Super Smash Sisters: Damsel to Hero

Anything goes...
GorillaGamer

Re: Super Smash Sisters: Damsel to Hero

Post by GorillaGamer » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:05 pm

@Dashguy: That’s a solid point you raise there about the author using the quotes to make his fic seem “deep”.

Anyway, the heroes have their uniforms and are going to rescue Mario and the crew. And shock of all shocks, this chapter actually surprised me somehow.

"There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in its potentialities, so absolutely terrifying, that even man, the fighter, who will dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appalled, and so abandon war forever." Thomas Edison

A force like that already exists; it’s called fanfiction.

Chapter 35: The Only Finest Day We Had...Was Yesterday

Aachen Germany, Guard Station

Peach and her team, Daisy, Rosalina, Zelda, Midna, Krystal, Jody, Samus, Ayumi, Krystal, Katt, Dawn, May, Misty, Lyn, Micaiah, Eirika, Vanessa, Tana, Mist, Mia, Elincia, Lucia, Manon, Amy Rose, Cynder, Chun-Li, Serena Tsukino, Sakura Kasugano, Cammy White and Ibuki were in German uniforms around the station. Price had Soap, Gaz and Eagle wait in the restaurant for the Germans. Darien was near a gas pump.

He figured that this important and highly dangerous mission was the perfect time to fill up his car.

Peach cocked her MP5. "Hang on Mario! Just a little longer!"

Amy breathed in then out. "You will not be their hands any longer Sonic."

Manon looked around. "Perfect place for an ambush Mia."

Mia chuckled "We just have to wait for the trucks."

Minutes later, Peach had her radio on. "Bravo 8, this is Grouch 5-7." a helicopter pilot radioed. "We're tracking an enemy convoy coming right now. I count 7 vehicles in the convoy." the pilot reported.

Daisy smirked. "We won't let them harm Luigi or Mario."

“Everybody else can get fucked though.”

Midna in her full human form and German uniform nodded. "Just hope we get through this guys."

Before Zelda could respond to Midna, Price told everyone "Nobody fires a shot until I give the order."

The convoy arrived at the station. 2 jeeps up front, a troop truck, a halftrack, a troop truck carrying the captive smasher trophies, a Panzer IV and a Russian technical. Peach saw Mario was being guarded by 2 Germans with STG44s.

Gaz came out and saw the smashers (still trophies) in the troop truck. "Sir, I have a visual on the smashers and i'm walking to them right now." he didn't see Samurai Goroh, Billy Kane and Kaku in the 2nd jeep.

Wow Gaz, you suck harder than you did in Modern Warfare.

"Just keep an eye on them in case something bad happens." Kaku said to Goroh.

Price saw the smashers. "Team standby, the smashers are trapped in the troop truck in front of the Panzer. When the time is right, we save them all." just then, the captain saw Goroh and his goons. "We should also take them alive, so watch your fire."

Price breathed in. "Standby..." Neither group could see the Dedede badge on King Dedede. After about 65 seconds, the badge flashed and King Dedede was revived.

Let me get this straight, King Dedede had this badge that can revive him at a later time. Why doesn’t any of the other smashers have a badge like this?

What’s that, the author pulled it out of his ass? Ok then.

"Go loud." Price ordered and Amy shot her P99 at the technical driver (who is Ultranationalist Russian). The guards of Mario tried to shoot Krystal, but Gaz shot them with his G36C. This gave Dedede time to save the other smashers. The smashers woke up and noticed some of their loved ones.

"Long time no see guys!" Falcon smiled at Jody.

Mario saw Peach alive. "Peach! You came for me!"

A German who got out of a truck noticed the rescued smashers. "Sie haben neu erwacht!" the German shouted and tried to open fire but Lucia dashed for him and cut him down.

"That's what you monsters get for kidnapping our friends." Lucia gloated at the German who died.

Goroh looked around and saw his men getting wiped out. He, Billy and Kaku got out of their jeep. "You'll never get us!" Billy gave the girls the finger then ran off.

Billy, it’s best that you fight the girls to get the smashers back. Did you see how Emerald punishes those who fail her?

"This will save us trouble next time!" Kaku shouted at the girls then flew off.

Goroh prepared his sword. "Come forth! I'll kill you all!" he ran for Price but the captain punched him in the face.

Price turned to Soap who has killed a Russian gunner. "Soap! Take Peach and chase the other 2 down!"

Soap turned to Peach. "We can't let Kaku or Billy get away! Peach let's get the hell going!"

Peach nodded "Right Soapy!

Please refrain from saying that again.

Gaz saw the technical now empty. "Soap! Use the technical!"

The 2 got on and drove after the 2 villains. They saw Billy and Kaku running on foot. Soap toke aim and then carefully shot Kaku in the leg. Billy turned angry.

"Alright! You 2 have a warning! Give up and come along peacefully." Peach warned.

Gaz came in later and pointed his gun "Drop the bloody weapons! Drop it!"

Serena now Sailor Moon came in followed by Krystal, Mist, Chun-Li and Price. "Those 2 are like mice." Chun-Li smiled.

Sailor Moon prepared to use her tiara. "What do you think huh Price?"

Mist prepared to get out Florete. "I can stun them with one in each of their legs."

Lady, that sword of yours would blow their leg off, it’s that powerful.

Price advised "No we can't risk it!" then turned to Soap. "Soap take their weapons and restrain them."

Krystal pointed her blaster. "The smashers are saved. Drop them!"

Kaku sighed along with Billy. They sat on their knees and got their weapons out. "Allah will save us Billy." Kaku unsheathed his sword.

Uh, so the New Order are devout Muslims. Where the heck did that come from?

Billy nodded. "Geese. Your on your own." then put his hands on the top and bottom each.

Gaz realized it would be suicide. "No!" but Billy and Kaku didn't listen. Kaku stabbed his sword into his heart, while billy broke his own neck. Billy fell dead and Kaku smirked at the girls. "You girls may have one this round, but our master will.. surely win." then Kaku died.

Peach turned to Sailor Moon. "Were you able to stun Goroh?"

Sailor Moon shook her head. "No. He killed himself realizing his plan failed." Price replied "Bugger."

Well then, seems like three enemy commanders were killed in this chapter. Compare that to the two commanders that were killed within the previous 34 chapters.

Gaz shook around. "Ah bloody hell. They were our only lead."

Darien who became Tuxedo Mask during the fight with Goroh knew it. "Their master will not overlook it."

Dulles International Airport

Foley looked around the airport which is being used as a field hospital for troops and civilians fighting the Colombian gangs.

"Guys. We will head out to the department of Justice. That's where Colombian high command is stationed." Foley explained his orders.

Kenichi got worried for the president. "Did they evacuate the president?"

Dunn turned. "I'm sure they did. He and his staff are safe."

I wonder what the Colombian president is gonna do about the drug cartels invading the US. Knowing this author, they’re most likely in the cartel’s pocket.

What will Emerald's response to the rescue of the smashers be? Find out next time!

Heroines: Peach, Zelda, Samus, Daisy, Rosalina, Midna, Ruto, Nabooru, Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong, Ayumi Tachibana, Krystal, Fara Phoenix, Katt Monroe, Miyu, Fay, Amanda, Lucy Hare, Misura Asuro, Eve Law, Kagerou Ujuro, Ethel de Gama, Salov, Krynne, Jenny Fuller, Anne Parks, Julia Schroeder, Emily Saunders, Molly Magara, Ally Hong, Fiona Florence, Palutena, Jody Summer, Kate Alan, Mrs. Arrow, Misty, Daisy, Violet, Lily, Lyra, Kate, Leaf, Dawn, Cheryl, Gardenia, Cynthia, Candice, Greta, Solana, Minami, Phoebe, Flannery, May, Janine, Whitney, Clair, Maylene, Chigusa, Lara Laramie, Zoey, Holly, Luna, Nicolette, Lizabeth, Delia Ketchum, Caroline, Lola, Johanna, Adeleine, Ribbon, Lyn, Micaiah, Mist, Titania, Elincia, Mia, Nephenee, Lethe, Lyre, Sanaki, Sigrun, Marcia, Laura, Lucia, Nailah, Heather, Meg, Jill, Ilyana, Astrid, Tanith, Calill, Ena, Vika, Sheeda, Palla, Catria, Est, Minerva, Norne, Athena, Midia, Elice, Lena, Florina, Farina, Fiora, Vaida, Farina, Karla, Rebecca, Louise, Nino, Lilina, Thany, Tate, Juno, Fir, Clarine, Sue, Miledy, Guinevere, Wendy, Dorothy, Cath, Lalam, Niime, Cecilia, Eirika, Tana, Vanessa. Neimi, Lute, Tethys, Natasha, Amelia, Marisa, L'Arachel, Syrene, Selena, Myrrh, Ethlin, Adean, Briggid, Ira, Diadora, Rackesis, Sylvia, Tailto, Mahnya, Aida, Deet'var, Pamela, Rana, Mana, Lakche, Radney, Yuria, Phee, Femina, Patty, Nanna, Janne, Leen, Laylea, Teeny, Linda, Altenna, Ishtar, Hilda, Tanya, Safy, Machyua, Lara, Karin, Selfina, Mareeta, Tina, Eda, Linoan, Olwen, Amalda, Sara, Miranda, Misha, Brunya, Petrine, Paula Polestar, Kumatora, Meryl Silverbergh, Olga Gurlukovich, Manon Batiste, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat, Chun-Li, Sakura Kasugano, Cammy White, Rose, Ibuki, Makoto, Mai Shiranui, Blue Mary, Li Xiangfei, Hotaru Futaba, Nakoruru, Rimururu, Charlotte Christine de Colde, Cham Cham, Shippu no Reon, Reppu no Hion, Shiki, Rinka Yoshino, Saya, Mikoto, Minto, Mina Majikina, Iroha, Suzuhime, Angelica, Benten, Taki, Seong Mina, Chai Xianghua, Sophitia Alexandra, Cassandra Alexandra, Setsuka, Isabella 'Ivy' Valentine, Talim, Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Amy Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Raye Hino/Sailor Mars, Lita Kino/Sailor Jupiter, Mina Aino/Sailor Venus, Rini/Sailor Mini Moon, Amara Ten'ou/Sailor Uranus, Michelle Kaioh/Sailor Neptune, Trista Meioh/Sailor Pluto, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, Cynder, Ember, Bianca, Sheila, Frau Bow, Sayla Mass, Mirai Yashima, Christina Mackenzie, Emma Sheen, Fa Yuiry, Leina Ashta, Roux Louka, Elpeo Puru, Elle Vianno, Kayra Su, Chan Agi, Rain Mikamura, Allenby Beardsley, Nami, Nico Robin, Nefertari Vivi, Videl, Android 18, Pan, Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka, Temari, Tenten, Hinata Hyuga, Hanabi Hyuga, Granny Chiyo, Tsunade, Shizune, Anko Mitarashi, Kurenai Yuhi, Rukia Kuchiki, Orihime Inoue, Yoruichi Shihouin, Soifon, Momo Hinamori, Rangiku Matsumoto, Yachiru Kusajishi, Nanao Ise, Nemu Kurotsuchi, Hiyori Sarugaki, Lisa Yadomaru, Mashiro Kuna, Yuzu Kurosaki, Karin Kurosaki, Ururu Tsumugiya, Chizuru Honsho, Tatsuki Arisawa, Isane Kotetsu, Kiyone Kotetsu, Retsu Unohana, Kukaku Shiba, Matsuri Kudo, Konoka Suzunami, Shiyo, Mizuho Asano, Rurichiyo Kasumioji, Kanisawa, Ryo Kunieda, Kyoko Haida, Mai Suzuki, Mahana Natsui, Michiru Ogawa, Ran'Tao, Miyako Shiba, Sun Shang Xiang, Diao Chan, Zhen Ji, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Yue Ying, Xing Cai, Oichi, Ginchiyo Tachibana, Ina, Kai, Nene, Kunoichi, Gracia, Aya

H.Q. Personal: Bright Noa, Col. Stanley Hargrove

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Nikolai, Marth, Roy, Ike, Fox Mccloud, Falco Lombardi, Wolf O'Donnell, Pikachu, Pokemon trainer with Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard, Lucario, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Pichu, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Wei Yan, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, Jiang Wei, Sgt. Foley, Kenichi, Cpl. Dunn, Pvt. James Ramirez, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery (K.I.A.), Officer Terry, Officer Burton (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wade, Pvt. Wells, Pvt. Sandler, Pvt. Morgan, Pvt. McCord, Pvt. Anders, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

Villains: Emerald, General Scales, Shadow the Hedgehog, Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo, Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal, Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus, Nacien, Valtome (K.I.A.), Khaled Al-Asad, Zant, Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh (K.I.A.), Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku (K.I.A.), Jyabura, Kalifa, Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Jerid Messa, Kacricon Cacooler, Buran Blutarch, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch, Cell, Billy Kane (K.I.A.), Pigma Dengar, Leon Powalski, Panther Caroso (K.I.A.), Michelo Chariot, Kyoji Kasshu
Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
A quote from Project AFTER
Gorillagram only gets sexual stimulation from playing Pokemon Reborn and its derivatives.
A quote from Andrew himself

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:32 pm

So after that “exciting” rescue, it’s time to see what the other bozos are up to.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

A fitting quote considering how taxing this shit is.

