summer, Kate Alan, Mrs. Arrow, Misty, Daisy, Violet, Lily, Lyra, Kate, Leaf, Dawn, Cheryl, Gardenia, Cynthia, Candice, Greta, Solana, Minami, Phoebe, Flannery, May, Janine, Whitney, Clair, Maylene, Chigusa, Lara Laramie, Zoey, Holly, Luna, Nicolette, Lizabeth, Delia Ketchum, Caroline, Lola, Johanna, Adeleine, Ribbon, Lyn, Micaiah, Mist, Titania, Elincia, Mia, Nephenee, Lethe, Lyre, Sanaki, Sigrun, Marcia, Laura, Lucia, Nailah, Heather, Meg, Jill, Sheeda, Palla, Catria, Est, Minerva, Norne, Athena, Midia, Elice, Lena, Florina, Farina, Fiora, Vaida, Farina, Karla, Rebecca, Louise, Nino, Lilina, Thany, Tate, Juno, Fir, Clarine, Sue, Miledy, Guinevere, Wendy, Dorothy, Cath, Lalam, Niime, Cecilia, Brunya, Petrine, Paula Polestar, Kumatora, Meryl Silverbergh, Olga Gurlukovich, Manon Batiste, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat, Chun-Li, Sakura Kasugano, Cammy White, Rose, Ibuki, Makoto, Mai Shiranui, Blue Mary, Li Xiangfei, Hotaru Futaba, Taki, Seong Mina, Chai Xianghua, Sophitia Alexandra, Cassandra Alexandra, Setsuka, Isabella 'Ivy' Valentine, Talim, Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Amy Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Raye Hino/Sailor Mars, Lita Kino/Sailor Jupiter, Mina Aino/Sailor Venus, Rini/Sailor Mini Moon, Amara Ten'ou/Sailor Uranus, Michelle Kaioh/Sailor Neptune, Trista Meioh/Sailor Pluto, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, Cynder, Ember, Bianca, Sheila, Frau Bow, Sayla Mass, Mirai Yashima, Christina Mackenzie, Emma Sheen, Fa Yuiry, Leina Ashta, Roux Louka, Elpeo Puru, Elle Vianno, Kayra Su, Chan Agi, Rain Mikamura, Allenby Beardsley, Nami, Nico Robin, Nefertari Vivi, Videl, Android 18, Pan, Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka, Temari, Tenten, Hinata Hyuga, Hanabi Hyuga, Granny Chiyo, Tsunade, Shizune, Anko Mitarashi, Kurenai Yuhi, Sun Shang Xiang, Diao Chan, Zhen Ji, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Yue Ying, Xing Cai, Oichi, Ginchiyo Tachibana, Ina, Kai, Nene, Kunoichi, Gracia, Aya

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Eagle, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan, Officer Stuart, Officer Emery, Officer Terry, Officer Burton, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:34 am

This should be a fairly tame chapter since there’s no prison infiltrations. However, what we got instead was mommy on daughter action and it’s as terrible as you’d expect.

"If at first you don't succeed, call an air strike." Unknown.

I don’t think any of these bimbos have acquired a high enough killstreak yet.

Chapter 6: Flashback: Johanna and Dawn's First Time

Smash Mansion.

The trucks stolen from Dulag 24 arrived at the Mansion's front door. The girls and Shibata officers got out of their respective trucks.

"Arrow. We did good at overfeeding some guards." Krystal patted Mrs. Arrow.

Mrs. Arrow chuckled "That's whats friends are for Krystal."

Oichi came out to see if Katsuie is alive and then she sees him. The 2 run to each other and they hug in happiness.

"Oh Oichi. When was the last time I ever let you down?" Katsuie was worried.

Getting kidnapped could count as letting her down.

Oichi patted were big husband on his back "Some girls kept me from crying over you."

Delia turned to Lizabeth and Phoebe who were conversing over everything that happened. "Lizabeth, how about you stick with Phoebe for the time being? I'm sure she'll keep you cozy."

Phoebe smiled "Oh yes. How about you tell me about while you were in Dulag 24 in my room?"

Lizabeth put a hand on one of Phoebe's breasts which was covered by her stolen German army uniform. "Thanks, good friend. I'll love being with you Phoebe."

I see the author’s in a hurry to get to the part he likes the most.

The 2 dark skinned women walked into the mansion.

Johanna walked to her daughter who was checking Tokuyama for injuries. "Okay. As promised, I can tell you of our first love, in our room."

Pokemon Trainer's room.

The Pokemon mothers, Dawn and May head in for some rest. They had just rescued Katsuie and his fellows from Dulag 24, now they needed some sleep. The women stripped down to nothing and got to different bunks. Delia, Dawn and Johanna on the bottom and Caroline, Lola and May on the top.

After the women on top of them wished them good night, Delia, Johanna and Dawn sat upright on their bunk wanting a moment before going to bed.

Johanna gripped her breasts for her daughter. "Do you remember when you saw these for the first time?"

Dawn shook no. "I would like to hear your story."

Oh boy, this is gonna be painful.

Delia gave her naked self a few pats on her vagina then said "I would like to hear it too. I can't let Dawn have all the glory of listening."

Johanna stretches her arms then she smiled. "It all started 2 days ago, just before we met Hargrove."

-Flashback-

(Johanna's POV)

Strip Club in Sinnoh.

It all started in Sinnoh at this time. Me and a good friend Savannah who was mother of Sandra had danced for a strip club naked.

Hey, where the hell was this strip club in my copy of Platinum? I feel ripped off!

We enjoyed each others moves we showed to a crowd of women and men present. The song we danced to was Got To Be Real by Cheryl Lynn (song owned by her). It was one of my favorite songs when i was young.

I learned some good dance moves in some ballet classes in the past.

During our romantic dance for the fans, i failed to notice Hargrove in his usual O.S.S. clothing go to up the DJ carrying a record. He told him to shut the song me and Savannah enjoyed off.

The DJ complied then Hargrove picked up the microphone and said to me "Okay. How about you give those fans of yours one more performance then go home?"

Ok, why is he ordering the DJ to play a specific record?

Let me guess, it has subliminal messages?

I walked to the stage's microphone and while i did it, i could see the record had Japanese Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji all over it.

"Okay people, thank you for enjoying my special night me and Savannah turned you on with. But we have only time for one more song then i would go home." I announced. Then i said to the DJ "Alright. Put on that record the old man gave you."

Savannah smiled "What song could you suppose it is?"

