Super Smash Sisters: Damsel to Hero

Anything goes...
GorillaGamer

Re: Super Smash Sisters: Damsel to Hero

Post by GorillaGamer » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:23 am

Remember that Astrachan fellow that died several chapters ago? This chapter is a glorified attempt to make him come across as anything other than a cardboard cut-out.

"The bursting radius of a hand-grenade is always one foot greater than your jumping range." Unknown

You can thank the Guinea pigs for making sure the grenades work like that.

Chapter 19: Flashback: Meeting on Duty

Moscow Hotel

Price lay on his bed with his head on his hands. He was wearing a white undershirt and his pants. He had to think about when he first met his dead ally Astrachan. "Oh Astrachan. You were such a good man in my team. You helped me in London. I made arrangements to take you home." Price said himself to his cop friend's spirit.

Darien came in carrying ice a bucket of ice. "Figured our drinks wouldn't be complete without some ice."

Crystal meth always makes drinking night that little bit more interesting.

there was a pause "Price?" then Price turned "Darien."

Darien sat on the bed to join his captain. "Thinking about poor Astrachan?" Price nodded then sat himself upright.

"Before we think about dinner, I would like to tell about me and his first meeting."

-Flashback-

London

(Price's POV)

There was Astrachan in his favorite police car working his street crimes against evil. He had finished his coffee and left some donuts unfinished.

How dare he let those delicious donuts get wasted.

He saw me as he stopped at a traffic light. I walked up to the car and asked "Mind if I ride with you officer? I'm SAS."

Astrachan shook his head "Don't mind."

Then I got into the front seat of his car. It was like a taxi drive only it was free of charge since I showed my I.D. to him. When the green light came on, he put his favorite tune Galaxy Dream by MIQ (She owns that song)

She can keep the song, I’m not interested in it.

"Getting groceries for your family anytime soon son?" I asked with my arms crossed.

Astrachan nodded "I am, my wife's making some pasta and she wanted some spaghetti but we were out of it. The kids wasted a good deal of it."

Must have picked up their father’s habit of wasting good food.

We introduced then stopped at the store. Astrachan got himself out and said "I'll be back. Watch the car." he then went inside. As I enjoyed some music, he came out a few minutes later with some spaghetti, ice creams and pizzas.

I showed a picture of my wife "I seem to have had kids with her."

Oh, the family photo. No wonder he ended up dying.

"My family's sophisticated. We try not to fight over where to go to dinner." Astrachan gloated with a smile.

Price opened his side's window "If my family were like yours a lot more often, then the marines Al-Asad murdered would be alive still."

"Still, we got to let America go on without those marines that lost their lives to protect their country. Hell i wasn't even called to help you when you were out in old Russia fighting motherfucking Zakhaev and his stooges!"

Oh, so the nuke from Modern Warfare went off in this fic. In that case, why isn’t General Shepard with the New Order army?

I checked my watch then moved my head to him "You won't mind if I had the dinner you were planning with you, would you?"

Astrachan thought p with his fingers near his forehead then he said to me "Okay. Don't spill the wine and don't wipe on the table cloth."

We laughed for some seconds but then the car radio went off. Astrachan answered it.

"Dispatch, what the hell is it? I got to get home soon." Astrachan radioed.

Command told him "Sorry to interrupt your tan Astrachan, but we got a store holdup."

At a Wal Mart, about 8 police cars were outside, at the doorway were 4 bad guys threatening to kill some clerks with knifes. We arrived and they demanded a car and a plane ticket.

"What kind of car would you want you dago bastards?" I asked the bad guys through a megaphone.

One of the bad guys told me "2 Aston Martins with fine CD players, a big plane ticket out of this bloody country and some fine women!"

That’s a lot more than the car and the plane they initially wanted.

Astrachan pointed his Sten machine gun at them "Just don't hurt the clerks!"

Another bad guy said "We won't hurt them when we have our demands met in time!"

I walked up concealing my M1911 "Come on, throw down the weapon and come along peacefully like the other police asked."

As I got near, one of the bad guys took his knife away form a female clerk then shouted "You talk much! Die geezer!" then charged but was quicker and fired on him. Never bring knives to gunfights.

The others charged and Astrachan fired on the other 2. The last one had his knife near an elderly clerk. "Go ahead fucker. Make my day better." I challenged the bad guy. He hesitated then he threw his knife down and his arms up.

We cuffed him then he was driven off.

"Alright son, let's try that dinner like you promised me." I said to Astrachan.

Astrachan laughed "The best Sas man has become a good law helper." then we drove to his house.

-Flashback end-

That flashback told us nothing about Astrachan and only served to showcase some hostage situation bullshit.

"After arriving at the house, we had the pasta dinner. I cooked one of the pizza's to make it all completed." Price finished his story.

Darien looked up. "I;m gonna miss Astrachan. He was good."

Gaz bursted in "Price, i'm thinking we should check if the smashers are in the Caucasus Mountains."

Price thought it. He fought to rescue Nikolai before, now if he brought Nikolai with him, they could free the smashers and get medals.

Price smirked "Any questions before we get the team up?'

There was a 10 second pause then Gaz said "Let's do this."

Out of all the chapters so far, this would have to be the most pointless one so far. Then again, this whole fic reeks of pointlessness so why bother pointing out specific chapters?

Can Price check Caucasus for the Smashers? Stick around!

Heroines: Peach, Zelda, Samus, Daisy, Rosalina, Midna, Ruto, Nabooru, Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong, Ayumi Tachibana, Krystal, Fara Phoenix, Katt Monroe, Palutena, Jody Summer, Kate Alan, Mrs. Arrow, Misty, Daisy, Violet, Lily, Lyra, Kate, Leaf, Dawn, Cheryl, Gardenia, Cynthia, Candice, Greta, Solana, Minami, Phoebe, Flannery, May, Janine, Whitney, Clair, Maylene, Chigusa, Lara Laramie, Zoey, Holly, Luna, Nicolette, Lizabeth, Delia Ketchum, Caroline, Lola, Johanna, Adeleine, Ribbon, Lyn, Micaiah, Mist, Titania, Elincia, Mia, Nephenee, Lethe, Lyre, Sanaki, Sigrun, Marcia, Laura, Lucia, Nailah, Heather, Meg, Jill, Sheeda, Palla, Catria, Est, Minerva, Norne, Athena, Midia, Elice, Lena, Florina, Farina, Fiora, Vaida, Farina, Karla, Rebecca, Louise, Nino, Lilina, Thany, Tate, Juno, Fir, Clarine, Sue, Miledy, Guinevere, Wendy, Dorothy, Cath, Lalam, Niime, Cecilia, Brunya, Petrine, Paula Polestar, Kumatora, Meryl Silverbergh, Olga Gurlukovich, Manon Batiste, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat, Chun-Li, Sakura Kasugano, Cammy White, Rose, Ibuki, Makoto, Mai Shiranui, Blue Mary, Li Xiangfei, Hotaru Futaba, Taki, Seong Mina, Chai Xianghua, Sophitia Alexandra, Cassandra Alexandra, Setsuka, Isabella 'Ivy' Valentine, Talim, Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Amy Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Raye Hino/Sailor Mars, Lita Kino/Sailor Jupiter, Mina Aino/Sailor Venus, Rini/Sailor Mini Moon, Amara Ten'ou/Sailor Uranus, Michelle Kaioh/Sailor Neptune, Trista Meioh/Sailor Pluto, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, Cynder, Ember, Bianca, Sheila, Frau Bow, Sayla Mass, Mirai Yashima, Christina Mackenzie, Emma Sheen, Fa Yuiry, Leina Ashta, Roux Louka, Elpeo Puru, Elle Vianno, Kayra Su, Chan Agi, Rain Mikamura, Allenby Beardsley, Nami, Nico Robin, Nefertari Vivi, Videl, Android 18, Pan, Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka, Temari, Tenten, Hinata Hyuga, Hanabi Hyuga, Granny Chiyo, Tsunade, Shizune, Anko Mitarashi, Kurenai Yuhi, Sun Shang Xiang, Diao Chan, Zhen Ji, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Yue Ying, Xing Cai, Oichi, Ginchiyo Tachibana, Ina, Kai, Nene, Kunoichi, Gracia, Aya

H.Q. Personal: Bright Noa, Col. Stanley Hargrove

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Wei Yan, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, Jiang Wei, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery, Officer Terry, Officer Burton, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

Villains: Emerald, General Scales, Shadow the Hedgehog, Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo, Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal, Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus, Nacien, Valtome (K.I.A.), Khaled Al-Asad, Zant, Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh, Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku, Jyabura, Kalifa, Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch, Cell, Billy Kane, Pigma Dengar, Leon Powalski, Panther Caroso, Michelo Chariot, Kyoji Kasshu
Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
A quote from Project AFTER
Gorillagram only gets sexual stimulation from playing Pokemon Reborn and its derivatives.
A quote from Andrew himself

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:13 am

The fic continues to meander along in the most insufferably boring way possible. Only thing of note is the author deciding to add a few more names to his villain hit-list.

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." William Shakespeare, ''Julius Caesar''

Shitty authors fail many times before their deaths; the best authors never taste failure at all.

Chapter 20: Breakout, Return to Caucasus

Sing Sing Prison

3 men are watched by prison guards as they head to lunch. Those men were Titans pilots, Jerid Messa, Kacricon Cacooler and Buran Blutarch. They were in orange prison suits. Right now, their normal Titans flightsuits were being watched.

Their mobile suits were being watched by prison guards outside, Jerid had the Baund Doc, Kacricon had his Marasai and Buran had his Asshimar.

After getting some soup form the lunch person, they head to their table to eat.

"So Kacricon, the Titans best were busted and are in here now, huh?" Jerid said to his good friend Kacricon.

Kacricon sipped on his soup then said "Yeah. We tried to break into a bank and nab some money."

“How dare they punish us for breaking the law. I want my attorney!”

Buran slammed his part "Damn them. I can't believe they just confiscated our mobile suits from us!"

Jerid turned "Don't worry now Buran. We can break out anytime and get our equipment back from them."

Kacricon looked around "Do you think the guards will just be on alert if we try and resist their orders? Be honest."

Buran had a bite of his soup.

Must be the chunky kind that’s present in a lot of shitty lemons.

"Yeah. They have electric fences, and even spotlights around the camp. If the power was cut, we could break out into our freedom with ease."
J
erid rested his head on his arms. "You never wanna miss what it's like to have good food outside of jail. In here they just serve eggs for breakfast and soup for lunch and their dinners."