Chapter 36: D.C. Chaos, War They Won't Believe

Washington D.C.

Foley and his squad had entered the Department of Justice shooting some Colombians dead. Foley saw a Colombian charging with a chainsaw and shot him in the head.

You’d think these chainsaw-wielding goons would wear some armor to protect themselves, but then again they did choose a chainsaw over more conventional weapons.

"Okay team! The command should be upstairs! They'll bombard Washington until they die!" Foley told his team.

Kenichi looked concerned "What about the civilians?"

Foley looked down "The police and army will save them. Don't worry son. We have a war to fight."

"They're gonna pay for all this mess in America they've caused!" Ramirez cocked his gun.

“In sweet, sugary cocaine.”

Wells bowed and puled a pistol out. "Let's enjoy it while it lasts."

The team headed for the stairs. On the stairs leading up, 2 Colombians fired on Foley's team. The rangers took cover and Foley popped out to shoot the Hispanics with his M4A1. The team goes up and Ramirez takes care of 3 Colombians in a hallway.

In a room on the 3rd floor, A Colombian in red and a red hat named Juan Dalago was shooting at Rangers and civilians from below. He was commanding the Colombian drug gangs against America.

"Hear this all of you Yankees! We're above and you're below! Our fire power will stand up to you no matter what! I will control the United States however I feel like it!" Dalago announced.

Your disorganized rabble of drug dealers is bound to invoke fear in the nation that’s packed to the rafters with gun owners.

A Colombian smiled evilly "Your damn right boss!" the Colombian said in Spanish.

Dalago shot another ranger who was below. "See? I told you they can't win!" Dalago shouted in Spanish.

Foley and his men cleared floor to floor of Colombians. They even cleared rooms and rescued some civilians who ran in a panic outside using the back doors as escape routes. Upon reaching a 3rd floor room. Foley hugged a wall and Wade got to one side.

Awwwww, Foley wanted to be friends with the wall.

"Wade! Get this damn door open!" Foley ordered.

Wade nodded "I'm on it sir!" then the ranger kicked the door open, he saw Dalago pointing a gun to him then the Colombian shot Wade 5 times. The ranger fell to the ground as Dalago made his getaway.

"Wade!" Kenichi cried. The boy hugged the dying ranger who was puking blood. "Kid. All I can think of is...there ain't no god." Wade chuckled. Kenichi prepared to cry tears while Dunn took care of the Colombians. "You can't leave us! Please!" Kenichi screamed.

Wade smiled with blood on his mouth. "Go get 'em sport. Drive Colombia out of America..." Wade dies a happy man.

Kenichi sank his head. "Goodbye my friend."

Oh no, Wade’s dead…

Who was he again?

The team heads for the rooftop and a Black Hawk picked them up. "This is Dagger 4-1. We're going after the commander. Over." the Dagger helicopter radioed. The team chased Dalago's helicopter, a Havoc helicopter across Washington D.C. While shooting Colombians below. Dalago from the front shot 2 back missiles from his helicopter at another helicopter following.

"Overlord! Dagger 4-2 is hit and is going down!" Dunn radioed.

Dalago from his helicopter prepared a stinger missile and aimed at Foley's helicopter. "Say adios amigos!" Dalago said then fired after getting a lock on.

The Dagger 4-1 helicopter is hit hard and begins to spin violently. "Mayday! We're hit! This is Dagger 4-1! We are going down! Over the WWII memorial! Code-" before the pilot could finish, the helicopter crashes at the WWII Memorial while everything for Foley turned black.

Welp, they’re dead. Good to see they accomplished nothing in this story.

Smash Mansion, Training Grounds

The Marines and the Girls were training for their war against the armies of Emerald. Angelica was training her staff skills on a marine dressed as a German.

Meg practiced breaking objects with her head on some fruit.

A marine pretending to be a triad thug was using a practice staff on Olga who was using a practice sword.

Frau in her Gundam mobile suit was practicing on holograms of Zakus.

Peach was practicing with a man in karate gear. When he knocked her practice staff away, she said "Okay. You won." the men smirked and popped a sharp point form his staff. He charged at Peach who dodged. She retaliated by kicking him in his leg then stabbing him on his left foot with his weapon.

Now that escalated quickly.

Hargrove blew his whistle and ran for the man who clutches his foot in pain.

"What did you do?" Hargrove asked Peach.

Peach looked to the elderly Colonel "He tried to peel me like an onion."

Hargrove checked the man. "You are a man from outside. Who sent you?"

The man spat in Hargrove's face "Who's gonna tell you?"

Hargrove got angry "Who?"

The man got scared "Makarov! It's Makarov!"

Hargrove shook his head. "Get the man who tried to kill Peach out of here." the marines pulled the bad guy away.

I hope the next question you ask him is how he managed to infiltrate the mansion. This could be somewhat suspenseful as it could imply that at least a few of the girls are double agents for Emerald. More so since the introduction chapters had a few of the girls being viewed with suspicion.

But we all know that’s not gonna happen because the author has the creativity of a dead rock.

Hargrove turned to Peach "Go get some rest."

Inside the mansion...

Sanaki sat on her bedroom floor as Tanith, Sigrun, Vika, Nailah and Micahah were around her. The ladies were sitting legs crossed. From where they were, they were all butt naked.

Oh boy, Sanaki’s showing it all off to the author and some of his waifus, who are also naked and serve no purpose other than fap material—Hey is that Micaiah I see?

"Sigrun. Your chest feels nice." Sanaki admired as Sigrun got next to her.

Sigrun pinched the empress's cute butt. "I must say, even in royalty, you have a cute butt."

Sanaki wrapped her arms around and kissed her bodyguard on her mouth. "I never have enjoyed this much excitement before!"

Tanith joined in from behind Sanaki. "My lady. Your size is just right. I could eat you out until dawn." Tanith then decided to kiss as Sanaki's back.

Vika sat close to Nailah whose breasts were larger than hers. "You know you wolf. That body, so sexy for a perfect girl."

Oh man, oh boy. These descriptions are causing my boner to tear a hole in my pants.

Nailah chuckled with a hand behind her back. "Oh Vika. You my friend are an amazing raven." the wolf laguz laid herself down. "Get above my head." Nailah told the raven, who then got her clit above the wolf laguz's mouth. "Perfect." Nailah licked her mouth then started to eat out Vika. Micaiah herself joined in the fun by getting onto Nailah's tummy then groping Vika's breasts. This sexual occasion lasted until all of the girls climaxed.

Nailah licked Vika's juices from her clit then sat up and smiled. "Ha ha. That was so pleasing."

That was as exciting as reading a soggy brochure.

Sigrun and Tanith turned their heads."Sure about that Nailah?" the 2 Falcon knights asked the wolf queen in unison. Nailah nodded.

The nude wolf queen got up and gave herself some pats on her breasts. "I feel spent up. You ladies up for a shower?"

Just then, Jiang Wei came in. "Hey, i didn't know you ladies were such good partners."

Micaiah giggled. "Thanks for the comment Jiang Wei."

Oh there you are Micaiah, I thought you disappeared for a moment.

Sanaka got up worried. "What is it you came in here for?"

Jiang Wei looked at Micaiah concerned. "Did anyone see Johana or even those 2 blue heads with her?"

They’re probably going to Washington because there can’t be competent characters outside of the authors body pillows.

Meanwhile Back in Washington D.C.

"Dagger 4-1, this is Overlord! Do you copy? over!" Overlord radioed the helicopter which had crashed as Foley and his men got out. "Dagger 4-1, can you here me? Over!" Overlord tried again but the pilot remained completely lifeless.

Foley's team found themselves surrounded by Colombian gangs. Some had helicopters and Dalago was leading them.

"Drop your weapons and surrender yourselves at once! We've got the WWII Memorial surrounded! There is no escape blackie!" Dalago demanded through his loudspeaker.

Kenichi sighed. "What will we do sarge?"

Foley prepared to drop his gun. "Obey them or fight? My choice."

Huh, seems like they survived the crash. I guess we’re gonna see what happens in the next chapter.

Where did Johanna fly off to without orders? Who can rescue the rangers? Nähdään seuraavassa luvussa!

