Super Smash Sisters: Damsel to Hero

Anything goes...
GorillaGamer

Re: Super Smash Sisters: Damsel to Hero

Post by GorillaGamer » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:16 am

Hoping to see the plot progress a bit more? Well you’re shit out of luck, since the author needs to rub one out again.

"Aim towards the Enemy." Instruction printed on US Rocket Launcher

Thanks Captain Obvious. I’ll be sure to buy from your store again!

Chapter 43: Flashback: Naturism in Hoenn

Smash Mansion

Hideaki Tokuyama walked down the halls of the Smash Mansion. He was walking past doors that weren't closed properly except one. Hideaki could hear girl noises coming from Phoebe's bedroom. He shrugged it off as "Noise making door." then leaves.

“Girl noises”

“Noise-making door”

Clearly the author must be from another dimension if this is what he actually believes.

May and Dawn were walking together hand-in-hand until they could hear the noises. Dawn opened Phoebe's door and she saw to her shock, Phoebe, Lola, Caroline and Cynthia all naked.

How the hell can these bimbos be surprised at seeing lesbian sex, when that’s all they’ve been doing in this fic?!

"May. Nice of you to drop in." Caroline smiled.

May got confused. "What were you doing naked?"

Cynthia smiled. "Phoebe and us were uh... having special minor and adult sex."

That’s an odd way to say “Chris Hansen’s coming for my predatory ass.”

May rubbed her head, while Dawn was starting to take off her clothes. As Dawn's panties flew into May's face, the Hoenn trainer flicked them away. Now Dawn was naked.

Phoebe motioned for clothes off. "Get rid of those clothes May. You won't need them for now."

May sighed then stripped off all her clothing. Now fully naked, May sat with her mother and Lola. "I've been thinking May." Caroline said.

May looked to see her mother's breasts and face. "What?"

Caroline gripped her daughter's shoulders. "Me and Lola were thinking of marriage. Would you like it? 2 mommies to take care of your needs?"

May replied "Yes." with a smile.

Wha, did Norman die off-screen or something?

Lola sat with her knees crossed. "Even sexual needs?"

"Yes."

Phoebe sat straight. "Well. This goes back to Hoenn, before we met Hargrove."

-Flashback-

Hoenn

(Phoebe's POV)

Oh boy, another POV flashback. Just in case the previous one didn’t satisfy the audience of this trash.

We drove to a special nudist camp where only girls are welcomed.

The camp would shut down two years later, following an incident involving a transgender woman.

I walked up to the receptionist. She had red hair and was nude.

"'Scuse me, but where can I find Caroline?" May asked the receptionist.

The receptionist pointed "She's out in the park."

May nodded. "Thanks."

We walked to the lockers then took off all our clothes. By the time a woman saw me and May come out, we were naked. May must've liked my beautiful tanned body.

The 2 of us walked until I could see the nude forms of Whitney, Flannery and Cynthia playing together.

How convenient that all these high-profile trainers have nothing better to do than chill out in some nudist camp as opposed to doing their jobs.

I waved "Hi guys!"

The 3 nude girls noticed us and waved back.

I sat down with the 3 as May went on hearing some other womanly noises. "What are you guys doing?" I asked Flannery.

Flannery smiled. "We were playing patty-cake without our clothes on. That's why we decided to come here."

Whitney patted her breasts. "Oh, and we can swim and make love here."

Cynthia fixed her blonde hair. "We wanted you to join us. So I called you and you got the message."

I giggled. "Thanks for the message Cynthia. I kinda like breasts by the way."

Eh, I’m more into thighs but whatever.

Flannery lifted her legs up so I could see her pubes. "May is kinda cute when she is walking around naked. Isn't she Phoebe?"

I looked to May who was at the water fountain. "She sure is."

Cynthia laid me down then I told her "This is my first time doing this in public. Make it special, please?" Cynthia grinned "Just hold on tight!" then Cynthia began to eat me out. While the blonde trainer was enjoying the tastiness of my vagina, I moved my legs high up so women around could see them yet I kept my breasts uncovered. "Oooh! Oh yeah! Cynthia! Eat into me!" I moaned with pleasure. I moved my hands and began to pinch my cute erect pink nipples. "They make cute lesbos." Whitney said as she was on top of Flannery. "Nothing's better than girls cumming in love." Flannery smiled. "Mmmmgh! I'm gonna cum! I'll burst! CYNTHIA!" I screamed as I came.

Cynthia and I rested then we looked at each others breasts. "You must be getting more chicks and less guys with those!" I admired.

This is like the third or so time that a character has salivated over Cynthia’s breasts, leading me to believe that she’s a personal favorite of the author.

Also, “more chicks and less guys.” Do all the men in the Pokémon universe have some strange dislike of breasts?!

Cynthia chuckled. "And you're just quitting with guys and moving to women sex!"

As we laughed, I could hear May approaching. Me and Whitney got up first and May was with her mother and Lola, also naked.

"Where did you find them?" I asked.

May pointed. "I saw my mom in the fountain with Lola. She was having fun with her."

Caroline knelt down for her daughter. "I was right after all. Being naked around women is a lot more fun."

Lola pressed her big breasts against Caroline's back. "Oh Caroline! You're so sweet like that!"

May spread herself for Caroline and Lola. "I'm all ready when you 2 are."

Caroline patted her breasts to her daughter. "Have it your way my girl."

Just as the 3 were about to start a threesome, I heard an intercom come on. "Will May please come up to the locker rooms please?" I wasn't sure if it was a man or a woman.

