Super Smash Sisters: Damsel to Hero

Anything goes...
GorillaGamer

Re: Super Smash Sisters: Damsel to Hero

Post by GorillaGamer » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:05 pm

@Dashguy: That’s a solid point you raise there about the author using the quotes to make his fic seem “deep”.

Anyway, the heroes have their uniforms and are going to rescue Mario and the crew. And shock of all shocks, this chapter actually surprised me somehow.

"There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in its potentialities, so absolutely terrifying, that even man, the fighter, who will dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appalled, and so abandon war forever." Thomas Edison

A force like that already exists; it’s called fanfiction.

Chapter 35: The Only Finest Day We Had...Was Yesterday

Aachen Germany, Guard Station

Peach and her team, Daisy, Rosalina, Zelda, Midna, Krystal, Jody, Samus, Ayumi, Krystal, Katt, Dawn, May, Misty, Lyn, Micaiah, Eirika, Vanessa, Tana, Mist, Mia, Elincia, Lucia, Manon, Amy Rose, Cynder, Chun-Li, Serena Tsukino, Sakura Kasugano, Cammy White and Ibuki were in German uniforms around the station. Price had Soap, Gaz and Eagle wait in the restaurant for the Germans. Darien was near a gas pump.

He figured that this important and highly dangerous mission was the perfect time to fill up his car.

Peach cocked her MP5. "Hang on Mario! Just a little longer!"

Amy breathed in then out. "You will not be their hands any longer Sonic."

Manon looked around. "Perfect place for an ambush Mia."

Mia chuckled "We just have to wait for the trucks."

Minutes later, Peach had her radio on. "Bravo 8, this is Grouch 5-7." a helicopter pilot radioed. "We're tracking an enemy convoy coming right now. I count 7 vehicles in the convoy." the pilot reported.

Daisy smirked. "We won't let them harm Luigi or Mario."

“Everybody else can get fucked though.”

Midna in her full human form and German uniform nodded. "Just hope we get through this guys."

Before Zelda could respond to Midna, Price told everyone "Nobody fires a shot until I give the order."

The convoy arrived at the station. 2 jeeps up front, a troop truck, a halftrack, a troop truck carrying the captive smasher trophies, a Panzer IV and a Russian technical. Peach saw Mario was being guarded by 2 Germans with STG44s.

Gaz came out and saw the smashers (still trophies) in the troop truck. "Sir, I have a visual on the smashers and i'm walking to them right now." he didn't see Samurai Goroh, Billy Kane and Kaku in the 2nd jeep.

Wow Gaz, you suck harder than you did in Modern Warfare.

"Just keep an eye on them in case something bad happens." Kaku said to Goroh.

Price saw the smashers. "Team standby, the smashers are trapped in the troop truck in front of the Panzer. When the time is right, we save them all." just then, the captain saw Goroh and his goons. "We should also take them alive, so watch your fire."

Price breathed in. "Standby..." Neither group could see the Dedede badge on King Dedede. After about 65 seconds, the badge flashed and King Dedede was revived.

Let me get this straight, King Dedede had this badge that can revive him at a later time. Why doesn’t any of the other smashers have a badge like this?

What’s that, the author pulled it out of his ass? Ok then.

"Go loud." Price ordered and Amy shot her P99 at the technical driver (who is Ultranationalist Russian). The guards of Mario tried to shoot Krystal, but Gaz shot them with his G36C. This gave Dedede time to save the other smashers. The smashers woke up and noticed some of their loved ones.

"Long time no see guys!" Falcon smiled at Jody.

Mario saw Peach alive. "Peach! You came for me!"

A German who got out of a truck noticed the rescued smashers. "Sie haben neu erwacht!" the German shouted and tried to open fire but Lucia dashed for him and cut him down.

"That's what you monsters get for kidnapping our friends." Lucia gloated at the German who died.

Goroh looked around and saw his men getting wiped out. He, Billy and Kaku got out of their jeep. "You'll never get us!" Billy gave the girls the finger then ran off.