I giggled then said to her as i groped her breasts

It may look like that Johanna’s got an obsession with breasts, but all she’s doing is checking to see if they have any strange lumps. How considerate of her.

"You'll hear as we dance." then the DJ put on the record as we got ready to dance. The song was now Love Survivor by Hit Boy (he owns the song).
We went over to the pole and then i got on my knees and jiggled my breasts before i gripped the pole with Savannah.

Machi wa toki wo ayatsuri-nagara

Hito no kororo wo madowasete yuku

Ugggh! You’ve got to be kidding me. There are song lyrics in this trash?!

Me and Savannah did some nice kicks and i twisted my body around while i squatted then got up again.

Iki wo hisome Need you!

I held the pole tight then i jerked to show my breasts to the crowd.

Juwaki-goshi no koe mo furuete iru

Savannah got on the ground and raises her left leg then turned to show her butt which she jiggled around before getting back up. Hargrove watched amused.

This chump wanted a free show, didn’t he?

Yami wo mukete tobashita Desu Baree

Yume ni tsumazuku omae no moto e

I grabbed Savannah and i twirled her around a bit then i pressed my breasts against hers. We grinded our hips with each other to keep the crowd happy which we did.

Kasoku tsukete Love you!

I held the pole and did a flip while i held onto it.

Mashin hibiku biru no tanima

i grabbed Savannah by the waist and flipped her into the air. We then got on the ground and i mounted.

Damn! Didn’t know you were into public fucking.

Donna kiken okashite mo ore wa

Omae mamoru tate naru sa

I spread i arms out and i wiggled around getting my boobies moving while on Savannah's lap. I moved my head to the beat of the song with a smile on my face. While at his table with a soldier, Hargrove gave a good smirk. Me and Savannah up again to show some more.

I can tell by the staggering amount of detail I’ve been given.

Love Survivor Love Survivor

Kibou ni me wo mukete

Chansu wo tsukamitore

Ai wa mune de hikaru puranetto

Savannah held onto me by the waist as she gripped my butt. We twisted up and down some then i gripped her showing her back to me as i played with her breasts. I then climbed Savannah's shoulders to show my body to everyone in the club. I then jumped off and landed splitting myself with no problem or pain.

As we danced on, Hargrove turned to his lackey "Wilson." then back to me. The soldier Wilson was watching me as if wanting me.

But he can’t have you, since he’s not a lesbian.

"Wilson!" Hargrove said to Wilson then he snapped out.

"Sorry Colonel."

Hargrove gave him a little device. "Put this in Ms. Johanna's car. We'll track her to house that way."

Wilson walked off with the device. Hargrove sighed and said "This woman would be a good addition to the Task Force." then sipped his coffee.

Because a strip club is the first place I’d go to when searching for new recruits for my SpecOps team.

Tooi kioku taguriyosereba

Itsuka yumemita aoi jikan e

I spun around back some spaces from the pole then i did a cartwheel back to it and then lifted my right leg without any damage to my ligaments. Savannah repeated my same movement to keep up with my naked performance.

Omoi Komete Miss you!

I grabbed the pole then put myself upside down gymnastically and wrapped my legs around.

Soshite hikaru asu no tobira

While upside down, a wiggled my tits to further impress the people. Then i got back down.

This is so damn boring; it’s nothing but a poorly written strip dance with song lyrics thrown in the mix.

Ikiru koto wa tatakai ni nite 'ru

Senaka muketa toki ga make sa

I cupped my breasts then played with them while i wiggled my ass. Savannah did part of the Charleston then i put Savannah in my arms bridal style.

Kodoku wo furiharae

Hokori wo torimodose

Ai wa mune de hikaru puranetto

I lift Savannah up above my head and she moved legs in the shapes i liked.

Johanna’s particular favourite was the non-existent shape.

I then threw her up and she landed on her feet then lifted herself up slowly.

Kibou ni me wo mukete

Chansu wo tsukamitore

Ai wa mune de Hikaru puranetto

Savannah and i touched the ground and we splitted our legs to show our clits to the crowd behind us. We then did 2 back flips and then 2 forward flips. I then put my right hand on my right hip then my left index finger diagonally a bit. Savannah picked me up once again and put me on her shoulders. We then spun around with arms apart a bit. We then stopped out arms a near our breasts then all apart.

Song end

Thank fuck that’s over. That was as boring as the Masked Rider Roy fics I mocked

We got a lot of cheers from the crowd. Everyone except Hargrove who had finished his dinner. Wilson came back as i walked to the stage microphone.

"Well guys, this was my best performance in my whole life. At first i was scared of being naked with another mom of another person, but then Lila inspired me to do so. This has been a wonderful night for me and my dance partner. So now i'll see you all later." I announced then walked away with the crowd cheering and Savannah following me.

Hours later at me and Dawn's house.

I came home and went inside never seeing the tracking device in my car. I sat in the living room in just a nightrobe, watching Con Air (movie owned by Touchstone). After reaching the part where the main character is leaving jail with some other inmates, i toke off my robe and i was naked. I began to finger myself as i enjoyed the film.

I prefer jerking it to Total Recall, but whatever floats your boat.

I was even moaning Dawn's name and how much i love her. Just before i could cum, Dawn came in. I didn't care.

"Mom... What are you doing naked?" Dawn was shocked.

I turned and smiled. "Well, i was watching a good movie so i decided to impress myself."

Deciding to take our living together to a new level, i patted the couch signaling for her to join me. Dawn sat down and i told her "There were these times when you spied on me as i played around with my body. I didn't mind myself being voyeured by you." i giggled.

Dawn took off her hat. "I did very well working alongside Ash."

You mean to tell me that Ash is an expert voyeur? Why wasn’t this in the anime?!

"Good girl. Now that's out of the way, take off your clothes." I suggested.

Dawn felt nervous but then she complied and stood up. I watched my daughter first remove her shirt revealing her little girl breasts. She didn't wear a bra. She then took off her shoes, then socks. She then slipped her panties and skirt off at the same time. Now that she was naked, Dawn climbed to my lap.

She smiled while staring at my pussy and breasts. "Okay. This is my first time doing this with you Dawn."

Dawn was confused and rubbed her head "Sure? Wasn't it wrong in the past?"

I shook my head "Not anymore. It's right now."

Oh, so incest is legal in the author’s twisted fantasy? Thank fuck it’s just a fantasy.