Heroines: Peach, Zelda, Samus, Daisy, Rosalina, Midna, Ruto, Nabooru, Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong, Ayumi Tachibana, Krystal, Fara Phoenix, Katt Monroe, Miyu, Fay, Amanda, Lucy Hare, Misura Asuro, Eve Law, Kagerou Ujuro, Ethel de Gama, Salov, Krynne, Jenny Fuller, Anne Parks, Julia Schroeder, Emily Saunders, Molly Magara, Ally Hong, Fiona Florence, Palutena, Jody Summer, Kate Alan, Mrs. Arrow, Misty, Daisy, Violet, Lily, Lyra, Kate, Leaf, Dawn, Cheryl, Gardenia, Cynthia, Candice, Greta, Solana, Minami, Phoebe, Flannery, May, Janine, Whitney, Clair, Maylene, Chigusa, Lara Laramie, Zoey, Holly, Luna, Nicolette, Lizabeth, Delia Ketchum, Caroline, Lola, Johanna, Adeleine, Ribbon, Lyn, Micaiah, Mist, Titania, Elincia, Mia, Nephenee, Lethe, Lyre, Sanaki, Sigrun, Marcia, Laura, Lucia, Nailah, Heather, Meg, Jill, Ilyana, Astrid, Tanith, Calill, Ena, Vika, Sheeda, Palla, Catria, Est, Minerva, Norne, Athena, Midia, Elice, Lena, Florina, Farina, Fiora, Vaida, Farina, Karla, Rebecca, Louise, Nino, Lilina, Thany, Tate, Juno, Fir, Clarine, Sue, Miledy, Guinevere, Wendy, Dorothy, Cath, Lalam, Niime, Cecilia, Eirika, Tana, Vanessa. Neimi, Lute, Tethys, Natasha, Amelia, Marisa, L'Arachel, Syrene, Selena, Myrrh, Ethlin, Adean, Briggid, Ira, Diadora, Rackesis, Sylvia, Tailto, Mahnya, Aida, Deet'var, Pamela, Rana, Mana, Lakche, Radney, Yuria, Phee, Femina, Patty, Nanna, Janne, Leen, Laylea, Teeny, Linda, Altenna, Ishtar, Hilda, Tanya, Safy, Machyua, Lara, Karin, Selfina, Mareeta, Tina, Eda, Linoan, Olwen, Amalda, Sara, Miranda, Misha, Brunya, Petrine, Paula Polestar, Kumatora, Meryl Silverbergh, Olga Gurlukovich, Manon Batiste, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat, Chun-Li, Sakura Kasugano, Cammy White, Rose, Ibuki, Makoto, Mai Shiranui, Blue Mary, Li Xiangfei, Hotaru Futaba, Nakoruru, Rimururu, Charlotte Christine de Colde, Cham Cham, Shippu no Reon, Reppu no Hion, Shiki, Rinka Yoshino, Saya, Mikoto, Minto, Mina Majikina, Iroha, Suzuhime, Angelica, Benten, Taki, Seong Mina, Chai Xianghua, Sophitia Alexandra, Cassandra Alexandra, Setsuka, Isabella 'Ivy' Valentine, Talim, Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Amy Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Raye Hino/Sailor Mars, Lita Kino/Sailor Jupiter, Mina Aino/Sailor Venus, Rini/Sailor Mini Moon, Amara Ten'ou/Sailor Uranus, Michelle Kaioh/Sailor Neptune, Trista Meioh/Sailor Pluto, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, Cynder, Ember, Bianca, Sheila, Frau Bow, Sayla Mass, Mirai Yashima, Christina Mackenzie, Emma Sheen, Fa Yuiry, Leina Ashta, Roux Louka, Elpeo Puru, Elle Vianno, Kayra Su, Chan Agi, Rain Mikamura, Allenby Beardsley, Nami, Nico Robin, Nefertari Vivi, Videl, Android 18, Pan, Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka, Temari, Tenten, Hinata Hyuga, Hanabi Hyuga, Granny Chiyo, Tsunade, Shizune, Anko Mitarashi, Kurenai Yuhi, Rukia Kuchiki, Orihime Inoue, Yoruichi Shihouin, Soifon, Momo Hinamori, Rangiku Matsumoto, Yachiru Kusajishi, Nanao Ise, Nemu Kurotsuchi, Hiyori Sarugaki, Lisa Yadomaru, Mashiro Kuna, Yuzu Kurosaki, Karin Kurosaki, Ururu Tsumugiya, Chizuru Honsho, Tatsuki Arisawa, Isane Kotetsu, Kiyone Kotetsu, Retsu Unohana, Kukaku Shiba, Matsuri Kudo, Konoka Suzunami, Shiyo, Mizuho Asano, Rurichiyo Kasumioji, Kanisawa, Ryo Kunieda, Kyoko Haida, Mai Suzuki, Mahana Natsui, Michiru Ogawa, Ran'Tao, Miyako Shiba, Sun Shang Xiang, Diao Chan, Zhen Ji, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Yue Ying, Xing Cai, Oichi, Ginchiyo Tachibana, Ina, Kai, Nene, Kunoichi, Gracia, Aya

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Nikolai, Marth, Roy, Ike, Fox Mccloud, Falco Lombardi, Wolf O'Donnell, Pikachu, Pokemon trainer with Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard, Lucario, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Pichu, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Wei Yan, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, Jiang Wei, Sgt. Foley, Kenichi, Cpl. Dunn, Pvt. James Ramirez, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery (K.I.A.), Officer Terry, Officer Burton (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wade (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wells, Pvt. Sandler, Pvt. Morgan, Pvt. McCord, Pvt. Anders, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

Villains: Emerald, General Scales, Shadow the Hedgehog, Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo, Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal, Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus, Nacien, Valtome (K.I.A.), Khaled Al-Asad, Zant, Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh (K.I.A.), Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku (K.I.A.), Jyabura, Kalifa, Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Jerid Messa, Kacricon Cacooler, Buran Blutarch, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch, Cell, Billy Kane (K.I.A.), Pigma Dengar, Leon Powalski, Panther Caroso (K.I.A.), Michelo Chariot, Kyoji Kasshu
Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
Gorillagram only gets sexual stimulation from playing Pokemon Reborn and its derivatives.

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:23 am

When we last left off, Foley and his crew were grounded by the Colombians for staying up too late. And there was some foreshadowing about a few of the bimbos going AWOL, but we all know how that plot point would go down.

"There's no honorable way to kill, no gentle way to destroy. There is nothing good in war. Except its ending." Abraham Lincoln

And the video games. Say what you will about them but they rake in millions with every iteration.

Chapter 37: Wedding Thoughts, Rescuing the Rangers

(starting where Ch. 36 ended)

"Dagger 4-1, this is Overlord! Do you copy? over!" Overlord radioed the helicopter which had crashed as Foley and his men got out. "Dagger 4-1, can you here me? Over!" Overlord tried again but the pilot remained completely lifeless.

Foley's team found themselves surrounded by Colombian gangs. Some had helicopters and Dalago was leading them.

"Drop your weapons and surrender yourselves at once! We've got the WWII Memorial surrounded! There is no escape blackie!" Dalago demanded through his loudspeaker.

Kenichi sighed. "What will we do sarge?"

Foley prepared to drop his gun. "Obey them or fight? My choice."

Ah yes, it’s been a long time since I saw an author pull this stunt off. And it’s just as stupid here as it was there.

Smash Mansion, Indoor Pool Area

Price was resting in a lawn chair he had brought inside with him. He was thinking about his family and friends (even the ones he got killed). Gaz came in wearing his usual SAS clothing.

"Sir. What have you been planning?" Gaz was curious.

"Something that can end the A.O.T.N.O. from the earth for good."

Make them read this fanfic; they’ll off themselves after the third chapter.

"Just hope even the Somalis can help us. They may not be friendly at first."

Price got up and stretched then showed his white swim trunks he was wearing. Price walked to the edge of the pool and turned. "Care to join me Gaz?" Price offered.

"Not right now. My swim trunks are being washed." Gaz shook his head no.

Price nodded then dove into the water. As he was swimming, he could hear the sound of girls giggling and laughing. Price turned and saw with a smirk Mist, Mia, Krystal, Lethe and Sheeda also in the pool in the swim trunks of the males they had borrowed. Price saw they were topless.

And was immediately tackled by the FBI after starting at Mist for too long.

"Must be funny swimming like that." Price commented to Krystal.

Krystal turned and looked down. "I was borrowing my boyfriend's red trunks."

Gaz put a hand on his head in disappointment "I need a vacation away from naked women."

Might I suggest that Turkish prison from a couple dozen chapters ago?

Mist giggled. The cleric then went to Mia who was embracing Lethe. "Uh... Have you ever thought of marriage?"

Mia blushed. "Not yet."

Mist squeezed her breasts. "To a lady I mean?"

Mia giggled as did Lethe. "Oh yeah! After this war."

Lethe wrapped her tail around Sheeda's waist. "You know Sheeda, I thought up marrying Jill. Why don't you give up Marth and marry Elice?"

Sheeda turned and then smiled. "Okay kid. By the end of the war, I'll divorce Marth, arrange for Elice to divorce Merric and we can marry together."

Wonderful. The author’s gonna spit upon two established couples for the sake of fulfilling his pathetic fantasy.

Lethe grinned. "Now that's the kind of girl I would like to see."

Price rubbed his head as he got to the women. "Krystal. Is Fox still worried about your bloody hide?"

Krystal nodded. "Yes. He continually worries about my health everyday. What I would sooner or later want is a woman who can give me the pleasure I want."

I’d sympathize with you, if we saw it happen at all. This is the first time Krystal complains about Fox’s overprotectiveness, which the author likely pulled out of his ass.

Price tapped his head. "Good. You're a good foxy lass. Who would you have in mind?"
Krystal smiled. "Well, Katt."

The SAS captain stared at Mist's breasts. "Do you women often show off your goods?"

Mist nodded with a smile. "Yep. I must have one night ago eaten Lucia out."

Price stared like a hippo. "You keep in mind, because if Makarov jumps his dick out of his pants in my eyes, I jump my knife into his brain."

Well with Valtome biting the dust, Makarov needs to get laid somehow.

Gaz took out a cup and poured french wine into it. Krystal got out and took the cup. The young SAS man got another up and poured himself a glass.

"Cheers to lesbian marriage Krystal." Gaz held his glass up.

Krystal smiled and gave a cheers "Toast to a good girl&girl life."

The 2 downed their wine and then put the glasses on a table.

Krystal leaned for the girls who got out as well. "Would you like some cake later?"

Washington D.C., WWII Memorial

Foley and his team are still surrounded by Dalago's forces, men and chopper alike. Dalago's was on the ground with it's electronic equipment off as he had a gun to Foley's team. Both groups didn't see a shockwave in the sky as it bursted over D.C. like a tidal wave.

Damn EMPs, always going off at the worst times.

Then, power goes out, for the city and the helicopters of the Colombians.

"What the hell's going on!" Dunn screamed as a chopper crashed.

Foley started to run "Get out of the open people!"

The team ran as helicopters dropped while Dalago's unaffected fled the scene. "This isn't good man!" Dunn shouted.

As a helicopter crashed near Kenichi, he screamed "Somebody help me!"

"HOLY SHIT!" Dunn screamed like a panicking man.

Sandler saw another helicopter go down. "What was going on?"

Ramirez now scared said "EMP!"

Yes, that’s what I just said.

Before a helicopter was to hit Foley, Dunn shouted "Look out!"

Foley dodged and the team took refuge in a ruined cafe. "What the hell do we do now man? Colombians have us outnumbered, we're screwed man! We're all dea-" before Dunn could finish, Foley stopped him. "Shut up Corporal! Our weapons can still kick ass!"

After the helicopter rain ended, Foley went out. "Our dots won't work anymore, all coms are dead." Foley was the wreckage.

The sergeant turned to his squad and explained "Okay, if we see any survivors, give the challenge "Star", countersign is "Texas".

To demonstrate, Ramirez said "Star!" then Kenichi replied "Texas!"

The team went on, and eventually saw 3 figures in a shadow with dead Colombians. "I don't know it they're friend or foe." Kenichi wondered.

Since it’s clear they aren’t allied with the Colombians, they’re probably allies, or at the very least enemies with the same goal as you.

Morgan looked on "Want me to do it?"

Foley shrugged "I'll try." the sergeant walked in "Star." no response. Foley continued to the figures "Star!"

Dunn looked worried "Say "Texas". Just say it!" The corporal whispered.

Foley threw a flare to the 3 "Star!" the flare landed and he saw a woman in a marines uniform with blue hair. He also saw a young man in a purple shirt, white pants with knee guards,black armor on the shirt, special head gear and 3 weapons behind him, 2 spears and one sword. Foley saw another young 19-year old man with chinese armor clothing.

Foley pointed his Carbine "Who the hell are you lot?"

The young man with the 3 weapons had a hand up. "Hold up. I'm Toshiie Maeda, student of Katsuie and ally of the SSS." Toshiie pointed to the other man and the woman "That is Johanna and Jiang Wei."

Called it from a mile away.

Foley wondered with his arms out "What happened to the power?"

Jiang Wei shook his head "We knew there would be a war in America and..." Johanna continued "I arranged an EMP strike to save the rangers fighting the Colombians."

Foley smirked. "A tough woman. Who's your commanding officer?"

Johanna stated "Col. Stanley Hargrove of the United States army."

Just then, a helicopter could be heard. Foley saw Dalago in his red get up, hanging outside the helicopter with a sniper rifle.

That somehow survived the EMP blast.

Foley realized "Contact in the air!"

A shot was fired but the 4 dodged. Foley's team got to him and Johanna, Toshiie and Jiang Wei."

Dalago shouted to the pilot "Keep it straight. We're high above them!"

The pilot got worried. "Sir. Won't we likely crash in a narrow area?"

Dalago got angry. "If you don't keep us straight i'll carve you up right here."

The pilot held on while trying to get a good shot at Foley. He tried to pick off the other rangers who were panicky running from the helicopter. "Come on pendejos!" Dalago taunted. Johanna and Toshiie took cover behind a broken army truck. Just then, Johanna saw 2 kitchen knives. She gave one to Toshiie and said "Ready to take him from the sky?" Toshiie nodded "For the old guy!"