Billy, it’s best that you fight the girls to get the smashers back. Did you see how Emerald punishes those who fail her?

"This will save us trouble next time!" Kaku shouted at the girls then flew off.

Goroh prepared his sword. "Come forth! I'll kill you all!" he ran for Price but the captain punched him in the face.

Price turned to Soap who has killed a Russian gunner. "Soap! Take Peach and chase the other 2 down!"

Soap turned to Peach. "We can't let Kaku or Billy get away! Peach let's get the hell going!"

Peach nodded "Right Soapy!

Please refrain from saying that again.

Gaz saw the technical now empty. "Soap! Use the technical!"

The 2 got on and drove after the 2 villains. They saw Billy and Kaku running on foot. Soap toke aim and then carefully shot Kaku in the leg. Billy turned angry.

"Alright! You 2 have a warning! Give up and come along peacefully." Peach warned.

Gaz came in later and pointed his gun "Drop the bloody weapons! Drop it!"

Serena now Sailor Moon came in followed by Krystal, Mist, Chun-Li and Price. "Those 2 are like mice." Chun-Li smiled.

Sailor Moon prepared to use her tiara. "What do you think huh Price?"

Mist prepared to get out Florete. "I can stun them with one in each of their legs."

Lady, that sword of yours would blow their leg off, it’s that powerful.

Price advised "No we can't risk it!" then turned to Soap. "Soap take their weapons and restrain them."

Krystal pointed her blaster. "The smashers are saved. Drop them!"

Kaku sighed along with Billy. They sat on their knees and got their weapons out. "Allah will save us Billy." Kaku unsheathed his sword.

Uh, so the New Order are devout Muslims. Where the heck did that come from?

Billy nodded. "Geese. Your on your own." then put his hands on the top and bottom each.

Gaz realized it would be suicide. "No!" but Billy and Kaku didn't listen. Kaku stabbed his sword into his heart, while billy broke his own neck. Billy fell dead and Kaku smirked at the girls. "You girls may have one this round, but our master will.. surely win." then Kaku died.

Peach turned to Sailor Moon. "Were you able to stun Goroh?"

Sailor Moon shook her head. "No. He killed himself realizing his plan failed." Price replied "Bugger."

Well then, seems like three enemy commanders were killed in this chapter. Compare that to the two commanders that were killed within the previous 34 chapters.

Gaz shook around. "Ah bloody hell. They were our only lead."

Darien who became Tuxedo Mask during the fight with Goroh knew it. "Their master will not overlook it."

Dulles International Airport

Foley looked around the airport which is being used as a field hospital for troops and civilians fighting the Colombian gangs.

"Guys. We will head out to the department of Justice. That's where Colombian high command is stationed." Foley explained his orders.

Kenichi got worried for the president. "Did they evacuate the president?"

Dunn turned. "I'm sure they did. He and his staff are safe."

I wonder what the Colombian president is gonna do about the drug cartels invading the US. Knowing this author, they’re most likely in the cartel’s pocket.

What will Emerald's response to the rescue of the smashers be? Find out next time!