Dawn brought her body down then she started my sucking on my left nipple. Just like it was when she was a kid. I held her head tight as a moaned with pleasure. "That's a beautiful good girl." I said with a smile. After some more licks and a little kiss, Dawn left my left nipple and went to my already hard one. "Mmmm. You do it so good. I love when i feel a lady's mouth on my naked body. I don't care about being with my husband anymore. Now i can be a lesbian." I told my daughter.

That reminds me, why did they break up? My guess is that the husband saw the script for this fic and booked it out of here.

Dawn licked harder as i moved my legs around like a baby born in a hospital. "Whatever you do don't slow down now! That will break my heart!" Dawn now focused on my womanhood and really got me aroused as she was. As i told her, Dawn had gone faster. During the licking, i massaged my breasts with my own hands. About a few seconds later, i finally came. Juices bursted into Dawn's face. I rested for a moment then licked her face clean.

"Hope you enjoyed it." i patted Dawn.

I sure as hell didn’t.

Dawn smiled "Now we're very satisfied."

I gripped my little girl's breasts in my hands and i said "Unlike my husband who got mad at me, i won't be mad at you. You're my treasure."

Dawn stretched herself and got up. "I did some training at the gym by the way. Can i go to bed now mom?"

I nodded and said "Only if you promise that you'll sleep with me on a night that's good."

"I promise."

After the movie was over, we got up and then we walked up the stairs to my room. As Dawn got under my covers, i shut the lights off then opened the curtains of my room so the moon can shine on my body while i sleep. Then i joined Dawn under but kept my breasts uncovered.

I take it that tonight was the ‘good night’ that Johanna wanted.

"This is the first time we sleep together." Dawn admired my pillows.

I laughed then said with a smile "Maybe i'll make you pancakes in the morning. We can eat naked and then we can go and have fun clothed tomorrow morning. Good?" Dawn nodded then went to sleep. I kiss my daughter then sleep claimed me. I would never want this nude embrace to end.

But it changed at 4 o'clock in the morning. Instead of just the moon shining, a light come on from outside pointed at my room. I opened the window and saw Hargrove with a megaphone in his hand and a truck with some soldiers near it.

Ah good, they’re here to arrest your ass for fucking your daughter.

Hargrove put the megaphone near his mouth, "Is Johanna up there?"

I looked around and i moved my arms apart. "The one, only and beautiful."

Hargrove said "Nice. Can you get your daughter, get dressed and come down to the truck the both of you?"

I giggled then i told him with a finger up "Okay. We'll be down in about a minute or so." then left the window.

-Flashback end-

"and that was the night that started my days as a lesbian." Johanna concluded her story.

And what a story it was. Seriously, this could have been taken out and it wouldn’t make a difference.

As Delia went to sleep, Dawn laid her head on a pillow "Will you make pancakes in the cafeteria tomorrow?"

Johanna moved the covers so that they touched their stomachs then laid her head on her pillow. "Absolutely. Then i can bring them to our table with some friends to share."

Dawn smiled as did Johanna "Good night Mommy." then shut her eyes.

Johanna said to her daughter "Guten nacht Dawn. I'll see you in the morning." Now that everyone else was asleep, she said to herself as she looked up with her hands on her head "That was some nice German you taught me there Bright." then closed her eyes.

Auf Wiedersehen, you crazy woman. Remind me to not let you babysit my daughter if I ever have one.

That was a beautiful story Johanna had told. Stick around next time.

Beautiful my ass, that story was completely wretched. Anyway, this chapter was fairly slow. Hopefully the next one would have some more mock worthy content in it.

Heroines: Peach, Zelda, Samus, Daisy, Rosalina, Midna, Ruto, Nabooru, Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong, Ayumi Tachibana, Krystal, Fara Phoenix, Katt Monroe, Palutena, Jody Summer, Kate Alan, Mrs. Arrow, Misty, Daisy, Violet, Lily, Lyra, Kate, Leaf, Dawn, Cheryl, Gardenia, Cynthia, Candice, Greta, Solana, Minami, Phoebe, Flannery, May, Janine, Whitney, Clair, Maylene, Chigusa, Lara Laramie, Zoey, Holly, Luna, Nicolette, Lizabeth, Delia Ketchum, Caroline, Lola, Johanna, Adeleine, Ribbon, Lyn, Micaiah, Mist, Titania, Elincia, Mia, Nephenee, Lethe, Lyre, Sanaki, Sigrun, Marcia, Laura, Lucia, Nailah, Heather, Meg, Jill, Sheeda, Palla, Catria, Est, Minerva, Norne, Athena, Midia, Elice, Lena, Florina, Farina, Fiora, Vaida, Farina, Karla, Rebecca, Louise, Nino, Lilina, Thany, Tate, Juno, Fir, Clarine, Sue, Miledy, Guinevere, Wendy, Dorothy, Cath, Lalam, Niime, Cecilia, Brunya, Petrine, Paula Polestar, Kumatora, Meryl Silverbergh, Olga Gurlukovich, Manon Batiste, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat, Chun-Li, Sakura Kasugano, Cammy White, Rose, Ibuki, Makoto, Mai Shiranui, Blue Mary, Li Xiangfei, Hotaru Futaba, Taki, Seong Mina, Chai Xianghua, Sophitia Alexandra, Cassandra Alexandra, Setsuka, Isabella 'Ivy' Valentine, Talim, Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Amy Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Raye Hino/Sailor Mars, Lita Kino/Sailor Jupiter, Mina Aino/Sailor Venus, Rini/Sailor Mini Moon, Amara Ten'ou/Sailor Uranus, Michelle Kaioh/Sailor Neptune, Trista Meioh/Sailor Pluto, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, Cynder, Ember, Bianca, Sheila, Frau Bow, Sayla Mass, Mirai Yashima, Christina Mackenzie, Emma Sheen, Fa Yuiry, Leina Ashta, Roux Louka, Elpeo Puru, Elle Vianno, Kayra Su, Chan Agi, Rain Mikamura, Allenby Beardsley, Nami, Nico Robin, Nefertari Vivi, Videl, Android 18, Pan, Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka, Temari, Tenten, Hinata Hyuga, Hanabi Hyuga, Granny Chiyo, Tsunade, Shizune, Anko Mitarashi, Kurenai Yuhi, Sun Shang Xiang, Diao Chan, Zhen Ji, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Yue Ying, Xing Cai, Oichi, Ginchiyo Tachibana, Ina, Kai, Nene, Kunoichi, Gracia, Aya

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:01 am

I’ve got nothing much to say, here’s the next chapter.