May and the rest of us walked to the locker rooms and saw Col. Hargrove guarded by 2 marines.

I thought this was a girl’s only camp.

"Thanks for taking the message people." Hargrove nodded.

Whitney fixed her hair. "Why'd you call us?"

Hargrove stood up. "It's about some kidnapped smashers."

-Flashback end-

"Outside, Hargrove told us of the smashers that got kidnapped, even Pikachu." Phoebe concluded.

Lola was about to cry. "Oh that was so cute. You make me so happy!"

And this is where the author blew his load for the 43rd or so time. The fic would’ve been over a long time ago had the author not thrown in as many body pillows as possible.

That was a lovely flashback story for May. See you next time!

Heroines: Peach, Zelda, Samus, Daisy, Rosalina, Midna, Ruto, Nabooru, Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong, Ayumi Tachibana, Krystal, Fara Phoenix, Katt Monroe, Miyu, Fay, Amanda, Lucy Hare, Misura Asuro, Eve Law, Kagerou Ujuro, Ethel de Gama, Salov, Krynne, Jenny Fuller, Anne Parks, Julia Schroeder, Emily Saunders, Molly Magara, Ally Hong, Fiona Florence, Palutena, Jody Summer, Kate Alan, Mrs. Arrow, Misty, Daisy, Violet, Lily, Lyra, Kate, Leaf, Dawn, Cheryl, Gardenia, Cynthia, Candice, Greta, Solana, Minami, Phoebe, Flannery, May, Janine, Whitney, Clair, Maylene, Chigusa, Lara Laramie, Zoey, Holly, Luna, Nicolette, Lizabeth, Delia Ketchum, Caroline, Lola, Johanna, Adeleine, Ribbon, Lyn, Micaiah, Mist, Titania, Elincia, Mia, Nephenee, Lethe, Lyre, Sanaki, Sigrun, Marcia, Laura, Lucia, Nailah, Heather, Meg, Jill, Ilyana, Astrid, Tanith, Calill, Ena, Vika, Sheeda, Palla, Catria, Est, Minerva, Norne, Athena, Midia, Elice, Lena, Florina, Farina, Fiora, Vaida, Farina, Karla, Rebecca, Louise, Nino, Lilina, Thany, Tate, Juno, Fir, Clarine, Sue, Miledy, Guinevere, Wendy, Dorothy, Cath, Lalam, Niime, Cecilia, Eirika, Tana, Vanessa. Neimi, Lute, Tethys, Natasha, Amelia, Marisa, L'Arachel, Syrene, Selena, Myrrh, Ethlin, Adean, Briggid, Ira, Diadora, Rackesis, Sylvia, Tailto, Mahnya, Aida, Deet'var, Pamela, Rana, Mana, Lakche, Radney, Yuria, Phee, Femina, Patty, Nanna, Janne, Leen, Laylea, Teeny, Linda, Altenna, Ishtar, Hilda, Tanya, Safy, Machyua, Lara, Karin, Selfina, Mareeta, Tina, Eda, Linoan, Olwen, Amalda, Sara, Miranda, Misha, Brunya, Petrine, Paula Polestar, Kumatora, Meryl Silverbergh, Olga Gurlukovich, Manon Batiste, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat, Chun-Li, Sakura Kasugano, Cammy White, Rose, Ibuki, Makoto, Mai Shiranui, Blue Mary, Li Xiangfei, Hotaru Futaba, Nakoruru, Rimururu, Charlotte Christine de Colde, Cham Cham, Shippu no Reon, Reppu no Hion, Shiki, Rinka Yoshino, Saya, Mikoto, Minto, Mina Majikina, Iroha, Suzuhime, Angelica, Benten, Taki, Seong Mina, Chai Xianghua, Sophitia Alexandra, Cassandra Alexandra, Setsuka, Isabella 'Ivy' Valentine, Talim, Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Amy Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Raye Hino/Sailor Mars, Lita Kino/Sailor Jupiter, Mina Aino/Sailor Venus, Rini/Sailor Mini Moon, Amara Ten'ou/Sailor Uranus, Michelle Kaioh/Sailor Neptune, Trista Meioh/Sailor Pluto, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, Cynder, Ember, Bianca, Sheila, Frau Bow, Sayla Mass, Mirai Yashima, Christina Mackenzie, Emma Sheen, Fa Yuiry, Leina Ashta, Roux Louka, Elpeo Puru, Elle Vianno, Kayra Su, Chan Agi, Rain Mikamura, Allenby Beardsley, Nami, Nico Robin, Nefertari Vivi, Videl, Android 18, Pan, Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka, Temari, Tenten, Hinata Hyuga, Hanabi Hyuga, Granny Chiyo, Tsunade, Shizune, Anko Mitarashi, Kurenai Yuhi, Rukia Kuchiki, Orihime Inoue, Yoruichi Shihouin, Soifon, Momo Hinamori, Rangiku Matsumoto, Yachiru Kusajishi, Nanao Ise, Nemu Kurotsuchi, Hiyori Sarugaki, Lisa Yadomaru, Mashiro Kuna, Yuzu Kurosaki, Karin Kurosaki, Ururu Tsumugiya, Chizuru Honsho, Tatsuki Arisawa, Isane Kotetsu, Kiyone Kotetsu, Retsu Unohana, Kukaku Shiba, Matsuri Kudo, Konoka Suzunami, Shiyo, Mizuho Asano, Rurichiyo Kasumioji, Kanisawa, Ryo Kunieda, Kyoko Haida, Mai Suzuki, Mahana Natsui, Michiru Ogawa, Ran'Tao, Miyako Shiba, Sun Shang Xiang, Diao Chan, Zhen Ji, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Yue Ying, Xing Cai, Oichi, Ginchiyo Tachibana, Ina, Kai, Nene, Kunoichi, Gracia, Aya