The 2 aimed at the helicopter then gracefully threw the knives at the pilot. The knives breached the glass and cut the pilot's head off. His hand lost control and Dalago fell out. He was screaming in agony in his drop (the scream was of Art Galt when he fell to his death in Rambo: First Blood). As soon as he hit the ground, he was dead. The chopper crashed afterwards in another location.

Welp, what an intriguing antagonist; stooping so low as to imitate a Rambo character.

The group cheered as the Colombians retreated. The rangers were victorious since the Russians.

Johanna turned. "You could use some rest."

Foley nodded "I'll do it at base."

Jiang Wei noticed "Why not at the mansion?"

The sarge looked up. "Alright bro."

And with that, the side plot has been dealt with for good. now we can get back to Yamagata and his fantasy harem.

Thus ends a brutal disaster for America. Do zobaczenia nastepnym razem!

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Nikolai, Marth, Roy, Ike, Fox Mccloud, Falco Lombardi, Wolf O'Donnell, Pikachu, Pokemon trainer with Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard, Lucario, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Pichu, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Wei Yan, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, Jiang Wei, Sgt. Foley, Kenichi, Cpl. Dunn, Pvt. James Ramirez, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery (K.I.A.), Officer Terry, Officer Burton (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wade (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wells, Pvt. Sandler, Pvt. Morgan, Pvt. McCord, Pvt. Anders, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:24 pm

Ever wanted to read a chapter that has nothing to do with the plot and only serves as cheap background noise? Well here you go then.

"Spread militarism throughout the land." Nobunaga Oda

“As to how we’ll spread it, fuck it if I know.”

Chapter 38: Flashback: Arrest Attempt

Smash Mansion, Game room

Marines and girls were paying some arcade games in the games room of the smash mansion. Some were also playing gambling games (such as Go Fish). Gaz who is in the room, didn't care about 5 women playing strip poker at another table.

Neither does the author apparently, since these women aren’t even named.

Gaz is playing a game of Go with Katsuie.

The SAS agent tried his best to beat the Oda warrior, but lost in the end.

"Bloody hell! Who knew you were good at Go?" Gaz was surprised.

Katsuie sighed then said "Nobunaga taught me that when I was in his ranks."

Gaz took off his hat then put it at the Go table they were at. "I normally play chess with Soap from time to time."

Katsuie looked at Toshiie who was playing City Connection (owned by Jaleco). "My boy has more talent than your buddy Soap."

“Except when it comes to cleaning people in the shower; in that case your mate can’t be topped.”

Gaz sat back down. "There was one place I tried to arrest a crime lord's family member."

Katsuie was curious and tapped his head. "Where was it?"

Gaz gave a hippo stare. "It was in California sir. Disneyland if I may."

Flashback

California, Disneyland

(Gaz's POV)

Hooray, we’re going to Disneyworld, but it’s in another person’s perspective…

Well you can’t get everything you want.

I was arriving at the Disneyland gate with Price and Soap. We had to carry our guns past the guards somehow.

"Who said you could carry-" before the guard could finish, Price showed he was SAS. I and Soap did the same damn thing.

After coming in, Price showed the files we had obtained. "Okay. This is the man we're looking for. Benito Falucci." he pointed to Falucci's face who had a brown suit on him. Falucci had a beard around his mouth.

My captain then pointed to a younger man in his teens in a Hawaiian shirt. "This is his nephew, Maxie."

"How would we find these 2 in this bloody park sir?" Soap was curious.

Camp out the nearest Italian restaurant, since it’s where these stereotypes would flock to.

Price looked ahead and saw guests walking about. "According to our police informant, the 2 came here for their first time."

I smirked. "For Maxie's birthday I take it?"

Price nodded. "No doubt mate."

Then we walked together around the park to check for the crime lord or his nephew. We first checked the entrance of the Temple of the Forbidden Eye ride. No sign.

"Did you pass these 2 men?" Soap showed the files to a young couple.

"Nah. Didn't see 'em." The woman in the couple said.

I checked a cosplayer of Cinderella. "You didn't hear these 2 walking by?"

The cosplayer told me "They didn't see me."

INTENSE INVESTIGATION ACTION!

I walked off and Price showed the files with the pictures to a restaurant clerk. "These men didn't come in here, did they?" Price asked the owner.

The clerk said "No. They just went by."

Price shook his head "Bugger."

Well there goes my plan.

As I neared the Fantasyland section, I showed the files to a young man. "Where did you see these men?"

The man said "They said to each other they'd try out Fantasyland then go to Adventureland."

I shook my head. "Thanks lad."

The 3 of us went in and I saw Benito and Maxie split up. Benito was in a brown business suit, Maxie was in his Hawaiian shirt and a pair of black pants. We decided to go for Maxie first then Benito.

I saw Maxie was about to get in line for this "It's a Small World" ride. I used to ride that when I was a kid.

Price got in front of Maxie, pointed his M1911 and said "You know guns like these can discharge and get the whole park mad?"

Mad isn’t the world I’d use, but what do I know; I’m not some sad basement-dwelling creep who writes trash like this.

I and Soap got behind and pointed M9 Berettas at him. "I think you better answer questions from us son." Soap warned.

Maxie got nervous but said "Can we do it on the ride I wanted to try?

Price nodded.

We got in line for the Small World ride, the manager noticed the guns we carried and said "I'm afraid your-" but I told him "We're SAS sir."

The manager nodded and said "Alright."

I didn't see a man in a firefighting suit go near where he's not supposed to be. A guard noticed. "Hey!"

The guard told the man "There's not even fire around here. What the heck's gotten in-?"

The man wearing his gas mask told him. "A fire's at an ice cream parlor. Go check it out."

Methinks he’s lying so he can score some free ice-cream.

The guard nodded then went off. The coast was clear, he got a Dragunov sniper rifle out. He placed a silencer on it then snuck into the show building unseen.

Right now, Soap was enjoying the Small World ride I was on with Price and Maxie. He was whistling to the tune of the ride then I noticed.

"Soap. When's a good time to be whistling right now?" I asked nearly mad.

Soap sighed. "Sorry mate. Just enjoying myself."

Price had his gun to Maxie's stomach and said. "Alright son. Where's your poor uncle? Somewhere in the park?"

Maxie smirked. "At your mother's house."

He works fast, that’s for sure.

Price snarled then prepared to raise the gun to Maxie's head. "Now, I fire this weapon now, guests and guards are going to hear it."

Maxie gulped then got nervous. "Okay pops. My uncle's in the Troubador Tavern. He's waiting for me so I can have cake with him."

As I sighed while the ride went on, Price put his gun up for now. "As soon we get off, you get us to the old man."

As soon as we reached the Africa safari part of the ride, I didn't see the man who snuck in point his Dragunov rifle at Maxie. He was near the hippo with the tick tick birds, waiting to get a good shot.

He was in the mood for hippo meat, and couldn’t give a shit about breaking the law.

"Uh... Soap?" I warned MacTavish. The lad turned his head and felt something was wrong. His heartbeat went up some then he yelled "Get down! Get down!"

Me, Price and Soap ducked. Maxie didn't get the command. He looked at me but was shot in the heart.

Maxie looked up with weak eyes to the man in firefighting getup who shot him. "Why Mr. Maraj? You said your master in Felirae would pay my father in time..."

Maraj chuckled under the gas mask then shot Maxie again so he was leaning forward when he dies.

The 3 of us agents got up and I pulled Maxie to my face. He was dead.

Oh no, how tragic…

Who was he again.

"Oh bloody hell." I said.

Price shook his head. "Bugger."

As Maraj ran off, Soap saw the dead Maxie. "Looks like one less guide to one crime boss eh? What the hell goes on now?"

I had an idea. "We'll have to make it like he's asleep for now." I did the handwork to make it like Maxie was sleeping like a baby.

Meanwhile, through the rest of the ride, Soap and Price were conversing on what they did on their past missions. I kinda smiled at the penguin dolls and the hawaiian dancer dolls during the ride.

This Weekend at Bernie’s spin-off is rather lackluster when compared to the original.

I looked around at the finale section. "You know Price? You and I could dance in white when we're back in London."

Price chuckled. "MacMillan would be scared shitless if he saw me in white."

After I was at the point I could get off the ride, I told the guard "Make sure Maxie there doesn't get away." I pointed to Maxie's face with blood coming out of his mouth.

After the 3 of us went for the Troubador Tavern, the guard noticed the blood. He pulled out a radio. "Security chief?"

Command got to his radio. "What is it? Another fight breakout?"

After walking in, I saw Benito at his table. He had frostings on his cake for his boy.

"Where's Maxie?" Benito looked stern.

Price had his right thumb down confirming dead.

"My brother's wife would cry from hearing that." Benito got mad.

Price prepared a fist. "You better come with us, or i'll start it in here."

Such quality writing; I can see Yamagata writing low-budget hentai scripts when he grows up.

I didn't see Maraj outside trying to get Benito out there. He was concealing a gun behind his back so he could put one in his brain.

"Now listen..." before Benito could get up, Soap punched Benito in the face. This started a cafe fight. Guests got nuts and started punching and kicking. A clerk tried to break the fight up but a big guest threw the clerk to a wall.

Just as security arrived to arrest Maraj who shot Maxie, I noticed him finally.

"Hey you!" I shouted to Maraj. He saw through his mask's eye parts that I had a gun.

Maraj grew his eyes wide then punched the guards near him then ran off.

(Song: Runaway by Bill Conti from For Your Eyes Only)

Oh for the love of all that is holy…

0:00

I ran out to chase Maraj who was about to head out of Fantasyland to find a bike to escape on. He ran as fast as he could trying not to look back. As soon as he was out, I got to chase him. Price and Soap joined me.

0:28

"SAS in pursuit of assassination suspect!" Price shouted as he ran. "Move your arses, c'mon, let's go!" I shouted.
Maraj made a left and I did the same thing. We ran past cosplayers of Disney characters who looked on.

0:42

The young man saw a group of bikes parked. The man stole one, while me, Price and Soap requisitioned 3. We chased Maraj throughout the park as Price radioed for backup.

1:05

We chased the man to an edge and he was almost in the air. He knew had to get down and did. Maraj was now ahead of us.

1:18

I saw a man on a jeep and I showed my papers and said "I'm commandeering now sir." the man got off and told me, Price and Soap as we drove on his jeep "Your gonna get reported!"

1:48

Maraj felt safe and sighed in relief. "That was too close." Maraj said as he peddled on his bike. He looked back a bit then got a shocked face.

1:56

The young assassin saw me driving the jeep me, Price and Soap requisitioned. "Out of my way!" Maraj shouted as he was riding past some guests. We drove past what Maraj did and then I started to radio for backup.

2:12

"Baseplate! This is Bravo 5! We're requesting helicopter gunship support over Disneyland!" I radioed then Command told me "Sorry Bravo 5. We don't want helicopters with guns mounted over civilians." I threw the radio down saying "Useless wanker!"

2:36

We nearly hit a family trying to get a picture with a cosplayer of Jack Sparrow. I shouted with my gun up "SAS! Out of the way! Pursuit of suspect!" Maraj kept speeding.

2:43

"Soap! Try and hit the front wheel of his bike! Stop him, don't kill him!" Price ordered Soap. MacTavish got this rifle out and aimed at the front wheel of Maraj's bike.

2:55

Soap fired and the bullet flew until it hit the front bike wheel. Maraj was flung from the bike. He got up and said "Stupid transport!" kicking the bike then continued on foot.

3:06

Maraj was near the gate and was about to be home free away from my friends. Just as he was near the gate, security jeeps arrived to surround Maraj. He turned but then saw me aiming a gun at his face.

3:21

With the guns near him, Soap radioed "Baseplate this is Mactavish! We've got the consolation package, I repeat, we've got the consolation package." Price gave soap the high-five and I took some handcuffs.