"Cost of a single Mil Mi-8 helicopter: $5-8 million"

Damn! I’m $7,999,999 short of buying a military helicopter.

Chapter 7: Failure not an Option, Early Takeoff, Riot in a Turkish Prison, Love in the Morning

Fort Schmerzen, Germany.

In the past in 1944, Lt. Jimmy Patterson destroyed Fort Schmerzen for it was producing mustard gas to kill allied soldiers. Now, the A.O.T.N.O. restored the fort back to full operation and were using it as their hideout.

Yes, the New Order army just so happened to rebuild an abandoned fort in Germany and decided to treat it as their headquarters, as opposed to a more isolated location to avoid detection.

These people are complete morons.

Emerald's Throne Room

3 Dulag 24 guards were on all fours reporting to Emerald. With her were Garma, Dozle, Cervantes and Valtome.

"What did you report to Garma again?" Valtome had a hand near his chin.

One of the Dulag guards said "Garma, some women snuck into the Dulag, and nabbed Shibata out of there along with some others."

"Don't you suppose Zelgius was leading them? Uwee hee hee!"

Hell no. Zelgius is way too cool to appear in this travesty.

Another Dulag guard shook no. "4 women were leading the false Germans inside!"

Garma crushed his glass of water and turned. "You didn't kill Shibata when he escaped. So why didn't any of you idiots die in combat?"

The Dulag guards stood and the 3rd who hadn't spoken yet said "When the Americans escaped, I decided to bring these men with me to report all this and-" before he could finish, 3 OpFors grabbed them by the shoulders.

Cervantes walked to the guards with Acheron and Nirvana ready to kill them.

Guess the best way to bond with your weapons is to give them endearing nicknames.

"Nein! Forgive us! Please! Don't do it sir!" one of the scared guards reasoned but Cervantes didn't listen and had his swords folded ready to kill them.

"You men who failed the mistress..." Cervantes paused then "Die!" he quickly spread his arms while cutting the throats of the Dulag guards. The guards were dropped dead.

Why is Cervantes, and the rest of the gang to an extent, so loyal to this Emerald nobody? It’s the smash coins, isn’t it?

"Uwee hee hee! Oh yes! The thrill of watching failures suffer is amazing! Zelgius said I was mad! Who's mad now? Uwee hee hee hee hee!" Valtome said hysterically.

Just then Garma's radio went off. "Yes?"

Streets of London.

Traffic is getting bad for Captain Price. There were not just arguing pedestrians but also loud honking horns.

He needed to rescue Mario this instant, or Bob Chipman would execute him for his failure.

"Gaz, can't you and Soap force the traffic to go faster?" Price radioed.

Gaz's voice said "Negative sir. But you can run on foot if it'll make you feel better."

Price decided to contact Astrachan "Astrachan, what's your status?"

Astrachan's voice said "At the terminal sir. I'm watching the runways right now." Price disconnected.

Darien got out "Okay, let's jog to the airport then."

Eagle followed "I could use exercise."

Price and Darien decide to go on foot running many red lights as they can. They run until they reach the airport where Soap Mactavish and Gaz are waiting.

Oh, Soap’s here as well. Get ready for the onslaught of CoD slashfic writers.

The British cops are with them as well.

"We decided to have the terminal police check every hangar for the smashers." Soap told his old captain.

"Did you find a vehicle inside the airport? I could use one to make the search go faster." Price asked Terry.

Any vehicle in particular you’re looking for Price?

Terry checked his radar then said "I saw a vehicle that takes people to their planes. They first search then if clean let you on."

Price, Darien, Soap, Gaz and Eagle ran for the little tram that takes people to their planes. Soap checked "No key?" he grabbed a hot-wiring device from his pocket and put it in the key holder.

Price noticed "What ever your going to do Soap, do it fast!" Soap successfully hot-wired the tram and got the wheel for he is driving. "Grab a seat guys. Let's see what she can do."

In a hangar.

Garma, Dozle and Cervantes observed the loading of the Smashers trophies onto the freight plane with eagle eyes. A Russian nearly dropped R.O.B. and said "Chyort! This robot is heavy." Garma helped him and threw the trophied robot into the cargo hold.

Hey you better be careful with the hostages. Don’t want them to go kaput and cost you some smash coins.

Before Dozle could get a trophy, he saw something in the distance. "Hand me some binoculars." Dozle ordered a German who complied. Dozle adjusted the view of the binoculars and saw Soap driving a tram trying to look for the hangar he is in.

"Damn that guy. He gave me some nerves while I was in prison." Dozle growled.

Garma hand signaled 2 OpFors who dropped Ike (trophy form) and Kirby (also trophy) respectively. "You won't be needing those trophies. Stop that tram before it arrives." Garma ordered.

So you’re leaving behind two hostages that are crucial to your plan?! Remind me what Emerald saw in you pack of idiots.

Outside Soap drove around the runway trying to find the hangar, when he saw a technical come out of a hangar. Soap could see hangar 5 with the plane that would take off if they did not hurry.

The technical gunner shot at the 5 men who ducked.

(Song: Henshin! Sailor Moon, Daimon Battle part)

Darien briefly popped to shoot the driver but the gunner made it hard. Soap decided a drift to avoid. The gunner ordered to turn and stop them in Arabic.

I don’t know much about Arabic, but I’m gonna assume he’s asking for large fries and a cheeseburger with no tomato.

"No matter what we throw, that gunner makes it hard to concentrate!" Darien knew it would be the end. "Wait I have a better idea," Gaz had a plan. "Soap, when I give the signal, I want you to turn right."

Soap waited for the OpFors to come then Gaz shouted "Now Soap!" the SAS lad turned and Gaz first shot the gunner then the driver causing the technical to blow up. Then Hangar 5's doors open and the enemy's getaway plane was slowly getting to the runway.

"We can't let them in the air, stop them Soap!" Price ordered. MacTavish stepped on it.

In the plane, the pilots (both Russian) saw Soap coming towards them.

And it was a good thing to; they haven’t had a bath in two weeks.

Garma said to one of the pilots "Try to get close then above them."

The Russian said "Just hang on to your-" before he could finish, Cervantes had a better plan. "Go straight and crush them like flies then get us up." the pilot worried increased the speed.

Soap had a chance, "Anybody got grenades?" the men showed them to Soap. The young SAS captain had some grenades too.

The 5 pulled the pins dropped them near the driver seat as soon as the plane was near them. They all dived out as the plane hit's the tram and a spectacular explosion is seen.