H.Q. Personal: Bright Noa, Col. Stanley Hargrove

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Nikolai, Marth, Roy, Ike, Fox Mccloud, Falco Lombardi, Wolf O'Donnell, Pikachu, Pokemon trainer with Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard, Lucario, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Pichu, Zhuge Liang, Kanbei Kuroda, Hanbei Takenaka, Motonari Mori, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Wei Yan, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, Jiang Wei, Sgt. Foley, Kenichi, Cpl. Dunn, Pvt. James Ramirez, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery (K.I.A.), Officer Terry, Officer Burton (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wade (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wells, Pvt. Sandler, Pvt. Morgan (K.I.A.), Pvt. McCord, Pvt. Anders, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

Villains: Emerald, General Scales, Shadow the Hedgehog (K.I.A.), Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo (K.I.A.), Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal (K.I.A.), Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus (K.I.A.), Nacien, Valtome (K.I.A.), Sima Yi, Khaled Al-Asad, Zant (K.I.A.), Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh (K.I.A.), Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku (K.I.A.), Jyabura (K.I.A.), Kalifa (K.I.A.), Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Jerid Messa, Kacricon Cacooler, Buran Blutarch, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch (K.I.A.), Cell, Billy Kane (K.I.A.), Pigma Dengar (K.I.A.), Leon Powalski (K.I.A.), Panther Caroso (K.I.A.), Michelo Chariot, Kyoji Kasshu
Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
A quote from Project AFTER
Gorillagram only gets sexual stimulation from playing Pokemon Reborn and its derivatives.
A quote from Andrew himself

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:33 pm

We’re at the penultimate chapter and surprise, there’s actual plot development in it. Shocking, I know. Let’s get this chapter over and done with as quickly as possible.

You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you. In company with our brave Allies and brothers-in-arms on other Fronts, you will bring about the destruction of the German war machine, the elimination of Nazi tyranny over the oppressed peoples of Europe, and security for ourselves in a free world. Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped and battle hardened. He will fight savagely. But this is the year 1944! Much has happened since the Nazi triumphs of 1940-41. The United Nations have inflicted upon the Germans great defeats, in open battle, man-to-man. Our air offensive has seriously reduced their strength in the air and their capacity to wage war on the ground. Our Home Fronts have given us an overwhelming superiority in weapons and munitions of war, and placed at our disposal great reserves of trained fighting men. The tide has turned! The free men of the world are marching together to Victory! I have full confidence in your courage and devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full Victory! Good luck! And let us beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking. General Dwight D. Eisenhower

I’m sure the author thinks that slapping in Eisenhower’s famous D-Day speech in the 44th chapter makes him look smart. All it does is make him look like a massive tool.

Chapter 44: War!

Kremlin, Russia

Russian loyalists loyal to their president try to hold back the A.O.T.N.O. forces. At the stairway, a Russian tries to fire on Garma, but he shoots the guard in the head. "This is the price for the deaths of Porky and others, and Russia will pay for it!" Garma announced.

“Never mind that it was the US who killed our allies, I wanna see some Commies bleed!”

2 Russians fire at Astaroth, but the goliath warrior swung his axe and tore them asunder. "All of Russia will know the power of the New Order!" Astaroth shouted.

Outside, Al-Asad, Cervantes, Ridley, Seth, Geese, Mimet, Cell, Nacien and Ashnard were fighting Russian security guards. Jerid was taking care of the men who would protect the Russian president. Ridley shouted "Those who support Samus, get a short lifespan!"

Oh lighten up Ridley. At least you got accepted into Smash recently; Waluigi still hasn’t received a reply to his letter.

Sima Yi used telepathy and held a Russian by the neck, "Poor matter of life!" then twists the Russian as he screams in pain. Sima Yi then crushes the Russian's throat, killing him. "Nobody says no to Sima Yi!"

Inside, a Russian grabbed a club and charged for Scales. The sharpclaw general killed the poor lad with his claws. "Pathetic. Truly pathetic!" Scales growled at some Russian soldiers, whom he killed as well.

Inside, his office, the Russian president was cowering and soon, Garma and Dozle burst in. The 2 Zabi brothers, aim pistols at the diplomat. "Are you the president?" Dozle demanded. The president stood shaking. "Da. I am in this country."

Garma forced the president into his chair. "You have 10 minutes, abdicate all rule in Europe to Emerald, or suffer everyone in Europe!" The president panicked "Get a camera in here!"

How does one, suffer everyone in Europe, as you chose to put it?

Smash Mansion, Fox's bedroom

Fox came in with Falco and Sonic. Their room that was theirs they couldn't believe it. What was on the floor, were Krystal's, Katt's, and Fara's clothes. Fox had no idea what was going on.

Falco could hear noises from the bathroom. "Hey. Fox, is that Krystal's voice I'm hearing?"

Fox turned to the T.V., "Don't worry. It's my room after all." Sonic propped to the bed. "Let's watch the game." Fox turned on the T.V. and saw a T.V. news broadcast.