Heroines: Peach, Zelda, Samus, Daisy, Rosalina, Midna, Ruto, Nabooru, Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong, Ayumi Tachibana, Krystal, Fara Phoenix, Katt Monroe, Miyu, Fay, Amanda, Lucy Hare, Misura Asuro, Eve Law, Kagerou Ujuro, Ethel de Gama, Salov, Krynne, Jenny Fuller, Anne Parks, Julia Schroeder, Emily Saunders, Molly Magara, Ally Hong, Fiona Florence, Palutena, Jody Summer, Kate Alan, Mrs. Arrow, Misty, Daisy, Violet, Lily, Lyra, Kate, Leaf, Dawn, Cheryl, Gardenia, Cynthia, Candice, Greta, Solana, Minami, Phoebe, Flannery, May, Janine, Whitney, Clair, Maylene, Chigusa, Lara Laramie, Zoey, Holly, Luna, Nicolette, Lizabeth, Delia Ketchum, Caroline, Lola, Johanna, Adeleine, Ribbon, Lyn, Micaiah, Mist, Titania, Elincia, Mia, Nephenee, Lethe, Lyre, Sanaki, Sigrun, Marcia, Laura, Lucia, Nailah, Heather, Meg, Jill, Ilyana, Astrid, Tanith, Calill, Ena, Vika, Sheeda, Palla, Catria, Est, Minerva, Norne, Athena, Midia, Elice, Lena, Florina, Farina, Fiora, Vaida, Farina, Karla, Rebecca, Louise, Nino, Lilina, Thany, Tate, Juno, Fir, Clarine, Sue, Miledy, Guinevere, Wendy, Dorothy, Cath, Lalam, Niime, Cecilia, Eirika, Tana, Vanessa. Neimi, Lute, Tethys, Natasha, Amelia, Marisa, L'Arachel, Syrene, Selena, Myrrh, Ethlin, Adean, Briggid, Ira, Diadora, Rackesis, Sylvia, Tailto, Mahnya, Aida, Deet'var, Pamela, Rana, Mana, Lakche, Radney, Yuria, Phee, Femina, Patty, Nanna, Janne, Leen, Laylea, Teeny, Linda, Altenna, Ishtar, Hilda, Tanya, Safy, Machyua, Lara, Karin, Selfina, Mareeta, Tina, Eda, Linoan, Olwen, Amalda, Sara, Miranda, Misha, Brunya, Petrine, Paula Polestar, Kumatora, Meryl Silverbergh, Olga Gurlukovich, Manon Batiste, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat, Chun-Li, Sakura Kasugano, Cammy White, Rose, Ibuki, Makoto, Mai Shiranui, Blue Mary, Li Xiangfei, Hotaru Futaba, Nakoruru, Rimururu, Charlotte Christine de Colde, Cham Cham, Shippu no Reon, Reppu no Hion, Shiki, Rinka Yoshino, Saya, Mikoto, Minto, Mina Majikina, Iroha, Suzuhime, Angelica, Benten, Taki, Seong Mina, Chai Xianghua, Sophitia Alexandra, Cassandra Alexandra, Setsuka, Isabella 'Ivy' Valentine, Talim, Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Amy Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Raye Hino/Sailor Mars, Lita Kino/Sailor Jupiter, Mina Aino/Sailor Venus, Rini/Sailor Mini Moon, Amara Ten'ou/Sailor Uranus, Michelle Kaioh/Sailor Neptune, Trista Meioh/Sailor Pluto, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, Cynder, Ember, Bianca, Sheila, Frau Bow, Sayla Mass, Mirai Yashima, Christina Mackenzie, Emma Sheen, Fa Yuiry, Leina Ashta, Roux Louka, Elpeo Puru, Elle Vianno, Kayra Su, Chan Agi, Rain Mikamura, Allenby Beardsley, Nami, Nico Robin, Nefertari Vivi, Videl, Android 18, Pan, Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka, Temari, Tenten, Hinata Hyuga, Hanabi Hyuga, Granny Chiyo, Tsunade, Shizune, Anko Mitarashi, Kurenai Yuhi, Rukia Kuchiki, Orihime Inoue, Yoruichi Shihouin, Soifon, Momo Hinamori, Rangiku Matsumoto, Yachiru Kusajishi, Nanao Ise, Nemu Kurotsuchi, Hiyori Sarugaki, Lisa Yadomaru, Mashiro Kuna, Yuzu Kurosaki, Karin Kurosaki, Ururu Tsumugiya, Chizuru Honsho, Tatsuki Arisawa, Isane Kotetsu, Kiyone Kotetsu, Retsu Unohana, Kukaku Shiba, Matsuri Kudo, Konoka Suzunami, Shiyo, Mizuho Asano, Rurichiyo Kasumioji, Kanisawa, Ryo Kunieda, Kyoko Haida, Mai Suzuki, Mahana Natsui, Michiru Ogawa, Ran'Tao, Miyako Shiba, Sun Shang Xiang, Diao Chan, Zhen Ji, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Yue Ying, Xing Cai, Oichi, Ginchiyo Tachibana, Ina, Kai, Nene, Kunoichi, Gracia, Aya