Outside a rocket is flying for the cafeteria walls. An OpFor fired it and with him was an OpFor who was chanting religious things while Makarov, Panther and Astaroth watched the RPG rocket fly. When the rocket hits, it creates a big hole while the OpFor gunner shoots up in the air.

The guards charged for Astaroth using tazers and some fists, but the golem used his giant ax and slaughtered them all. The last guard begged for his life, but Makarov showed no mercy and shot him in the head.

Panther on the other hand was content with sitting in the corner and twiddling his thumbs.

Buran, Jerid and Kacricon saw their saviors. With that, they could be out of jail in no time at all.

Makarov walked up "Your names are Jerid, Kacricon and Buran. Correct?"

Jerid and his lackeys nodded.

Makarov showed his hand "How about you lads join me in my revenge plan?"

Jerid patted his head "Yes sir. But first, let's get our gear back where me, Buran and Kacricon want."

Jerid, Kacricon and Buran fought through the entire prison and first they recovered their flight suits then they got their mobile suits back from the guards.

After mounting up, Kacricon radioed "This will be more comfortable than a cell."

Makarov eyed the Marasai "Big enough. Sanaki will not know what will hit her when she gets to hell."

Oh yeah, I forgot Makarov wanted her dead in revenge for his lover’s death.

Jerid then turned his Baund Doc to Makarov and Panther "Let's head for some rest first at wherever your staying in Makarov."

Panther showed his rose then said "The dying rose will be turned into a hint of beauty for men."

What does that even mean?!

Caucasus Mountains

Soap is the first to land by parachute. Darien, Gaz, Price, Eagle, Nikolai, Morrison, Stuart, Emery, Terry and Burton followed soon after.

"First time in since captivity Nikolai?" Soap asked his Russian ally.

Nikolai observed the village. "Da. We've got to rescue the smashers. I'm really sure that DK is here by now."

Price notices a Russian Loyalist "There's Kamarov's man." the captain goes to the loyalist who has other loyalists with him. "Ike must be in the village. The Ultranationalists are protecting his trophy."

Price nodded "Roger. Let's be careful." As the team moves in, gunfire is heard.

"What the hell is that?" Darien wondered.

A Loyalist said "The Ultranationalists, they're killing villagers."

Villagers must’ve been rabid Melee fans.

Gaz cocked his shotgun "Not for long they're not."

They first approach a house with 2 windows and an MG. The gunner tried to score off Gaz but he shot them. "Got 'em."

Soap shot a sniper who was on top of a house. On a balcony, an OpFor sniper tried to pick Price off but Morrison using his machine gun shot him clean. "That's a kill." Morrison shouted.

"Let's check the tavern." Eagle said. He and Price searched first the bar for the smashers killing Russians.

Evidently Ike and Roy must’ve gotten sick of the Russian’s bullshit.

They checked the kitchen, still no smashers. They then check the second floor and shoot 3 Russians present.

"Building clear." Price said.

They checked a 3 story house and shot 2 knife users inside. In the main bedroom, a guard was on watch. He turned and was shot by Burton with his MP5. "No signs in here sir."

Price checked a farm house still no signs.

The team decided to check the church. They shot the Ultranationalists inside and checked for secret doors. Soap noticed something on the Altar.

"I wonder what his does." he pressed the little button and the altar moved to the side.

Eagle whistled in admirement. "What do you know? There are secret tunnels under the village."

Must lead to a hidden Assassin Tomb. I should know; I played Assassin’s Creed 2.

They head into the tunnel and heard Russians discussing something. They decided to eavesdrop on them to get the drop on them.

"What do you think Ashnard will do if we were rats taking them from Germany?" A Russian said.

A Russian gestured his finger "He could cut our heads for stealing what belongs to Emerald."

Then a third Russian took out his AK-74 and pointed it at the trophies with them, Ike, Marth and Roy. "They won't find out if they see they're pieces in all over this floor."

Price readied his sidearm. "Alright. Let's top these bastards before they kill the poor saps." Gaz planted his charge on the door. "Stack up guys!" Gaz shouted and they got to different sides. The SAS man detonated and the explosion blew the door off. The Russians heard the noise then prepared to fire at Gaz but Darien shot them all down with his M4A1.

Price remembered something. When you touch a Smasher's trophy base, you can revive him/her.

Huh, that’s neat I guess.

So Price tried it out on Marth. He then did Roy and Ike.

Marth woke up first then said as he, Roy and Ike stood up. "Hey. Where are we guys?" Marth looked around.

Roy gripped the Durandal sword he had tight. "I have no clue Marth."

Ike still had his Ragnell sword out. "Well, we were fighting and were captured by the Germans, and then we..."

Price finished for Ike "They belong to the Army of the New Order prince Ike."

Ike turned his head "How'd you know my name?"

Gee, I wonder how people know the name of one of the most iconic Fire Emblem characters.

Price wondered then said "From a newspaper saying that you and others were missing. Name's Captain John Price." the captain had a hand out.

Roy took it "Pleasure to meet you Captain John Price."

Price smirked then Darien advised "I prefer you'd call him Price."

Gaz checked his radar then said "Oh bloody hell! We got a lot of movement coming up the hills sir!"

Price looked at and radioed "Send a chopper now! You've got to get us out of here baseplate!"

Command told him "The chopper will be 20 minutes before it get's there."

Price yelled "Not good enough. We'll be dead in Ten!"

Soap looked out. "Every psycho in the Army of the New Order will soon show up at the doorstep. Coming to get back Marth, Ike and Roy's trophies."

Ike then told Soap "Or they'll just get my head."

Price had an idea. "We'll cover where they'll enter the most."

Gaz then cocked his shotgun. "Let's do this."

Nikolai pulled his MP5 out. "Just get us positions for me to shoot."

Well there’s that chapter done. Honestly it was a little more interesting since there was a partial development in the plot.

Price has rescued Marth, Roy and Ike. How long can Price survive the enemy onslaught? Stick around!

Heroines: Peach, Zelda, Samus, Daisy, Rosalina, Midna, Ruto, Nabooru, Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong, Ayumi Tachibana, Krystal, Fara Phoenix, Katt Monroe, Palutena, Jody Summer, Kate Alan, Mrs. Arrow, Misty, Daisy, Violet, Lily, Lyra, Kate, Leaf, Dawn, Cheryl, Gardenia, Cynthia, Candice, Greta, Solana, Minami, Phoebe, Flannery, May, Janine, Whitney, Clair, Maylene, Chigusa, Lara Laramie, Zoey, Holly, Luna, Nicolette, Lizabeth, Delia Ketchum, Caroline, Lola, Johanna, Adeleine, Ribbon, Lyn, Micaiah, Mist, Titania, Elincia, Mia, Nephenee, Lethe, Lyre, Sanaki, Sigrun, Marcia, Laura, Lucia, Nailah, Heather, Meg, Jill, Sheeda, Palla, Catria, Est, Minerva, Norne, Athena, Midia, Elice, Lena, Florina, Farina, Fiora, Vaida, Farina, Karla, Rebecca, Louise, Nino, Lilina, Thany, Tate, Juno, Fir, Clarine, Sue, Miledy, Guinevere, Wendy, Dorothy, Cath, Lalam, Niime, Cecilia, Brunya, Petrine, Paula Polestar, Kumatora, Meryl Silverbergh, Olga Gurlukovich, Manon Batiste, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat, Chun-Li, Sakura Kasugano, Cammy White, Rose, Ibuki, Makoto, Mai Shiranui, Blue Mary, Li Xiangfei, Hotaru Futaba, Taki, Seong Mina, Chai Xianghua, Sophitia Alexandra, Cassandra Alexandra, Setsuka, Isabella 'Ivy' Valentine, Talim, Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Amy Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Raye Hino/Sailor Mars, Lita Kino/Sailor Jupiter, Mina Aino/Sailor Venus, Rini/Sailor Mini Moon, Amara Ten'ou/Sailor Uranus, Michelle Kaioh/Sailor Neptune, Trista Meioh/Sailor Pluto, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, Cynder, Ember, Bianca, Sheila, Frau Bow, Sayla Mass, Mirai Yashima, Christina Mackenzie, Emma Sheen, Fa Yuiry, Leina Ashta, Roux Louka, Elpeo Puru, Elle Vianno, Kayra Su, Chan Agi, Rain Mikamura, Allenby Beardsley, Nami, Nico Robin, Nefertari Vivi, Videl, Android 18, Pan, Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka, Temari, Tenten, Hinata Hyuga, Hanabi Hyuga, Granny Chiyo, Tsunade, Shizune, Anko Mitarashi, Kurenai Yuhi, Sun Shang Xiang, Diao Chan, Zhen Ji, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Yue Ying, Xing Cai, Oichi, Ginchiyo Tachibana, Ina, Kai, Nene, Kunoichi, Gracia, Aya

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Nikolai, Marth, Roy, Ike, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Wei Yan, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, Jiang Wei, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery, Officer Terry, Officer Burton, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

Villains: Emerald, General Scales, Shadow the Hedgehog, Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo, Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal, Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus, Nacien, Valtome (K.I.A.), Khaled Al-Asad, Zant, Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh, Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku, Jyabura, Kalifa, Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Jerid Messa, Kacricon Cacooler, Buran Blutarch, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch, Cell, Billy Kane, Pigma Dengar, Leon Powalski, Panther Caroso, Michelo Chariot, Kyoji Kasshu
Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
Gorillagram only gets sexual stimulation from playing Pokemon Reborn and its derivatives.

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:13 am

We’re back in this depraved orgy of guns and lesbian sex, despite the latter being absent for the last five or so chapters.

"I have never advocated war except as a means of peace." Ulysses S. Grant

I'd never advocate mockery expect as a means to end shitty fanfiction.

Chapter 21: Heat over Russia

Caucasus Mountains Daytime

"Attention British Commandos, surrender the 3 men whom were stolen from us back and your lives will be spared. I assure you make right choice given the circumstances." A Russian Ultranationalist said over the megaphone.

Then a German tells the SAS men over megaphone "Drop your weapons and surrender the taken men at once. We've got the whole village surrounded."

Price and his team advance out of the church to the village gate. "Ignore that load of bullocks. The counterattack is immanent. Cover the southern approach." Price orders. They had laid explosives on the southern approach the bad guys are coming from.

Burton radios "Sir. They're all coming up the hills. Just tell me when to do it sir."