3:30

"You've got a lot of explaining to do at Police H.Q. son." then I put the handcuffs on him.

(song end)

Flashback end

Yep, that’s a song hastily jammed into a chase scene with all the entertainment value of a 14-hour documentary on coat hangers.

"So my consolation prize was a young man from Felirae. Although we let Benito Falucci get away." Gaz ended his story.

Katsuie got up and said "That was a lovely story you told me.

“Lovely story”

Were we listening to the same story?!

Now i'm gonna shower up." Katsuie walked off to the shower rooms to join Toshiie.

Gaz checked his watch then left.

And that’s it for this chapter, and it’s arguably the most boring one of this fic so far. Who thought it would be a good idea to write in a flashback story that ends in “we done fucked up”?!

Looks like Gaz had a bad day back then. Be here next time!

StabbyKobold

Post by StabbyKobold » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:20 pm

As always, this story just continues to be a blur of random action movie scenes stringed together by, well, whatever we are meant to believe is a plot.

I can't quite get over Gaz's flashback. A team of heavily armed soldiers were sent to track down family members of a crime lord. At Disney Land. An amusement park full of families with children. They proceed to mistake mascots for cosplayers, I think someone got shot at some point and I don't care who, and then they start a bar fight. In a cafe. At Disney Land. I couldn't make crazier shit up if I tried.

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:23 am

StabbyKobold wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:20 pm
As always, this story just continues to be a blur of random action movie scenes stringed together by, well, whatever we are meant to believe is a plot.
That has to be the most accurate summary of this fic I've seen so far.

Anyway, sorry if last chapters mock was a little lackluster, hopefully this should be an improvement. It does introduce a new villain, so there’s that to look forward to.

"It is well that war is so terrible, or we should get too fond of it." Robert E. Lee

You try telling that to all the kids that play FPS games.

Chapter 39: A Well Devised Strategy

Smash Mansion, Training Grounds

Ieyoshi Haigo is training for battle with the A.O.T.N.O. with Jiang Wei and Wei Yan. It seemed for Hargrove, he needed a good strategy.

Haigo got somewhat tired. "We can handle things without a strategist, can't we?"

With how well those infiltration missions wind up, you could stand to use a strategist.

Jiang Wei looked up then remarked "That may seem good at first."

Wei Yan swung his voulge. "No strategy. We... win..."

Jiang Wei turned to the disgruntled Shu officer "I'm not sure of your thinking Wei Yan. To defeat the A.O.T.N.O. and bring peace back, we'll need some devised plans from someone."

Haigo put his weapon away then said "Like whom for a guess?"

Jiang Wei laid his trident down. "Someone with the minds of Zhuge Liang."

You mean like me? I’m honored, but I’d rather chew my foot off then work for you.

Fort Schmerzen

Ashnard, Al-Asad, Michelo Chariot, King Boo, Zant, Kacricon, Shadow, Buran, Porky and Pigma sat at lunch. They had brought in a man in purple clothing. He had a purple strategist hat on his head. Pigma sensed this man had a black feather fan in his left hand. Al-Asad could hear a T.V. going nuts then ordered "Shut that damn T.V. off now!" in Arabic.

An OpFor soldier complies.

Michelo downed his beer then said "Are you a clown?" to the purple clad man.

Please, if he was a clown this fic would’ve gotten slightly funnier, if only to see the author attempt and fail to make a joke.

The man shook his head then said "One of the brilliant minds of China, clever than Zhuge Liang."

Kacricon took a bite of his sandwich then grinned. "Do you think your plans can kill the smashers who escaped?"

The man told Kacricon "Sure."

Buran sniffed at the man's appearance. "We've never had strategy before."

So you mean to tell me that the airport massacre, the nuclear bombs, kidnapping the smashers weren’t part of a strategy, but the spontaneous urges of a DONUT STEEL villain?

The man pointed his fan. "Imbecile. You will experience it like i never used it before."

Porky ate his candy then turned to the man. "So, who do they call you?"

The man stood up to the men at the table then answered with an evil smile "Sima Yi." the strategist Sima Yi finished his wine then threw the glass to the floor.

Yep, 38 chapters after their introduction and the loss of five commanders, the New Order finally get off their asses and start recruiting more villains. At the very least, it isn’t growing as fast as the harem.

Smash Mansion, Fox's Room

Krystal laid on her bed in just a pair of panties. She had her eyes closed with a smile on her face. Amy Rose appeared in the room wearing a pink bath towel. Her fur was wet.

The pink hedgehog walked to Krystal and poked her nose. The vixen got up and saw the pink girl. "Oh, hey Amy."

"When I was speaking to Sonic, I somehow told him that I was sharing pillows with Serena. Now, he might not be my friend anymore." Amy looked down.

Krystal put a hand near her panties. "I think Sonic won't admit them to you."

Yay, more stock erotica from the authors watered down porno mags.

Amy got to the bed to join Krystal. "Some reject-er. I never get his attention successfully, He always ignores my feelings for him."

Krystal thought back to when she was making love to the other girls in the mansion. "You must be getting a liking to taking off your clothes to women."

Amy giggled then put her hands on her towel about to get it off. "Here. Let me get naked and i'll show you." With that, Amy opened up her towel revealing nothing underneath it as she was already naked. She then put her towel on the floor. Krystal noticed the towel and then peeled off her panties leaving the blue vixen, completely naked as well.

Amy embraced the vixen like a mother hugging her kids.

A phase I didn’t want to see in a lemon, but whatever.

"I just love that sight of you Krystal. The lips, the hair, the breasts, everything." Amy smiled to confirm.

Krystal looked at Amy's back and patted it. "You always show your back when you wear that dress."

Amy let go then had her hands halfway up. "Wow Krystal! I love your pleasings!"

The vixen got to her stomach and faced Amy. She had her tail wagging. "My tail can be used for more than just wiggling." Krystal then positioned herself on all fours. "I can use it for sex with women."

Amy giggled then laid back. "Let's see if your tail could be inside me. Let's pretend your Sonic pressing his penis into me."

Krystal licked her mouth. "If you say so kid." Krystal moved her tail then started to thrust it into Amy's little cunny.
Nic Cage.gif
Nic Cage.gif (4.11 MiB) Viewed 238 times
Not only does Krystal use her tail like a dildo, not only does Amy fantasise about porking sonic while engaging in lesbianism, but the author drops in the funniest term I have ever seen used to name a vagina. This chapter’s a lot more entertaining than the last fifteen of them, if only for that sheer moment of not-giving-a-fuck anymore.

Like she was using a dildo, Krystal thrusted her tail as if it were Sonic's or Fox's cock. The blue vixen gritted her teeth while her pink mate moaned. "Aaah! Sonic! Give it to me! I've waited for it for so long!" Amy moaned pretending Krystal was Sonic because of she and Sonic have the same fur color. "Just hope Sonic would've loved it!" Krystal shouted as she continued thrusting. During this course, Amy's breasts were bouncing. Amy was feeling it erupt like a nuclear reactor blowing up. She would cum soon. "Oh yeah! I've just gotta cum now!" Amy was excited. Then, she came.

All that build up for the most mind-blowing orgasm Amy’s ever experienced, capped off in three words.

Amy's juices bursted onto Krystal's tail. The hedgehog and fox breathed heavily as though they needed some rest. After some breathing, Krystal brought her tail from between her own legs then licked it of her mate's fluids.

"Those were tasty Amy." Krystal smiled flirty.

Amy sat up knees together, hands on lap and a smile on her face. "Yep. My body is so cute. I sometimes admire my own naked body sometimes when a man isn't looking."

Krystal giggled then patted her breasts. "When we first met on that truck ride, I felt more lady-like regardless of what I wear."

Amy brought her head to see Krystal's nipples. "The ladies never minded those."

Krystal put her head on her right shoulder. "I didn't mind walking around naked in front of women."

I figured that from the several dozen times you did that throughout this fic.

Amy got off the bed then looked to Fox's bathroom door. "Let's use your boyfriend's bathroom for a while. I'll need another shower."

Krystal and Amy went in and Krystal locked the door. The 2 comically used the toilet then Krystal got into her boyfriend's shower. It had glass doors and was all standing. Krystal got the hot water on and made sure she was wet.

"Let's take that shower at the same time." Krystal smiled at Amy who got the makeup on the bathroom counter.

Amy got in with Krystal then smiled. "And we can put on make up when we're done." the hedgehog giggled then she closed the sliding door.

Briefing Room.

A bag of gold was laid near 4 men.

Cool! Can I have it please?

One of them had gray skin and a crystal ball with a demon inside. One was young, had a gold hat on himself, and a sundial on his left hand. One had a strange hair style, a Yatekko on his right arm, and had a special coat on himself. The 4th man had a hair pin on top, a mustache, a little beard, white robes, white shoes, black pants and a white feather fan in his right hand.

"Will that be the gold you-" Bright started then the men finished "Good enough."

Bright stood up. He had Sgt. Foley, Hargrove and Shibata with him.

"Kanbei Kuroda, special minded strategist from the Oda." Kanbei introduced

"Hanbei Takenaka, young mind from Mino and currently working for Toyotomi." Hanbei introduced.

"Motonari Mori, a tired daimyo with good plans form Chugoku." Motonari introduced.

"Zhuge Liang." Zhuge Liang bowed. "Advisor to Liu Bei in Shu. I foresaw the Three Kingdoms."

Bright showed the tree of the A.O.T.N.O. top men. Valtome, Panther, Goroh, Billy and Kaku were dead and crossed out. "We may need some plans against these people. Emerald was behind the kidnappings."

Zhuge Liang looked at the tree and saw his nemesis on there was well. "Sima Yi."

Hold on, Sima Yi joined the A.O.T.N.O at the start of the chapter, yet Bright has already obtained intel regarding his allegiance with them. Either he’s got some top quality spies, or he’s proof-reading the script for the author. Either one wouldn’t surprise me.

Kanbei crossed his arms. "You may not be the only ones going to war with them."

Shibata looked at Kanbei. "What do you mean?"

"Now Katsuie. This may be the first venture with you." Kanbei smiled. The gray skinned strategist pointed to the former communist flag.

"He's right. They've got us on one side..." Hanbei started.

Motonari pointed to the reds "then the former men loyal to Stalin."

Hargrove whistled. "Pretty bad there, a 3 army war."

Now the Soviets are in this fic?! I have so many fears and questions in my mind, but I’ll ask the post pressing of the lot: Why the fuck haven’t they done anything so far?

Foley smirked. "We can take them all out."

Zhuge Liang pointed his fan at the laid out map. "Or, we can let them take each other out."

Hargrove got up. "We'll start the planning soon."

Bright noticed his unfinished cake which was eaten before the meeting. "Any other new business?"

Damn, this chapter had more to it then I initially believed. Now I want to know what happens next, if only to see how deep this rabbit hole can go. What I will say is that this fic has a disturbing similarity with “New Spy” by Dragonlord0, in that while it has a lot of women in the harem, it’s the same 20 or so that wind up having sex with each other in the lemons.

How can Kanbei, Zhuge Liang, Hanbei and Motonari's strategies help out? Rester dans les parages!

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Nikolai, Marth, Roy, Ike, Fox Mccloud, Falco Lombardi, Wolf O'Donnell, Pikachu, Pokemon trainer with Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard, Lucario, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Pichu, Zhuge Liang, Kanbei Kuroda, Hanbei Takenaka, Motonari Mori, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Wei Yan, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, Jiang Wei, Sgt. Foley, Kenichi, Cpl. Dunn, Pvt. James Ramirez, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery (K.I.A.), Officer Terry, Officer Burton (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wade (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wells, Pvt. Sandler, Pvt. Morgan, Pvt. McCord, Pvt. Anders, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

Villains: Emerald, General Scales, Shadow the Hedgehog, Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo, Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal, Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus, Nacien, Valtome (K.I.A.), Sima Yi, Khaled Al-Asad, Zant, Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh (K.I.A.), Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku (K.I.A.), Jyabura, Kalifa, Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Jerid Messa, Kacricon Cacooler, Buran Blutarch, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch, Cell, Billy Kane (K.I.A.), Pigma Dengar, Leon Powalski, Panther Caroso (K.I.A.), Michelo Chariot, Kyoji Kasshu

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:19 pm

What better way to celebrate America’s independence than riffing this pile of uninspired schlock?