"We interrupt your regular broadcast to bring a special bulletin. This one comes from Russia. Ladies and gentlemen, the Russian president." the anchorman announced then the camera zoomed to the Russian president. "I didn't know there were international broadcasts." Fox was shocked. The president got his paper and stated in Russian "This is your president, my good comrades. In order to save lives, I've decided, to abdicate all rule in Eastern Europe, to the New Order. Only if we cooperate with them, can we save millions of lives." Just then, the president threw the paper and begged in English "Smash Brothers! Can you hear me? Smash Brothers!"

I’d rather put my faith in the A-Team to be honest.

Garma turned the camera to him and announced "The Super Smash Brothers are dead! Yet somehow, a Russian said something about a female counterpart to the Smashers. Who are they?" The president got up "You'll find out! When you do..."

Dozle knocked the president cold. Garma said to the camera. "Then come Smash Sisters! We, the New Order will defy you all! Come to Fort Schmerzen! Come! Come and kneel before the New Order!" then Garma smashed the camera will a glass of wine.

That must be one powerful wine glass if it was able to destroy a camera.

Fox turned off the T.V., Sonic got up. "Isn't that Russia's problem?" Falco turned to leave "Who cares? Those Europeans can rot for all I..." Fox looked down "You sure...?" Falco nodded. Just then, the intercom came on.

What the hell is Falco’s problem with Europe; is he still upset over last year’s Eurovision?

"It will be everyone's problem if we don't do something about it McCloud. I saw the broadcast too! Everyone in the mansion, gather to the cafeteria, immediately!" Bright's voice said.

Krystal came out in a towel, Fox was shocked. "Krystal? Were you wetting my bed?" Krystal turned to the bed. "Sometimes."

Lovely. You just wrote Krystal to piss herself in her sleep.

Falco put a hand on his head in frustration. "That's not funny, when you leave your clothes on the floor, even if it's someone else'!"

Krystal smirked then she dropped her towel revealing her naked body, then Sonic and Falco ran off scared. "Sorry I scared off Falco, Fox, but that was lesson teaching." Krystal put a hand on her right thigh.

And Sonic and Falco run away from a naked fox-lady as if she would’ve given them cooties. Clearly Yamagata is a master of wit and comedy.

Fox dropped the remote he was holding. "How could you show off your goods to...?" Krystal turned to Katt and Fara who were still in the bathroom having sex. The 2 Lylatian girls inside were already naked when Krystal was out. "Katt and Fara you mean? I've decided, I'll have a wife instead. Katt Monroe!" Krystal said to Fara "Until you get a lesbian for a wife, you can share Katt with me, and my nude beauty."

Fox sniffled then ran out crying. He knew that Krystal would no longer be his girlfriend.

Lighten up Fox, there’s always hope with that Rosie Palms chick.

Krystal sat near Katt after she had made Fara come. "You did accept my proposal last night didn't you?" Katt turned and smiled.

"I did. Can you imagine this?" Krystal laughed "Oh yes! A good home for us girls, a nice pool, a beautiful gallery, and you, my wife" Krystal lifted her feet to show to the girls. "Tickling and massaging my feet."

The blue vixen then laid herself on her back and put her fingers near her pussy. "Allow me to show what masturbation is." Krystal then started rubbing her fingers on her clit. Krystal was beginning to moan as she rubbed herself. Krystal then brought her left hand up to her breasts then started playing with her left breast. Krystal continued pumping her fingers in and out as she moaned. As time went by, Krystal was moaning louder. "Katt! Fara! Watch closely! Aaaah! See me squirt it out!" Augh!" Krystal screamed. After some more seconds, she screamed "Katt!" as she came. Her juices blasted out of her furry vagina and some splashed onto Katt.

Krystal opened her eyes later and kissed Katt."Now that is much nicer than doing it with guys."

We haven’t seen you doing it with the guys, unless you gave names to your dildos.

Fara lifted a leg. "Aww. Isn't that gorgeous?"

Krystal smiled and said "Yes." Fara wrapped her legs around Krystal's waist. "I sure do dig your body".

Katt purred and groped Krystal's breasts. The feline then brought her hand and poked the vixen's bellybutton, causing Krystal to giggle. "We should shower before going to the lunch room." Katt suggested. Krystal nodded. "Alright."

Outside the room, Toshiie and Keiji were waiting for Krystal to come out. Minutes when Krystal and her companions came out, Toshiie shook Krystal's hand. "So, you finally admitted your feelings for Katt." Keiji laughed.

Toshiie looked down. "I'm sorry you did that in front of Fox. He ran crying to me and he told me about your new feelings."

Krystal looked at Katt then Toshiie. "Thank you Toshiie. She'll make a fine bride."

Smash mansion, cafeteria

The girls and their allies were getting lunch then Bright stood up. "You all know why you were called in. So listen up." Bright turned on the projector and pointed to a picture of Fort Schmerzen.

There must be 400+ people in the cafeteria at the moment, all packed in tighter than a can of sardines.

You know, in case you wanted more proof that the author’s fantasy is utterly ridiculous.

"In 1944, Hargrove's best agent, Lt. James Patterson, destroyed the secret mustard gas facility called Fort Schmerzen." Paula raised her hand. "Isn't that the fort bigger on the Siegfried Line?" Bright nodded then flipped the projector to a WWII picture of a German controlled railroad.

"Now, Emerald has restored the fort to full operation. There are train routes that bring prisoners from local towns. My gut feeling is that Emerald is planning something big." The Earth fed flipped to a group of rangers. "We're going to permanently wipe this fortress of evil off the map! We formed a team of Army rangers handpicked from the U.S. Army. They'll bring enough high explosives to reduce Schmerzen to ashes, once and for all."