H.Q. Personal: Bright Noa, Col. Stanley Hargrove

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Nikolai, Marth, Roy, Ike, Fox Mccloud, Falco Lombardi, Wolf O'Donnell, Pikachu, Pokemon trainer with Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard, Lucario, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Pichu, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Wei Yan, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, Jiang Wei, Sgt. Foley, Kenichi, Cpl. Dunn, Pvt. James Ramirez, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery (K.I.A.), Officer Terry, Officer Burton (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wade, Pvt. Wells, Pvt. Sandler, Pvt. Morgan, Pvt. McCord, Pvt. Anders, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

Villains: Emerald, General Scales, Shadow the Hedgehog, Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo, Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal, Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus, Nacien, Valtome (K.I.A.), Khaled Al-Asad, Zant, Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh (K.I.A.), Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku (K.I.A.), Jyabura, Kalifa, Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Jerid Messa, Kacricon Cacooler, Buran Blutarch, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch, Cell, Billy Kane (K.I.A.), Pigma Dengar, Leon Powalski, Panther Caroso (K.I.A.), Michelo Chariot, Kyoji Kasshu
Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
An old quote from Project PATREON.

GorillaGamer

Re: Super Smash Sisters: Damsel to Hero

Post by GorillaGamer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:32 pm

So after that “exciting” rescue, it’s time to see what the other bozos are up to.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

A fitting quote considering how taxing this shit is.

Chapter 36: D.C. Chaos, War They Won't Believe

Washington D.C.

Foley and his squad had entered the Department of Justice shooting some Colombians dead. Foley saw a Colombian charging with a chainsaw and shot him in the head.

You’d think these chainsaw-wielding goons would wear some armor to protect themselves, but then again they did choose a chainsaw over more conventional weapons.

"Okay team! The command should be upstairs! They'll bombard Washington until they die!" Foley told his team.

Kenichi looked concerned "What about the civilians?"

Foley looked down "The police and army will save them. Don't worry son. We have a war to fight."

"They're gonna pay for all this mess in America they've caused!" Ramirez cocked his gun.

“In sweet, sugary cocaine.”

Wells bowed and puled a pistol out. "Let's enjoy it while it lasts."

The team headed for the stairs. On the stairs leading up, 2 Colombians fired on Foley's team. The rangers took cover and Foley popped out to shoot the Hispanics with his M4A1. The team goes up and Ramirez takes care of 3 Colombians in a hallway.

In a room on the 3rd floor, A Colombian in red and a red hat named Juan Dalago was shooting at Rangers and civilians from below. He was commanding the Colombian drug gangs against America.

"Hear this all of you Yankees! We're above and you're below! Our fire power will stand up to you no matter what! I will control the United States however I feel like it!" Dalago announced.

Your disorganized rabble of drug dealers is bound to invoke fear in the nation that’s packed to the rafters with gun owners.

A Colombian smiled evilly "Your damn right boss!" the Colombian said in Spanish.

Dalago shot another ranger who was below. "See? I told you they can't win!" Dalago shouted in Spanish.

Foley and his men cleared floor to floor of Colombians. They even cleared rooms and rescued some civilians who ran in a panic outside using the back doors as escape routes. Upon reaching a 3rd floor room. Foley hugged a wall and Wade got to one side.

Awwwww, Foley wanted to be friends with the wall.

"Wade! Get this damn door open!" Foley ordered.

Wade nodded "I'm on it sir!" then the ranger kicked the door open, he saw Dalago pointing a gun to him then the Colombian shot Wade 5 times. The ranger fell to the ground as Dalago made his getaway.

"Wade!" Kenichi cried. The boy hugged the dying ranger who was puking blood. "Kid. All I can think of is...there ain't no god." Wade chuckled. Kenichi prepared to cry tears while Dunn took care of the Colombians. "You can't leave us! Please!" Kenichi screamed.