"When ambitious desires arise in thy heart, recall the days of extremity thou has passed through."Ieyasu Tokugawa

Alright then.

Chapter 40: Strike Out

Smash Mansion Grounds

Vaida, Miledy, Karla, Petrine, Guinevere and Louise were having coffee with some marines.

Vaida looked at her coffee. "This was the best and worst cup of coffee Lyn made for me."

You have to understand, it’s her first time.

Petrine smoked a cigarette. "Maybe you should try their cigarettes."

Miledy took a sip. "We'll never know when we'll expect the Germans."

Just the Germans? Next you’ll be telling me that you’ll have snipers posted around the place to deal with the Russians.

Karla nodded. "I agree. We have to prepare mines just in case."

Guinevere and Louise turned. "What's your idea?"

Karla patted her shoulder. "Cover the entrance in mines."

One of the marines raises his coffee cup. "A toast to Vaida. Thanks for the weapons and food."

Another marine turned "Hey Zack. How ticked is Jerry gonna be when they hear their supplies got hijacked?" Just then, an artillery shell hits the marines.

Vaida drops her cup then gets her weapon. Louise, Karla, Petrine, Miledy did the same while Guinevere prepared her fighting stance.

Oh, seems like things are gonna get interesting.

2 helicopters (both Russian) appear outside the mansion. The pilot of one (he's Russian of course) turned to Leon, Pigma, Shadow, King Boo, Eugeal and Porky. "People! We're over the mansion!"

King Boo nodded. "Just get us to the mansion then start the attack!"

Eugeal got her Fire Buster out. "Once we're over the target! Hold us steady!"

Leon licked his hands "Wolf! I'll take over your team and call it Star Leon!"

In another helicopter, the pilot (Zeon lackey) looked to Rubeus, Jyabura and Kalifa. "Guys! We're in for a big one from Makarov! Prepare for fighting when we touch the ground!" Jyabura nodded "Okay. Just tell me who to kill."

Well then, that’s a lot of villains they signed up for this mission. Though I wonder why they didn’t bring their entire army with them.

Kalifa nodded. "When things go bad, call me. I'll take them apart."

The helicopters started their run on some light armored tanks. A gunner got to an anti-air gun but was shot. A man with a rifle prepared to fire at the pilot but Eugeal burned him alive. Inside the mansion, alarms blared.

"Russian Havocs outside! Battle stations at once!" Bright radioed.

The Bleach girls heard the message.

Orihime turned. "We've gotta knock those helicopters out!"

Tatsuki nodded. "Okay Orihime! Let's do it!"

Ururu got a pistol out. "I'll take the pilots!"

You’re gonna need more than that pissy little thing to take out a helicopter.

Rukia, Yoruichi and other nodded. "Let's go and kick ass!" the girls in the mansion shouted.

On the roof of the mansion, Clair, Candice, Lara, Foley, Dunn and Morgan noticed the helicopters.

"What the hell was that noise I was hearing while playing pool?" Candice shouted.

Clair noticed on her binoculars. "Helicopters from Russia?"

Lara nodded. "They aren't friendly ones either!"

No shit.

Foley turned to Pvt. Morgan. "Morgan! Get ready with the Javelin!"

Morgan nodded. "Understood sir! Readying the baby!" Morgan aimed with the help of Clair. He picked a helicopter, locked on then fired.

King Boo noticed the missile. "Missile! Get us out here!"

The pilot turned scared. "You said for us to hold steady on some AA guns!"

Leon stood up mad as well as Pigma. "Just get us outta here!"

The pilot tried to evade the helicopter through loop da loops as the passengers held on, but then the helicopter was hit in the tail rotor. "Makarov! This is Virgo 6-3! I'm hit!"

The helicopter hit a tree causing further damage then spins violently around. "We're going in hard now!" then the helicopter drops. "We're going down sir!" And finally, it crashes.

This is as exciting as reading a soggy brochure on genital warts.

Morgan cheered that he took out the first helicopter, and possibly it riders. "Good job Morgan!" Foley saluted.

Dunn pointed to the 2nd helicopter. "Take out the other guy!"

Morgan nodded. "You got it Corporal!" The ranger aimed carefully at the helicopter but then, the Havoc noticed and opened fire on Morgan. The ranger was hit hard and dropped the Javelin.

"Morgan! Morgan's been fucked up sarge!" Dunn shouted to his sergeant.

Then, the Gundam and a GM appears at the roof. "Hold back guys! I'll take it apart!" Peach was piloting the Gundam while Samus was using the GM.

The 2 mobile suits aimed at the miniguns on the Havoc then fired. It's miniguns useless, the pilot tries to fire at Foley but fails. Samus in the GM, aims the laser rifle at the pilot who shrieks in terror. She fires and the pilot is dead. The Havoc loses control then crashes as well.

The ladies cheer that the helicopters were beaten. Dunn shouts to Foley "Where's a damn medic?"

Probably making out with a bunch of girls, knowing this author.

Clair checked Morgan. "He's breathing heavily!"

Morgan puked blood up. "Wade. Wade..."

Dunn embraced his dying friend. "Don't do it man!"

Morgan shook his head. "Wade, he told me to tell you, you should go to hell. But you're okay kid." the ranger then dies happy.

Yeah, yeah. Rest in spaghetti or whatever, I don’t care about blank-slate characters dying.

At the mansion front door, Bright, Hanbei and Kanbei came out. "What happened?" Bright noticed the fire from the helicopters.

Hanbei surveyed the wreckage. "That's not so good this time."

Kanbei looked forward. "Send someone to check for survivors and bring them back here."

At the first crash site, Shadow, Eugeal and Porky noticed King Boo's crown, and the lifeless Leon and Pigma.

"Well?" Shadow asked.

Eugeal grasped her Fire Buster. "King Boo is dead, and so are Leon, Pigma and the pilots."

Porky picked up a sword from the cockpit. "I'll make them pay!"

Rebeus joined his comrades. "Bad news guys. Jyabura and Kalifa didn't make it."

Well then, that’s over half the villains leading the assault dead. And to think the death toll was tediously slow in the first thirty chapters.

Shadow turned a hand into a fist. "Neither of them succeeded. We'll kill them all!"

Just then, Peach, Amy, Krystal, Samus, Sailor Moon, Sheeda, Chun-Li, Mai, Zelda and Palutena came out to the crash site.

"You have no where to run!" Peach aimed a rifle. "Hands where I can-" but Porky cuts the rifle.

"First there is steal. Then there's the katana. Cuts flesh like a knife through butter!" Porky insulted.

“You are no match for my GLORIOUS NIPPON STEEL!”

Shadow looked at his fists. "Prepare for your last breath!"

Amy, Chun-Li, Krystal and Peach charged for Shadow. Sheeda, Sailor Moon, Samus and Zelda went to fight Rubeus. Mai and Palutena fought Eugeal.

"You are a sinner to the gods of Angel Land! Parasite to the weak! Die and let the world's wounds heal!" Palutena announced.

Eugeal tries to burn Palutena but doesn't work. "A goddess can't die?"

Mai threw her fan at Eugeal. "You're a disgrace to all."

As the fighting went on, Makarov radioed "Rubeus! I want you on this radio! What's going on!" Rubeus smashes the radio apart then yells "Sailor Moon dies here!"

The character, or the franchise? Cause I’m fine either way to be honest.

Sailor Moon moved to prepare a Moon Scepter Elimination while Rubeus prepares a black beam. There is a beam struggle and Rubeus was about to win. "See you in hell!" Rubeus shouted. Then an arrow grazes his arm causing him to lose it.

Sue fired the shot. "That's what you get for murdering innocent lives!" Sue shouted.

Sailor Moon continued then Rubeus had died while he called out "Valtome!"

Eugeal was hit on the legs by Mai as she shouted "You never, treat women like you do again!"

Palutena came behind Eugeal then prepared to break her neck. "This is the fate of those who challenge the gods." then Palutena snaps Eugeal's neck clean. Eugeal slumps over and is dead.

And Palutena becomes Hulk Hogan for a second and breaks Eugeal’s neck, because why the fuck not?

Shadow noticed his dead friends as he fought a now topless Krystal, Peach and Amy. "That's it!" Shadow got furious. He moved back. "Time freezes! Chaos ConTRO-" but Katsuie came in then pierced Shadow through his chest.

"Murderer! Rouge said you cheated on her for Makarov!" Katsuie spat in Shadow's face.

Oh, so it’s okay for Sheeda (Caeda in the US translation of Shadow Dragon) to cheat on Marth, but not ok for Shadow to cheat on Rouge? The hypocrisy becomes even more blatant in an upcoming chapter.

Amy grabbed a smash ball the broke it. She glowed with power then brought her hammer up. "Time to die Shadow! Good bye!" Amy shouted then swung her hammer down to Shadow's head.

Shadow looked at his hands then his skin started to feel pain. (Those pain effects are from Fist of the North Star) Shadow raised his hands as his face blistered and he screamed in agony. "Glory to the New Order! Glory to Makarov!" then he exploded in a bloody mess.

An edgy death for an edgy character. How fitting.

Chun-Li cheered. "We got 'em guys!"

Katsuie had a hand out. "We did good today." Peach took it. "Amy did help in saving the day once again."

Sue giggled. "You Sheeda, look like you'd need a bath."

Sheeda turned. "I'll take it with Elice, thank you."

Sailor Moon looked to Amy. "Rubeus is extinguished. We'll just need to launch a full assault on their hideout soon."

Bright came in with Zhuge Liang then saw the dead villains. "You were meant to question the survivors." Bright started then Zhuge Liang said "Not to as much as perforate them."

Amy turned to Bright. "I know of Shadow's new lover."

Zhuge Liang nodded. "Who was it?"

Amy grinned. "Makarov."

Guess he moved on from Valtome. Not that I can blame him.

Bright saw the no longer beating heart of Shadow. "Yep. He's dead."

Amy put her hands where her tail was. "Makarov came in on Shadow's property then he seduced him to his side."

Bright saw what Amy was saying. He saw a note to Makarov. "Always your gay lover comrade, Shadow." "I see."

Porky was wimpering then Bright noticed. "Come on!" Bright grabbed Porky by the arm. "Looks like, we can question him instead."

What happened to your katana Porky? Did you toss it into a plot hole or something?

Motonari and his men were loading wounded men to some stretchers. "They didn't realize, who they were fighting."

A Mori soldier got a dead marine into a grave. "Were the defenses bad?"

Motonari looked at a ruined AA gun. "No, the defenses were robust then low."

Fort Schmerzen

Sima Yi touched a table and had a private word with Zant. "And, you had the helicopters fly overhead."

Zant nodded. "Yes sir. The plan for us was foolproof!"

“Our success relied on hoping that the author forgets 85% of his harem.”

Sima Yi tapped his right hand. "What a pity for that to fail. Shadow fell in battle."

Zant looked to his right. "Do I get cand-" but Sima Yi slapped him.

Sima Yi pointed his fan. "Your a disgrace to us now. Emerald has no use for incompetents like you now."

Zant got to a begging position. "Pleas! If I can kill Midna, I can be crowned as..."

Sima Yi got pissed. "Your not up to that anymore." then prepared to cast dark magic. "You know what that means false Twili King...3 strikes and your out...FOREVER!"

Ok, what were Zant’s other fuck ups if he’s gonna die for his failure. Or was the plan botched so badly that he shot up from 0 to three strikes in an instant?