Those rangers are gonna last half a chapter before getting blown up, I can feel it in my gut.

He then flipped to a German airfield, "First, we will take out the airfields so the enemy can't radio for air support." then Bright flips to a patch of A.O.T.N.O. battle plans "Second, we'll have some fine ninjas steal whatever plans and documents they can find." Bright then flips to show some radio towers. "Third, we'll sever the lines of communication for Schmerzen and the rest of the world. If they call back their armies while we're attacking Schmerzen, we're in for trouble." He then goes back to the rail-yard picture. "Fourth, the rangers and the girls will intercept and commandeer one of the P.O.W. trains that heads for the fort. It is the Trojan Horse, that delivers us to victory." He then turns pictures to the lower levels of Schmerzen. "Finally, from there, the ladies will fight their way to Schmerzen lower grounds, kill Emerald, plant the charges and get the hell out of there."

Hargrove turns off the projector and points to Krystal, Chun-Li, Amy, Lyn, Jody, Manon, Sakura and Peach. "Krystal there, has volunteered to lead the attack on the lower levels of Schmerzen with some of her best girls."

Krystal nodded. "Correct Stanley."

I believe I’ve said this before, but a few of the girls seem to get significantly more screen time than the others, like Krystal over here. Almost makes the harem of 323 pointless in the overall grand scheme of things.

Hargrove blushed. "Next time Krystal, address me as Colonel Hargrove." He then looks at the Schmerzen pictures. "Just make sure any P.O.W.s you encounter are cleared of the blast."

Bright turns to the group. "Dismissed! Pack up and be ready!"

The girls and men cheer. Igrene looked up. "Victory will be in our reach!"

Louise turned to Clarine. "My darling. Should we make it, I'll make us a fine dessert."

Clarine grinned. "I hope we can be relieved of stress for that."

Krystal walked by and rubbed Clarine. "That will do for now Clarine. That will do." Then Krystal leaves with her hips swaying.

With the way this chapter ends off, it seems that Yamagata was planning on ending this fic soon. Indeed there is a single chapter left, though I wonder if it will have the entirety of the battle, or more pointless sex scenes. We can only find out once we get to it.

The battles are yet to come! Who will be the victor? मैं तुम्हें फिर से जल्द ही मिलते हैं आशा है!

Heroines: Peach, Zelda, Samus, Daisy, Rosalina, Midna, Ruto, Nabooru, Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong, Ayumi Tachibana, Krystal, Fara Phoenix, Katt Monroe, Miyu, Fay, Amanda, Lucy Hare, Misura Asuro, Eve Law, Kagerou Ujuro, Ethel de Gama, Salov, Krynne, Jenny Fuller, Anne Parks, Julia Schroeder, Emily Saunders, Molly Magara, Ally Hong, Fiona Florence, Palutena, Jody Summer, Kate Alan, Mrs. Arrow, Misty, Daisy, Violet, Lily, Lyra, Kate, Leaf, Dawn, Cheryl, Gardenia, Cynthia, Candice, Greta, Solana, Minami, Phoebe, Flannery, May, Janine, Whitney, Clair, Maylene, Chigusa, Lara Laramie, Zoey, Holly, Luna, Nicolette, Lizabeth, Delia Ketchum, Caroline, Lola, Johanna, Adeleine, Ribbon, Lyn, Micaiah, Mist, Titania, Elincia, Mia, Nephenee, Lethe, Lyre, Sanaki, Sigrun, Marcia, Laura, Lucia, Nailah, Heather, Meg, Jill, Ilyana, Astrid, Tanith, Calill, Ena, Vika, Sheeda, Palla, Catria, Est, Minerva, Norne, Athena, Midia, Elice, Lena, Florina, Farina, Fiora, Vaida, Farina, Karla, Rebecca, Louise, Nino, Lilina, Thany, Tate, Juno, Fir, Clarine, Sue, Miledy, Guinevere, Wendy, Dorothy, Cath, Lalam, Niime, Cecilia, Eirika, Tana, Vanessa. Neimi, Lute, Tethys, Natasha, Amelia, Marisa, L'Arachel, Syrene, Selena, Myrrh, Ethlin, Adean, Briggid, Ira, Diadora, Rackesis, Sylvia, Tailto, Mahnya, Aida, Deet'var, Pamela, Rana, Mana, Lakche, Radney, Yuria, Phee, Femina, Patty, Nanna, Janne, Leen, Laylea, Teeny, Linda, Altenna, Ishtar, Hilda, Tanya, Safy, Machyua, Lara, Karin, Selfina, Mareeta, Tina, Eda, Linoan, Olwen, Amalda, Sara, Miranda, Misha, Brunya, Petrine, Paula Polestar, Kumatora, Meryl Silverbergh, Olga Gurlukovich, Manon Batiste, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat, Chun-Li, Sakura Kasugano, Cammy White, Rose, Ibuki, Makoto, Mai Shiranui, Blue Mary, Li Xiangfei, Hotaru Futaba, Nakoruru, Rimururu, Charlotte Christine de Colde, Cham Cham, Shippu no Reon, Reppu no Hion, Shiki, Rinka Yoshino, Saya, Mikoto, Minto, Mina Majikina, Iroha, Suzuhime, Angelica, Benten, Taki, Seong Mina, Chai Xianghua, Sophitia Alexandra, Cassandra Alexandra, Setsuka, Isabella 'Ivy' Valentine, Talim, Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Amy Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Raye Hino/Sailor Mars, Lita Kino/Sailor Jupiter, Mina Aino/Sailor Venus, Rini/Sailor Mini Moon, Amara Ten'ou/Sailor Uranus, Michelle Kaioh/Sailor Neptune, Trista Meioh/Sailor Pluto, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, Cynder, Ember, Bianca, Sheila, Frau Bow, Sayla Mass, Mirai Yashima, Christina Mackenzie, Emma Sheen, Fa Yuiry, Leina Ashta, Roux Louka, Elpeo Puru, Elle Vianno, Kayra Su, Chan Agi, Rain Mikamura, Allenby Beardsley, Nami, Nico Robin, Nefertari Vivi, Videl, Android 18, Pan, Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka, Temari, Tenten, Hinata Hyuga, Hanabi Hyuga, Granny Chiyo, Tsunade, Shizune, Anko Mitarashi, Kurenai Yuhi, Rukia Kuchiki, Orihime Inoue, Yoruichi Shihouin, Soifon, Momo Hinamori, Rangiku Matsumoto, Yachiru Kusajishi, Nanao Ise, Nemu Kurotsuchi, Hiyori Sarugaki, Lisa Yadomaru, Mashiro Kuna, Yuzu Kurosaki, Karin Kurosaki, Ururu Tsumugiya, Chizuru Honsho, Tatsuki Arisawa, Isane Kotetsu, Kiyone Kotetsu, Retsu Unohana, Kukaku Shiba, Matsuri Kudo, Konoka Suzunami, Shiyo, Mizuho Asano, Rurichiyo Kasumioji, Kanisawa, Ryo Kunieda, Kyoko Haida, Mai Suzuki, Mahana Natsui, Michiru Ogawa, Ran'Tao, Miyako Shiba, Sun Shang Xiang, Diao Chan, Zhen Ji, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Yue Ying, Xing Cai, Oichi, Ginchiyo Tachibana, Ina, Kai, Nene, Kunoichi, Gracia, Aya