Wade smiled with blood on his mouth. "Go get 'em sport. Drive Colombia out of America..." Wade dies a happy man.

Kenichi sank his head. "Goodbye my friend."

Oh no, Wade’s dead…

Who was he again?

The team heads for the rooftop and a Black Hawk picked them up. "This is Dagger 4-1. We're going after the commander. Over." the Dagger helicopter radioed. The team chased Dalago's helicopter, a Havoc helicopter across Washington D.C. While shooting Colombians below. Dalago from the front shot 2 back missiles from his helicopter at another helicopter following.

"Overlord! Dagger 4-2 is hit and is going down!" Dunn radioed.

Dalago from his helicopter prepared a stinger missile and aimed at Foley's helicopter. "Say adios amigos!" Dalago said then fired after getting a lock on.

The Dagger 4-1 helicopter is hit hard and begins to spin violently. "Mayday! We're hit! This is Dagger 4-1! We are going down! Over the WWII memorial! Code-" before the pilot could finish, the helicopter crashes at the WWII Memorial while everything for Foley turned black.

Welp, they’re dead. Good to see they accomplished nothing in this story.

Smash Mansion, Training Grounds

The Marines and the Girls were training for their war against the armies of Emerald. Angelica was training her staff skills on a marine dressed as a German.

Meg practiced breaking objects with her head on some fruit.

A marine pretending to be a triad thug was using a practice staff on Olga who was using a practice sword.

Frau in her Gundam mobile suit was practicing on holograms of Zakus.

Peach was practicing with a man in karate gear. When he knocked her practice staff away, she said "Okay. You won." the men smirked and popped a sharp point form his staff. He charged at Peach who dodged. She retaliated by kicking him in his leg then stabbing him on his left foot with his weapon.

Now that escalated quickly.

Hargrove blew his whistle and ran for the man who clutches his foot in pain.

"What did you do?" Hargrove asked Peach.

Peach looked to the elderly Colonel "He tried to peel me like an onion."

Hargrove checked the man. "You are a man from outside. Who sent you?"

The man spat in Hargrove's face "Who's gonna tell you?"

Hargrove got angry "Who?"

The man got scared "Makarov! It's Makarov!"

Hargrove shook his head. "Get the man who tried to kill Peach out of here." the marines pulled the bad guy away.

I hope the next question you ask him is how he managed to infiltrate the mansion. This could be somewhat suspenseful as it could imply that at least a few of the girls are double agents for Emerald. More so since the introduction chapters had a few of the girls being viewed with suspicion.

But we all know that’s not gonna happen because the author has the creativity of a dead rock.

Hargrove turned to Peach "Go get some rest."

Inside the mansion...

Sanaki sat on her bedroom floor as Tanith, Sigrun, Vika, Nailah and Micahah were around her. The ladies were sitting legs crossed. From where they were, they were all butt naked.

Oh boy, Sanaki’s showing it all off to the author and some of his waifus, who are also naked and serve no purpose other than fap material—Hey is that Micaiah I see?

"Sigrun. Your chest feels nice." Sanaki admired as Sigrun got next to her.

Sigrun pinched the empress's cute butt. "I must say, even in royalty, you have a cute butt."

Sanaki wrapped her arms around and kissed her bodyguard on her mouth. "I never have enjoyed this much excitement before!"

Tanith joined in from behind Sanaki. "My lady. Your size is just right. I could eat you out until dawn." Tanith then decided to kiss as Sanaki's back.

Vika sat close to Nailah whose breasts were larger than hers. "You know you wolf. That body, so sexy for a perfect girl."

Oh man, oh boy. These descriptions are causing my boner to tear a hole in my pants.

Nailah chuckled with a hand behind her back. "Oh Vika. You my friend are an amazing raven." the wolf laguz laid herself down. "Get above my head." Nailah told the raven, who then got her clit above the wolf laguz's mouth. "Perfect." Nailah licked her mouth then started to eat out Vika. Micaiah herself joined in the fun by getting onto Nailah's tummy then groping Vika's breasts. This sexual occasion lasted until all of the girls climaxed.