Siam Yi then cast Balberith with the Balberith tome he had. A symbol appeared beneath Zant then 3 portals were around it. The magic began to grow stronger then consume Zant in it. The magic then exploded and Zant had died.

Sima Yi put his black fan away. "Deluded idiot for a strategist, he was indeed."

Well then, seems another villain has bit the dust. Jokes aside, I’m alarmed at how quickly the death toll shot up. Anyway, we’re in the final stretch and you don’t know how happy that makes me.

Happy 4th of July America!

What could be done about Sima Yi when he isencountered? Näeme ümber!

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Nikolai, Marth, Roy, Ike, Fox Mccloud, Falco Lombardi, Wolf O'Donnell, Pikachu, Pokemon trainer with Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard, Lucario, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Pichu, Zhuge Liang, Kanbei Kuroda, Hanbei Takenaka, Motonari Mori, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Wei Yan, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, Jiang Wei, Sgt. Foley, Kenichi, Cpl. Dunn, Pvt. James Ramirez, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery (K.I.A.), Officer Terry, Officer Burton (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wade (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wells, Pvt. Sandler, Pvt. Morgan (K.I.A.), Pvt. McCord, Pvt. Anders, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

Villains: Emerald, General Scales, Shadow the Hedgehog (K.I.A.), Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo (K.I.A.), Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal (K.I.A.), Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus (K.I.A.), Nacien, Valtome (K.I.A.), Sima Yi, Khaled Al-Asad, Zant (K.I.A.), Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh (K.I.A.), Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku (K.I.A.), Jyabura (K.I.A.), Kalifa (K.I.A.), Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Jerid Messa, Kacricon Cacooler, Buran Blutarch, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch, Cell, Billy Kane (K.I.A.), Pigma Dengar (K.I.A.), Leon Powalski (K.I.A.), Panther Caroso (K.I.A.), Michelo Chariot, Kyoji Kasshu
Last edited by GorillaGamer on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ConcernedGamer

Post by ConcernedGamer » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:16 am

This fanfic has been going on forever, with a premise that overstayed its welcome after five chapters, merely from how disjointed and of poor quality it is. With the latest chapter, I think my mind has cemented the impression of this fanfic's execution. It's nothing more than the embodiment of a kid throwing all his action figures onto his bedroom floor to play with all at once, while having a not even homemade amateur a dozen-anime-spliced-together-AMV playing in the background.

Like you said in the previous chapter, the similarities to "New Spy" is disturbing. But at least in that one, the women weren't constantly bemoaning their lost and still considered as such boyfriends while engaging in their lesbian sex.

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:46 pm

@ConcernedGamer: That's a fitting description for this fic, which'll only be further cemented by this chapter.

So after the battle that made going to get a root canal seem enjoyable, how about we top things off with Ride to Hell tier erotica?

"If you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better seek another flag." Anonymous

“Except if you stand by the white flag, in which case you’re a lost cause.”

Chapter 41: The Gang Truce is Over, Stalwart Wolf Queen

Smash Mansion, Balcony

Kanbei and Hanbei were playing Crazy Eights while Keiji was bird watching near them.

Hanbei picked out a card that was not the Joker card. "What do you think of the gangs of all East Europe Kanbei?"

Kanbei peeked at Hanbei's cards then got one. "It may seem they must be getting angry with the A.O.T.N.O. for their ideals."

“Especially in regards to that whole smash coins thing. Didn’t they realize smash coins aren’t legal tender?”

Keiji saw an eagle flying with a vulture. "Okay! That looks like a good dinner!"

Kanbei turned "Just be careful what animals you fetch for the cafeteria of the mansion." the strategist nearly got a Joker but got a 2. "If people can't have their own decisions, the gangs won't control."

Hanbei took off his hat fearing for heat. "Wonder what this Nacien guy is gonna do about them."

Kanbei sipped his soda a lady prepared for him. "His dragons are his army. He wants power over Bern and maybe Elibe. I would put a stop to him."

Oh he can try, but he’s only gonna get smacked down by Zephiel for his impudence.

Hanbei won the match then said "Looks like I won again Kanbei."

Kanbei sighed and put a hand under his gray chin. "You seem to know your ways Hanbei."

Keiji prepared to walk off. "I gotta go give a horse race with somebody. Wanna join?"

Kanbei and Hanbei shook no. "Alright." Keiji said then walked off.

Kanbei smirked with anger. "I should break his mouth...telepathically."

Or you could sock him in the jaw. It’s easier and arguably more effective.

Hanbei opened the door for the 2 of themselves. "You can see if the gangs and A.O.T.N.O. can take each other out first, then the team goes for it. Your plan?"

Kanbei smiled. "Yes. Peace will be back when the Eastern European gangs and A.O.T.N.O. have annihilated each other." then looked into his crystal ball. "If that is not foolproof. I'll drive the villains into a place of my choosing." The 2 strategists walk in and Kanbei shuts the door behind them.

Примечания: Although I prefer to mention it, there won't be any yaoi lemon in the story. This story has much of Shoujo-ai and Yuri lemon.

No kidding. At the very least you’re being honest about why you have so many lesbians in this fic.

Fort Schmerzen, Outside Mimets room.

Al-Asad knocked on Mimet's doors as he was hearing the sounds of her, Telulu and Byruit making love. "Come on Mimet! Open up! Time to clean up!" Al-Asad shouted in Arabic.

As he was ignored, Asad turned to Cervantes and Dozle. He nodded then the 2 men barged in. Mimet covered herself as she said "Oh my! Someone's in here!"

The Arab terrorist walked to Mimet then punched her. Telulu turned shocked. "Al-Asad. What the fuck was that?"

Khaled turned patted his Desert Eagle. "Sima Yi said Mimet should clean up." that was said in Arabic as all villains in the building could understand.

Now they’re taking orders from Sima Yi; how much dirt does he have on them if he has this much power over them?

Dozle and Cervantes picked up Mimet then carried her off. "We will not have any sort of disturbance tonight Mimet!" Cervantes said.

Dozle turned angry to Mimet. "What hope do we have of winning if soldiers do not clean?"

Al-Asad sighed then looked to the door then the 2 nude witches. "I'm gonna toast. Want anything?"

Before the 2 responded, an intercom turned on and said "Attention attention! The truce we had with certain street gangs has been broken! They're attacking as we speak!" in German.

Outside, Germans, Russians, Zeons and OpFors were in battle with several European gangs. Most gang members rode bikes and special technicals to the Schmerzen compound.

I suspect these gang members are only here to have the villains be in a battle where they don’t get their asses kicked.

A Hungarian and a Norwegian biker rode for the gate with machine guns in hand. Just then, Itachi and Kisame appear for them. Kisame swung his giant sword and cut the Norwegian open. Itachi ran for the Hungarian who was firing his machine gun. The Uchiha ninja struck his right hand at the European and the gangster was dead.

Kisame patted his sword. "Better than washing dishes eh Itachi?"

I’d rather wash dishes at home than continue reading this fic.

Itachi nodded. "Those fools would send regulars to attack. Even if they team up, they'll never win."

Kisame shot a water shark bomb at an Albanian gunner. The gunner was split open in seconds. "They'll know fear soon enough!"

Blood Falcon did an evil version of the Falcon Punch on an angry Austrian who shot 2 OpFors dead. "Falcon will see me king!"

Ashnard prepared Gurgurant on a German Hells Angel. "You came all this way to fight me. Now's your chance."

The gang member charged and swung his knife but Ashnard dodged and cut the Hells Angel open. "Pathetic. Truly Pathetic." Ashnard remarked.

Astaroth struck his axe past 2 scared Finnish gangsters. "All you had to do was die quickly. But now..." Astaroth killed the 1st one while Kyoji in his Dark Gundam finished the other with special lasers.

Oh man, my hands are trembling in excitement…

Wait, that’s just a cold draft coming in. Let me close the window to fix that.

Michelo aboard his Neros gundam struck down a Polish gang member then a Bulgar. "You know what they said in the Gundam fights Kyoji."

Kyoji turned his Dark Gundam then said "What do you remember?"

Michelo thought back then remembered a rule "A Gundam must never hit the cockpit of an opponent!"

Kacricon killed 3 Albanian punks with AK-47s aboard his Marasai mobile suit. "Jerid's certainly enjoying himself by now!"

A German gang member charged for Garma with a rifle and the 2 began to fight. The 2 were holding on to the rifle and it was a deadlock. The gangster began to struggle as Garma was pushing it. After pushing the gangster away, the punk lost balance then charged again for Garma but the Zeon lad did 2 punches then grasped the punk near an oncoming jeep. The German punk and Garma began cursing at each other but then after seconds, Garma pushed the punk off and the gangster was killed by the jeep (driven by Germans). "They'll print anything these days." Garma quiped.

The fighting went on for hours until a Russian top gangster called for a retreat in Russian.

Scales finished an AK81 member with his claws. The sharpclaw general turned to Nacien who beat a French gang member to death. "They're all angry with us."

All those other villains had to rely on their weapons, while Narcian goes “fuck it” and beats the gangsters face in with his bare hands.

If only he was this competent in Binding Blade.

Nacien got up. "They said we'd give them salt but we lied."

Scales hit a wall. "Those Europeans said they wouldn't attack."

Nacien grinned. "It appears that the truce with the gangs of Europe already ended."

The 2 men walk inside to get some rest.

Smash Mansion, Elincia's Room

Nailah, Heather and Lucia were along in the Crimean queen's bedroom. The 3 would keep themselves occupied in here waiting for Elincia to join in. The ladies were currently in panties. Just then, Nailah got up from Elincia's bed then peeled off her panties. "Much better now." Nailah smiled.

Don’t see how this is better than that pathetic excuse of a brawl, but whatever.

Heather, seeing this rose her legs and got off her panties. Lucia seeing no one else is around took her black underwear off. Now the women were fully naked.

Heather turned to Lucia who was brushing her hair with her hands. "What did Elincia say before she left again?"

Lucia patted between her cleavage. "She said she would go and race Keiji."

Nailah looked at the clock then the girls. "That gives us enough time to be alone."

Heather saw in her eyes, how beautiful Lucia was when she is naked. "That body. Nice. Elincia is not the only one yearning for you Lucia."

I can tell from the carefully elaborated description the author was kind enough to give us.

Lucia gripped her bosom. "You're quite right Heather."

Heather pointed to her discarded clothes. "The kidnapping of the Smashers allowed me to steal from criminals."

Enthralling…

Nailah laid the queen's naked bodyguard down. "For now...Katsuie won't see me doing this."

Lucia grinned. "You're on."

Nailah stared at Lucia's breasts then started to suck on them. She started with the left breast while getting her saliva on the blue haired swordswoman. Lucia was beginning to aroused and started to moan as loud as she could. When Nailah moved for the right breast, Lucia began to gyrate her beautiful body. Heather was watching while staring at the wolf queen's butt. The thief thought about joining the 2 for a threesome. Nailah continued to play around his Lucia's nipples until she came.

The 2 rested and then sat up to Heather. "Pretty sexual and lucky for a queen." Heather admired the queen's beauty.

Nailah turned and got happy. "Thanks Heather. If Kanbei got in here, he'd be pissed."

Uh why, does he hate furries? Lesbians? Lesbian furries?!

Heather got up and walked to the bathroom door. She went in and closed the door. Lucia and Nailah followed the thief who was already in the shower waiting for the 2.

The blonde thief got herself wet then saw the 2 women staring. "You do know i'm already naked." Heather looked down at herself.

Nailah and Lucia got in and were now under the hot water. "Oh wow! Your juices with the water make me so wet!" Lucia smiled.

No pun intended.

Nailah wrapped her tail around Heather. "Your so pretty. The women of the wolf tribe could really turn ladies on."

Heather giggled. "That makes me look like i'm queen myself."

"Elincia can join us when she gets back." Lucia told her friends.