Price walked to the explosion site and observed to try to find Mario but he and the others were gone!

But they left Ike and Kirby behind for you, so it’s not that bad.

"Are they all vaporized?" Price knew they would be dead with Garma.

A voice said "Not yet they're not!" Cervantes jumped out of the destroyed cockpit to confront Price. "At least until the deadline."

"Is that young man and that big man dead?" Gaz said checking for survivors in the cockpit with a near closed eye.

"Garma and Dozle are safe. I also transported even Donkey Kong off magically before the plane crashed." Cervantes told them.

Oh so they did take the two trophies then? Well this mission was a bust.

"What you merely killed was the pilots."

Price and Soap aimed guns then fired. Nothing happened. "Where is Mario?"

Cervantes laughed evilly then taunted "You'll never get anywhere or anything out of me and all I know is..." then throws a ninja bomb down "THIS!" then vanished.

"Guys. Did he kill himself?" Darien wondered.

"If you want to kill me, you can meet me and the Zabi brothers at Fort Schmerzen in Germany." Cervantes's voice told Price and the others then laughed evilly.

Do these villains have an infinite supply of ninja bombs crammed up their asses?

Bursa Prison, Turkey.

4 inmates are walked to lunch. The guards were not happy in the Bursa facility.

Ilker Ceylan, 19 years old, caught his wife in bed with another man, killed him and his family. Sentenced to death.

Kenan Hakad, 25 years old, burned everyone in a Turkish board meeting alive. Sentenced to 8 years.

Yaser Tural, , incited 8 riots and escaped 5 times. Sentenced to 43 years.

I love how the riot starter has a harsher sentence than the guy who burnt a whole room full of people alive.

Nuri Karyo, raped 4 little boys and 2 girls in one night. Sentenced to death.

Goddamn, six kids in one night! Nuri must have the stamina of a stud horse.

These inmates would plan on getting to freedom, by force. At lunch, Ilker had a knife concealed and Yaser had a bomb in his prison pockets.

"Everything ready to go as planned Ilker?" Kenan asked in Turkish.

Ilker smiled "Everything's ready." then turned to Yaser "Yaser, make sure the bomb is armed."

Yaser nodded "I got it all under my control." he reached in then armed the bomb.

What’s with the focus on these random assholes? Are they also a part of the New Order army, or is this one of those pointless side missions you see in a Call of Duty campaign?

A prison guard noticed "What the hell are you doing? Eat your food." but then he noticed something in Yaser's pocket. "Bomba! Bomba!" the guard shouted.

Yaser threw the bomb at the lunch room's wall. It explosion caused a hole big enough for the prisoners to get free. The prisoners started to riot.

One of the rioters said "Go boys! Make the government of Turkey pay!" in Turkish. Kenan shot the guard with them. "Come on boys! Destiny awaits!" Ilker shouted.

"But first boss, let's kill the prison!" Nuri had a gun pulled out

It’s gonna take more than a pissy little gun to kill an entire complex, Mr. Kiddy Fucker.

The 4 top inmates ran out to join the other rioters.

In cell block D, the guards noticed all cells open and the prisoners charged out with swords and scimitars.

"Code red! Code red! Riot in progress!" the Turkish prison intercom issued.

Some guards held out with guns but when ammo was running low, one of them retreated as his comrades died.

Turkey needs to hire better prison guards.

The guard pulled a radio out "Please! Where's the radio room?"

Another guard said "3rd floor!"

The helpless guard made to the radios room and then started to transmit a message in English and send it to a lot of networks hoping preferably Russia would hear him. As he is in the middle of transmitting, the door to the room is shot open. Ilker had a gun in his hand.

"Turkey is better with no tyrants like you." Ilker told the guard then pulled the trigger on the guard and... Bang!

“It’s the governments fault I committed my crimes.”

Smash Mansion, Phoebe's bedroom.

The sun had come up nicely, Phoebe sat up as she yawned and stretched herself while the covers dropped from her chest. She was nude underneath the covers. Phoebe saw a sleeping Lizabeth on her left side and a smile on her face. With a clever hand, Phoebe grasped part of the covers that hid Lizabeth's breasts from her then pulled them down. Lizabeth stirred then woke up to see Phoebe smiling.

Oh boy, another sloppily written lemon. Can’t wait to see how bad this one is.

"Morning Lizabeth." Phoebe waved her right hand.

"Good morning to you too Phoebe." Lizabeth returned.

Phoebe looked outside at the sun and said "Must be a beautiful morning isn't it?"

Lizabeth checked the clock "It's 7:05."

Phoebe turned back to Lizabeth and reminded her "That means breakfast is between 6:30 and 10:00."

Phoebe put her index and middle finger on her chin to think back then she remembered what Lizabeth told her. In the Dulag, to Lizabeth's horror, the Germans would've killed Nagayori Murai if she didn't tell them what she knows about breeders of Pokemon.

Why do the Nazis want information about—forget it. It’s nothing more than a cheap excuse to explain why she was arrested.

Phoebe put Lizabeth in her lap and observed her body. They both had medium sized breasts and pink nipples, Lizabeth had no pubic hair but Phoebe had some.

Lizabeth put a hand near Phoebe's clit "When was the last time you shaved?"

Phoebe giggled, "Don't remember."

The 2 dark skinned girls took off the things that held their hair in place then got off the bed.

"I'm gonna shower up. Wanna join me?" Phoebe offered with a hand.

Lizabeth smiled and took the hand "Sure."

The 2 girls walked into the bathroom, and Phoebe halted for a moment. "I'll need to use the toilet first." Phoebe sat down on her toilet. Lizabeth enjoyed watching the ghost pokemon trainer urinate in her toilet.

Because we really needed to know that. Dare I say that this could be one of the author’s fetishes.

After Phoebe flushed, the 2 got in the shower.

Phoebe turned on the hot water and the water trickled down them like a rain storm. The shower head could be separated from it's mount.

The ghost trainer picked up a bottle of soap and covered her body in it. She then pressed her body against Lizabeth and then began to rub her body up and down leaving suds on Lizabeth. After doing the front, Phoebe went around and decided to do Lizabeth's back next. While rubbing with her body, Phoebe felt excited as she was sometimes touching Lizabeth's little ass. With soap all over Lizabeth, Phoebe took advantage to put her fingers inside Lizabeth.

She’s rubbing soap all over her. How arousing.

Lizabeth moaned excitingly as Phoebe rubbed herself against her back. The rubbing was more than she could take and she came.