Nailah licked Vika's juices from her clit then sat up and smiled. "Ha ha. That was so pleasing."

That was as exciting as reading a soggy brochure.

Sigrun and Tanith turned their heads."Sure about that Nailah?" the 2 Falcon knights asked the wolf queen in unison. Nailah nodded.

The nude wolf queen got up and gave herself some pats on her breasts. "I feel spent up. You ladies up for a shower?"

Just then, Jiang Wei came in. "Hey, i didn't know you ladies were such good partners."

Micaiah giggled. "Thanks for the comment Jiang Wei."

Oh there you are Micaiah, I thought you disappeared for a moment.

Sanaka got up worried. "What is it you came in here for?"

Jiang Wei looked at Micaiah concerned. "Did anyone see Johana or even those 2 blue heads with her?"

They’re probably going to Washington because there can’t be competent characters outside of the authors body pillows.

Meanwhile Back in Washington D.C.

"Dagger 4-1, this is Overlord! Do you copy? over!" Overlord radioed the helicopter which had crashed as Foley and his men got out. "Dagger 4-1, can you here me? Over!" Overlord tried again but the pilot remained completely lifeless.

Foley's team found themselves surrounded by Colombian gangs. Some had helicopters and Dalago was leading them.

"Drop your weapons and surrender yourselves at once! We've got the WWII Memorial surrounded! There is no escape blackie!" Dalago demanded through his loudspeaker.

Kenichi sighed. "What will we do sarge?"

Foley prepared to drop his gun. "Obey them or fight? My choice."

Huh, seems like they survived the crash. I guess we’re gonna see what happens in the next chapter.

Where did Johanna fly off to without orders? Who can rescue the rangers? Nähdään seuraavassa luvussa!