After reaching the hillside, another Russian megaphones "We know that Ike, Roy and Marth are hiding in the village. You are surrounded, you are outmatched, and there is no hope of escape. Throw down your weapons, make it easy on yourself and we will treat you with some charity and kindness."

“We’ll make your beds and feed you three serves of soup every day.”

Price waits 5 seconds then radios "Do it." Burton tells his captain "Ka-boom!" then the explosives go off sending a number of bad guys flying.

"Open FIRE!" Price orders then starts firing on the Russians with his SCAR-H machine gun.

2 Russians and one primid charge for Eagle with AK-47s but Nikolai took care of them with his AK-74.

Soap snipes some from atop a roof with his M21 rifle. Gaz got out his G36C then picks off some advancing Zeon grunts.

With a number of Russians and Germans advancing, Gaz hears "We've got more men coming form the west!" then Price orders "Soap, get to the minigun and stop them." Soap heads to a minigun in a downed helicopter then beings firing at the attackers. "This should do the job more than ordinary guns." Soap said.

A rather conveniently placed minigun if I say so.

After more firings, Gaz notices something. "We've got a problem here! Head's up guys!" then several Mi-8 helicopter appear and drop off Russians, Germans and OpFors. "Bloody hell! That's a lot of helis, innit?" Gaz shouts.

Darien shoots the pilots in the foreheads then the helicopters fly out of control then crash onto the hill.

Darien saw there were more explosives planted for the bad guys coming for them. "Soaps! Get into the tavern and man our detonators. Those will slow the bad guys down now give them a go!" Darien tells Soap who is still manning the minigun.

Gaz shouts at the young SAS captain "Soap! Get off that minigun! We're falling back! You're gonna get left behind!"

This is the most inane, boring gibberish I have read in my fanfiction mocking career. Say what you will about talentless authors like Seehan and Roy but at least they found new and interesting ways to piss me off. This is the literary equivalent of getting water-boarded.

Soap gets out of the downed chopper then asks Eagle "Where the hell are the detonators?"

Eagle replies loudly "There's four in the tavern. Go!" Soap goes up to the second floor and blows a house with the first detonator. He then blows up part of the road with the second. Each explosion sends bad guys in range flying to their deaths. Soap blows some more with the last 2 detonators he presses.

Soap gives a sigh of relief then Burton radios Price "Sir. We've got a massive flying reptile with a man on it and he's armed." then suffers a big wound "Bloody hell i'm hit!" then the radio statics but then the radio is turned on again "Price. Bring the lad Ike with you to the church." Ike grabs the radio from Price "Ashnard? Alive?"

Yeah, don’t ask me how he’s alive. A shame that a genuinely interesting villain like him is playing second fiddle to some Tabuu-rip off OC.

Ashnard's voice tells him "Been a long time. Jacked the first caller."

Price was shocked "No. Burton!" Price breaks the radio. "Ike! Come with me to the bloody church!"

Ike follows Price to the church. Upon entering, Price see to much shock Ashnard with the mangled up corpse of Burton.

Seems like Ashnard could get a lucrative side-job by being a home decorator.

"I knew it! You were alive from the very beginning!" Ike pointed Ragnell at Ashnard.

Price aimed his SCAR-H at Ashnard. "You think it's funny that my man is dead at your feet?"

Ashnard laughs then turns to Price. "I think killing is much fun."

“Especially if it’s some nobody the readers don’t care about.”

Ike prepared for battle and took his armor off revealing his muscular build. Ashnard took his armor off and showed his muscular build too.

"Come on boy. Let's fight!" Ashnard shouted then he and Ike charged.

(Song: Aku no Shuugeki from Hokuto no Ken)

Ike started by doing a downward swing with Ragnell which Ashnard blocked with Gurgurant. Ike then did a left swing, and a diagonal down right swing. Those were also blocked.

And so begins some manly standoff to further prove my point that this was written by a pre-teen male.

"You and I should know where we come from boy." Ashnard taunted.

Ashnard charged again and did a jumping up swing with his sword causing Ashnard ot lower his guard. The young lord did a right swing that gave Ashnard a big cut on his chest. The Mad King did not feel it coming.

"I never cut you since Melior Castle Mad King!" Ike shouted to Ashnard.

Ashnard smirked then charged for Ike and did a down left swing with Gurgurant. Ike quickly blocked it off. Price wanted to help out with his machine gun, but Ike told him "He's mine Price!"

The young lord and the mad king exchanged more swings until Ike at last gave a big cut to Ashnard's right arm. The Mad King put his sword away as he said "That was an impressive swordplay. Don't worry about it Ike. You'll be mine next time." then he walks off to ride off with his corrupted wyvern Rajaion.

Well that was quick and disappointing.

Marth and others came in and saw Ike okay "Better late than never eh Ike?"

"How's Burton?" Gaz asked.

Price gave a thumbs down "Dead."

Then a helicopter pilot radioed Price "Bravo Six, this is Anaheim 3-6. We're now over Caucasus airspace. ETA is now 8 minutes. Be ready for pick up." Price was about to sigh in relief when the pilot came on again "We're hit, we're hit! Something cut the tail rotor on my bird!" Ike knew who it was "Ashnard."

Then the helicopter's crash warning beeps as the pilot tells "Mayday! Mayday! This is Anaheim about to go hard!" a little pause then "We're going down." The radio gives a loud sound then dies down.

So far, Ashnard has managed to become the MVP of the New Order army. Which wasn’t a hard thing to achieve admittedly.

"Aw that's just great! Who's gonna pick up now?" Gaz was angry.

Just then, Soap got something on his radio "SAS Bravo team, this is Virus 7-3. We just heard one of your birds go down. We'll just land a little at the bottom of the hill to avoid lock-ons, over." a helicopter pilot said.

Gaz hit the floor with his right foot. "Oh he's got to be taking the piss? We just busted our arses to get up here, and now the new boy wants us to go all the way back down?"

Darien had a hand out "Live with it Gaz! We have to get to the new LZ!"

Price ordered "Soap! Take point! Go!"

Soap lead the charge down the hill shooting at Russians and Primids along the way. The men their way down the hill and eventually end up where the helicopters lands. There were 3.

Out of them cover several marines who cover the men coming for their new rides. The ones leading them were a woman with blue eyes and blue hair, something attached to her hair and marines uniform, another was a blue vixen with blue hair on top and a blue flightsuit and the last was a girl with blonde hair, a ribbon on her hair and also marines uniform.

I knew the author would eventually throw his blow-up dolls on the battlefield. It was only a matter of time.

"Figured you guys needed a ride out of here." The human blue head said.

The men board the helicopters and a marine tells the human blue head "Their aboard Johanna. Krystal and Mina, you guys get aboard also." Johanna boards the one with Price aboard. Krystal boards the one with Soap and Mina boards the one with Darien and Gaz.

"We're all aboard! Let's go!" Krystal shouts to the pilots.

Krystal's pilot says "Roger that ma'am, we're outta here."

The helicopters leave the ground and escape as the Virus helicopter radios "Mansion Tower this is Virus 7-3. We got 'em and we're coming home. Over and out."

I wonder if Price will tell a story about how he and Burton met for the first time, just like he did with that Astrachan asshole.

Fort Schmerzen.

Makarov observed the cameras for the salt mine the smashers are captive in with an eagle eye. Just then an OpFor comes in.

"Sir, how's our guests in there?" the OpFor says in Arabic.

Makarov sighed then says with a smile "Well done."

Just then Ashnard radios "Can't believe it Makarov. We let Ike, Marth and Roy slip through our fingers of captivity!"

Makarov tells him "Whatever escapes, my men and I can kill. Don't worry about it."

A German who failed in his Russian mission comes in. "Sir. I'm reporting on what happened in Caucasus-" before the German could finish his report, Makarov shoots him. "We already know of it." Makarov says to the dead German.

And with a pointless execution to signal the end, I think it’s about time to wrap the chapter up. Now I’m starting to realise why the original mocker stopped after Chapter 7.

Where will the helicopters carrying Price and his team land? Find out next time!

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Nikolai, Marth, Roy, Ike, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Wei Yan, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, Jiang Wei, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery, Officer Terry, Officer Burton (K.I.A.), Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

Villains: Emerald, General Scales, Shadow the Hedgehog, Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo, Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal, Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus, Nacien, Valtome (K.I.A.), Khaled Al-Asad, Zant, Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh, Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku, Jyabura, Kalifa, Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Jerid Messa, Kacricon Cacooler, Buran Blutarch, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch, Cell, Billy Kane, Pigma Dengar, Leon Powalski, Panther Caroso, Michelo Chariot, Kyoji Kasshu

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:15 am

Remember that comment where I said that it’s been a while since we last saw a stock sex scene? Well guess what this chapter has?

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." General George S. Patton

The same can be said for a lot of things. Like Yu-gi-oh for example; make the opponent waste their strongest cards before you waste yours.

Chapter 22: Flashback: Krystal's First Lesbianism

Smash Mansion

The 3 helicopters landed at the helipad and first Price and his team got out then Krystal, Mina and Johanna and the marines followed. Bright saw that Ike and his 2 best friends were saved.

"Oh my god. Ike, your safe!" Bright ran to Marth, Roy and Ike.

Ike told him "Actually Bright, you should give Captain Price the credit but I don't mind."

The SAS Captain had a picture of the A.O.T.O.N. Members with him with the picture of Valtome crossed out.

Kinda like the picture of Sean’s harem that ConcernedGamer keeps an eye on.

Sanaki came out and saw it. "Well, we got that bastard." She knew Valtome would be dead.

Price disappointingly told the Federation lieutenant "Still, he's not the one who had all the smashers taken. Sorry mate."

Marth looked at it "That's kinda bad, but at least we're safe."

Bright turned to Roy "While in captivity as a trophy, did you ever sense something?"

Roy nodded "Yes. I heard that they were going to make a nuclear weapon that would destroy the trophies of the other smashers."

Whatever happened to dropping them all off the Big Ben like they initially threatened?

Ike said "It's not completed until the deadline. Right now, they must have it in the prototype phase."

Zelda was shocked, a nuke killing her Link? She would cry if that nuke went off near Link's trophy.

Oh yeah, getting smacked up by Ganon’s minions is no problem, but we can’t let that nuke detonate near him.

Hargrove turned to the others. "The O.S.R.D. Boys will search where the bomb Ike mentioned is being developed."

Krystal knew it "If that prototype were destroyed, they might have to push the deadline up to give more time."

Bright said to Krystal "Yes, but that will also increase the demands."