"So, what kind of girls do you like?" Lizabeth turned around and said to Phoebe.

Phoebe put her hands on her tits "I prefer women with their breasts big."

"Like who?"

Phoebe grinned "Cynthia."

Well if your that desperate to see Cynthia’s tits, then drag her ass in the shower with you!

Lizabeth giggled. "Why would you prefer to make love to women who have breasts that are big?"

Phoebe took the shower head off it's mount and began to wash the soap off herself with the hot water. "If i made love to a girl with medium sized, sometimes they would not be enough to satisfy me. But if i were with a women with big mounds, i would feel good. In your case i'll make an exception for you make me feel good."

Lizabeth rubbed the back of her head "I guess that explains why you like Cynthia."

After Lizabeth got the suds off of herself, the 2 girls got out. After drying themselves off, Phoebe brushed her teeth and then flossed. Lizabeth did the same. While watching, Phoebe thought "Such a good roommate. What a beautiful body she has, her breasts and her ass. I love you Lizabeth."

Cleary Phoebe’s love for her is so deep, she only noted her physical features.

After leaving the bathroom, Phoebe put on her normal clothes which Bright washed during the night she was away. Lizabeth put on her clothes after Phoebe applied hers.

"Care to go to the beach later on?"

Lizabeth nodded with a happy face "Oh yes! We could bring some girls with us."

Phoebe opened the door "Okay. Let's head to breakfast."

The 2 girls walked out.

What fun will ensue at the beach for Phoebe and Lizabeth? Can Ilker's prison riot be stopped? Be here next time for the answers!

I have a question for you, who gives a shit? Clearly not you since this fic stopped at 45 chapters and hasn’t been updated since mid-2011.

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan, Officer Stuart, Officer Emery, Officer Terry, Officer Burton, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:14 am

I’ll admit, I’m going in here blind. The original mock on Project AFTER stopped at the 7th chapter a few months before the forum went down. On the plus side, I can get the dubious honor of seeing this thing through.

"In war there is no prize for the runner-up." General Omar Bradley

Imagine if that were the case.

“I’m sorry Japan, though you fought valiantly until the end you lost to the United States. Here’s a participation trophy in the shape of a mushroom cloud.”

Chapter 8: British Diverted, Distress Call Listened in

London Airport

Price and his men walked around even got themselves a drink to rest. Just then, Gaz's radio went off. He answered.

"Command, what is it?" Gaz was worried.

Command told him "Bravo Five, we got a bad situation down in Bursa. A riot broke out and almost all the guards are dead."

Price said to the radio "Won't that be diverting us from the primary objective?"

Command told him "Afraid so Bravo Six. Get there ASAP. Baseplate out."

Gaz slammed his table "Useless wanker!"

Darien put down his ice cream "Don't get mad just secondary that's all."

Damn, I wish I had ice-cream. It’ll make mocking this thing a little bit sweeter.

Smash Mansion, Cafeteria.

Lizabeth and Phoebe sat with Nene and Gracia. The 2 dark skinned trainers had some waffles and an egg each. Nene and Gracia had sushi.

Gracia saw that Johanna was walking to her table like a gorgeous waitress carrying a platter of pancakes to her table which had contained Delia, Caroline, Lola, Dawn and May.

Peach, Daisy and Rosalina sat with Serena and her friends. The 8 had some omelets and bagels.

It’ll supplement their sudden craving for soggy clams.

After Toshiie got his pancakes to share with Katsuie, he saw Zelda in her pajamas waiting for her food while observing the pots and pans.

Toshiie walked to her "What are you watching anyway?"

"Pots and pans." Zelda replied.

Watching kitchen utensils must be so invigorating…

Toshiie was confused "Isn't that what some smashers do?"

Zelda nodded then explained "If Master Hand wants to give a smasher a terrible job as punishment, he gives them pots and pans. I would have to wash them after every meal."

Toshiie pointed to his spears "Don't wanna be on the bad side." then walked to his, Katsuie ad Keiji's table.

While Haigo and Kumatora ate, he didn't see Heather walking by with her hands behind herself casually walking, but then grabbing his plate. "Hey! That's my breakfast!" Haigo reprimanded. Heather laughed and said "Oh i'm sorry! Did I hurt your feelings?" then put down his plate and walked to Elincia and Lucia's table.

"Elincia and Lucia sure make a great couple." Kumatora reminded. The author said, patting himself on the back.

Haigo laid his head down. "Your right, but not at good as Nobutaka Oda."

After finishing her breakfast, Phoebe put down her glass of juice she was sipping. "At ten, we can gather some women and go to the beach. Alright Lizabeth?"

Lizabeth nodded.

In his room, Bright had checked his phone. There were 3 new voice mails. He played one "Price here, i'm sorry I won't be able to go to the football game with you. That's all." Price's voice said,

You got to understand Bright, Price really needs to save those prison guards from the Misfit game. Then again, I’m talking to the guy who recruited his task force members from a strip club.

then another "Hey Bright, it's Kai Shiden. Right now me and Hayato are having a sleepover at my apartment and I wonder if you would like to join us." Kai Shiden's voice said. Bright then played the last one, was it from Turkey? In the message, he could hear gunfire and Turkish yelling.

Beach, outside the Smash mansion.

Phoebe, Lizabeth, Ibuki, Makoto, Yue Ying, Laura, Wendy, Serena, Peach, Dorothy, Pan, Lucia, Manon, Nene, Caroline, Krystal, Amy Rose and Talim walked to their spot on the beach. The air was fresh and the waves were soft.

And it was their turn to get jerked off on by the author.

Dorothy checked for her swimsuit Toshiie made for her. "Uh guys. I seem to have left the swimsuit Toshiie made me in my quarters."

Phoebe looked at her with nearly closed eyes "Before we left for the beach I recommended we scratch the bathing suits."

Wendy put a hand on her pink hair and another on her armor "You mean leave them in our bed rooms?"

Lucia breathed the air before her "I think she meant it."

After the girls set their towels down, Yue Ying asked "Who's around to look at us?"

Krystal checked for stragglers then said "Nobody yet."

With that all checked, the girls slipped out of all their clothing.

Great, more naked swimming. I wonder whose turn is it to get water splashed on their cooch.

Manon breathed fresh air as the warm sun glistened her body.

"Ah yes. Just like when my brother Jacques took me to the beach." Manon smiled.

Serena's phone went off and answered it. "Darien where have you been? You didn't call me for days!"