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Nikolai, Marth, Roy, Ike, Fox Mccloud, Falco Lombardi, Wolf O'Donnell, Pikachu, Pokemon trainer with Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard, Lucario, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Pichu, Zhuge Liang, Kanbei Kuroda, Hanbei Takenaka, Motonari Mori, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Wei Yan, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, Jiang Wei, Sgt. Foley, Kenichi, Cpl. Dunn, Pvt. James Ramirez, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery (K.I.A.), Officer Terry, Officer Burton (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wade (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wells, Pvt. Sandler, Pvt. Morgan (K.I.A.), Pvt. McCord, Pvt. Anders, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

Villains: Emerald, General Scales, Shadow the Hedgehog (K.I.A.), Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo (K.I.A.), Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal (K.I.A.), Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus (K.I.A.), Nacien, Valtome (K.I.A.), Sima Yi, Khaled Al-Asad, Zant (K.I.A.), Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh (K.I.A.), Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku (K.I.A.), Jyabura (K.I.A.), Kalifa (K.I.A.), Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Jerid Messa, Kacricon Cacooler, Buran Blutarch, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch (K.I.A.), Cell, Billy Kane (K.I.A.), Pigma Dengar (K.I.A.), Leon Powalski (K.I.A.), Panther Caroso (K.I.A.), Michelo Chariot, Kyoji Kasshu
Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
Gorillagram only gets sexual stimulation from playing Pokemon Reborn and its derivatives.

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:23 am

Well it’s finally here, the conclusion to this miserable pile of goat shit. And shock of all shocks, it’s as bad as you’d expect it to be.

"Ultimately, you must forget about technique. The further you progress, the fewer teachings there are. The Great Path is really NO PATH." Morihei Ueshiba

Well this quote is spot on, if you consider the fact that the author forgot whatever technique they had when writing this thing.

Chapter 45: Taking the Air Show

Airfield, Germany

Germans were on patrol to watch for enemy planes and helicopters coming in. They would be on night patrol ready to take off at anytime. Suddenly an officer came in to see his crew. It was morning.

"Guys, I'm sure you've had a busy morning watching for enemies, but Scales said no helicopter is to pass." the officer said in German.

A pilot rubbed his head. "Ja. I must be tired."

Another pilot prepared to walk. "So, let's eat up and shower while our planes refuel and rearm."

In the tower, a radar operator was drinking into his coffee and listening to his music player, when suddenly, he saw 4 red dots on his radar. This would be bad soon.

How nice of the story to warn us how bad it’ll be soon.

"Sir? You won't believe this." The operator said in German.

Scales got up from his seat and saw the radar. "So, the vixen flies her hide over here."

The Germans and Zeons panicked at the dots came closer. "No need to panic, I'll be waiting for her in my office, personally..." Scales told his men then left for his office.

4 helicopters were heading for the airbase. Krystal was seen in one mounting up on a machine gun. Katt, Fara, Kagerou and Miyu were her passengers. "Mansion tower, this is Bottle 3-9. We're heading for the target."

Command responded "Copy that. Move in and take out the airfield."

Krystal radioed some other helicopters. "Just remember, if Scales is there, he is mine to handle."

“If it’s one of the other villains though, I’ll leave them for you to deal with.”

Cassandra responded "Okay Krystal."

Gracia from her radio responded "Fine by me."

The helicopters flew in over the airfield and Bottle started firing rockets at the planes. Krystal fired her machine gun at the radio tower. After many bullets, the radio tower toppled over. Thus cutting off enemy communication.

From another helicopter, Titania fired a grenade launcher at a grounded HIND. "Slaughter that!" Titania taunted. Ilyana took a grenade and dropped into a docked German fighter. It blew up and Ilyana gave a thumbs up. "I just hope I was not at an empty stomach." Ilyana smiled.