While the shower water was hot, the 3 sat on the shower floor and Nailah and Lucia began to grope Heather. The wolf queen and the queen's bodyguard started rubbing Heather's body with their breasts. Heather reached out and started to insert her fingers into Nailah. "None of you ladies ever slow down!" Heather shouted as she shoved into Nailah's pussy. Nailah shouted "Don't slow down yourself! I want it!" The 3 big breast ladies moaned as they were pressed to each other. After seconds of sex, they came.

How nice of the author to admit that he’s a premature ejaculator.

After recovery, they washed up then got out.

The 3 came out of the bathroom and heard Elincia come in. Lucia looked at the nude Nailah and Heather then invited "Join in?"

Elincia took off all her clothes then joined Lucia on the bed with Heather and Nailah. "No one can disturb of tonight."

Soon after minutes of sex, the 4 women decide to take a nap.

Ah yes, the classic scene breaker known as “Have sex, then fall asleep.” That shit never fails to give me a laugh.

What baffled me about this chapter was the whole gang fight with the New Order. When exactly did they hire these gangs, and why weren’t they used as grunts to deal with the Smash Sisters?

Who could've hired the gangs of Europe to fight the A.O.T.N.O.? 回答はこちらを次の章をください!

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Nikolai, Marth, Roy, Ike, Fox Mccloud, Falco Lombardi, Wolf O'Donnell, Pikachu, Pokemon trainer with Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard, Lucario, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Pichu, Zhuge Liang, Kanbei Kuroda, Hanbei Takenaka, Motonari Mori, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Wei Yan, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, Jiang Wei, Sgt. Foley, Kenichi, Cpl. Dunn, Pvt. James Ramirez, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery (K.I.A.), Officer Terry, Officer Burton (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wade (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wells, Pvt. Sandler, Pvt. Morgan (K.I.A.), Pvt. McCord, Pvt. Anders, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

Villains: Emerald, General Scales, Shadow the Hedgehog (K.I.A.), Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo (K.I.A.), Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal (K.I.A.), Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus (K.I.A.), Nacien, Valtome (K.I.A.), Sima Yi, Khaled Al-Asad, Zant (K.I.A.), Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh (K.I.A.), Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku (K.I.A.), Jyabura (K.I.A.), Kalifa (K.I.A.), Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Jerid Messa, Kacricon Cacooler, Buran Blutarch, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch, Cell, Billy Kane (K.I.A.), Pigma Dengar (K.I.A.), Leon Powalski (K.I.A.), Panther Caroso (K.I.A.), Michelo Chariot, Kyoji Kasshu

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:28 pm

Remember in chapter 40 where I denounced Amy as a hypocrite for getting mad at Shadow over his infidelity? Well it’s time to see the pay-off for that comment I made.

"One finds life through conquering the fear of death within one's mind. Empty the mind of all forms of attachment, make a go-for-broke charge and conquer the opponent with one decisive slash." Shigekata Togo

“And if that doesn’t kill ‘em, well you’re fucked.”

Chapter 42: Flashback: Playing with Amy

Smash Mansion, Sonic's bedroom

As cleanup was completed, the group began a plan to wipe the A.O.T.N.O. from existence. This plan had to be foolproof. If any women were going to hell, they wanted the villains as their escort.

Not gonna lie, the prospect of having several villains act as my personal escort through hell is incredibly tempting. But to be fair, I’ve already gone through most of hell on my own.

Amy Rose was reading Shadow's gay love letter to Makarov. She then hissed at the paper then ripped it all apart. She knew that Shadow cheated Rouge. Now that Sonic was no longer her boyfriend, she had to think up a way to impress herself.

I take it Sonic was dumped because he was too fast for her, in more ways than one.

Minutes when Rouge came in, she saw Amy completely nude. The pink hedgehog was fingering herself and moaning. Rouge took off her clothes and she was naked too.

The bat climbed onto the bed to join her friend then said "Hey."

Amy stopped her self pleasure then turned to the naked Rouge. "Hi Rouge."

Rouge fondled her breasts. "Did you take care of Shadow for me?"

Amy smiled. "Yeah! I taught Shadow a big time lesson he won't ever forget!"

“For a few seconds at least, then he blew up. Not sure how that happened.”

Rouge laid a wing on her right leg. "This is my reward for the death of Shadow."

Minutes later, after some womanly sex, Amy was sitting on Rouge's waist.

Ah, nothing beats reward sex after killing a bunch of rogue terrorists.

"What day did we do this thing?" Amy wondered.

Rouge looked to Amy and smiled. "We did it sometime before Hargrove picked us up."

Amy and Rouge sat up then Amy started "It was a sunny day, when we first made love."

-Flashback-

Amy Rose's house

(Amy's POV)

Oh goodie, another flashback into a different person’s POV. My favorite.

Me and Rouge were in my backyard playing. I bought myself a kiddy pool so that when no one is around, I could just be without clothes on in it.

Are you sure you didn’t just steal Cream’s kiddie pool from behind her back, just so you can have lesbian sex in it?

Currently, I was in a pink top and a pair of pink gym shorts, while Rouge was in a black top and a pair of black shorts. The sun was shining outside for the both of us.

Just then, when things got hot out here, I looked around and saw no one.

Rouge turned to me and said "This is a lovely day. A kiddy pool" she pointed to my kiddy pool with water in it "garden hose" she saw one of my garden hoses hooked to a water knob "and the grass itself."

I put my hands near the sides of my top, ready to pull it up. "I never got a chance to show what you're about to see to Sonic. Would you like it?"
Rouge nodded as she sat and prepared to undress. "Yeah. As long as I show what I do with Shadow."

With no one to see it, I lifted up my top and showed my breasts, as did Rouge. Well, my boobs were medium size and Rouge's were large.

Furry tits, fun for all ages!

"What do you think Ames? Is my bosom good for you?" Rouge asked me curious.

I sat down with he and said "Beautiful."

Rouge looked around. "At least neither Shadow nor Sonic will be here to stop this moment. Just the 2 of us. It's way better for a woman and a woman to be naked with each other."

Yep that’s right; Amy and Rouge are cheating on their lovers, before Shadow even met Makarov. Guess infidelity is ok in the author’s eyes as long as it involves lesbians.

I giggled then prepared to slide down my shorts. "No reason for us to be clothed to do it." After me and Rouge slid off our shorts and panties underneath them, we were naked.

I breathed the air around me. It was fresh and smooth for a naked girl like me to be outside. I laid down then Rouge got on top of my body then started to suck on my breasts. I moaned as I moved my legs around wanting to get the sensation before me. "Mmm! Ugh! Aaaah! Rouge! Don't stop now!" I moaned while Rouge sucked her mouth on my breasts. The bat moved her arms to embrace me while she was giving it to me. "Oh! Right there! No slowing!" I growled happily. Rouge held me tight for a few more seconds and then I came. My juices splashed on the grass near us.

I thought they were fucking in the kiddie pool. You can’t even tell where the author is getting his dolls to fuck each other.

We had a moment's rest then I got into my kiddy pool. "Rougie. I'm waiting honey."

Rouge climbed into the little pool then splashed some water on her breasts for good measure. "Your water's good."

I pointed to my discarded clothes. "When we go inside, we'll just be naked for a while as we wash our clothes."

Rouge giggled. "Sonic was just too shy for you my dear." She then dunked her head in and got the top of her beautiful head wet. "I just earned myself a new girlfriend." I smiled.

The nude bat used her body to get me wet as well. Rouge must be clever and slinky if you ask me. After swimming for some minutes, we had some fun with the garden hose.

Just like how the author’s having fun with his hose.

When Rouge was using, it felt ticklish and I giggled while she splashed me with the hose. Then, we picked up the discarded clothes, brought them to my washer machine and let them run, along with some other clothes I put in there.

"We should shower before we have lunch." Rouge noticed some of the wetness on our bodies.

I looked down then told the bat "You're right there my friend."

We walked into my bathroom then I turned on the shower while Rouge used my toilet. After she flushed, I told her "We don't have any clothes on anyway so..." The 2 of us got in, already naked.

I first washed up Rouge using my pink scrubby, I put some soap on it before I washed my friend. Rouge began to laugh as I washed her delicate breasts. "I may be under-aged for sex, but that won't stop me from doing another woman." I reminded Rouge

Thank you for reminding me of that unfortunate fact as well.

with a finishing the lower region of Rouge, I gave her my scrubby then she washed me up too. After getting my front, Rouge moved the scrubby to my pink furry back. "As long as 2 lesbian lovers work together..." Rouge started then I ended "Not even a weak soldier can stop them."

“A strong soldier on the other hand can ruin our day easily.”

Rouge sat against the shower wall then I sat near her. "You gave much pleasure outside. Now i'll show you, how I prefer to clean up other ladies." Then I began to rub my hands against her belly, then her breasts and her vagina. "Oh yes! Amy! Come one! Like you would've with Sonic! Aah!" Rouge moaned while I was fingering her. "What ever you say you bat!" I shouted happily.

Such an erotic flirt.

Remind me to refer to Scarlett as “you human” the next time I see her.

I then got behind Rouge then continued my rubbing from there. Water splashing combined with lesbian sex. Lovely combination. Rouge then came herself after about 3 minutes of love.

I got up, brushed my hair with my hands then shut off the water. "Nothing better than being a clean yet wet hedgehog." I commented.

Rouge stood herself up then toweled herself dry. "What could we have for lunch?"

I pondered then I said "I have some ramen noodles in the cabinet."

We went to the kitchen without any clothes on, then I started the noodles. Rouge was admiring my ass as I was making the food.

Goddamn; was Shadow that impotent for Rouge to be this horny?!

We then filled our bowls then ate the noodles. I like my noodles hot. Just then, my cell phone rang. I answered the phone.

"Amy's residence."

Then Hargrove's voice was heard "Hello there Ms. Rose. This is OSS Col. Hargrove."

I don’t think I brought this up before, but how was Hargrove able to make contact with and recruit the 300+ women he hired?

I told my phone "What did you want to call me for?"

Hargrove chuckled then said "It's about Sonic."

Rouge saw me gripping my breasts then I said "Cool or what?"

Hargrove told me "I'm afraid not ma'am. Get dressed and come outside."

-Flashback end-

"We met Hargrove outside, as he had already picked up Blaze. He said to me that Sonic was kidnapped. I was crying until you and the colonel hugged me." Amy ended her story.

I can tell how emotionally distressed you were from that lone throwaway line.

Rouge flapped her wings a bit then leaned in with her breasts down. "That was so nice of you to think of groping a woman instead of Sonic for a change."

The bat licked the naked hedgehog's right nipple then she giggled. "And you're very funny when you lick my naked body."

As the 2 were about to kiss, Hargrove knocked then entered. "Bad news from below."

Amy sat with her legs spread. "What was it?"

Hargrove explained "Bright was interrogating Porky, then Porky bit on a capsule in his mouth."

Amy got worried. "Was it poison gas for Bright?"

Hargrove shook his head. "Cyanide. Porky cyanided himself."

And another villain bites the dust, literally this time.

The hypocrisy in this chapter was staggering; where does Amy get off on chastising Shadow for being unfaithful, when she was the one who enticed Rouge to cheat on Shadow?! Asides from that, this chapter was more of the same schlock. At the very least, it’s nearly over.

What did the cyanide for Porky mean? Stick around!

Villains: Emerald, General Scales, Shadow the Hedgehog (K.I.A.), Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo (K.I.A.), Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal (K.I.A.), Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus (K.I.A.), Nacien, Valtome (K.I.A.), Sima Yi, Khaled Al-Asad, Zant (K.I.A.), Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh (K.I.A.), Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku (K.I.A.), Jyabura (K.I.A.), Kalifa (K.I.A.), Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Jerid Messa, Kacricon Cacooler, Buran Blutarch, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch (K.I.A.), Cell, Billy Kane (K.I.A.), Pigma Dengar (K.I.A.), Leon Powalski (K.I.A.), Panther Caroso (K.I.A.), Michelo Chariot, Kyoji Kasshu