Darien's voice told her "Actually, i was working with the SAS and didn't call since."

Serena wondered "Where are you now?"

"Bursa in Turkey with Captain Price and even Gaz."

Darien’s out their fighting rioting prisoners, while you’re here playing on a beach. Step up your game Serena.

Gaz's voice snarled and said "Bloody hell, must you mention me all the time on the phone? We were busting our arses trying to save Mario, and now Baseplate wants us to stop a riot in Turkey?"

Darien told him "Forget it Gaz! We'll shut the riot out before dinner. Serena i've gotta go now." then he hung up.

Serena fell into the sand and wobbled around naked. "Oh Darien! I can't wait to see him again!"

Phoebe had just finished putting on sun lotion then told her "Try not to tell Darien if you make love to a woman."

Knowing this fic, he’d most likely hide in the closet and rub one out.

Serena sighed "Alright."

After all the sun lotion was on them, the girls laid on their towels. Just then, Amy got up and said "I'm going in the water now! Wanna race Peach and Krystal?"

Peach got up and said "Alright!"

Krystal wagged her tail a bit then said "Okay but you'll be sorry!"

The 3 girls ran for the water, Krystal was running faster then dived in. Peach and Amy followed.

Krystal popped then her friends. "I won! I won!" Krystal laughed.

Amy gave a pouting face "Just like Sonic is."

Peach giggled then splashed some water on her breasts. "Mario and Sonic. We saw those 2 together before the Brawl tournament."

"Our heroes. I just can't wait to be like Sonic." Amy smiled.

Yeah, deathly afraid of water and the icon for an entire generation of furries.

At the beach spot, Caroline laid her head on her arms. "Those 3 can sure be funny together."

Ibuki hugged Makoto and said "I would surely love working with you, old rival."

Makoto patted her big breasts "Sure. I never worked with my rival ninja before. There can always be a first time." then the 2 fell to the sand and started to kiss each other.

Yue Ying laid down and looked up thinking of Zhuge Liang. She saw Phoebe mount her waist. The ghost pokemon trainer saw her breasts were as motherly was Caroline's.

Phoebe put a hand on her head "Spend time with your family?"

Yue Ying looked away "With my son Zhuge Zhan sometimes." then to Phoebe.

Phoebe giggled "For now i'm sure your husband won't mind."

Yue Ying "While i'm away from Zhuge Liang, i'm certain he won't."

The 2 decided to make love to one another. Krystal, Amy and Peach got out of the water all wet.

Oh really, you can get wet by swimming in water? I never knew that. Next you’ll be telling me that fire is hot.

Krystal walked to the nude Lucia who was reading the newspapers on a prison riot in Turkey. The naked vixen pulled the paper away.

Krystal sat with the swordswoman "You love your queen?"

Lucia nodded with a smile "Mmmhmm. I love taking care of her and her beauty."

Krystal toke Lucia in her arms "Okay. Can you show me?"

Lucia smiled "Alright. Maybe i'd make a good wife for Elincia. After all, she is my foster sister but i'm willing to be her wife." then the 2 with blue hair started their love session. Manon looked around her naked self as some women made love and thought 'Romance before battle.' then sipped her soda, "Same cute rich kids."

After the women came, Serena crawled to Manon on all fours. "You know how to play cards?"

Manon smiled. "Oui. My brother taught me poker just days before his death."

Well…that escalated quickly.

Serena said "I would love to play it when we get back."

Caroline offered to Nene, Pan and Talim "Would you like some tea with your lunch?"

Pan cheered "Make it nice and hot."

Nene put her hands on her breasts "Oh yeah. Some of my children like it neat."

As the ladies giggled and laughed, they soon stopped when Bright parked his jeep and stepped out with some marines as escorts.

"Girls! Bad news!" Bright told them.

The girls didn't care

Not even about the marines looking at their goods?

but Krystal said "What is it?"

Bright held his phone "Not just one of our listening posts, but my phone picked up this Turkish distress call."

He then played the call and a Turkish was speaking English "Hello? Hello? This is a message for the Turkish Police riot squads! I'm transmitting from Bursa Prison! We need help! The guards can't stop Ilker from tearing this place apart! Do you understand? Send many police in here! I can't hold out much longer in here! Please bring some troops and rescue me!" then an explosion is heard and another Turkish voice said "Turkey is better with no tyrants like you." then a gunshot is heard. There was a pause but then the voice said "Lay off cops unless you want to see the warden die! Try and save him!" then the call is off.

"The boys from O.S.R.D. have made heads and tails that a riot was in progress in Bursa Prison." he then turned to Lucia."You, Elincia, Nephenee, Marcia, Aya and Zhen Ji will go undercover as Turkish Riot Squad officers."

Lucia rubbed the sand off herself then asked "Why is that?"

Bright gave the Eagle Eye "The Turkish Police don't like outside world interference with their duties. If we don't hear by sundown, we're sending Manon in. Dismissed."

Why bother sending the ladies to deal with the riot when Price and his group are on the way there? Couldn’t you send them to that German fort where the New Order are hiding out? Oh what am I saying, logic has no place here.

Will Lucia or even Price stop the riot! Be here next time!

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan, Officer Stuart, Officer Emery, Officer Terry, Officer Burton, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:40 am

Time for us to see whether the Lesbian Brigade or the CoD Squad saves the day from the pyromaniac, pedophile prisoners.

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived." General George S. Patton

Now that is one powerful quote, courtesy of our good friend General Patton. Too bad it's getting dragged through the mud by appearing in this fic.

Chapter 9: Prison Rescue

Lucia, Elincia, Nephenee, Marcia, Aya and Zhen Ji arrived at Bursa Prison in Turkish Riot squad uniforms. They had to remember what Bright taught them about disguises.

Lucia walked to a Turkish officer patrolling the entrance and asked "Can I see your papers please?" in Turkish. Lucia showed then said "My mistake sir."

The 6 girls entered the prison to stop the riot. Lucia saw a wounded guard who said "Please! I've got 6 kids, even a dog!" in Turkish.

Better hope that Nuri didn’t hear that, otherwise he’d rape them all, even the dog.

Lucia checked his wounded chest and asked "What do you want?"

The guard said "I need help now. Supplies. Medical."

Elincia signaled for Lucia to move saying "Stand back my royal guard."

Lucia told her "Your going to use a healing staff?" Elincia nodded. The Crimean Queen put her staff near the guard's wound and glowed it until the wound was no more.