How the hell were you able to butcher that quip so well? No seriously, I’m at a loss here. Yamagata turned a simple joke into a confusing mess; likely because he had no blood flowing in his brain.

"Attention all personnel, we have a code-red emergency! Helicopters are circling over us and taking out the base! Any Anti-Air gunners are there, respond!" A German intercom warned.

A German ran for an AA gun. He fired at a helicopter. From that helicopter, Petrine took a stolen RPG, and fired it at the AA gunner, killing him. "This is exciting for a day like this!" Petrine admired.

An OpFor with an RPG came out to the open. "RPG!" the pilot shouted. Katt sniped the bad guy.

As the air battle continued, Krystal's helicopter landed. "Go go! Head out!" Krystal ordered her team to split up.

While the team split, Krystal fought on and was faced by 5 primids. "You're pancake." A Russian taunted.

*gasp* Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?!

Suddenly, a jeep drove in and killed the Russian and his primids. Then Fox McCloud appeared from the jeep.

Krystal was shocked "What are you doing out here Fox?"

Fox shook his head. "I did not ever want this place to be your grave, even if you are no longer my girlfriend."

“My virginity gives me super strength!”

Krystal nodded "Alright you adorable vulpine."

Fox blushed "Whatever you think."

Krystal's radio went off, "So you made it in." Scales' voice was on the radio.

Krystal smirked "Do you know who I am?"

Scales was getting angry "Yes."

Krystal gripped her radio tighter. "You're worst nightmare." then threw the radio apart. She looked at Fox who took a gun from a dead German. "Ready?"

Fox nodded. "Yes."

The 2 foxes fought on through many Germans in the base. They fought some in the library area.

Could you keep it down in there, people are trying to read.

Upon reaching Scales' office, Krystal entered and saw Scales hitting her on the head with a chair.

Fox and Scales fought with their fists. As some of Fox's blows barely grazed Scales, the Sharpclaw general responded by giving a headbutt then a body blow to Fox.

Krystal tried to reach for a pistol but Scales stepped on her hand. "Not this time, girl." Scales grinned. He then continued to stomp her until some of her ribs were broken. Krystal thought "He just cracked a bunch of my ribs, I never saw anyone with that much determination."

Well I’ll be, Scales did more damage to the Smash Sisters than all the slain villains combined.

Scales shook his head. "You... I should have killed you on Sauria long ago."

Krystal was getting tired. "There's no way, I'll be your slave."

Scales took his helmet off. "I guess that leaves me to find a more deadlier manner." but before Scales could get closer, Fox got up and stabbed Scales with his own sword. Krystal took the chance and jammed her staff hard into the reptile's manhood.

Either this is a take that against General Scales, or the author’s got some interesting kinks.

"How'd you like it?" Fox taunted.

Scales got some grenades out "You will both, die, with MEEEEE!" he shouted and pulled the pins of the grenades on his chest.

Evidently, Scales knew this fic was coming to an end, so he figured he might as well go out with a bang.

Fox dove out the window taking the general and his grenades with him. The result on ground level was an explosion that even a whole village could hear. Scales and Fox were blown up.

Krystal had time for a grin "Fox... Falco... I have done it... I killed Scales at last..." then she went unconscious.

Did…did the author actually kill off Fox for his OTP to survive?

Fort Schmerzen

Makarov slammed his coffee table. "What? Scales is dead?"

Kacricon kneeled. "Yeah. I looked at the report and Scales was blown away."

And as usual, the villains are immediately updated on the situation. I blame Sima Yi for their omnipotence.

Makarov threw his vodka bottle aside. "Who would've done it?"

Kacricon looked up. "Krystal."

The Russian looked at Imran Zakhaev's picture. "No time for panic yet. I'll teach the world a lesson, no one will never forget."

Seth, Cell and Geese walked by the casualty board and saw General Scales added onto it. "So... Scales has fallen." Seth smirked.

Cell held a finger up "And so today ends another episode of wasting time with Scales. I was given sexist comments from him at lunch."

Attempting to conquer the world, killing millions in the process? No problem!

Saying sexist comments during lunchtime? You monster!

Logic. This story has none.

Geese rubbed his chin "What's your response?"

Cell smiled evilly "Pin a hate letter to Scales' grave. See if his spirit gets angry."

Alright then. Just don’t come crying to me when his spirit haunts your dumb asses.

Field Hospital

Krystal could see in her vision, a shadowed Fox telling her "I got you here in time. You'll be okay my friend." when she fixed her vision, it was Toshiie Maeda who said it to her. "There you are."

Krystal looked up. "Where's Fox?"

Toshiie knelt by the blue fox's bed. "When I saw Scales and Fox dying, Scales was just with his head remaining and Fox got his front half blown off. I rushed in and brought you back here."

Krystal wanted to sit up but her broken ribs just kept her down. "Did Fox...say anything to you before he died?"

Toshiie nodded. "He wanted me to tell you, he would be proud in the heavens for you to marry Katt. He also said that you are now free to build your own team if you like."

Yep, I was spot on about Fox dying for the authors benefit. Why wouldn’t I be?

Krystal smiled "Like Fox had Star Fox?"

Toshiie put his hands on his waist. "Of course."

Krystal pointed to herself. "What did the doctor say 'bout my ribs?"

The young warrior looked at the bandages on Krystal's body. "He said you'll be okay by morning." Toshiie prepared to walk away "Get well soon my friend."