Heroines: Peach, Zelda, Samus, Daisy, Rosalina, Midna, Ruto, Nabooru, Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong, Ayumi Tachibana, Krystal, Fara Phoenix, Katt Monroe, Miyu, Fay, Amanda, Lucy Hare, Misura Asuro, Eve Law, Kagerou Ujuro, Ethel de Gama, Salov, Krynne, Jenny Fuller, Anne Parks, Julia Schroeder, Emily Saunders, Molly Magara, Ally Hong, Fiona Florence, Palutena, Jody Summer, Kate Alan, Mrs. Arrow, Misty, Daisy, Violet, Lily, Lyra, Kate, Leaf, Dawn, Cheryl, Gardenia, Cynthia, Candice, Greta, Solana, Minami, Phoebe, Flannery, May, Janine, Whitney, Clair, Maylene, Chigusa, Lara Laramie, Zoey, Holly, Luna, Nicolette, Lizabeth, Delia Ketchum, Caroline, Lola, Johanna, Adeleine, Ribbon, Lyn, Micaiah, Mist, Titania, Elincia, Mia, Nephenee, Lethe, Lyre, Sanaki, Sigrun, Marcia, Laura, Lucia, Nailah, Heather, Meg, Jill, Ilyana, Astrid, Tanith, Calill, Ena, Vika, Sheeda, Palla, Catria, Est, Minerva, Norne, Athena, Midia, Elice, Lena, Florina, Farina, Fiora, Vaida, Farina, Karla, Rebecca, Louise, Nino, Lilina, Thany, Tate, Juno, Fir, Clarine, Sue, Miledy, Guinevere, Wendy, Dorothy, Cath, Lalam, Niime, Cecilia, Eirika, Tana, Vanessa. Neimi, Lute, Tethys, Natasha, Amelia, Marisa, L'Arachel, Syrene, Selena, Myrrh, Ethlin, Adean, Briggid, Ira, Diadora, Rackesis, Sylvia, Tailto, Mahnya, Aida, Deet'var, Pamela, Rana, Mana, Lakche, Radney, Yuria, Phee, Femina, Patty, Nanna, Janne, Leen, Laylea, Teeny, Linda, Altenna, Ishtar, Hilda, Tanya, Safy, Machyua, Lara, Karin, Selfina, Mareeta, Tina, Eda, Linoan, Olwen, Amalda, Sara, Miranda, Misha, Brunya, Petrine, Paula Polestar, Kumatora, Meryl Silverbergh, Olga Gurlukovich, Manon Batiste, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat, Chun-Li, Sakura Kasugano, Cammy White, Rose, Ibuki, Makoto, Mai Shiranui, Blue Mary, Li Xiangfei, Hotaru Futaba, Nakoruru, Rimururu, Charlotte Christine de Colde, Cham Cham, Shippu no Reon, Reppu no Hion, Shiki, Rinka Yoshino, Saya, Mikoto, Minto, Mina Majikina, Iroha, Suzuhime, Angelica, Benten, Taki, Seong Mina, Chai Xianghua, Sophitia Alexandra, Cassandra Alexandra, Setsuka, Isabella 'Ivy' Valentine, Talim, Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Amy Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Raye Hino/Sailor Mars, Lita Kino/Sailor Jupiter, Mina Aino/Sailor Venus, Rini/Sailor Mini Moon, Amara Ten'ou/Sailor Uranus, Michelle Kaioh/Sailor Neptune, Trista Meioh/Sailor Pluto, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, Cynder, Ember, Bianca, Sheila, Frau Bow, Sayla Mass, Mirai Yashima, Christina Mackenzie, Emma Sheen, Fa Yuiry, Leina Ashta, Roux Louka, Elpeo Puru, Elle Vianno, Kayra Su, Chan Agi, Rain Mikamura, Allenby Beardsley, Nami, Nico Robin, Nefertari Vivi, Videl, Android 18, Pan, Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka, Temari, Tenten, Hinata Hyuga, Hanabi Hyuga, Granny Chiyo, Tsunade, Shizune, Anko Mitarashi, Kurenai Yuhi, Rukia Kuchiki, Orihime Inoue, Yoruichi Shihouin, Soifon, Momo Hinamori, Rangiku Matsumoto, Yachiru Kusajishi, Nanao Ise, Nemu Kurotsuchi, Hiyori Sarugaki, Lisa Yadomaru, Mashiro Kuna, Yuzu Kurosaki, Karin Kurosaki, Ururu Tsumugiya, Chizuru Honsho, Tatsuki Arisawa, Isane Kotetsu, Kiyone Kotetsu, Retsu Unohana, Kukaku Shiba, Matsuri Kudo, Konoka Suzunami, Shiyo, Mizuho Asano, Rurichiyo Kasumioji, Kanisawa, Ryo Kunieda, Kyoko Haida, Mai Suzuki, Mahana Natsui, Michiru Ogawa, Ran'Tao, Miyako Shiba, Sun Shang Xiang, Diao Chan, Zhen Ji, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Yue Ying, Xing Cai, Oichi, Ginchiyo Tachibana, Ina, Kai, Nene, Kunoichi, Gracia, Aya

H.Q. Personal: Bright Noa, Col. Stanley Hargrove

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Nikolai, Marth, Roy, Ike, Fox Mccloud, Falco Lombardi, Wolf O'Donnell, Pikachu, Pokemon trainer with Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard, Lucario, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Pichu, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Wei Yan, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, Jiang Wei, Sgt. Foley, Kenichi, Cpl. Dunn, Pvt. James Ramirez, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery (K.I.A.), Officer Terry, Officer Burton (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wade (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wells, Pvt. Sandler, Pvt. Morgan, Pvt. McCord, Pvt. Anders, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

Villains: Emerald, General Scales, Shadow the Hedgehog, Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo, Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal, Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus, Nacien, Valtome (K.I.A.), Khaled Al-Asad, Zant, Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh (K.I.A.), Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku (K.I.A.), Jyabura, Kalifa, Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Jerid Messa, Kacricon Cacooler, Buran Blutarch, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch, Cell, Billy Kane (K.I.A.), Pigma Dengar, Leon Powalski, Panther Caroso (K.I.A.), Michelo Chariot, Kyoji Kasshu
Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
An old quote from Project PATREON.