"Woah! Pretty amazing there your highness!" Nephenee complimented.

You most likely saw them in action a few times Nephenee. Do you not remember the events of the games you were in?!

The Turkish guard gave the women something "Take this. You'll need it for the armory."

With their armory key ready, they searched for an armory and saw loose 2 Turkish prisoners trying to get into the armory.

"Where the hell's the key for this damn door?" the prisoner tries to open the door.

The prisoner next to him crossed his arms. "If you had a key you wouldn't do that."

Aya pulled out her naginata "Allow me!" then she cut the prisoners down.

I love how the prisoners were too busy opening the door to put up an effort to not get killed.

Lucia opened the armory door and the 6 saw a number of rifles, shotguns and machine-guns laying around.

Lucia picked up an MK3-T50 machine gun. "I could get use to this."

Elincia grabbed an MTS2 sub machine gun and aimed it at a wall. "First time i've used a gun before in battle."

Nephenee picked an Akdal MKA 1919 shotgun. "I'd use this for close encounters."

Marcia used one hand to get a T-94 rifle. "They don't have these kind of rifles at base. Some just make a dumb mistake."

Zhen Ji grabbed an Akkar Karatay shotgun. "Hmph! If Cao Pi lays eyes on this, he might be pleased."

Aya told her "Too right." then picked up a TUFAN T-12 sniper rifle. "I could see my room with this."

Why would these ladies need shotguns and rifles if they already have plenty of viable weapons to use?

Author, at least try to have the ladies retain something other than their names. Anything to prevent them from become a G.I Jane knockoff.

Elincia suggested "Let's holster our weapons until some prisoners try to attack."

The women holstered they weapons and continue on. They meet a prison guard who asks "Let's see your papers." Nephenee showed her papers and the guard said "Sorry sir." then left them to open a door.

In a guard room, Lucia saw 2 prisoners demanding drugs from a doctor. "Give us the drugs and we won't have to shoot you!" a prisoner pulled out a pistol.

"I told you already! Ilker's taken them all! Your all too late!" the doctor reasoned.

The prisoner spitted. "There's more! I'll give you five seconds."

Maybe it’s time you break out of your drug addiction. It’ll ensure you don’t wind up here again.

"Five!"

The doctor said "I'm telling the truth!"

"Four!"

Lucia aimed for one of the prisoners.

"Three!"

Lucia's finger was near the trigger.

"Two!"

Footsteps are heard entering the room.

"On-"

The prisoners are shot by Darien and Price who came in.

Marcia helped the doctor to his feet. "You okay?"

The doctor spoke in English "Yes. I'm not hurt. Those guys were after the heroin but Ilker beat them to it."

Price walked to him and said "Where are there more prisoners?"

Wrong question Price. You should have asked him where is Mario being held.

The doctor said "I don't know. They're all in the execution chamber. Taste of revenge."

"We got to rescue the warden so the prison will be under control." Price ordered Darien and Gaz.

Aya told the 3 SAS members "Welcome to the new Turkey Price."

Price eyed her up and down. Gaz snapped him out "Now is no time for that shit sir!"

“You still have a commitment to Soap, as dictated by the fans.”

Price rubbed his head "Sorry Gaz."

Zhen Ji gestured "Come with us to stop this riot from spreading."

In the prison lunch room, Nephenee saw a guard being hung to death, guarding him were 3 prisoners with scimitars. Nephenee saves the guard from being strangled to death then Aya shoots one prisoner while Elincia takes care of the other 2.

She took them out to dinner, before having a three-way with them.

The guard gets up and says "Thanks. I'll take care of things with my men." then leaves to join his friends.

In a prison courtyard, it was a war zone. Prisoners against guards. Lucia noticed the slaughter and ordered "We have to protect the guards at any cost."

Price gave a stare. "What about the warden?"

"Then help for all you damn care!" Nephenee shouted.

Gaz whispered to Darien "We should just beat the location out of them."

What’s with the infighting? Shouldn’t they be working together?

Darien laughed then said "Not right now."

Elincia and Lucia shoot as many prisoners as they could before heading inside with their comrades. There was a window near them and Lucia showed her back to Price.

"Now we're making progress." Lucia prepared her sword then said as Gaz put his weapons up. "With a little more gun support. We are sure to be victorious." but Gaz grabbed her shirt and threatened to take it off.

"Enough sniping! Where is the warden?" Gaz threatened.

Lucia tried to resist but then answered "The execution chamber." then Gaz released her.

"Let's head to the execution chamber."

Is the author of this shit getting executed?

In the execution room, they could see Nuri, Kenan and Yaser and a few other prisoners cheering as the warden was strapped to the electric chair with Ilker patrolling.

Price and Lucia walked to Ilker when his back was to them then grabbed his arms.

"Tell your men to drop their weapons!" Lucia threatened.

Ilker spitted then said "Look at how many guns are pointed at you! Your game's up you Orospu!"

Price tightened his grip "Maybe we can take you with us, unless the guns are dropped!"

Ilker told him "You go ahead and tell my men. See if they listen to you."

Lucia sighed then said "You know what? You're right. Let's end it right now.

No can do, there’s still 30+ chapters of this shit to go.

Good night!"

There was hesitation then Ilker said "Okay you heard her. Drop the weapons."

"But sir we can take him!" Kenan said.

Ilker ordered "Do as I say and put those guns down!" the prisoners put their weapons down and Price takes them. Darien and Gaz free the warden.

"Thanks guys. This prison owes much." the Warden said in english.

That was the easiest quashing of a prison riot I’ve ever seen.

"Will everything be taken care off?" Zhen Ji asked.

The Warden smiled "Yes. I'll make the security much tighter. You ladies can have Ilker."

Let’s just say that he was milked like a stud horse…188 times.

Back at the Smash Mansion, Interrogation room.

"Why'd you do it?" Bright punched Ilker. "Who gave you the order to riot?" the punched Ilker again.

Ilker shouted something in Turkish. "Who?" Bright punched. "Just give me a name!" Ilker said a swear word in Turkish. "I want the person's NAME!" Bright then punched Ilker 4 times before the prisoner said "Stop!".

"It was Al-Asad. He sent me and my cellmates weapons so we could riot." Ilker reasoned.

"That wasn't so hard. We'll let the Turkish government have you back." Bright told him.

Now that was a boring chapter. I apologise for my lack of input, but this fic is starting to bore me. Here’s hoping the next chapter is slightly more entertaining than this one.

What could Al-Asad plan next? Be here for the next chapter!