I refuse to believe that her broken ribs would be completely healed after a day’s rest.

And that’s it for this fic, and I am fucking glad it’s over. This was an incredibly tedious fic to slog through, between stock sex scenes that were as arousing as roadkill, action set-pieces that when not copy-pasted from the previous one, were even worse than the lemons, and a plotline that was so generic yet overblown, you’d expect it to have come from some cheesy C-grade action film from the 80’s.

The villain line up was a complete mess, as if the author threw a bunch of names into a hat and picked them out randomly, as well as ignoring any allies said villains had in their respective games. Case in point, why did the author opt to pick Valtome from Radiant Dawn, yet ignored the rest of the Begnion Senate? Or why he picked Shadow the Hedgehog, yet opted to execute Eggman off-screen for no reason. Finally, why would these villains willingly obey Emerald, when she has nothing going for her outside of being a Tabuu rip-off?

The heroines are an even worse case; putting aside the ridiculous amount of them, it was evident that Yamagata had his favorites among the 300+ girls, often showering them in screentime while most of them got dumped into a plot hole. Case in point, Krystal received an enormous amount of screentime in this fic, while Nino was never mentioned again after her brief appearance in chapter two when the Smash Sisters was initially formed. Speaking of which, there were hints in chapter two that some of the girls, notably the antagonistic ones could cause some trouble with the others over their ideals, which could’ve been interesting to read about. However that plot point was dumped in the same plot holes as the antagonistic girls because they weren’t the author’s favorites. If the author really wanted to write a Smash fic revolving around female empowerment, he should’ve condensed the group from 300+ to around 30 or so, a far more reasonable number if I say so myself. The same thing can be said for the villainous group, shrink the group in half and take out that shitty Tabuu clone.

As for the scenes that didn’t involve the Smash Sisters? They could’ve been removed completely, and the plot wouldn’t be effected in the slightest. And take out all the lemons involving underage characters, that shit’s disgusting.

Overall, this isn’t the worst fic I’ve read, but it’s definitely one of the most boring. Heck, Yamagata gives Masked fucking Rider Roy a run for his money when it comes to writing boring shlock. As for what I’ll mock next, I think I’ll take a little break to think about what I mock next, outside of updating that Dragonlord0 fic I’m doing if the slacker decides to update.

Thank you all for reading my mock, I’ll see you another time.

Scales is out of the picture, but so is Fox. Ще се видим.

Allies: Captain John Price, Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask, Soap Mactavish, Gaz, Eagle, Nikolai, Marth, Roy, Ike, Fox Mccloud (K.I.A.), Falco Lombardi, Wolf O'Donnell, Pikachu, Pokemon trainer with Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard, Lucario, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Pichu, Zhuge Liang, Kanbei Kuroda, Hanbei Takenaka, Motonari Mori, Katsuie Shibata, Keiji Maeda, Toshiie Maeda, Wei Yan, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, Jiang Wei, Sgt. Foley, Kenichi, Cpl. Dunn, Pvt. James Ramirez, Officer Morrison, Officer Astrachan (K.I.A.), Officer Stuart, Officer Emery (K.I.A.), Officer Terry, Officer Burton (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wade (K.I.A.), Pvt. Wells, Pvt. Sandler, Pvt. Morgan (K.I.A.), Pvt. McCord, Pvt. Anders, Morimasa Sakuma, Shogen Yamaji, Hideaki Tokuyama, Yasumasa Sakuma, Katsumasa Shibata, Nagayori Murai, Katsumitsu Fuwa, Ieyoshi Haigo, Yoritsuna Miyogi, Katsuteru Menju, Iekiyo Yasui

Villains: Emerald, General Scales (K.I.A.), Shadow the Hedgehog (K.I.A.), Ashnard, Blood Falcon, King Boo (K.I.A.), Seth, Geese Howard, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Eugeal (K.I.A.), Mimet, Telulu, Byruit, Rubeus (K.I.A.), Nacien, Valtome (K.I.A.), Sima Yi, Khaled Al-Asad, Zant (K.I.A.), Vladimir Makarov, Victor Zakhaev, Cervantes de Leon, Astaroth, Samurai Goroh (K.I.A.), Darkrai, Ridley, Spandam, Rob Lucci, Kaku (K.I.A.), Jyabura (K.I.A.), Kalifa (K.I.A.), Dozle Zabi, Garma Zabi, Jerid Messa, Kacricon Cacooler, Buran Blutarch, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Porky Minch (K.I.A.), Cell, Billy Kane (K.I.A.), Pigma Dengar (K.I.A.), Leon Powalski (K.I.A.), Panther Caroso (K.I.A.), Michelo Chariot, Kyoji Kasshu

ConcernedGamer

Post by ConcernedGamer » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:59 pm

Congratulations on surviving that train wreck, GorillaGamer. It certainly takes endurance to get through something so padded and repetitive.

I still feel dumbfounded at witnessing authors take up self-crippling tasks of injecting an endless slew of characters into a single fanfic, thinking quantity means quality. Even if the author hadn't done that, however, this fanfic would still have been a mess.

StabbyKobold

Post by StabbyKobold » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:00 pm

Good work, GG. This fanfic was amazingly dull.

Aside from the scenes that catered to the author's sexual kinks, character names were practically interchangeable, as who they were had no influence on their actions. I don't think I saw a single conversation that stretched for more than three exchanges of dialog before the subject was changed. And the boring and repetitive action scenes of lesbians versus foreign enemy soldiers too stupid to live - it got old more than forty chapters ago. Good riddance.