Krystal went on ahead "I'm going inside now." then went inside to head to Fox's room.

Inside the Smash Mansion.

Serena walked down the halls in her high school uniform thinking about Darien. "Be strong girl, studying and fighting don't mix up." Serena said to herself.

When she walked past Fox's bedroom, she heard girl noises going on

“Girl noises”

As if we needed more proof that the author is an alien from another galaxy.

"Wait a minute!" Serena opened the door and saw that Krystal, Katt and Fara were all naked.

"Sorry if i'm bothering your activit-" Before Serena could finish, Fara told her "It's alright." Krystal patted Fox's bed signaling for Serena to join her. The school girl does it.

"Well, I had sex with women before I got here." Krystal said with a smile.

Serena turned shocked "Waaah! You really did it?"

I wouldn’t be surprised if every woman in this fic had lesbian sex before making an appearance in this fic.

Katt told her "Yep. She really made love to us before we arrived here."

Krystal had her arms out "Let's make it more comfortable. Get out of those clothes Serena."

The schoolgirl got off the bed then took off her shirt revealing her white bra which she then got off. Serena then dropped her skirt to the floor then her panties. After Serena was naked, she sat back down.

"So then Krystal, when did you start your lesbianism thing?" Serena asked curious.

Krystal patted her right breast then put her hands on her thighs. "Sometime on Corneria, while Fox was away."

-Flashback-

Corneria Inn.

(Krystal's POV)

I had gotten this letter from Katt saying to come over for a special thing. I was in my favorite blue flightsuit. I reached her door then I knocked. The door opened and I could see Katt in nothing but her panties.

Hold up on the descriptions, you nearly made my boner pop out of my pants.

"Uh... Hey there Katt. How's it going?" I waved my left hand with a smile.

Katt put one of her pink hands on my left shoulder. "Pretty good as usual. Falco's taking care of himself on your team."

Me and her head into the apartment's living room and sat down. "Look's like i'm the only one here." I said to Katt. The feline chuckled. "I also invited Fara over here."

I sipped one of her sodas then said "When do you think she'll be around?"

Katt gripped her breasts "Maybe 30 minutes. Let's take the time to pass before she get's here."

I put a hand on my head in confusion "What do you mean like that?"

Katt nodded "Sure. This could be your first time doing this with a girl."

I love how they immediately jump into fucking each other without any set up whatsoever.

I was nervous at first but then I calmed down and shut my eyes. I unzipped my flightsuit and pulled it off myself. Now i'm naked. Katt then peeled off her underpants.

We sat down and admired each others naked bodies. Then we started to kiss. It was as sweet as Fox's then Fara came in minutes later.

"Hi there Fara." Katt waved, I did too.

Fara looked at us like we would be funny. I suggested she take off her clothes and join us. She did so and now the three of us were naked.

The fennec sat between me and Katt legs crossed.

"Katt here is teaching me about what it would be like to be a lesbian." I said to Fara.

“It’s a most challenging class, with less than 20% managing to pass.”

Fara put a hand near her mouth and giggled. "I love that. I masturbate when i'm usually alone."

Katt told the fennec "Let's hope our boyfriends didn't mind at all."

We then arranged so make my back was on one end of the couch, Katt near Fara's feet and Fara herself on her back near me.

"Fara. Try and play with my clit with your hands, while playing with Katt's with your feet." I said. "Okay." Fara told me.

Fara then brought her fingers into my clit then started to play around. I started to moan at what Fara was doing. As Fara got her feet playing with Katt's pussy, my feline friend started to give Fara her own foot job. The fennec fox's fingers were really turning me and my beauty on. Fara was also moaning softly as she was being fucked too. "Geez! This stuff really is good in here!" Fara shouted happily. We were enjoying the pleasure to our heart's content. After much more seconds of moaning, we finally came.

We rested up for exactly 5 minutes then we got back up right. "That was a great moment we had." Fara giggled.

That was nothing but a jizz-stained laundry list of actions!

I patted my breasts "Sound's nice even when Fox is not around."

Katt got up and patted her butt. She turned to show her breasts. "What could we do together girls?"

I thought it up "We could go to the spa."

Fara jumped up. "Oh yeah! We can meet lots of girls and mope around them if we can."

Katt nodded. "Alright. If we do the receptionist, let's not tell."

I got up and prepared to get a robe. "This is going to be fun in the spa."

-Flashback end-

"We had our share in the spa and met lots of nice girls who were as naked as I was. We did get into a fight, girls vs. angry men. After the "performance" Hargrove came in and got us to come with him." Krystal finished.

I love how we don’t get an explanation as to why these “angry men” were in the women’s spa.

Serena smiled "That was a nice story. You could tell it as a bedtime story to your kids."

Katt rubbed her head "We would but not now."

Just then, the intercom went on. "Nice story you told there Krystal. Come on up here to the briefing room."

And with a boring sex scene out the way, it’s about time to end this chapter. The only good thing is that we’re at the half-way mark, so that’s something to look forward to.

That was quite a story Krystal told Serena. Stick around!

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Nikolai, Marth, Roy, Ike, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Wei Yan, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, Jiang Wei, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery, Officer Terry, Officer Burton (K.I.A.), Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:21 pm

Another chapter, though thankfully this time it’s a short one.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite." Winston Churchill

Such wonderful advice, I’ll make sure to thank my opponents for letting me kill them from now on.

Chapter 23: Getting the Drug Story

Smash Mansion

Krystal, Katt, Fara, Serena, Mina, Amara, Michelle, Mirai, Gracia, Samus and Kate walk to the briefing room and saw Hargrove waiting. He turned on the projector while Amara shut the lights off.

"I hope the others had a chance to warm up after a visit to Ural." Hargrove scoffed then continued "We have a new mission."

The colonel flipped to an overhead of Columbia in South America. "We're sending you to Santa Marta in Colombia where a Colombian drug gang is building a new ship capable of slipping past coast guards." He then flipped to the Columbian ship in it's docks.

If it’s not a ship that can turn invisible, then I’m not impressed.

"Out there, where bad Colombians can break a man's balls if they're cooperating?" Serena was scared.

Hargrove nodded. "Your job ladies is to stop this big baby from ever sending it's kilos to the East coast of the U.S.."

I’m not 100% sure, but I think there’s a sexual innuendo hidden in that sentence.

Krystal blushed "Will we be going undercover in Colombia?"

Hargrove flipped to a picture of Colombian drug smugglers with guns. "Yes. You'll be going undercover this time as Hispanic drug smugglers." then flips to the top of the ship. "Let me be clear. No room for error."

Oh boy, another infiltration mission as opposed to blowing up the ship with an orbital strike.

Gracia giggled "If only the Columbian guards would let me dump some of their drugs in the water."

Hargrove gave a hippo stare "That would hurt the fish." then flips pictures to a sea plane "Your transport, a sea plane departs at 2000 tonight. Knock the boat out of commission. Dismissed."

Fort Schmerzen

Nacien walked to the fort's map room with some Nazis in tow along with Billy Kane. They saw a flashing red light in Columbia.

"Wow. So much cocaine on the ship it's beeping on." A German said.

Another German smiled "Can't wait to snort it!"

Nacien chuckled. "We won't let the cops have the coke. We'll be stealing it." then turned his head "Panther! Mimet!" then Panther and Mimet entered the map room.

"At your service Nacien. I was saddened over what happened to Valtome in Moscow." Mimet said on the edge of tears.

I can tell from that piece of emotionless dialogue you barfed out.

Billy patted his Sansetsukon. "We and the other baddies in here can have a very big party of drugs when we get them."

Panther sniffed his rose "The smell of heroin from Colombia is much sweeter than a rose." then threw it.

Nacien thought up some way to get to the ship. Land on it on wyverns maybe? He then got it "We'll fly wyverns onto the ship and take the drugs from the Colombians once that leaves their shores."

“Never mind that we kidnapped the smashers to secure a king’s ransom in coins, I wanna get high now!”

The villains raised their hands "Ura!"

Santa Marta, Nighttime

Krystal and her team walked along the Port town and walked through bad streets in Colombian gang uniforms. They had their papers.

A Colombian with an AK-74 had his hand in signal stop. He then asked "Can I know what group are you from?" in Spanish. Krystal showed her papers "Welcome to the Pie Negro gang. You can proceed." the Pie Negro said.

The Black Pie gang? They must leave their cooking unattended for long periods of time.

The girls walked through the town and saw a business man getting his balls cut off by Pie Negro gang members.

Must’ve been someone who left a negative comment about the story.

Kate gave a gag sound. Then Krystal patted her "It'll be all right soon. Without their drugs, the police will make them give up."

Amara looked around "This place in South America is very new. Much violent than Japan."

Michelle patted her hair. "Much safer in a pool than a bloodbath of Colombians."

They continued and saw the dock entrance guarded by a Pie Negro with FN P90. Amara walked up and he asked in Spanish "Sir can I see your papers?" Amara showed then the Colombian crossed his arms. "Go fuck yourself!"

Serena thought it "Oh god. This is no good. We'll have to up security levels to get in there."

And the infiltration fails, just like the other time.

The girls walked and saw a high ranking Pie Negro with a chainsaw. Katt walked up with a silenced pistol ready behind herself.

The Pie Negro turned and said "I just need to see you identity."

Katt showed and the Colombian prepared to rev his chainsaw as Katt got her silenced pistol out. "Looks like boys we have a pendejo gue-" the Pie Negro tries to expose but Katt shoots him in the head. Krystal and her team got the papers.

Well looks like I was wrong.

The head back to the dock entrance and the guard asked again "Sir can I see your papers?" This time Serena showed and he said "We won't shit with you again." then let Krystal's team in.

While walking along, they saw Pie Negros loading cocaine and heroin onto their ship, El Papá Grande Puras the biggest ship in Colombia capable of slipping through United States Coast Guard.

"Whoa. So much drugs to poison America." Mina admired.

Krystal finished "If we don't act quickly. Hargrove gave us some charges to blow the ship."

Fara patted her index finger against her face. "If Fox saw this stuff, he'd be pissed."

Evidently Fox must’ve had a dark past that involved him overdosing on cocaine.

They walked along the wooded docks, being careful not to hit the water. Kate feared of Piranhas in the water.

They walked up to the Pie Negro guarding the laid out stairs to the ship and he said "Papers please." Mina showed her papers then he said "Okay okay. Head to your stations."

The girls walked up concealing their explosives. "Let's sink it when they're all out of this harbor." Krystal ordered.

And that’s the end of this chapter. Another meaningless side mission that serves only to pad the story out and waste the readers time.

Can El Papá Grande Puras be sunk before it reaches the East Coast? Stick around!

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:19 pm

Well it’s time for the “epic” showdown to protect the US from the drug boat or whatever.

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." Franklin D. Roosevelt

Meh, I’d rather hang myself with that rope then continue with this fic.

Chapter 24: Scuttle El Papá Grande Puras, Old Friends

Out at Sea, El Papá Grande Puras

(Song: U-Boat theme from Medal of Honor)

Krystal and her team looked around the deck of the ship. They had the charges and plans. "Okay, after we set the charges, there's sea planes near the stern of the ship. We can escape in those." Krystal explained.

"Let's keep our weapons holstered until things steer up." Mina advised.

They walked to the entrance to the lower deck and saw a Pie Negro with a machete. The Colombian signaled stop then asked "Mind if I see those papers?" in Spanish. Amara showed the papers. "No troubles now. Enter." The Pie Negro let the girls into the lower decks.

They walked through Colombians who saluted their presence.

Ok, so are they disguised as admins or are they the monthly health inspectors?

When they reached the heroin storage room, the guard near the door said "Hey. Let me see some identity." Samus showed her papers and the guard tries to expose "Agent for the Poli-!" but Samus snaps his neck. She then hides his body inside under a table.

"Now to set a charge." The bounty huntress set her timers on her charge for 45 minutes. The timer won't activate until the other charges are planted.

"Some expert of explosives i'd say." Fara commented.

Serena flirted "And a sexy one no doubt."

Serena, now’s not the time to be flirting with your teammate. There are tons of drugs you got to blow up, understand?

Samus blushed then giggled. "Okay let's continue on."

They walked until they reached a billiards room. They opened and Krystal saw 2 Colombians preparing to rape some women who are against a wall on the floor tied up. Krystal recognized those women, from the spa she went to before Hargrove picked her up. A green Alligator, a pink lizard, a yellow tiger with black stripes, a brown reindeer, a white wolf, a panda and a lioness.

Ok, we’ve got a problem here. Ignoring the hilariously unsubtle rape-scenario ripped straight out of Devil’s Gambit, how the hell were a pair of low-ranking gangsters able to apprehend seven prisoners, half of them being dangerous predators? And I’ve got a gut feeling that these bimbos are gonna get chucked into the already bloated harem.

A Colombian notices and asks in Spanish to Krystal "Can I help you with something man? Are you interested in offering these women? Wanna see them suck my dick?"

Krystal shook her head no then pulled out her staff. "He's got a weapon!" Another Colombian noticed. She did a graceful attack to one of the Colombians then did a quick spin kick to the other. Before he could get up, Krystal impales his brain with her staff.

The vixen frees the animal women. Krystal turns to the alligator "Jenny." then the lizard "Anne." then the tiger "Julia." then the reindeer "Emily." then the white wolf "Molly." then the panda "Ally." and finally the lioness "Fiona."

It’s a bonanza of furry friends!

Jenny the alligator hugged Krystal "So good to see you again after days."

Emily patted her left arm. "Pretty nice to see a friendly face."

Ally gripped her bare breasts at Krystal for the Colombians stripped her and the others with her down to their panties before Krystal arrived. "Shall we go now?" Krystal told her "I would say yes at first, but that would blow your cover. There's disguises on the billiards table for you."

Seconds later, Krystal and her friends come out to Katt and the others waiting.

Krystal had a hand out "Serena and others, i would like you to meet the friends of mine, Katt's and Fara's from the spa. Jenny Fuller, Anne Parks, Julia Schroeder, Emily Saunders, Molly Magara, Ally Hong and Fiona Florence."

And I’ll forget about them once this chapter ends.

Molly shook hands with Serena. "Very nice to meet you Serena."

Mina giggled while Serena was confused. "So Krystal did have girl friends on Corneria." Serena said with a smile.

Krystal nodded "Let's head to the engine room and set charges then get out of here fast."

The team heads into the engine room deep in the ship and the guard near the main engine said "Hey man let's see those I.D.s." Mirai showed her papers. "It won't happen here again." the guard said then left the engine room.

What wouldn’t happen again, some random asshole asking for identification? Did the author realize that none of his fans like that tedious shit.

"He's gone. Let's set up the boom." Mirai said then set a charge on one of the boilers. Gracia set her charge on the main engine. With all charges set, the timer for 45 minutes started.

"Okay. This will blow it all to hell soon." Kate said.

Krystal checked her watch "It's demo time. Now to get to those sea planes. Double time!" she ordered then the team left the engine room.

On the top of the ship in a room with the steering wheel to turn the ship, a radar tracker notices something on his scope beeping. They were red dots. The captain sounded the alarm as loud as he could.

"All Pie Negro gang members on the ship. Battle stations at once!" the captain ordered on the intercom.

Outside, a Pie Negro saw people flying wyverns towards the ship. Another with him could see them on his binoculars: Nacien, Mimet, Billy Kane, Panther Caroso, Spandam and Jerid Messa armed to the teeth. Accompanying them were 10 Primids and about 40 German Nazis.

And here comes the cavalry—wyvern riders I mean.

Nacien asked a German "Can I borrow your Panzerfaust?" the German nervously handed his Panzerfaust rocket launcher over to the dragon General.
He then fired at the Colombians on the Bow of the ship.

Hearing the alarm, Krystal's team knew it. "Looks like we'll have to fight the way to the ship." Krystal said as alarms blared.

"Let's try fighting guys!" Julia shouted.

(Song: Night Raid from Dynasty Warriors 6: Special)

Colombians ran for the attackers of the ship with FN P90s and fired as much before Nacien cut them up with his lance.

Were these fools shooting at nothing, or did Narcian have Kevlar armor on to absorb all the stray bullets?

A running Colombian ran cowardly down the hall trying to find a gun and was punched by an already transformed Sailor Moon.

"This is going to be a 3 way fight, us vs. them vs. them!" Katt told her comrades.

In the hallway, a Colombian fired his pistol at 3 Germans and turned when "World... SHAKING!" a blast of energy hit him in the face killing him. It was Sailor Uranus.

Mimet used "Stage FRIGHT!" from her Charm Buster staff on 4 Colombians with chainsaws knocking them out. 2 Germans with her took care of the rest by shooting them.

Outside, the captain heads out to the deck with 2 Colombians with MP5s. They fired continuously trying to hit Billy Kane who deflected the bullets at other Colombians with his staff. He then spun his Sansetsukon around creating a ring of fire then flung it at the Colombians, burning them being recognition.

Along the way, Krystal and her team steal the keys to the sea planes.

Nacien throws 2 Colombians over the railing instantly killing them in the water.

Evidently the Colombians were ok with recruiting people related to Sonic the Hedgehog.

The battle raged on throughout the entire ship.

Krystal comes out to the sea planes and hears a familiar voice. "Krystal!" she turns and sees Panther Caroso who said it.

Panther walked out with a rapier. "You rejected me for Fox for the last time!"

Krystal got her staff out "I love Fox more than you now! I will not marry you you insult to Corneria!" Krystal cursed at Panther.

“Except when the author wants me to be a lesbian, in which case I couldn’t give two shits about Fox!”

Panther swung his rapier. "Let's end it once for all!" then ripped the upper part of his flight suit off showing his six-pack. Krystal undid the buttons on her Hawaiian shirt from her Colombian disguise then threw it off. She then showed her breasts.

This wet t-shirt contest is starting off terribly.

Krystal got into her fighting stance as did Panther. "Come forth!" Krystal threatened.

(Song: Matador from Street Fighter EX3)

Panther ran for Krystal and swung his rapier down while Krystal dodged. "Where the hell did you get that?"

Panther smirked. "Valtome made it before he left for Moscow."

Krystal swung her staff left 2 times and missed Panther on the first but grazed him on the second.

Panther swung his rapier left then stepped and swung right, giving a cut to Krystal's face. "More than that!" Krystal taunted then kicked him in the face causing nose bleed.

"Panther! Panther! Give me an update here!" Jerid radioed. Panther shut his radio off.

Krystal did a quick headbutt to Panther's chest then swung her staff upwards. Knocking him off his feet.

Panther jumped at the vixen and swung his rapier diagonally right then did a roundhouse kick which Krystal gracefully dodged. Krystal noticed a Smash ball lying around and threw it to Sailor Moon.

Huh, never knew that Smash Balls were used to make cocaine.

The sailor Scout and the Cerinian held the smash ball then broke it giving them great power.

Krystal danced tauntingly and said sing-songy "This is the end of the line, for a great Star Wolf member." Sailor Moon nodded "Let's finish it."

(Song: Sailor Moon S Finishing Move from Sailor Moon S)

Sailor Moon charged her Moon Spiral Heart Scepter and did some graceful poses then stopped with her Scepter near the top of her head. Krystal did some graceful poses as Krazoa Spirits encircled her then stopped when Krystal had her staff pointed at Panther.

"Moon..."

"Krazoa..."

"Spiral..."

"Charging..."

"Heart..."

"FLASH!"

"AtTACK!"

Energy hearts came out of Sailor Moon's Scepter and the Krazoa Spirits charged for Panther. The panther was hit very hard with hearts and Krazoa spirits. "WOLF!" Panther shouted. This caused a blood to spurt from Panther then he was flung overboard, dead.

Well I’ll be, the second villain has been killed and it only took nine chapters this time.

The girls got into the sea planes then took off as they cheered. On the other side, Nacien and his men left with their wyverns as the charges went off. Nacien turned "There it all goes guys. A fortune of drugs lost at sea, and a good man down with it. Farewell Panther. You helped kill some Colombians today."

Krystal radioed "Mansion Tower this is Bravo 1. The ship is out of commission. Returning to base."

What started out as some random side-mission actually advanced the plot by a little bit, with Panther’s sudden yet expected death. Mind you, I expect at least six more chapters of complete garbage before another villain bites the dust.

Oh and checking the harem list, I was dead-on about Krystal's furry friends being added.

What will Leon's reaction be when he hears Panther is dead? Be here next time!

Heroines: Peach, Zelda, Samus, Daisy, Rosalina, Midna, Ruto, Nabooru, Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong, Ayumi Tachibana, Krystal, Fara Phoenix, Katt Monroe, Jenny Fuller, Anne Parks, Julia Schroeder, Emily Saunders, Molly Magara, Ally Hong, Fiona Florence, Palutena, Jody Summer, Kate Alan, Mrs. Arrow, Misty, Daisy, Violet, Lily, Lyra, Kate, Leaf, Dawn, Cheryl, Gardenia, Cynthia, Candice, Greta, Solana, Minami, Phoebe, Flannery, May, Janine, Whitney, Clair, Maylene, Chigusa, Lara Laramie, Zoey, Holly, Luna, Nicolette, Lizabeth, Delia Ketchum, Caroline, Lola, Johanna, Adeleine, Ribbon, Lyn, Micaiah, Mist, Titania, Elincia, Mia, Nephenee, Lethe, Lyre, Sanaki, Sigrun, Marcia, Laura, Lucia, Nailah, Heather, Meg, Jill, Sheeda, Palla, Catria, Est, Minerva, Norne, Athena, Midia, Elice, Lena, Florina, Farina, Fiora, Vaida, Farina, Karla, Rebecca, Louise, Nino, Lilina, Thany, Tate, Juno, Fir, Clarine, Sue, Miledy, Guinevere, Wendy, Dorothy, Cath, Lalam, Niime, Cecilia, Brunya, Petrine, Paula Polestar, Kumatora, Meryl Silverbergh, Olga Gurlukovich, Manon Batiste, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat, Chun-Li, Sakura Kasugano, Cammy White, Rose, Ibuki, Makoto, Mai Shiranui, Blue Mary, Li Xiangfei, Hotaru Futaba, Taki, Seong Mina, Chai Xianghua, Sophitia Alexandra, Cassandra Alexandra, Setsuka, Isabella 'Ivy' Valentine, Talim, Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Amy Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Raye Hino/Sailor Mars, Lita Kino/Sailor Jupiter, Mina Aino/Sailor Venus, Rini/Sailor Mini Moon, Amara Ten'ou/Sailor Uranus, Michelle Kaioh/Sailor Neptune, Trista Meioh/Sailor Pluto, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, Cynder, Ember, Bianca, Sheila, Frau Bow, Sayla Mass, Mirai Yashima, Christina Mackenzie, Emma Sheen, Fa Yuiry, Leina Ashta, Roux Louka, Elpeo Puru, Elle Vianno, Kayra Su, Chan Agi, Rain Mikamura, Allenby Beardsley, Nami, Nico Robin, Nefertari Vivi, Videl, Android 18, Pan, Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka, Temari, Tenten, Hinata Hyuga, Hanabi Hyuga, Granny Chiyo, Tsunade, Shizune, Anko Mitarashi, Kurenai Yuhi, Sun Shang Xiang, Diao Chan, Zhen Ji, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Yue Ying, Xing Cai, Oichi, Ginchiyo Tachibana, Ina, Kai, Nene, Kunoichi, Gracia, Aya

Villains: Emerald, General Scales, Shadow the Hedgehog, Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo, Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal, Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus, Nacien, Valtome (K.I.A.), Khaled Al-Asad, Zant, Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh, Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku, Jyabura, Kalifa, Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Jerid Messa, Kacricon Cacooler, Buran Blutarch, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch, Cell, Billy Kane, Pigma Dengar, Leon Powalski, Panther Caroso (K.I.A.), Michelo Chariot, Kyoji Kasshu

Dashguy

Post by Dashguy » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:43 am

I feel like I’m reading the diary of a fourteen years-old little shit who has just entered puberty, discovered Rule 34 and thinks being a soldier makes you the pinnacle of badassery.

Oh yeah, I can even visualize his room: a gigantic, dirty mess with clothes thrown everywhere, an overfilled thrash bin and a thin coat of dust covering the furniture. The walls are adorned with posters displaying lines such as “Stomp my flag and I’ll stomp your face”, “Keep calm and return fire” and “I don’t call 911”. His shelf is filled with cheap figurines, a shoddily painted pellet handgun and a couple of thrashy-looking knives, yet there isn’t a single book to be seen. The computer is saturated with porn.

It says something about your mental fortitude, GorillaGamer, that you are willing to tackle this abomination. I myself would be too busy trying not to pop a vein from shit like including quotes from real world individuals to appear “deep”, including that God-forsaken list at the end of every single damn chapter and wondering why are Delia Ketchum and Android 18 part of the same team when the latter could solve all this mess by herself alone.

Keep up the good work, son.

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:39 pm

@Dashguy: Thank you for your input, I will strive to not disappoint you.

We’ve got another short chapter here, that’s essentially more of the same shit. I’d be surprised, if this story wasn’t the literary equivalent of predicting that the sun will rise today.

Well in this character introductory i'm using Kenichi from the famous Metropolis manga (Osamu Tezuka owned the character and the manga) working on the U.S. Army Rangers.

"Cost of a single F22 Raptor: $135 million"

I’d put that on my Christmas list, but I don’t want Santa taking it for a joyride.

Chapter 25: The Fresh Ranger Recruit, Early Love

Virginia

The African-American Sergeant Foley walked out to his pool in his red swim trunks to practice his tennis balls. He was having a party with his squad. A young Corporal named Dunn came out in black swim trunks to watch his sarge.

"So Corporal. Enjoying the party while it's kicking?" Foley asked his corporal.

The Corporal rubbed his hair. "Yeah man. Our new guy is taking a bath but he'll be out soon to join you sarge."

Foley's other squad inside partying were Pvt. James Ramirez, Pvt. Wade, Pvt. Wells, Pvt. Sandler, Pvt. Morgan, Pvt. McCord and Pvt. Anders.

Foley turned while throwing a tennis ball. "Well Dunn, who's the new guy?"

Dunn looked down "A boy from Japan named Kenichi."

And like the author stated in his beginning notes, Kenichi is introduced with the same enthusiasm you would introduce a piece of moldy old ham.

Just then, Foley's sliding door opened and out came the young boy Kenichi who was wearing a red bathrobe. Foley had took him up for adoption and Dunn taught him basic combat. The Rangers called him through a phone while working in a robots shop with a robotic young girl by the name of Tima.

"Hey Kenichi!" Foley waved.

Kenichi smiled and waved. "Afternoon Sergeant." He threw his robe off showing his white trunks with the rising sun on it

Ramirez came out and asked Kenichi "Kid, you wanna try Foley's diving board for a change?"

Kenichi shook no then said "Nope. I gotta show you a little "magic trick" of mine." He then climbed Foley's roof up and was nearing the top.

"Oh shit! Your gonna go into the water from the sarge's rooftop!" Dunn was frightened.

How magical…

Kenichi nodded. "Just something interesting you should try Dunn." He got to the edge not noticing a car drive up to a house on the other side. From the car was a vengeful Pie Negro Colombian gang member carrying a bomb into the garage of the house he parked at.

Kenichi got into a squatting position with his arms back. "Guys. Anchors awa-" before he could finish, an explosion from the other side is heard knocking Kenichi from the roof.

While falling, Kenichi gave his usual scream when he fell (remember from Osamu Tezuka's famous manga Metropolis?).

Nah, I’d though it’ll be the scream from Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Seriously, do you actually think your readers care about how he’s screaming?!

Before he hit the ground, Ramirez caught him.

"God dammit Kenichi! You nearly gave a heart attack there!" Ramirez angrily said.

Dunn noticed the Colombians in the car. "Uh... Sarge? I think I saw Colombians blow up that house."

The Colombian who escaped the explosion said to the sky "This is payback for El Papá Grande Puras America!" in Spanish.

So their revenge scheme was essentially blowing up a random house as opposed to say, a military base? Talk about a letdown.

Ramirez noticed the Colombians about to get away. "It's the Pie Negro Foley! They want payback!"

The rangers got dressed in their rangers uniforms. Kenichi put on the rangers uniform Ramirez made for him.

The Colombians pulled out of the drive way but then the tires were shot by Foley. The Colombians got out AK-47s and a chainsaw.

The Hispanics got out and prepared to fight but Kenichi, Dunn and Wade shot 3 of them. A scared 4th one cowardly gripped his AK machine gun then dropped it and raised his hands in the air.

Foley radioed "Overlord. Something big is about to happen around here."

Overlord radioed back "Bigger than the Russians attacking us this time?"

Foley nodded "The Ranger regiments against the Colombians."

Overlord told him "Hunter 2-1, this gang the Pie Negro appear to want revenge on us, believing we destroyed their drugs."

Foley nodded "We'll take care of them. Hunter 2-1 out." then disconnected. "Alright Rangers, we have a new enemy deadlier than Russia."

Because a drug cartel is more threatening than the military of one of the most powerful countries in the world.

"Oorah!" the Rangers raised their fists.

Smash Mansion, Sonic's Room

While Serena was away, Rini slept in Amy Rose's arms. With her was Rouge and Blaze. Just then the sound of airplanes coming down on the runway was heard and Rini was woken.

The pink haired girl and her sleepmates were naked.

When Amy, Rouge and Blaze woke up, Rini greeted "Morning girls."

Amy giggled. "Did you sleep fine Rini?"

Rini nodded "Good. Even if Serena wasn't here."

Rouge put a hand near her mouth and laughed. "Well Shadow cheated me but now I have girls now to keep me occupied."

Wait, Shadow cheated on Rouge? That sounds slightly more interesting than this garbage.

Blaze patted purple fur. "I called Silver and told him, I won't be in contact with him for days."

Amy told the pink head "So before breakfast, let's have our exercise in here." Rini laid down on her back.

Rini giggled "Even if it's wrong for little girls, they can do with when they are in private."

Since when was it wrong for little girls to exercise—Oh, now I know what she’s talking about. What the fuck author?!

Amy nodded with a smile. "Quite right your are." She then got on top of Rini then she started kissing her breasts. Amy's nipples were large while Rini's were small. Rini gyrated as she said "Amy. Make me feel it." Amy licked harder like she would do when she had the time with Sonic. "Oh Rini! Your just as sweet as my Sonic is!" Amy said happily then began massaging the minor's breasts with her hands. "Mmm! Amy! Your hands are so soft I can help it!" Rini shouted. Rini's moans got louder but hoped Hargrove didn't hear it. "Yaaaaaah! Amy! I'm near it!" Rini said as she neared her climax. Then Rini came.

Amy panted as did Rini then Blaze kissed them both. "That kiss is like Helios's." Rini said to the purple cat.

Amy patted her brain.

Damn! Didn’t know Rini had the top of her head blown off.

"I can make us pancakes for breakfast. Expert chefs taught me."

Rouge groped her own breasts with a grin. "Just nice as these."

The girls rested till the sun came up then went to breakfast.

Why do the Pie Negro want American blood? Palku vokrug tovarishcha!

They said it earlier in the chapter, dipshit! They’re angry over their drug ship getting destroyed.

Another chapter finished and thrown into the same bin as the authors soiled tissues. How they managed to stay with this for 40+ is beyond me.

Heroines: Peach, Zelda, Samus, Daisy, Rosalina, Midna, Ruto, Nabooru, Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong, Ayumi Tachibana, Krystal, Fara Phoenix, Katt Monroe, Jenny Fuller, Anne Parks, Julia Schroeder, Emily Saunders, Molly Magara, Ally Hong, Fiona Florence, Palutena, Jody Summer, Kate Alan, Mrs. Arrow, Misty, Daisy, Violet, Lily, Lyra, Kate, Leaf, Dawn, Cheryl, Gardenia, Cynthia, Candice, Greta, Solana, Minami, Phoebe, Flannery, May, Janine, Whitney, Clair, Maylene, Chigusa, Lara Laramie, Zoey, Holly, Luna, Nicolette, Lizabeth, Delia Ketchum, Caroline, Lola, Johanna, Adeleine, Ribbon, Lyn, Micaiah, Mist, Titania, Elincia, Mia, Nephenee, Lethe, Lyre, Sanaki, Sigrun, Marcia, Laura, Lucia, Nailah, Heather, Meg, Jill, Sheeda, Palla, Catria, Est, Minerva, Norne, Athena, Midia, Elice, Lena, Florina, Farina, Fiora, Vaida, Farina, Karla, Rebecca, Louise, Nino, Lilina, Thany, Tate, Juno, Fir, Clarine, Sue, Miledy, Guinevere, Wendy, Dorothy, Cath, Lalam, Niime, Cecilia, Brunya, Petrine, Paula Polestar, Kumatora, Meryl Silverbergh, Olga Gurlukovich, Manon Batiste, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat, Chun-Li, Sakura Kasugano, Cammy White, Rose, Ibuki, Makoto, Mai Shiranui, Blue Mary, Li Xiangfei, Hotaru Futaba, Taki, Seong Mina, Chai Xianghua, Sophitia Alexandra, Cassandra Alexandra, Setsuka, Isabella 'Ivy' Valentine, Talim, Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Amy Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Raye Hino/Sailor Mars, Lita Kino/Sailor Jupiter, Mina Aino/Sailor Venus, Rini/Sailor Mini Moon, Amara Ten'ou/Sailor Uranus, Michelle Kaioh/Sailor Neptune, Trista Meioh/Sailor Pluto, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, Cynder, Ember, Bianca, Sheila, Frau Bow, Sayla Mass, Mirai Yashima, Christina Mackenzie, Emma Sheen, Fa Yuiry, Leina Ashta, Roux Louka, Elpeo Puru, Elle Vianno, Kayra Su, Chan Agi, Rain Mikamura, Allenby Beardsley, Nami, Nico Robin, Nefertari Vivi, Videl, Android 18, Pan, Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka, Temari, Tenten, Hinata Hyuga, Hanabi Hyuga, Granny Chiyo, Tsunade, Shizune, Anko Mitarashi, Kurenai Yuhi, Sun Shang Xiang, Diao Chan, Zhen Ji, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Yue Ying, Xing Cai, Oichi, Ginchiyo Tachibana, Ina, Kai, Nene, Kunoichi, Gracia, Aya

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Nikolai, Marth, Roy, Ike, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Wei Yan, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, Jiang Wei, Sgt. Foley, Kenichi, Cpl. Dunn, Pvt. James Ramirez, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery, Officer Terry, Officer Burton (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wade, Pvt. Wells, Pvt. Sandler, Pvt. Morgan, Pvt. McCord, Pvt. Anders, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

Villains: Emerald, General Scales, Shadow the Hedgehog, Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo, Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal, Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus, Nacien, Valtome (K.I.A.), Khaled Al-Asad, Zant, Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh, Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku, Jyabura, Kalifa, Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Jerid Messa, Kacricon Cacooler, Buran Blutarch, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch, Cell, Billy Kane, Pigma Dengar, Leon Powalski, Panther Caroso (K.I.A.), Michelo Chariot, Kyoji Kasshu

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Sun May 06, 2018 12:38 am

Welcome back everyone. Last time, the Columbians blew up a random house and got killed for it. Unimpressive, but that’s to be expected from this fic.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

They can’t be more ridiculous than this fic.

Chapter 26: Gunning Museum, Royalty

Virginia History Museum

Colombians stormed into the museum and start murdering a number of civilians for their poor drug ship.

Oh no, that poor drug ship. It’s feelings must be hurt so it’s crying at the bottom of the sea.

Believing the U.S.A. had done it, the Colombians don't know it was the Super Smash Sisters that did it.

Considering that the S.S.S are employed by the US to deal with the New Order, the U.S were responsible for the raid.

While the rangers were doing battle at the entrance with angry Colombians. Foley and his team arrived in jeeps and the sergeant radioed his command base. "Overlord! We're outside the Virginia History Museum under attack by the Colombian gangs. We'll need air support to cover entry!"

Overlord radioed "Hunter 2-1 all air support is already engaged with Colombian gunships."

Air support, you mean like helicopters and fighter jets? Where was this air force when the fucking ship was getting attacked?

Foley shook his head "We'll try and get support from foot units." then disconnected.

Dunn turned "Did Overlord just tell us to go F ourselves?" Kenichi nodded.

Wade ran forth and shot 3 Colombians with his M4A1 Machine Gun. McCord had a go at a Colombian with a chainsaw.

Now that the entrance was secured, Foley said "Guys. The entrance is all secure. Let's head inside." The rangers head inside.

They head for the prehistoric exhibit and 5 Colombians with MP5s open fire. The team takes cover and Kenichi takes out a grenade.

"Your gonna try that shit aren't you man?" McCord notcied a grenade in Kenichi's hand.

Kenichi threw his grenade at the feet of 2 Colombians and it blew the Colombians apart. A Colombian charged with a knife for Kenichi. Ramirez stopped them with his M9 Beretta. "God bless my friends." Ramirez said.

“The enemies attack but they get killed by team Awesome-Harem!”

There, I summed up these battles in a single sentence.

The group fights through the museum exhibit to exhibit. Foley and his allies head into the French Revolution exhibit.

After sniping 3 Colombians in the head, Kenichi turned to a dummy of Napoleon. "If only Shunsaku had taken me to this museum, I could observe Napoleon more often."

Foley turned after shooting a Hispanic gunner. "That's nice. There should be more in the food court!"

McCord and Morgan punch a Colombian then throw him over a railing a number of stories to his death. "They're not so tough with us rangers around." Morgan smiled. McCord rubbed the back of his head. "Nothing beats Colombia better than us."

After reaching a food court where a number of Colombians are shooting a number of museum visitors. They even have school children hostage and will execute them if they escape.

If who escapes, the children or the Spec Ops team?

Foley and his group reach the food court and fire on the Colombians. A Hispanic grabbed a little girl and said "Give it up culo! You don't want anymore deaths?" Ramirez watched his aim then shot the Colombian.

After the other Colombian gang members are shot, a survivor had his hands up.

"Alright hijo de puta! What are you affiliated with?" Ramirez demanded. The gang member said "Pie Negro!" Ramirez aimed for the head. "Did you really want all of U.S. Dead?" the Pie Negro explained "We were told to do it!"

So it wasn’t revenge they were after, but they were told to follow orders. I’ve seen retcons in fics before, but I never saw one that was in the same chapter as the plot point it retconned.

Foley aimed too "By whom?" the Pie Negro was scared. "It was Scales!"

Dunn was confused "Who's Scales?"

Just then, the Colombian felt intense body pain, he writhed in agony then exploded in a bloody mess.

And then that happened. Somehow.

Foley sighed and shook his head. "Aw man. This Scales fellow must have sent a good message to the Pie Negros in Colombia."

Kenichi smirked at the Colombian's corpse. "What a strange way to die."

Anders punched an open hand. "Goddamn! Colombians always wanna kill a brother man! This is wrong!"

Smash Mansion

Peach walked to Mario's and her room. Daisy and Rosalina were out sparing with Wei Yan in the training room and they said they'll be back in the hour.

The Mushroom Kingdom princess unzipped her dress then dropped it to the floor. She then took her crown off and placed on her night stand. The princess sat on her bed and looked at her mirror then un-clipped her pink bra then tossed it aside.

She looked at her topless self in her big mirror which is right by her bed, "Mario. You have been a wonderful treasure to my life. We shared the same bed every night you rescue me. I myself have now become a heroin like Samus is. My current lovers are Zelda, Samus, Daisy and Rosalina. Just hope that when I rescue you, I can try and keep my relationship with girls a secret." Peach said to her reflection half to Mario (who is still a trophy).

“You mean the world to me; which is why I’m gonna ditch you for my lesbian harem.”

Peach looked down at her already wet pink panties. "Too bad guys don't notice this."she then peeled off her panties then tossed them where her bra went.

She looked at her now naked self in her mirror. "Well, Rosalina leads her lumas through outer space in her observatory. My good friend Daisy leads 4 kingdoms at once and believes to be tough, and i'm leading my favorite, the Toad people of the Mushroom kingdom. If Toadette were in here, we could get together more often."

Peach then gripped her breasts at her mirror "Well. My breasts are still in their girlish shape as usual. Nipples are still pink as my dress. I showed these to Mario in the past, but now I showed them to a woman. That made me comfortable." She gave her nipples a firm lick. Then Peach spread her legs. "My vagina is very pretty and my butt is very firm. My pubes seem a little hairy but I can manage. Though my fingers reach it good." she reaches with fingers then tries her head but can't reach, "My head cannot."

I don’t think any of us asked you to narrate your masturbation session, Peach.

Peach looked down smiling with her face blushing. "I'll pleasure myself for a while till Daisy gets back."

Peach inserted her fingers to her pussy then started to rub and thrust around. She moaned to her sexual movements she made. With her right hand occupying her clit, she played with her right breast with her left hand. She rubbed around and groped while thinking about Mario. She then played with both of her breasts with both hands. "Mmm! Oh! Oooooh! Haaaah! I'm going to cum! Aye!" Peach moaned. About minutes later, she came. She rested then looked at her juices.

"Looks like i'll have to wash my sheets again." Peach smiled.

I thought she was standing in front of the mirror. When did she teleport to her bed?

The princess heard knocks then she let Daisy and Rosalina in.

"How was it?" Peach asked.

Daisy rubbed her head. "Wild. There was near restrainings for Wei Yan. I did fine against him."

Rosalina brushed part of her blonde hair with her hand. "When I punched him on his mask he was like this." she says in a scary Wei Yan-like tone with her arms waving "You hit like girl!"

Peach patted her head and said "Well, i'd like to visit your observatory Rosalina and play around naked with you around the Lumas." she then undid the top part of Rosalina's dress then revealed her breasts.

"Your breasts are as round as mine." Rosalina admired.

Just as Peach was about to reply, the intercom came on.

"Attention. We just figured out where this atomic bomb is being developed." Hargrove's voice was heard.

Peach turned to the intercom. "It's not in Onett, is it?"

Hargrove told her "It's in Norway."

And now we’re getting nuclear bombs thrown at us out of nowhere. Fucking fantastic…

I’m grateful that these chapters are quite short, though with the threat of nuclear Armageddon upon us, I can only hope that the world doesn’t go to shit, otherwise the author would write a follow up story about the heroines squaring off against Caesar’s Legion.

How could Scales execute people who told about him? Where in Norway is this nuclear bomb being made? Stick around!

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Nikolai, Marth, Roy, Ike, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Wei Yan, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, Jiang Wei, Sgt. Foley, Kenichi, Cpl. Dunn, Pvt. James Ramirez, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery, Officer Terry, Officer Burton (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wade, Pvt. Wells, Pvt. Sandler, Pvt. Morgan, Pvt. McCord, Pvt. Anders, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Wed May 09, 2018 3:35 am

The author’s taking another spin at the wheel to see which of his harem members are gonna infiltrate some Nazi nuclear power plant or whoever the villains are.

"Cluster bombing from B-52s are very, very, accurate. The bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground." USAF Ammo Troop

Why thank you Captain Obvious. Next you’ll be telling me that guns are dangerous.

Chapter 27: Hotel Firefight, Secret Plans from the Kriegsmarine

Smash Mansion, Briefing Room

Peach, Daisy, Krystal, Chun-Li, Manon, Lilina, Micaiah, Lyn, Jody, Serena, Taki and Videl entered the briefing room and Hargrove was sitting at his desk with the projector ready while Taki shuts off the lights.

And we have our winners! Nice to see Lilina finally getting some action, even if she lost everything about her that made her memorable, likable and popular.

"This is a big update on our progress." Hargrove flipped to a picture of a nuke being made. "Ike had told our soldiers that this nuclear bomb capable of destroying trophies is being made in a U-Boat facility in Bergen Norway. Right now the bomb is in the prototype phase."

Krystal was confused "If we destroy a bomb in prototype phase, we won't cause nuclear explosion will we?"

Hargrove told her "I'm afraid not." then flipped to the gate of the Bergen U-Boat facility "Marth said a London Police Officer named Emery has infiltrated it." He flips to a picture of bomb documents. "Your job is to rendezvous with Emery, assist him in destroying the existing prototype and steal the research documents you can find."

Hargrove patted his desk. "This will set the A.O.T.N.O. Back long enough time for us to develop an effective counter measure."

“We’re gonna create our own drug ship, and it’ll be the best one of them all!”

Manon swung her left arm. "Yes. No hope for evil's victory if that bomb is gone."

Chun-Li turned to Krystal "That can be a moment of truth for Fox, right?"

The vixen punched an open hand. "Yes. I won't let my Fox die from this nuke!"

Hargrove turned the projector off. "Your transport manned by the Norwegians departs after lunch so get ready. Arctic gear is waiting on board." Hargrove gave a peace sign with a smile "Good luck... And try to stay warm."

The girls said in unison "We will."

They’re only gonna strip naked the moment the author wants to rub one out, so why bother worrying about wearing warm clothing?

Hyatt Fairlakes Hotel in Virginia

A number of hotel security were doing battle with Colombian street gang members who have AK-47s and even AK-74s. A Hotel guard protected civilians from some with his Pistol but wasn't prepared for a shotgun blast from a Colombian

A Colombian with a medium sized mustache and a little beard on his face shot 2 guards with 2 Heckler and Koch pistols. "Yeah yeah putos! You wanna fuck with the iron Pie Negro! You wish to fuck with Juanio Gaipa?"

No thanks; you’re most likely carrying some nasty STD or something.

Juanio saw 4 guards with riot sticks and shot them. "We're gonna have us some fun in America tonight hijo de putas!"

Just then a glass window is broken open above him revealing Sgt. Foley and his ranger team. Foley shot 3 Colombians with Hawaiian shirts.

"Hey! They dead those motherfuckers!" Juanio ordered his men to fire on Foley's team.

The team hid behind a table then Foley shot 2 of them.

Juanio had an idea while shooting civilians. "Oye! I'm gonna try a garage truck!" The Colombian said to his henchmen.

Garage truck? What, you mean a truck where you can store and tune up your car? Sounds rather neat.

"Cover me guys!" he ordered in Spanish then began to run off.

"We can't let him run off on us now!" Foley shouted. "Ramirez! Clear the Colombians in front!" Ramirez nodded then he and Kenichi fired their Carbine grenade launchers at the Colombians. The Hispanics were all blown up by the exploding force.

"Are there any of our guys in the lobby?" Kenichi was worried Juanio might get away.

Foley nodded. "We got guys near the entrance. One of them should lead to the garage. He won't go nowhere."

Ramirez rubbed his head "Right guys! Let's follow him!"

Foley and his team tracked Juanio and his thugs floor to floor. The Colombian gangster ran threw the 4th floor and saw a woman coming out to inspect the fighting.

Gaipa grabbed her by the knife as Foley caught up.

And earnt himself a nasty cut.

The sarge pointed his gun at the drug user's head. "Let her go!"

Juanio spat at Foley then taunted "I'll let her go alright, to heaven that is!" then slit her throat.

Your quips suck Juanio.

He ran off for the elevator.

Kenichi shot 2 Hispanics with chainsaws. He said "I think I saw some elevators going to the lobby."

Dunn thought it up. "I'll try and cut him off from the stairs."

The team split up and continued to chase Juanio all the way down to the lobby. With his men fighting Army Rangers, he ordered "Will somebody fuck those pendejos up?" pointing to Foley's team.

The Colombians turned and started firing at Foley who took cover, so did his team. The sarge readied himself "I really need that guy alive!"

Why? He certainly doesn’t come across as some mastermind. He could be your everyday mook that only gained a promotion because the person above him got their brains blown out.

he then threw some grenades at the Colombians then they were blown away. Dunn, Wade and Kenichi took care of the rest.

"Entrance clear!" Wade shouted.

Foley turned and saw the halls to the garage. "He went down the halls to the garage! Have some men intercept him before he leaves the building!"

Kenichi knew it. "He might try a vehicle!"

Dunn was shocked "Oh shit! We gotta do something sarge!"

The Rangers head for the garage and saw Juanio walking for a parked truck. The Colombian approached the truck driver and said "Thanks for being cooperative but I'm driving now." he then shot the driver.

Juanio really needs to get his trigger finger checked out.

Juanio prepared to get in when the tires were shot by gunfire. Juanio got out and pointed his pistols at the rangers.

"Put 'em down now asshole!" Foley ordered.

Juanio acted cowardly then dropped his guns. He raised his hands "Okay man! I give up man!"

Dunn stepped and ordered "Ground now! Hands on head!"

Juanio did so and was handcuffed by Sandler. "Can't Colombians and blacks get along man! This is shit outta hand brother!" Anders said to Foley.

You already said that in the last chapter Anders. Did you lost your script for this chapter last night?

Foley turned "Do I look like your brother Anders?"

Anders nodded then was slapped. "Goddamn man. It didn't have to happen."

Kenichi chuckled and Anders stared mad. "Hey not funny." Kenichi put his goggles on. "Let's continue on."

Bergen Norway near the U-Boat facility.

Peach and her team are outside the U-Boat facility and the princess had her PSG-1 rifle out. Emery radioed "Terror Night to Samurai 2"

Peach radioed back "Terror Night this is Samurai 2. What's your status?"

Emery communicated. "I'm in the guard house near the gate. You can see on the scope." Peach put her scope to her left eye then say Emery in a German uniform waving to her.

Before promptly blowing his brains out.

"Take out the guards at the gate so I can open it ma'am." Emery ordered. Chun-Li used her Kikouken technique on the 2 guards at the gate on the inside.

Emery came out and pushed it open. He was feeling a lot slow than he was usual. He pushed with all his might and the gate was open completely. He failed to see a Russian sniper on a roof and he was shot in the heart.

The British officer fell to his knees and said to Peach with a smile. "Tell Price i'll be fine, and tell my kids I love them so much if you see them." then dies. Price would not be happy if he heard Emery was dead.

Oh no, another faceless ally died. How ever will I recover from this?

Peach shot the sniper and they gun fought on to the research building. They shot a guard in his lab and took some documents. "Bet Hargrove would love to read these." Taki said picking up the documents.

Taki ran into a study room and slashed 2 German scientists apart with her ninjatou swords. She grabbed the documents inside.

Lilina saw 3 German guards point their MP40 guns at her. "This gets better and better." then used Thunder to electrocute the guards.

That’s a good girl.

A guard tries to stop Videl from getting a batch of documents but was first punched "End of the line!" then was kicked in the face and the guard collapsed. The girl grabbed the documents form the table.

Daisy and Peach take care of another batch of Germans near a 4th batch of research documents. They then steal it.

Peach ordered "Did you check everywhere for the prototype?"

Lyn sheathed her already bloodied sword "Checked the labs in here. No sign."

Manon looked around. "Checked some bookshelves. Didn't see it."

The team heads outside and see a large building that housed U-Boats. That must be where the prototype is. If Peach and her friends could get in there.

"It must be in that building!" Manon shouted.

Peach nodded. "Alright guys! Let's take the bomb out of existence. But first, grab some disguises!"

Oh for the love of—You blew your cover long ago, why the fuck do you need disguises?!

Can Peach's team complete Emery's mission for him? Stick around.

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Nikolai, Marth, Roy, Ike, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Wei Yan, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, Jiang Wei, Sgt. Foley, Kenichi, Cpl. Dunn, Pvt. James Ramirez, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery (K.I.A.), Officer Terry, Officer Burton (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wade, Pvt. Wells, Pvt. Sandler, Pvt. Morgan, Pvt. McCord, Pvt. Anders, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui