Yugioh: The Divine Conspiracy

Anything goes...
GorillaGamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Yugioh: The Divine Conspiracy

Post by GorillaGamer » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:16 am

A new day, a new chapter of this shit to mock. It may look harmless on the surface, but it’s where the author shows his true colors, colors that date back to some of his earlier works.

Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the characters in this fic. They’re the property of their respective creators.

Note: Any made-up cards/skills will be underlined and will get their effects explained in their introductory chapters.

Warning: There will be a fairly short lemon in this chapter

Chapter 56: Waifu Wipeout!

MS Loyalist Headquarters

Astolfo was in a most cheery mood as he arrived at the Loyalist Headquarters and walked through the frontdoor. He had dealt a most successful obliteration to Krishna and his infantile crusade and was more than ready to do the same to those worthless Waifu admins that have blighted humanity for too long.

Yes, they’ve been a total scourge to humanity by committing the heinous crime of…releasing a shitty gacha game.

He had taken a seat in the lobby and picked up a magazine to read when he was soon interrupted by someone clearing their throat, the pinkette looking up and saw Chloe standing before him.

“Ah, hey Chloe. Did you see what we did earlier today?” He inquired.

“Naturally. I saw how perfectly you dealt with that imbecile and his pathetic, pathetic review. How he even came to the conclusion that it was worth creating is beyond me.” Chloe chimed in, shrugging her shoulders casually. “Anyway, Niki-chan wants to see you in her office now. Come, I’ll take you there right now.”

Nodding in confirmation, Astolfo hopped up off his seat and followed the blue haired girl to her lover’s office, opening the door and gestured at Astolfo to take a seat, with Chloe closing the door behind her and took a seat as well. “Ah, it’s good that you’re able to come. The Loyalist Army has been booming as of late.” Nikita greeted the pinkette.

Well it has been a while since they were last on screen, so I figured they must’ve benefitted from not showing up in this trainwreck.

“Really?! That’s good to hear.” He smiled back at her.

“Indeed; during the war against the rebellion, several of our commanders have shown me an exemplary performance and have risen to the rank of commanding officer in their respective platoons. This combined with the surge in technological advancements we’ve discovered and we’re on our way to becoming a global military power. Once the demons and angels have been dealt with, we can combine forces with the Hunter Association to begin rebuilding Japan, and soon enough, the entire world.” The young general continued, showing off a billboard that listed the names of several soldiers who had went above and beyond the call of duty and were rewarded for doing so.

Who wants to bet that these “exemplary commanders” are the ones that he faps to?

“It shouldn’t be too hard, especially if our foe is occupied with making shitty reviews.” Chloe smirked, earning a chuckle from Nikita.

“Quite right. I happened to watch it in its entirety, and it was the most pitiful thing I’ve ever seen. You can tell that Krishna was trying to brainwash us when he pulled the whole ‘feminist propaganda’ card, but it fell flat on his face as he lost the support of many of his followers. Mark my words, the Divine Powers will fall by the end of this month!” She stated.

Brainwash you? What, was he hoping to put subliminal messages in his review, causing the viewers to start screeching over the mere mention of feminism as if they’re the strawmen that constantly haunts this author’s dreams?

“Hell yeah! Let’s do the humane thing and put a bullet in his—” Astolfo began psyching himself up, only for Nikita to raise a hand in the air.

“Patience, mister. Before we can launch a second attack on Tsukiji Kongangi, we must ensure that we don’t get caught up in a two-front war. Therefore, we’ll need to focus our energy on dealing with the Waifu Rebellion first. According to what intel my spies have gathered, the Waifu Rebellion only have two bases to their name; you’ll be taking on their forward base, while I’m having a meeting with Melia and her Angels on when they can deal with their main headquarters.” She explained to her guest.

“Cool!” The pinkette chimed in, before realising something. “W-Wait, are you sending me to clear out an entire base on my own. Look, I know those Waifus are incompetent as shit, but surely they can handle a lone soldier attacking their base.”

But you forget, you have a copious amount of plot armor. No level of competence could ever hope to match it.

“True, hence why we’re not sending you on your own. This mission will be the perfect opportunity to see if one of our latest stars has what it takes to become a commanding officer.” Chloe reassured him, pressing a button on her walkie talkie and raised it to her mouth. “Millefie, you are to report to Niki-chan’s office, pronto!”

The trio waited patiently for the newcomer to arrive for a few moments where soon enough, a brisk knocking echoed through the room. Informing the person on the other side that they can come in, the door slowly opened as a very pretty girl in her late teens entered the room, bowing politely before her superior officers and took a seat. Her hair was a light shade of brown, with two bangs of sorts resting on her shoulders, her calm pink eyes quietly gazing at the pinkette. Her outfit consisted of a baggy grey hoodie, a dark green bomber jacket over said hoodie, and a pair of baggy dark grey trousers matched with dark grey loafers.

I have no clue who she is, but her design kinda reminds me of Chiaki, so she’s alright in my books.

*Yawn…* “You called me…?” Millefie inquired, yawning as if she had just woken up from a deep sleep.

“You know that opportunity you’ve been hoping for? Well I figured it’s about time you get said opportunity; you are to assist Astolfo in destroying the forward base of the rebellion, and if he deems you worthy, you’ll get the promotion you’ve been hoping for. So no slacking off this time.” Nikita reminded her sub-ordinate.

“Y-Yes ma’am…” The grey-haired girl replied, stifling a quick yawn as Chloe turned to Astolfo.

“Please keep an eye out for her; as one of our newest members she still doesn’t understand just how depraved the Waifu rebellion is. Sure, she may seem lazy but once she gets going, there’s nothing that can stop her.” She requested the young man.

Yet you’re willing to trust her with a guy that only thinks with his dick? Steller logic right there.

“Alright then, I will.” He pledged his ally, turning to face the newcomer. “So, Millefie is it? I’m Astolfo, it’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“N-Nice to meet you too. Come, I’ll show you what the Iwa Oh is like; you’re gonna love it.” She smiled at him, taking his hand before quickly dragging him out of the office, with Nikita and Chloe chuckling amongst themselves upon witnessing such a sight.

“And…there! Your hot chocolate is finished!” Millefie chimed happily, handing Astolfo the warm mug as the two lounged around inside her tank. The teenage girl had spent quite a bit of time and money refurnishing the interior to turn it into a makeshift living space, with all the basic necessities she needs as well as a gaming PC to pass the time.

Ah, she’s a shut-in. Kinda like those waifu soldier strawmen you like beating up. Yet we’re supposed to see here in a better light, because reasons. Wanna tell us what’s up with that, author?

“Thank you! You’re a lot cheerier than you were back in the office.” The pinkette smiled, noticing the newfound vigor in his companion’s step.

“I find this place to be a lot more comfortable than the main headquarters, it’s why I spend the majority of my life here.” She replied, taking a seat beside him after turning on the tank’s autopilot and programmed the route to their destination in.

“That may be so, but you can’t spend your entire life cooped up in here. Live a little and enjoy the fresh air, once we get rid of the demons of course.” Astolfo requested, with Millefie raising a hand to her chin.

Well with how little we’ve seen of them, they may as well have been exterminated. Seriously, what’s the point of having this fic set in the Shin Megami universe if you’re gonna cut back on the demons? Scratch that, where the fuck is Jack Frost?! It’s been 30+ chapters since we’ve seen him.

“I suppose you’ve got a point…” The grey-haired girl conceded, taking a sip of her hot chocolate. “While we’re waiting for the tank to arrive, are there any questions you’ve got?”

“Yeah, which waifu agents are we up against today?” He asked.

“To my knowledge, we’re going to be fighting Aileen, Mira and Reika. From what I’ve heard, they’re some of the toughest agents of the Waifu Rebellion, and they’re really mean.” Millefie answered.

“I see…and have the Loyalists recruited any new agents?” Astolfo asked a second question.

“Oh, plenty!” The grey-haired girl chimed happily. “Several talented men and women have offered their services to the army to replace the traitors and have more than proved their worth. As you heard, I was one of the latest members to join the army and have worked hard to earn the chance to get promoted. Hopefully, I can do well enough to succeed in my endeavour.”

Oh, you will. The author likes you enough to have his self-insert fuck you, hence why you’re even here in the first place.

“Don’t worry, I’m very confident that you’ll succeed in your mission to defeat these wretched waifus.” The pinkette supported her, the grey-haired girl giving him a sigh of relief.

“Thanks for believing in me.” Millefie smiled, waving her hands at him before directing her attention to her PC. “While we’re making our way to their base, shall we play a fangame together? I’m sure a savant like you would be able to give me some advice.”

But of course, what would this fic be without pointless fangame shilling?

“Sure! Which game will you be playing?” Astolfo inquired, taking a seat beside her.

“Reborn. I’ve started a new file, but I’m stuck on the gym battle against Shelly. Any advice you can give me? My starter of choice was Torchic if that helps.” She answered.

“Well my advice is to teach it Fire Pledge and use it to change the weather as soon as possible. That way, it’ll be easy for you to change the field into a burning one, enabling her Pokémon to get decimated by the chip damage. I will say that she is the wake-up call to players who thought that Reborn would be an easy ride, so proper preparation is essential.” He offered a suggestion, checking over her team as she took his advice to heart and performed the necessary steps before initiating the gym battle. Though it seemed she struggled in the beginning, she was eventually able to pull through and secure a victory. “Congrats, Millefie! You did it!”

Well he’s not wrong in that Shelly is A LOT harder than the previous gym leaders at this point in the game. Still don’t get the point of this asides from establishing Millefie as a protagonist

“All thanks to your advice, Astolfo!” She cheered, grasping his hands firmly as the ground began quivering and quaking. “Ahh! We must be at their base. Come on, we’ve got some villains to slay!”

Nodding in confirmation, Astolfo quickly followed her up the ladder, the duo popping their heads out of the hatch as they saw the imposing building before them, sporting some impressive fortifications, moreso than he had expected. Getting into position, Astolfo got onto the mounted machine gun and began firing at the fortified walls, the pinkette letting out a coo of surprise as the lasers tore through the bricks like a hot knife through butter. “Wow! This thing rocks!” He cheered in awe.

That’s the perks of being a woman in the Metal Slug universe; you get busted ass tanks given to you for free.

“Wait until you see the heavy artillery.” Millefie chimed in, diving back into the tank and hopped onto the main console and began moving the mounted cannon, a whirring noise echoing throughout the tank and the cannon began gathering energy before firing a large laser beam at the front gate, incinerating it and any nerdlings who was unfortunate enough to be within the blast radius. Once the smoke died down, the duo saw a horde of nerdlings charged recklessly at the tank, with Astolfo sighing in disbelief.

“You’d think these morons would know not to bumrush a tank of this calibre.” He stated in disbelief, with Millefie flicking on a switch to activate the mounted machine guns on the tanks’ sides, the nerdlings getting massacred in a hailstorm of gunfire. Realising that they’ll need some more firepower, the nerdling general requested for back up with a few heavy calibre jeeps barrelling towards the large tank. “Uh-oh, they’re bringing out the big guns.”

More combat with the entertainment value of a dead skunk; nothing new to see here.

“That’s all?” Millefie replied cockily, flipping a second switch on her console as a few airborne mines shot out of the two exhausts on the tank, flying slowly towards the jeeps. With the propellers soon shutting off, the mines plummeted to the ground, creating a series of explosions that destroyed all the jeeps and killed dozens of grunts, including the general. With the worthless cannon-fodder eliminated, the duo resumed their attack on the base, firing rapidly into it as a series of explosions rocked the building, causing it to blow up and collapse as a helicopter managed to fly away in time, with Millefie bringing up the sight on her periscope. “That’s our targets alright, looks like they want to give us a few parting words.”

“You accursed soy-suckers! How dare you attack our base unprovoked!” Reika screeched at the heroes, who were intimidated by her pathetic hissy fit.

You’re giving me mixed vibes here; were they, or were they not intimidated by the pathetic display?

“Yeah, yeah, fuck you!” Astolfo replied bluntly, flipping her off with the wicked waifu gnashing her teeth in anger.

“You soy-fuckers have ruined gaming for us all; slobbering over your perfect Mary-Sues without sexualising them, it’s fucking disgusting and I will never forgive you for your sins against gaming.” Aileen snarled at the pinkette. “You and your shitty fangames have caused a flood of uninspired games to plague the market and overpopulate it with shit that you proudly tote as “historically accurate” when that couldn’t be further from the truth. And it’s all the fault of that vile temptress Melia!”

“What even are you saying anymore? It’s like you can’t form an argument to save your life, so you just spew a whole load of buzzwords in the hopes of generating anger from your opponent, so they’ll slip up.

The sad thing is that this is what debates have boiled down to in this day and age.

Well I’ve got news for you; it won’t work on us since you’re the most pathetic bunch of motherfuckers I’ve ever seen. And I like how you cast the blame to Melia for your failures, so allow me to educate you, you worthless peasants.” Millefie began, hopping out of the hatch to confront the villains, taking in a deep breath to prepare herself.

Oh boy, this is going to be rich…

“What the fuck did you just fucking say about Melia, you little bitches?! I'll have you know that she graduated at the top of the class in Axis High University and have been involved in numerous secret raids on Team Xen and scored over 300 confirmed kills. She trained with the embodiment of time and space and is the top agent of the Storm Chasers! You are nothing to her but a pile of worthless dust to be blown away in the wind. She will wipe you the fuck out with precision strikes the likes of which has never been seen before in Aevium history, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about her?! Think again, fuckers. Melia has a cabal consisting of all the top trainers from Aevium, Reborn, Ayrith as well as her allies throughout the world, so you better prepare for the Storm-9 you maggots. The storm will wipe out the pathetic little things you call your life. You're fucking dead, bitches. She can be anywhere, anytime, and can kill you with over seven hundred Pokémon, and that's not including the legends she has under her command. Not only is she extensively trained in Pokémon battles, but she has a vast arsenal of superpowers that she will use to wipe your miserable asses off the face of the continent, you piece of shits. And to top it all off, she has a vast harem of lovers that are just as strong as her, and will decimate you for her before making sweet, passionate love all over your graves. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your smartass comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you idiots would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price. She will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, bitches!” She threatened the villains, the three wicked waifus quivering in fear before they began bawling their eyes out.

My fucking side are in pain from all the laughing I’ve done for the last ten minutes. This utter lunatic of a writer copy-pasted the infamous ‘Navy SEAL’ copypasta but rewrote it to glorify his blonde waifu. It’s the most pathetic thing I’ve seen in a long time, and I’m loving every minute of it!

“Pl-Pl-Please, spare us…we’re unarmed!” Mira begged pathetically, the duo looking at them in disgust. Giving him the all clear, Astolfo fired his machinegun at the waifus, the lasers slaughtering them as the chopper soon exploded into thousands of tiny pieces.

“What a pathetic bunch of losers, glad we killed them off. The world will thank us for getting rid of them.” Astolfo sighed in content.

“Yeah. Anyone who talks about Melia that way has forfeited their right to exist.” Millefie stated, with the pinkette agreeing with her.

And there it is; the author’s true colors that he proudly displays. Anyone who dislikes his waifu, for whatever reason, isn’t considered a human in his eyes.

“Anyway, we better report this to Nikita, I’m sure she’ll want to hear the good news.”

Diving back into the tank, they closed the hatch door and made their way to the main console, the grey-haired girl hopping onto it and began clicking away at the keys. Soon enough, the main screen flared to life, a somewhat surprised Nikita on the other end. “Oh, you completed the mission already? Well done, Millefie.”

“It was easy; those waifus were barely any trouble.” She beamed proudly.

“Well in that case, you’ve more than earnt your promotion. The Loyalist Army could use more agents like you.” The young general promoted her sub-ordinate, with Millefie jumping for joy as she and Astolfo briefly hugged each other. “Now, now, I understand your elation, but I have a more important mission for you; we’re going to raid the Yamato Perpetual Reactor.”

Ah yes, because as you know, Tayama is due for his punishment despite losing everything he has.

“A-Already?” Astolfo inquired, with Nikita nodding in confirmation.

“Correct. My scouts have reported rumors of a civil war brewing within the Divine Conspiracy, with the facility being the main battleground. From what I’ve heard, several of their top commanders have fallen already. I’ll need you two to head on over there to join up with the rest of our allied forces, consisting of the Angels of Aevium, the rest of your gang and an elite squad of hunters.” She answered, shutting off the transmission as Millefie began putting in the co-ordinates and activated the engine, the tank groaning once more before it began moving again.

“Well since we’ve got some spare time to burn, why don’t we have a little…fun?” The grey-haired girl smirked, adjusting the lights to set in the mood.

Evidently, the author was upset about the lack of sex scenes inside a tank, so he decided to write one himself.

“By fun, you mean—” The pinkette began.

“Yes, sex. Grazia told me about how talented you are in bed and I wanted to see for myself. Don’t worry, I’m above the legal age.” Millefie confirmed his suspicions.

“Well if that’s what you want, then I’m more than happy to educate you as well.” Astolfo agreed, with Millefie shooting him a smile as they made their way to her designated sleeping area, which looked and felt a lot more comfortable than Astolfo had expected. The duo began stripping themselves down, with Millefie left in nothing but her pink lace bra and matching lace panties as the pinkette’s eyes widened in surprise. “W-Woah! Your breasts are larger than I expected!”

I figured that the boob-hungry boob would slobber over her breasts. Par for the course with this creep.

“Yeah, my baggy clothes keep them well hidden.” Millefie giggled, cupping her surprisingly large breasts in her hands and eyed up the pinkette as he was left in only his white panties, a large bulge poking out to greet her. “Oh, looks like someone’s excited.”

“Heheheh, I guess you can say that…” Astolfo chuckled quietly, the duo hopping onto the grey-haired girl’s bed.

Lemon starts here. If you don’t like it, you can skip it.

Embracing each other warmly, the duo began kissing each other passionately, their hands rubbing up and down each other’s backs. Astolfo soon moved from Millefie’s face and began kissing her soft neck, his tongue gliding up and down it as the grey-haired girl cooed in bliss.

“Ahhh…” Millefie sighed in bliss, petting the pinkette’s head. “That’s the stuff.”

“Heheh, I’m glad you find my tuition beneficial.” Astolfo smirked happily, his hands moving up to unbuckle his lovers’ bra and free her breasts, the soft orbs of flesh jiggling lightly in the air. Almost instantaneously, his hands moved to her breasts and began caressing them gently, his fingers tweaking her aroused nipples tenderly. “S-So soft!” He moaned in ecstasy.

“Teeheehee, Grazia was right when she said that you’re a breast-lover.” Millefie giggled lightly, moving her hands down to Astolfo’s waist as she began caressing his clothed erection with her hands, a low moan escaping from the pinkette’s lips as his meat was getting fondled.

Bog-standard grope and kiss fest to start this lemon; say what you will about the guy, but at least he’s consistent.

The duo continued stimulating one another in the hopes of getting the other to cum first but were at a standstill. Realising this, Astolfo lowered his head and began suckling on her soft breasts, his tongue gliding up and down her nipples as Millefie cooed in bliss once more. “A-Ahh! Don’t stop!” She begged, tightening her grip on his erection.

“Alright then.” Astolfo agreed, continuing his oral massage of her breasts as his right hand dug under her panties and began fingering her moist pussy with his digits, her pre-cum staining the soft fingers. Realising what game plan Astolfo was attempting to pull off, Millefie quickly lowered his panties and began stroking his firm cock, the throbbing organ quivering in the cold air as the pinkette moaned in bliss. His drool now coating his lovers’ breasts, Astolfo began sucking on them a little harder than before, his hand picking up the pace with its thrusting as the grey-haired girl’s body began quivering slightly in ecstasy, an indication that she was about to let loose. With a strangled moan of joy, Millefie came onto Astolfo’s fingers, the pinkette retracting his hand and began licking her cream off his digits. “Mmmm, tasty!” He savoured the delicious substance.

I never got the whole ‘eating one’s cum’ fetish that’s popular in smut fics like this. Is there some reason author’s pull this crap all the time?

“Ahh…seems that you’re still raring to go. Allow me to help you achieve a release.” She smiled, gesturing the pinkette to lay on his back, which he did. Taking the firm cock in her hand, she began licking the tasty sausage in her hand momentarily, before enveloping it into her mouth and began sucking on it, with Astolfo letting out a loud moan of bliss.

“Gah! I can feel my guts getting sucked out.” The pinkette cooed over getting his Go-Gurt getting sucked by his lover, the grey-haired girl lowering her hand to fondle his balls.

Thank you for ruining my childhood with your shitty food references, asshole.

Squeezing them gently in the hopes of having him burst, Millefie continued her oral gratification for a few minutes, frowning at the sight of Astolfo not cumming her.

‘There got to be something else I can do to make him cum…’ She pondered in her mind, before a sudden realisation struck her mind. Readjusting her body momentarily, she wrapped her big breasts around his member and began rubbing them up and down the thick shaft, sucking the trembling head as it began oozing pre-cum.

“W-Wow! Your breasts are amazing!” Astolfo gasped in awe, his hips unconsciously pumping themselves in a mindless dance of pleasure. Millefie, smirking over discovering her lovers’ weakness opted to pick up the pace on her gratification, a mischievous glint in her eyes as she saw his legs trembling on the spot. A guttural moan escaping from his mouth, Astolfo’s cock blasted an insane amount of soy sauce onto Millefie’s face and chest, catching the teen off-guard. “S-Sorry about that. Allow me to make it up to you…” He apologised sheepishly, with Millefie wondering what he was planning to do, only to gasp in shock as she saw the pinkette lower her panties and began licking her sweet pussy, a pleasured moan escaping from her lips.

I don’t know if it’s just me, but this lemon’s going awfully fast, as if neither participant is able to last over five minutes before cumming.

“Y-Yes…” She whimpered in bliss, watching her lover gratify her sweet spot with his tender tongue as he greedily lapped up her tantalising juices to savour, his fingers probing her moist lips to enter her warm cave. Soon enough, the digits found themselves inside her vagina and began prodding and poking at her insides in an attempt to make her cum, an effort that succeeded as the pinkette had inadvertently rubbed up onto her G-Spot. With a loud yelp of bliss, Millefie came all over Astolfo’s face, covering it with her love honey as the pinkette greedily ate it all up.

“Mmmm…delicious. But I bet you’ll be wanting the main course now, do you?” Astolfo purred, with Millefie getting on her hands and knees, her cute ass sway side-to-side slowly.

“As Grazia put it back then; would you kindly use your golf club to smack my Andrew Ryan about?” The grey-haired girl requested, smiling at the pinkette.

“Certainly. After all a man chooses, a slave obeys.” He replied, rubbing his cockhead against her lips before sliding it into her pussy,

Oh for fucks sake author! Were you really that impressed with your Bioshock roleplay that you had to reuse it?!

the pinkette allowing Millefie a few moments to get herself in a comfortable position. Once she gave him the green light, he began thrusting his firm member in and out of her begging snatch, the newly promoted commander moaning in bliss.

“Ahh! Aah!” She panted for joy, her slender body filled with an incredible pleasure as the meaty tool continued to probe her wet insides, pre-cum staining her once clean bed with their love. Astolfo maintained a firm grip on her waist, his hands moving up to rub and caress her soft belly as he maintained his vigorous momentum of lovemaking, his cock enveloped by her warm juices. Lifting her body up to embrace her, Astolfo began peppering Millefie’s tender neck with a few kisses, his hands moving up to caress her soft breasts once more, her body quivering with joy as an unexpected feeling welled up from within her.

‘Hmmm…she’s nearly finished already? Ah, must be her first time…’ Astolfo deduced, with Millefie letting out a cute moan as she came all over his rock-hard tool. Retracting his still-hard member out of her snatch, the pinkette sighed with bliss and sat down, the grey-haired girl turning around and stroked his member a few times, with Astolfo helping in bliss as she shot his load onto her soft hands.

Well I’m glad that’s over. But seriously, what was the point of this? At the very least all the other lemons had some set-up, however small it was. Here, it was the literal equivalent of a quick fling after punishing the villains for not liking the author’s waifu.

“S-Sorry about that…I-It was my first time.” Millefie apologise, with the pinkette petting her shoulder affectionately.

“No need to apologise, I blew my load quickly during my first time.” He reassured her, lying back on the bed and sighed in content. “But for now, we should get some rest. This next mission will be quite the doozy.”

“Yeah…some sleep would be nice.” The grey-haired girl let out a yawn, lying down on the bed and drifted to sleep, with Astolfo following suit.

I’m sorry if this mock wasn’t as satisfying as the previous chapters, but this was a disaster in written from. There was barely any effort put in, and all it amounted to was a shitty fight scene and a shitty lemon. Hopefully the next chapter has more material worth poking fun at.

The lemon has ended, it’s safe to read now

I apologise if the lemon was a littler shorter than you hoped for, but I’ll make it up to you in the final chapter by writing one that all of us, me included will enjoy. But before we get to that point, we have a worthless tosser to deal with. See you later everyone!

Astolfo’s group:
Astolfo
Roland
Chevalier D’eon
Boudica
Blair Flannigan
Micaiah (W.I.A)
Sothe
Jack Frost

Dawn Brigade:
Micaiah (W.I.A)
Sothe
Nolan
Edward
Leonardo
Laura
Aran
Ilyana
Meg
Pelleas (not an actual member, but is a close associate of them)

Pokemon Fangame Community/Starlight Studios:
Ame
Kymmi
Cain
Aya (Pearl Hairpin reclaimed)
Hardy (Reborn)
Titania
Amaria (Sapphire Bracelet reclaimed)
Julia
Alice
Charlotte (Diamond Earring reclaimed)
Laura (Not associated with the Fire Emblem Laura)
Saphira
Luna (Emerald Brooch reclaimed)
Serra
Bennett
Adrienn
Anna/Nostra (POW) (Amethyst Pendant reclaimed)
Noel/Nomos (POW)
Radomus
Corey (POW)
Heather (POW) (Ruby Ring reclaimed)
Shelly (POW)
Dr. Connal
Julius (Rejuvenation MC)
Melia
Venam
Saki
Amber
Aelita
Nim
Erin
Crescent
Ren
Maria/Mariannette
Valerie
Risa Raider
Scarlett
Shiv
Aurora
Garret
Richard
Rosetta
Hardy (Desolation) (K.I.A)
Amelia
Nora
Damien

The MS Loyalist Army:
General Nikita
Chloe
Perche
Ami
Ulala
Marco
Tarma
Eri
Fio
Grazia
Loretta
Norah
Odette
Annette
Nowan
Millefie

Allies:
Sanaki
Sephrian
Oliver
Clover
Light
Akame
Kurome
Fujiwara
Skins
Flynn
Isabeau
Jonathan
Walter
Hallelujah
Commissioner Gordon

The Forces of Heaven:
Merkabah
Gaston (K.I.A)

The Forces of Hell:
Lucifer

Plasma Tech:
Ghetsis Harmonia
N/Natural Harmonia Gropius
Anthea
Concordia

The Divine Powers:
Krishna
Odin
Maitreya (Defeated)
Zhong Kui (Defeated)
Medusa (Defeated)
Loki (Defeated)
Quetzalcoatl (Defeated)
Seth (Defeated)
Baal (Defeated)
Elysion
Alma
Amber
Izabella (K.I.A)
Aisha
Mira (K.I.A)
Aileen (K.I.A)
Reika (K.I.A)
HMT (K.I.A)
Beecham (K.I.A)
Aswang (K.I.A)
Agalia (K.I.A)
Arsinoe (K.I.A)
Halle (K.I.A)
Mahiru (K.I.A)
Chunyan (K.I.A)
Molly (K.I.A)
Ichima (K.I.A)
Louise (K.I.A)
Gisee (K.I.A)
Emma (K.I.A)
Franke (K.I.A)
Teresa (K.I.A)
Julia (MS) (K.I.A)
Esther (K.I.A)

The Divine Conspiracy/Order of Ancients:
Tressa Colzione/The Grandmaster
AI (Human form)
Roboppi (Human form)
Ophilia Clement
Cyrus Albright
Olberic Eisenberg
Primrose Azelhart
Alfyn Greengrass
Therion
H’aanit
Flavius
Septimius
Pothinus
Shesha
Missy (Defeated)
Harold (Defeated)
Bandit Keith (Defeated)
Flamvell Dilly (Defeated)
Maximillion Pegasus
Gansley
Crump
Johnson
Nezbitt
Leicther
Sartorius Kumar
Varis
Specter
Lekain (K.I.A)
Hetzel (K.I.A)
Valtome (K.I.A)
Numida (K.I.A)
Jarod (K.I.A)
Tayama
Abe (Defeated)
General Wolfgang (K.I.A)
Big Smoke
Ryder
Sweet Johnson
Carl ‘CJ’ Johnson
Niko Bellic
Roman Bellic
Johnny Klebitz (P.O.W)
Mario (CEO of Nintendo)
Luigi (Chief of Staff of Nintendo)
Wario (Head of the Marketing Team of Nintendo)
Waluigi (Head of the Development Team of Nintendo)
Antasma
Gentarou Hongou
Nagisa Nijisaki
Teruaki Kubota
Kagechika Musashidou
Dio (Zero Escape: VLR)
Charles zi Britannia
Senator Armstrong
Admiral Greyfield
Anvil (K.I.A)
Meathook (K.I.A)
Colt (K.I.A)
Greasy Steve (K.I.A)
King Dick (K.I.A)
Triple 6 (K.I.A)
Pretty Boy (K.I.A)
Caesar (Ride to Hell) (K.I.A)
Julius (Fire Emblem)
Ishtar (Fire Emblem)
Junko Enoshima
Yasuke Matsuda
Mukuro Ikusaba
Nagito Komaeda
Yuuto Akimaya (K.I.A)
Jaern
Zenith
Persephone
Reukra
Taen
Professor Maple (K.I.A)
Lin
Solaris
Sirius
Taka
Blake (P.O.W)
Cal (P.O.W)
Fern
Madame X
Nastasia
Madelis
Neved (P.O.W)
Geara
Zetta
Professor Jenner
Professor Larkspur
Rick (K.I.A)
Brite
Gloria
Scarlet
Marcus
Professor Gobline
Radius (K.I.A)
Redi
Sam (K.I.A)
Elia (K.I.A)
Lavius (K.I.A)
Lavia (K.I.A)
Baron (K.I.A)
Connor
Leon
Texan (K.I.A)
The Joker
Harley Quinn
The Riddler
Two-Face (Condemned)
Bane (Arrested)
Mr. Freeze
The Penguin (Condemned)
Mr. Zsasz (Condemned)
Clayface (Condemned)
Killer Croc
Deathstroke
Deadshot
Firefly (K.I.A)
The Electrocutioner (K.I.A)
Shiva (Condemned)
Maxie Zeus (K.I.A)
The Mad Hatter (Arrested)
The Ratcatcher (Arrested)
Hush (K.I.A)
Scarface (Condemned)
The Ventriloquist (Condemned)
Killer Moth (Arrested)
Scarecrow (K.I.A)
Black Mask (K.I.A)
Prometheus (K.I.A)
The Great White Shark (K.I.A)
The Calendar Man (Arrested)
Ra’s al Ghul
Talia al Ghul
Poison Ivy
Professor Strange (Condemned)

The Freedom Cult:
Dagda
Nanashi
Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
A quote from Project AFTER
Gorillagram only gets sexual stimulation from playing Pokemon Reborn and its derivatives.
A quote from Andrew himself

StabbyKobold

Post by StabbyKobold » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:24 am

I'm utterly lost whenever I read this fanfic. I’ve said it before, but I feel it needs repeating. I don't know who anyone is. I don't know who the heroes are, because everything they do is either selfish or deplorable. I don't know who the villains are, because they're so ineffective that they pose no threat. I don't know what their personalities are, because the author banks on me knowing the characters beyond the realm of his own story. He simply plucks villains and heroes from other works ad nauseam and expects the readers to fill in the blanks, when he fails to give them more depth and nuance than a Petri dish.

With that set aside, the author’s latest attempt at “humor” via emulating AVGN is just a pitch perfect example of how tone-deaf he is, and how blatant the purpose of this story’s existence is. He made the villains into a ridiculous caricature of the people whose opinion he dislikes. He’s been doing so all along, he’s just stopped pretending now. I’ll admit that AVGN comes off as a crass and needlessly angry critic, but the things he review are in general objectively bad – that’s not the kind of thing you want to use as a strawman for your opposition. This entire story is just a pointless and childish approach to dealing with criticism of things the author likes.

GorillaGamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by GorillaGamer » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:00 am

@StabbyKobold: You hit the nail on the head when it comes to the author’s lack of subtly in regards to his AVGN chapter. It’s a flat-out admission on what the author’s true goals are; punishing those who dislike the thing that the author likes. However, I am a little curious over another comment you made; how exactly are the heroes deplorable? They’re most certainly self-centered, but they haven’t done anything that could be considered villainous.

I apologize for the long absence, but between getting ready for the whole quarantine, and getting heavily invested in Doom: Eternal, the time simply slipped away from me. On a more positive note, the author deleted his sequel for this fic, saying that he plans on re-uploading it after he’s fine-tuned it enough. So with that in mind, let us delve into this chapter with our head held high.

It’s time to punish Tayama for being a degenerate tosser once and for all. And since Fire Fist got some new support recently, what better way to punish him than with a duel?

Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the characters in this fic. They’re the property of their respective creators.

Note: Any made-up cards/skills will be underlined and will get their effects explained in their introductory chapters.

Chapter 57: Terminating Tayama 2: Judgement Day

Comparing this thing to Terminator 2 is the equivalent of comparing a McDonalds burger to a steak from a 5-star restaurant.

1.5 kilometres from the Yamato Perpetual Reactor

The atmosphere in the air was intense, the allied forces waiting patiently for Astolfo and Millefie to arrive on the battlefield. While they were waiting, a few of the heroes opted to get in some extra training in.

“Hyaaah! Wayaah!” Walter psyched himself up, swinging his blade against a few empty cans lined up on a broken-down car, knocking them over with ease and finesse.

What did those poor antique cans ever do to you, Walter?

“Walter, I get your enthusiasm, but it’ll do you no good to tire yourself out before the battle.” Jonathan attempted to ease his comrade.

“No can do, I’ve been hoping to see Tayama squirm for a long time, and this is the best chance I’ve got. About time that revolting tosser gets his due punishment.” He quickly replied back.

“With Tayama gone, and Hallelujah by our side, we can convert the Ashura-Kai from an enemy, to an ally. This will no doubt make the war effort a lot easier.” Isabeau chimed in, going through a few reports emailed to her via PDA.

So it’ll now become the equivalent of stealing candy from a dead baby then? Then again, a dead baby has more competence than the “villains” of this fic.

“Whatever the case, I just hope that Astolfo doesn’t get held up by—oh? Speak of the devil…” Roland began, the group turning their attention towards the incoming tank as it soon ground to a halt, the hatch on top opening up as Astolfo and Millefie crawled out to greet their allies. “Astolfo! How’s it going?”

“Roly! It’s been going well. We destroyed some more of those wicked waifus, all thanks to Millefie’s amazing tank!” The pinkette grinned, the duo’s clothes a little ruffled, something which Micaiah picked up on immediately.

“I knew it! I knew you two would fuck each other’s brains out!” She giggled triumphantly, covering her mouth with her hand.

Predicting that the author self-insert would fuck is as predictable as saying the sun will rise today.

“Is that so?” Saki inquired, shooting a smirk towards Julius. “Look out Jules, you’ve got some competition coming after you.”

“If you say so…” The young man commented, with Astolfo turning towards him with an intrigued look in his eyes.

“Oh…who are you exactly?” He inquired.

“I’m the author’s personal self-insert. Expect my skills in the bedroom to get brought up all the time.”

“I am Julius; loyal servant and Interceptor of the Angel Goddess, Melia. Since she’s your ally, I will fight alongside you for now. But turn your blade against her and I will end your life.” He pledged, twirling his ornate spear in his hands, with various decals of the Angels decorating the weapon.

“Don’t worry too much about him, he’s just devoted to his duty.” Melia giggled lightly, petting her loyal servant’s head affectionately. “That being said, we did receive a couple of unexpected guests for our little group.”

“Unexpected—” Astolfo began, only for his eyes to light up upon seeing the mentioned guests. “Clover, Light! So good to catch up with you again!”

“Indeed, I know that Clover was looking forward to it the most, since she kept clutching her deck fervently.” Light greeted the pinkette.

“Can you blame me? My Fire Fists received some much-needed support; can’t wait to teach that mouldy old Tayama a lesson with my new cards!” Clover cheered.

Oh boy, another duel I have to sit through. Let’s just hope it isn’t a drawn out one as that’ll be the absolute worst.

“Unlikely. Roland told me that Tayama threw his deck at him in a fit of rage over losing. Then again, he could’ve replaced it with another one, so you may get your chance.” Blair interjected.

“Whatever the case, we can’t let that criminal plague Japan any longer.” Chevalier declared; a deafening roar soon echoed throughout the area as a car they never expected to see arrived on the scene. The car soon ground to a halt, the doors opening slowly as a figure stepped out of it, the mist dying down to reveal…Batman?

Batman?! The last time he showed up, he was made to look like a complete fool before the author’s underage merchant waifu. I’ve always had a soft spot for redemption arcs, so let’s see how good—

“B-Batman?! You’re alright! I thought you were out of commission after Tressa shot your kneecaps.” Sothe sighed a breath of relief.

“The Batman that was gunned down outside Arkham was some other vigilante dressed up as me. To my knowledge, he made a full recovery. But with Tressa revealing my identity, I had to ensure that my allies don’t suffer any retribution attacks, hence why I staged my death. Additionally, with the Joker and the other criminals escaping Gotham, it gave Catwoman and several of the lesser known villains an opportunity to seek fame and glory by causing chaos in Gotham, hence why I was unable to arrive here as soon as I can.” He explained his side of the story. “My sincerest thanks for dealing with them while I was occupied with the others.”

Oh, I see…the “Batman” that was shot wasn’t the real one, but some vigilante inspired by him. Another bullshit retcon, as expected from this dumpster fire.

“It’s no trouble, though we do apologise for allowing a few of them to get killed by Tressa and her top agents. She’s always five steps ahead of us from the look of things.” Boudica replied.

“Tressa has always been our most dangerous adversary; her careful manipulations and superhuman intelligence has established her as the top of the food chain. It explains why Spacea and Tiempa were head over heels for her, just like they are with Julius.” Crescent chimed in.

“Yet even her intelligence wasn’t enough to predict a joint coup by Tayama and the Joker. Something doesn’t sit right with this scenario at all…” Aelita mused to herself.

Didn’t take them long to figure out that the plan was complete nonsense.

“Seems we’re at an agreement; I’ve done my research on this Tayama, and he doesn’t sound like the sort of person the Joker would willingly ally himself with. Furthermore, his forces would be drastically smaller than those still loyal to Tressa, so a victory for him would be nigh impossible. Whatever the case, we better get to the bottom of—” Batman began.

“Not so fast!” A familiar voice called out, the group turning to see the Ashura-Kai lieutenant and his army of disposable goons. “Mr. Tayama has taken over the Divine Conspiracy and killed that bitch Tressa. We’re gonna celebrate by catching the babes and having a massive orgy within the Yamato Perpetual Reactor.”

Oh, this guy again. Will we finally get a conclusion to that stupid plot point about Micaiah belonging to Tayama?

“Pffft, like I’m sacred of you!” Sothe retorted, infuriating the lieutenant.

“Alright, I’ve kept it in me for so long, but now’s the time to let it out; I hate you Sothe. I hate you because of the fact that your babe Micaiah belongs to Mr. Tayama, not a street-rat like you!” He growled, causing the heroes to look at him oddly.

“Uh, come again?” Micaiah asked, the lieutenant shaking his head in frustration.

“Argh! Fuck this! We’ll just capture the babes and have or way with them, starting with Mel—ARGH!!” The Ashura-Kai lieutenant screamed; his mouth agape as he saw a spear sticking out of his torso.

Well that ended just as I expected; a big disappointment.

“Salacious threats against the Angel Goddess is punishable by death.” Julius quipped calmly, yanking his spear out as the thug gurgled and slumped onto the ground, dying from his wounds.

“K-Kill ‘em all!” An Ashura-Kai thug called out, the group hollering and cheering as they bumrushed the heroes, who all rolled their eyes over the pathetic attack. The Angels intercepted the attack and attacked the enemy squadron with ease, killing some grunts effortlessly as the other allies joined in to punish the enemy soldiers. Astolfo lunged at a grunt and impaled him on his sword, kicking the tosser in the gut as his body was sent flying a few feet. Micaiah dodged an incoming knife-strike and twisted the thug’s arm, who howled in pain as the Maiden of Dawn took the knife and plunged it into his throat, with Sothe slicing the throat of another Ashura-Kai thug. Meanwhile, Blair and Chevalier were standing side by side, parrying and dicing up any enemy hostile that threatened to harm then, the imbecilic Ashura-Kai continuing to mindlessly charge at them. Soon enough, the last of the thugs were dealt with, the heroes sighing in relief upon winning.

At least the slaughter of cannon fodder was fairly short this time around.

“Phew…that was a close one. I’m lucky they didn’t hurt any of us.” Clover commented.

“That may be so, but we must proceed with caution. Who knows what this Joker has in store for us.” Light chimed in, the group of heroes laying siege to the Perpetual Reactor and stormed the building. There, they quickly dealt with any thug foolish enough to challenge them, before ending up in a room decorated in assorted carnival fare, a familiar figure sitting upon a gilded throne.

“Welcome, one and all to Joker’s Funhouse, and this one has 20% more death that the last one!” The Joker cackled manically; his gaze directed towards Batman. “Hey, Bat-Brain! So good to see you again! I knew you couldn’t resist me…”

“But we saw him get shot, puddin’. How could he be raring to go with wounds like that?” Harley inquired, twirling her favorite mallet.

“A few bullets can’t take out the Bat that easily, he can only go down in the most spectacular of ways!” The maniacal clown hollered with glee.

If I were to go down in a most spectacular way, I hope it’ll be a heart attack at the end of the most hedonistic feast/orgy in recorded human history. Hey, who said I was a perfect angel?

“Give it up, Joker. We have you surrounded; we can do this the easy way, or the hard way.” Batman threatened his archnemesis, a familiar vine attempting to snake its way up his leg.

“Awww…did you miss me Bats? I know I did…” Poison Ivy taunted her foe, shooting a smirk in his direction. “Be a good meatsack and I’ll tell you everything…”

“Fine, I’ll humor you. Why did you side with Tayama and stage a coup?” He demanded, crossing his arms firmly.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Let me answer this one; he paid us to kill Tressa. A shame too, since she liked my jokes, but a clown needs his spending money after all.

Well I hope you have no problem with chump change, as that’s all you’re gonna get from that cheapskate.

Just don’t go searching for the bodies; Croc-O’ Boy ate them.” The Joker chimed in, snickering under his breath.

“Their bones were…delicious…” Killer Croc uttered a low growl, eyeing up Batman as if he was his next feast.

“Until we can get to the bottom of this, I’m going to put you all under arrest where you’ll be shipped back to Gotham as soon as possible.” Batman told them, gesturing a few hunters to apprehend the supervillains.

What, that’s it? No show down between Batman and the Joker; it’s just “You’re under arrest!” My expectations were low, but this just shat all over them.

“Whaat?! Oh come on, I was enjoying my time out of that stuffy dump.” Harley sighed in annoyance, feeling the ice-cold cuffs around her wrists.

“Look on the bright side, it’ll have better decorations than before. I mean I hope so since we tore that place up during our escape. Mwuahahahaahahahahaha!” The Joker cackled, with Batman narrowing his gaze at the criminals as he gestured at the hunters to escort the villains out the building, the caped crusader bowing in respect to his allies before following the hunters.

“A shame we didn’t get to fight alongside him any longer, but I guess he needed to keep an eye on those crooks.” Walter sighed, before shrugging his shoulders. “Come on, we’ve got a deadbeat to punish.”

This is the author’s stroke fest for this chapter, isn’t it. Going on and on about how Tayama will be punished for being the second worst villain in the entire fic.

Nodding in approval, the heroes quickly made their way down to the lowest floor of the facility, where they were greeted with a set of heavy iron doors. Pushing them open, the heroes say Tayama standing in front of the large generator, a twisted smirk etched on his face.

“Welcome…I’ve been waiting for you all to see this. Now you will kneel before me as I get crowned the new king of the Divine Conspiracy!” He hollered in hoy. Shooting a glare at Roland. “And I’ll start my reign by executing you.”

“Me? Is this about that whole thing with me stealing your cards? Because you threw your cards at me in a fit of rage over losing.” The blonde man retorted.

Oh for fucks sake, Roland you know damn well why Tayama wants you dead. Do we really need another damn excuse for him to spout his running joke again?!

“That’s not what this is about! I will punish you for stealing my prize, Serra. Yes, Serra. Serra is my prize, and my prize only! I won’t allow some motherfuck—” Tayama ranted.

“Could you please, shut the fuck up about that? It’s getting really old to have you spout the same line, like some mindless anti-fangame NPC. Well guess what? You are the most pathetic, deadbeat motherfucker I have ever seen, not that I ever wanted to see you in the first place. You’re nothing but some ugly bastard that feels the need to make himself look important by forcing little girls to strip for him, using their precious heirloom as a bargaining chip. By my name, I refuse to lose to some worthless tosser who’s such a loser in life that he has to insult the best games ever made, in order to gain a pathetic sense of self-worth.” Clover replied smugly at him, the heroes impressed with her roast as the ugly tosser snarled at her.

Impressive? That was the same shit she spouts all the time, the sole difference being that she brought up that incident with Shelly, which she somehow knew even though nobody told her about it.

“Grrr! How dare you try and steal my prize from me!” He roared, his holographic duel disk rearing to life as his holographic deck shuffled itself. “I’ll crush you with the new Gladiator Beast support I got.”

“You mean the same cards that you carelessly tossed aside? A shame that a noble archetype like them is permanently associated with a worthless loser like you. Very well, I accept your challenge; but I’ll crush you with the new Fire Fist support I got recently.” Clover prepared her own duel disk, staring down her enemy.

“Duel!” Both duellists declared, drawing their opening hands.

Time get some coffee then; I’ll be a minute or two…

(Insert track here: Pokémon Reborn Gym-Battle)

Clover: 4000
Tayama: 4000

“Skanks like you have no right to go first! I activate my skill Gladiatorial Entrance! This allows me to special summon a Gladiator Beast from my deck and activate its effect. Come to me, Gladiator Beast Alexander! Due to it’s effect, it’s unaffected by your spell cards. Now, I’ll summon Gladiator Beast Andal and equip it with Synchro Boost, granting it 500ATK and an extra level!” Tayama declared.

ATK (1900-2400)
Level (4-5)

“Now, I’ll shuffle them both into my deck to Fusion Summon Gladiator Beast Tamer Editor, and activate his effect to special summon Gladiator Beast Andabata, during which I can activate its effect to special summon Gladiator Beast Gaiodiaz from my extra deck. From there, I’ll end my turn with a card facedown.” The villainous tosser smirked at his opponent.

W-Wha…the villain made a somewhat tolerable play first turn? I did not expect this at all.

“Prick! You don’t call Clover a skank and get away with—” Astolfo snapped at the bespectacled man, only for the aforementioned girl to raise her hand at him.

“It’s ok, I’m not fazed by that pathetic taunt. I draw!” Clover chimed in, drawing her first card and gazed at her full hand. “I’ll start by activating Fire Formation – Tenki to add a monster from my deck to my hand, and since I have a Fire Formation spell on my field I can special summon Brotherhood of the Fire Fist – Coyote from my hand. Next I’ll play Fire Formation – Tensu and summon Brotherhood of the Fire Fist – Ram from my hand, and use his effect to discard my Rooster and select my Tenki, enabling me to set a Fire Formation card with a different name from my deck. And since I activated a Fire Formation card this turn, I get to special summon Brotherhood of the Fire Fist – Panda from my hand, and use his effect to special summon the Brotherhood of the Fire Fist – Rooster in my graveyard, enabling me to add a Fire Fist monster from my deck to my hand due to his effect.”

“Oh my, four monsters in one turn? She must be a pretty good duellist.” Venam whistled a complement at the redhead.

“The best part’s just about to begin. First, I’ll tribute my Rooster and Ram to Link Summon Brotherhood of the Fire Fist – Eagle, before following up by tributing my Panda and Coyote to Link Summon Brotherhood of the Fire Fist – Peacock. And let’s not forget about the attack boost they gain from both my face up Fire Formation spells.” Clover continued.

ATK (1700-1900)
ATK (1000-1200)

“Battle! I’ll have my Peacock attack your Andabata, which you foolishly left in attack position.” The redhead called out.

“So what, I only lose a couple hundred points.” Tayama retorted.

“But you still take the damage!” Virtually even damn character in the mess that is Yugioh ARC-V

“Oh, you’ll be losing a lot more that. Peacock’s effect activates, enabling me to snatch up a monster on your field, like that Tamer Editor of yours. Normally, it would cost me a Fire Formation card to do so, by my Eagle enables me to use my effects without paying the cost, if I choose to do so.” She smirked sweetly at her foe, the warrior using her weapon to destroy the first Gladiator Beast before ensnaring the second one and brought it over to her side.

“Wh-What?!” The bespectacled man seethed in anger, feeling the sting from his lifepoints dropping.

Tayama: 3800

‘Don’t worry, you’ll get it back at the end of my turn. Well you would, had it not been for my facedown spell, Fire Formation – Domei. I’ll be using your monster as fodder to Ritual summon my Brotherhood of the Fire Fist – Eland and use his effect to set another Fire Formation card onto my field, without the cost of course. I’ll end my turn with a card facedown.” She concluded her turn, with Astolfo and his crew gobsmacked by her perfect performance.

“My word; talk about a boost in power from before. The fact that she can activate her powerful effects without paying a cost is phenomenal!” The pinkette complimented.

Well that’s what you’d hope new support would do, otherwise there would be no point in releasing it.

“It’s more potent in control as well; by granting her an option on whenever she can pay the cost or not, it enables her to reserve her resources when needed, as well as enabling her to set up the graveyard at other times when she needs to do so. Such control over the game is a thing that most decks desire and envy.” Light chimed in, an ugly snarl forming on Tayama’s face.

“D-Damn you! I’ll make you pay, I draw!” He snarled, pointing at Clover. “Gaiodiaz, attack her Eagle right no—”

“Sorry, I activate my Dimensional Prison, banishing your attacking monster.” She retorted, with Tayama gasping as his powerful monster was sucked up by the miniature black hole.

“Grrr! I’ll end my turn, but I’ll crush you on my next on—” He began.

And there goes his brief moment of competence for the sake of making him look like a moron for, I don’t know, the millionth time. I kid you not, Ron Weasely got a better deal in all those overpowered Harry Potter harem fics than the villains in this fic.

“Sorry, but I’ve won this match.” Clover retorted, drawing her next card before looking at it, alongside the other card in her hand. “Now then, I’ll activate my facedown Fire Formation – Ingen, which I’ll use to fuse my Brotherhood of the Fire Fist – Wolf and Brotherhood of the Fire Fist – Leopard to Fusion Summon Brotherhood of the Fire Fist – Swan, where upon summon, I can deal you 200 points of damage for every Fire Formation card on my field, and I count four of them.”

Tayama: 3000

“N-No!!” Tayama howled in anger and pain over the burn damage he suffered, before wearily eyeing up her field of monsters. “St-Stop, I beg you…” he whimpered in fear.

“No, it’s about time you paid for your crimes against humanity. You and your shitty followers have been a blight on Japan, attacking people over liking some of the most amazing games in human history. Now I will make you suffer for all the atrocities that you’ve committed throughout your life. My Brotherhood of the Fire Fist, show this vermin no mercy!” Clover declared, her army of monsters lunging at Tayama and decimated his lifepoints.

Tayama: 0
Winner: Clover

“Wh-What the fuck is this horseshit?!” Tayama screamed,

That’s what I’ve been saying throughout the entire fanfiction.

throwing his duel disk onto the ground. “How the fuck could I lose to some insignificant skank like you?!”

“You lost because you’re a pathetic motherfucker who has nothing better to do than to insult the greatest games of all time. The Pokémon fangames will be remembered for all eternity while you and your followers will spend an eternity in Hell, rotting away for your treasonous blasphemy. Vermin like you have forfeited the right to exist the moment you insult Melia and the Pokémon fangames, and it is up to me to dispose of such filth.

Ah yes, because no matter how many good deeds you’ve done, you automatically become evil the moment you express your dislike for Melia. What a simpleton.

“Sh-Shut up! Shut up! Serra is my prize, and my prize only! Serra is my prize, and my prize only! Serra is my prize, and my prize only! Serra is my prize, and my prize only!” The tosser began rambling, falling onto the floor and began pounding his fists frantically, bawling his eyes out as the heroes watched him break down with contempt in their eyes.

“Pathetic…to see the once “great” Tayama thrashing on the ground like a spoilt baby…” A cold voice echoed throughout the room, the heroes turning to see Shiv appear out of nowhere, staring down the bawling crime lord. “I’ve been waiting to see you squirm for ages now.”

“H-Huh…?” Tayama began, looking up and saw Shiv staring down at him. “Y-You!”

“Ah, you remember me? Good, I’ve been waiting for my parents to receive the justice they deserve. You will feel the fear and anguish you put them through.” He bluntly informed the older man before him.

What is this abou—oh yeah, that off-hand comment from who knows how long. I’m amazed the author was able to remember it.

“Wh-Wh-What are you going to do to me…?” Tayama asked cautiously, with Shiv letting out a dry chuckle.

“Oh it’s now what I’M going to do to you, but what SHE’LL do to you.” He smirked, the older man eyeing him up curiously before a second shadowy figure appeared from the darkness, causing the crime lord to recoil in fear.

“N-No…Not her!” He whimpered pathetically.

“Glad you know who I am.” Aurora smirked dangerously, picking him up by the scruff and glared deep into his wretched soul.

This death scene is gonna be so edgy that it comes around and becomes hilarious. I can feel it in my bones.

“You’re fucking done, you know that? I’ll be doing the whole world a favor by killing you…” She whispered dangerously into his ear.

“P-P-Please, show mercy! I-I don’t want to die yet, not without claiming my prize! So please just damn forgive me!” Tayama snapped back, only for Aurora to chuckle darkly at him.

“Me, forgive you? I remember when Nova begged for forgiveness, but at least she was willing to atone for her sins and made an effort to redeem herself. You on the other hand, I don’t think can ever be redeemed. You murdered my parents, massacred innocents and used them as demon food, and sided with those who seek out deaths. And lets not forget about the way you degraded Heather and her friends, using a beloved heirloom of hers to objectify them for your sick pleasure. No, there will be no forgiveness for you…” She smirked, conjuring up a portal with her power as she began dragging Tayama towards it, the bespectacled man screaming and kicking in vain as he was dragged off to his doom, with Aurora flashing a wink at the heroes before stepping inside the portal, which disappeared soon afterwards.

Oh god damn it Aurora! This is the second time you’ve let me down in such a short span of time. guess that’s my fault for expecting something entertaining out of this trash.

“I can tell that she’s going to have some fun with him.” Shiv smirked to the heroes, surveying the area where the fight took place. “So I guess this is it, Tressa’s gone for good.”

“I guess so. All that’s left is the Divine Powers and the remnants of that Waifu army Nikita requested us to take care of.” Melia answered, gesturing to her Angels to ready themselves. “Now if you’ll excuse us, we’ve got a job to do.”

Bowing respectfully to the heroes, the Angels took their leave to prepare themselves for the penultimate fight, leaving the heroes to clean up the mess.

And the author ends this chapter with a note detailing the birthday one-shot he wrote last year. I believe I’ve said this before but I have no plans on mocking it, as all it is for the most part is a glorified lemon.

Talk about an exciting duel, I’m glad Tayama got the come-uppance that he deserves. Once I’ve finished with the latest chapter of Rise from the Ashes, I’ll be spending a bit of time writing out my birthday one-shot to celebrate it, I hope you all enjoy it.

Astolfo’s group:
Astolfo
Roland
Chevalier D’eon
Boudica
Blair Flannigan
Micaiah (W.I.A)
Sothe
Jack Frost

Dawn Brigade:
Micaiah (W.I.A)
Sothe
Nolan
Edward
Leonardo
Laura
Aran
Ilyana
Meg

Ame
Kymmi
Cain
Hardy (Reborn)
Titania
Julia
Alice
Saphira
Serra
Bennett
Adrienn
Noel/Nomos (POW)
Radomus
Corey (POW)
Shelly (POW)
Dr. Connal
Julius (Rejuvenation MC)
Melia
Venam
Saki
Amber
Aelita
Nim
Erin
Crescent
Ren
Maria/Mariannette
Valerie
Risa Raider
Scarlett
Shiv
Aurora
Garret
Richard
Rosetta
Amelia
Nora
Damien

The MS Loyalist Army:
General Nikita
Chloe
Perche
Ami
Ulala
Marco
Tarma
Eri
Fio
Grazia
Loretta
Norah
Odette
Annette
Nowan
Millefie

Allies:
Sanaki
Sephrian
Oliver
Clover
Light
Akame
Kurome
Fujiwara
Skins
Flynn
Isabeau
Jonathan
Walter
Hallelujah
Commissioner Gordon
Batman

The Forces of Heaven:
Merkabah
Gaston (K.I.A)

The Forces of Hell:
Lucifer

Plasma Tech:
Ghetsis Harmonia
Anthea
Concordia

The Divine Powers:
Krishna
Odin
Maitreya (Defeated)
Zhong Kui (Defeated)
Medusa (Defeated)
Loki (Defeated)
Quetzalcoatl (Defeated)
Seth (Defeated)
Baal (Defeated)
Elysion
Alma
Amber
Izabella (K.I.A)
Aisha
Mira (K.I.A)
Aileen (K.I.A)
Reika (K.I.A)
HMT (K.I.A)
Beecham (K.I.A)
Aswang (K.I.A)
Agalia (K.I.A)
Arsinoe (K.I.A)
Halle (K.I.A)
Mahiru (K.I.A)
Chunyan (K.I.A)
Molly (K.I.A)
Ichima (K.I.A)
Louise (K.I.A)
Gisee (K.I.A)
Emma (K.I.A)
Franke (K.I.A)
Teresa (K.I.A)
Julia (MS) (K.I.A)
Esther (K.I.A)

The Divine Conspiracy/Order of Ancients (Defeated?):
Tressa Colzione/The Grandmaster (?)
AI (Human form) (?)
Roboppi (Human form) (?)
Ophilia Clement (?)
Cyrus Albright (?)
Olberic Eisenberg (?)
Primrose Azelhart (?)
Alfyn Greengrass (?)
Therion (?)
H’aanit (?)
Flavius (?)
Septimius (?)
Pothinus (?)
Shesha (?)
Missy (Defeated)
Harold (Defeated)
Bandit Keith (Defeated)
Maximillion Pegasus (?)
Gansley (?)
Crump (?)
Johnson (?)
Nezbitt (?)
Leicther (?)
Sartorius Kumar (?)
Varis (?)
Specter (?)
Lekain (K.I.A)
Hetzel (K.I.A)
Valtome (K.I.A)
Numida (K.I.A)
Jarod (K.I.A)
Tayama (K.I.A)
Abe (Defeated)
General Wolfgang (K.I.A)
Big Smoke (?)
Ryder (?)
Sweet Johnson (?)
Carl ‘CJ’ Johnson (?)
Niko Bellic (?)
Roman Bellic (?)
Johnny Klebitz (P.O.W)
Mario (CEO of Nintendo) (?)
Luigi (Chief of Staff of Nintendo) (?)
Wario (Head of the Marketing Team of Nintendo) (?)
Waluigi (Head of the Development Team of Nintendo) (?)
Antasma (?)
Gentarou Hongou (?)
Nagisa Nijisaki (?)
Teruaki Kubota (?)
Kagechika Musashidou (?)
Dio (Zero Escape: VLR) (?)
Charles zi Britannia (?)
Senator Armstrong (?)
Admiral Greyfield (?)
Anvil (K.I.A)
Meathook (K.I.A)
Colt (K.I.A)
Greasy Steve (K.I.A)
King Dick (K.I.A)
Triple 6 (K.I.A)
Pretty Boy (K.I.A)
Julius (Fire Emblem) (?)
Ishtar (Fire Emblem) (?)
Junko Enoshima (?)
Yasuke Matsuda (?)
Mukuro Ikusaba (?)
Nagito Komaeda (?)
Yuuto Akimaya (K.I.A)
Jaern (?)
Zenith (?)
Persephone (?)
Reukra (?)
Taen (?)
Professor Maple (K.I.A)
Lin (?)
Solaris (?)
Sirius (?)
Taka (?)
Blake (P.O.W)
Cal (P.O.W)
Fern (?)
Madame X (?)
Nastasia (?)
Madelis (?)
Neved (P.O.W)
Geara (?)
Zetta (?)
Professor Jenner (?)
Professor Larkspur (?)
Rick (K.I.A)
Brite (?)
Gloria (?)
Scarlet (?)
Marcus (?)
Professor Gobline (?)
Radius (K.I.A)
Redi (?)
Sam (K.I.A)
Elia (K.I.A)
Lavius (K.I.A)
Lavia (K.I.A)
Baron (K.I.A)
Connor (?)
Leon (?)
Texan (K.I.A)
The Joker (P.O.W)
Harley Quinn (P.O.W)
The Riddler (?)
Two-Face (?)
Bane (Arrested)
Mr. Freeze (?)
The Penguin (P.O.W)
Mr. Zsasz (P.O.W)
Clayface (P.O.W)
Killer Croc (P.O.W)
Deathstroke (?)
Deadshot (?)
Firefly (K.I.A)
Shiva (P.O.W)
Maxie Zeus (K.I.A)
Hush (K.I.A)
Scarface (P.O.W)
The Ventriloquist (P.O.W)
Killer Moth (Arrested)
Scarecrow (K.I.A)
Black Mask (K.I.A)
Prometheus (K.I.A)
Ra’s al Ghul (?)
Talia al Ghul (?)
Poison Ivy (P.O.W)
Professor Strange (?)

The Freedom Cult:
Dagda
Nanashi
Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
Gorillagram only gets sexual stimulation from playing Pokemon Reborn and its derivatives.

StabbyKobold

Post by StabbyKobold » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:28 am

How are the heroes deplorable? I'm glad you asked!
Just across the last few chapters, we've seen behavior that not only counts as villainous but also as goddamn war crimes.
We've had the slaughter of surrendering enemies, who had been intimidated into surrender, their deaths being bookended with this line:
“What a pathetic bunch of losers, glad we killed them off. The world will thank us for getting rid of them.” Astolfo sighed in content.
This proverbial pissing on their undug graves was motivated by only one thing - they criticized the Pokémon fangames. They had a wrong opinion. Nothing the villains actually do, their crimes, their murders, their atrocities, are actually brought forth as a justification for their grizzly deaths. It's all about the fangames. In the chapter just now, insulting the fangames were considered blasphemy punishable by an eternity in hell.
Everything the heroes do are mired in an overarching disregard for human life and an absolute contempt for differing opinions. They are heroes for no other reasons than the author having given them the label.

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:07 am

@StabbyKobold: Thank you for the clarification on the deplorability of the “heroes.” It perfectly shows just how juvenile the author of this trash is.

We’re nearing the end of the road and I couldn’t be any happier. However, it’s another one of those Brawl ‘n’ Duel chapters that serve as nothing more than to pad out the story.

Does anyone want to see the amazing Angels of Aevium kick some ass today? Well I have a treat that I’m sure you’ll all enjoy!

Chapter 58: Flight of the Angels

Later that day: On the outskirts of Tokyo

“So, let me get this straight; even through we’ve just defeated some stuffy old tyrant, we’re making our way to some faraway base to eliminate Krishna’s remaining allies. Am I on the right track?” Ren inquired; the young man having joined his friends on their next mission.

“Yeah, but it shouldn’t be too hard. Astolfo and his friend told us just how pathetic these MS Waifu agents are, and it’s embarrassing that we share the same air as them.” Nim chimed in, as Julius raised a hand to his chin.

“I’ve heard that name tossed around before, but I’m not sure who exactly they are.” He admitted, with Saki chuckling as she rested her hand on his shoulder.

Oh for fucks sake! Did we really need an exposition on the villains when they’re going to die in this chapter, especially after we’ve already had five or so info dumps on these MS Waifu chumps?!

“Long story short, they’re a bunch of worthless porn peddlers that use their poorly-programmed gacha game to draw in money from the children they’ve brainwashed. Having tried the game myself, I can safely say that it’s one of the worst things I’ve ever played.” The black-haired teen explained, a small smile on her face. “Luckily, Nikita and her allies plan on creating a vastly improved version of the game. But the waifus didn’t want that, hence why they started this rebellion.”

“But something doesn’t sit right with all this; if Krishna and his Divine Powers despise strong, female characters with all their hearts, then why join forces with the Waifu rebellion at all?” Aelita chimed in.

“Simple; they may not like how we act, but they love how good we look. After all, they did allow that creepy cultist to create and sell porn of us; bastardising whatever special bond is between us when we have intercourse with each other.” Melia answered quickly, a thought crossing her mind.

Those fiends are nothing like the heroic and noble author, who shows his love for Melia and Venam by dedicating a story to his self-insert fucking them on his birthday.

“Speaking of which, we haven’t seen those cultists in a long time. perhaps their waiting for the right opportunity to launch their next attack.”

“Maybe. Or they could’ve been so frightened of their decimation at our hands back then that they opted to stay in the shadows for good!” Venam declared, giving Melia a hi-five before they hugged each other firmly.

I hoped that would’ve been the case, but this chapter proved me wrong. You’ll see in a minute…

“To exploit the sacred bond between my masters for the sake of their libido…such blasphemy will not be forgiven!” Julius pledged darkly, tightening his grip on his spear.

Excuse me, but who the fuck are you to complain about your master’s bond being exploited?! After all, you’re the asshole they go to whenever they need a side-serving of sausage with their clams.

“Easy there, tiger. You’ll get your dose of bloodshed soon enough.” Erin chuckled lightly, her gaze soon focusing towards an advancing army. “You’ll get it sooner than I thought…” She whispered to herself.

“Well, well, well. If it isn’t the Angels of Aevium; our masters would be more than happy to talk to you.” A nerdling general sneered at them, his dirty teeth on full display. Soon enough, the nerdlings parted like the Red Sea, allowing the four remaining Waifu agents to confront the brave heroines.

“I thought I could smell soy in the air…and it seems I found its source.” Elysion hissed, her nose wrinkling in disgust, though everyone could tell that she was faking it.

“You Soy-gels have been ruining gaming with your soyish pack of…soys!” Alma sneered at them.

What an original and thought-provoking introduction. Truly, the author spent a lot of time in writing realistic dialogue for his villains.

“Wow, now that was a weak taunt.” Maria giggled, an amused smile forming on Crescent’s face as she stared at the villains.

“Look, I know it’s hard for your porn-addicted brains to form an argument, but would it be too much to ask if you can drop this whole soy thing? It’s getting old at this point.” Crescent replied, shooting a smirk at them as the waifus glared at them.

“Shut the fuck up, you fucking soy-swallowing slut! You and your slutty Soy-gels have been infecting impressionable young men with your noxious soy fumes! Fuck you and the soy infused horse you rode on!” Aisha snarled at the heroines, with Ren and Julius staring at her blankly.

Jesus Christ, is this what the author wants in life? To have his self-insert shoot down the arguments of comically evil strawmen and get rewarded with praise and sex from his fictional waifus?

“I’ve heard of how pitiful you lot were, but this is another level of desperate. You’re just jealous that we’re more devoted to our friends and their cause than we are to you.” Ren retorted boldly, the waifus growling at them.

“You fuckers and your “angels” will pay for insulting us with your blood!” Amber roared, the waifus and their minions walking slowly towards them.

Rejuvenation Amber or Metal Slug Amber? I’m sorry, but did the author forget that (MS) shit that he pulled with Julia back in Chapter 35.

“Not until we’re done with them!” A voice called out, the heroes turning to see a squadron of Kosmos Cultists storming up to them. “Well, if it isn’t the Angels of Aevium; we’re gonna rape you to death in order to avenge our friend Balbok.”

25 chapters; 25 fucking chapters since these assholes showed up, and immediately, IMMEDIATELY, they spout the same rape threats as before.

“Why am I not surprised that you lot immediately jumped on the rape-train?” Amber inquired sarcastically.

“Shut your mouth! We’ve heard stories about how you use your “Interceptor” as a reusable dildo that you share amongst yourselves; how fucking dare you favour him over us sexy cultists.” Another Cultist of Kosmos snarled in anger.

But of course, we need to have them spout some bullshit about how much of a sex machine the author avatar is. Wouldn’t be a Rider of Black fanfic without shilling his author avatar.

“So, you’re the fabled Cult of Kosmos that has been plaguing my masters? How wonderful that I have the opportunity to deal you my style of justice…” Julius smirked dangerously, the masked figures glaring back at him.

“We’d like to see you try; the Chosen One will break you in half.” Another cultist sneered back.

“Like we’re afraid of you chumps!” Aelita joined in, standing beside her friend as they heard yet another group of people running towards them. “Oh, what now?!”

Another group? Which bunch of strawmen does the author want to bash next?!

“There she is; there’s that damned zealot!” A voice called out, the group revealing themselves to be rabid Melia haters. “Well if it isn’t Melia; the holier-than-thou bitch who thinks she’s oh so special.”

Oh, I see. He’s bashing the fans of Rejuvenation who don’t like his pet waifu; how childish.

“Ugh! Are we really going to fight off three army’s worth of brainless cannon-fodder?” Melia sighed in annoyance.

“You see, see?! She insults us for daring to not lick her boots!” A second Melia hater called out, the crowd yelling at the heroes in anger.

“You were the ones that insulted her first; what, did you expect her to thank you for calling her a bitch?” Venam dryly retorted.

“You shut your mouth, you filthy dyke!” A third hater snapped at her.

And he goes with the belief that all Melia haters are homophobic because Junpei just doesn’t give a shit anymore.

“So this is what’s in store for us; a four way battle between us, some money hungry women, a group of horny cultists, and some stupid bigots. I’ve got places to be and stuff to do, so let’s make this quick, ok?” Crescent chimed in calmly.

“Yes…a fourway battle. Let us see who comes out on top.” Elysion sneered, the four factions staring each other down, though anyone with a brain knew that the Angels of Aevium will come out on top.

Wow, how amazing. You’re that half-assed that you flat out reveal the winner before the fight’s even begun.

With a loud, guttural battle cry, the three armies charged recklessly towards the center of the field, the Angels rolling their eyes in contempt over the pathetic display. Soon enough, the three armies clashed with each other and began fighting amongst each other, causing the heroes to raise an eyebrow in curiosity.

“Are they…fighting amongst each other?” Nim inquired.

“Looks that way.” Saki chimed happily, taking out a foldable chair from nowhere and sat down on it. “Either way, it saves us from wearing ourselves out.”

You’re not even having your heroes fight the villains, opting to have them fight each other because they’re that moronic. What kind of lazy writing is this?!

“Good point.” Erin agreed, the rest of the heroes taking a seat as they watched the ensuing chaos. A waifu soldier was charging at a Melia hater and smashed their face in with his battle axe, only for a cultist to lunge at the soldier and strange him to death. A pair of cultists brought out their swords and slew a few more haters, only for Alma to tear them in half with her tiger claws, licking the blood off her claws shortly afterwards. She was so busy laughing to herself that she didn’t see a hater coming from behind and whacked her head off with a metal baseball bat. Angered that their commander was killed by some Melia hater, the waifu solders brought out their stun batons and began beating a few haters to death as blood and brain matter flew everywhere. While this was happening, Aisha brought out her sword and began cutting down a few cultists, their masks and robes falling to the ground, only for a few of the stronger ones to overpower her and snap her neck with surprising ease.

How riveting…this shit could be marketed as a cure for insomnia.

“Fuck you, you Cult of Soy-mos! I’ll fucking kill you!” Amber howled with a divine fury, barrelling towards the cultists as she slew down any Melia hater that dared to cross her path. Speaking of which, a couple of haters began attacking a few soldiers, slaughtering them ruthlessly with a variety of weapons such as clubs, axes, maces and even a chainsaw. Seizing this opportunity to even out the playing field, a few cultists launched a surprise attack against both the haters and the soldiers, wielding their weaponry with such grace that their enemies were decimated before them. However, Amber was able to crush a few cultists with her firm fists, causing a pair of them to pin her to the ground and decapitate her, throwing her head into the air and kicked it like a football. Just then, a few more haters lunged at the soldiers with their arms outstretched, who retaliated by cutting down the stupid tossers with ease. Additionally, the soldiers sent a few of their men to attack the cultists, slaughtering the masked tossers with ease and finesse. This had angered the cultists, causing a group of them to lunge at Elysion and skewer her with their swords, the waifu leader gurgling on her blood as she fell down and died. Horrified by what they saw, the remaining waifu soldiers opted for a desperate manoeuvre; bringing out a series of bombs and detonating them, killing themselves alongside the cultists and the haters. Shielding themselves from the blast, the heroes uncovered their eyes and saw that their enemy had been completely decimated.

And with that surprise explosion that came right the fuck out of nowhere, that ends the brawl of this chapter, if you could call it one.

“Well, that was easy.” Maria chimed happily, with Melia wrapping her arm around her affectionately.

“True, but I wished you didn’t have to see such a…brutal sight so early into your training.” The blonde teen replied hopping off the seat and surveyed the area before them. “A shame that so much blood had to be shed for the sake of peace.”

“Agreed, but those haters abandoned their humanity the moment they turned their sword against you.” Julius chimed in, petting Maria’s head before giving her a quick hug. “Come on then, let’s report this to—”

Ah yes, the ever so classic “If you don’t like Melia, you aren’t a human being” garbage that the author spouted in the last few chapters.

“Not so fast!” A voice boomed out at them, the heroes turning to see Odin appear before them. “I will not let you leave this place, alive.”

“Odin? I’m surprised you’re not cowering behind Krishna like the dog you are.” Erin retorted, the deity narrowing his eye at her.

“Insolent bitch; you and your Angels will pay for insulting the old gods. You and your mindless followers have poisoned humanity, turning them away from their masters and have them worship false idols. Not to mention that you and your Melia Sue friends have ruined gaming with your shitty writing and holier-than-thou speeches. I will slay any and everyone who stands by your side!” He growled at her.

And now we get this comically evil incel masquerading as a Nordic deity showing up? When will this nightmare end?!

“Heh, like I’m afraid of some old-fashioned creep like you. I chose to stand by Melia since she’s one of my closest friends; I won’t let some asshole like you ruin her dreams!” Ren declared boldly.

“That’s right. I’m more than happy to serve them with all my heart, after all I owe Melia and her friends a favor that I could never hope to repay anytime soon. For her sake, and the sake of her comrades, I will end you!” Julius declared, with Odin now growling at the two men.

I don’t know what favor Julius owes her or whatever, but it might have something to do with his Rejuvenation fic or something.

“For you to spout your undying support of these vile zealots; you two are beyond salvation!” Odin snarled at them, brining out his duel disk. “You, duel me!”

“Alright then, I’ll be happy to do so. Provided I get Melia’s permission of course.” Julius agreed, with Melia nodding her head in confirmation.

“I’ve been waiting to see if your training lessons have paid off.” She smiled, the heroes stepping to the side as they took their seats and brought out some snacks to share amongst themselves. “Good things we’ve got some food to share while we watch this duel.”

“Good, I’m feeling a little peckish after watching that fight, and these snacks would be more than satisfactory.” Venam chimed in, the two lovers nuzzling each other affectionately as both duellists got themselves ready.

Just fuck already! It would be a lot more entertaining than the upcoming duel, that’s for sure.

“Duel!!” Both duelists declared, drawing their opening hand.

(Insert track here: SMT IV A: Divine Powers boss battle theme)

Julius: 6000
Odin: 6000

“I get the first move; I’ll play Mara of the Nordic Alfar and tribute it to Link Summon Gullveig of the Nordic Ascendant, using her effect to banish Alviss of the Nordic Alfar from my hand to special summon Tanngnjostr of the Nordic Beasts from my deck. And since Alviss was the only monster I banished with an effect, I can send the Tanngnjostr on my field as well as the Tanngrisnir and the Guldfaxe from my deck to the graveyard to Synchro Summon Thor, Lord of the Aesir. And since I have an Aesir monster on the field, I can special summon Fenrir and Jormungardr to your field, where they will drain you of all your lifepoints on my next turn. I end my turn with a card facedown.” Odin declared, a cocky smirk on his face as he figured that he had this match in the bag.

“Ah, so that’s what you want to go with. In that case, I draw.” Julius replied, eyeing up his hand as a cunning plan formed in his mind. “I play the Continuous Spell, Constellar Belt, only to send it to the grave to special summon Valkyrie Sigrun from my hand. Now I can activate her effect to special summon Valkyrie Sechste from my deck, and her effect enables me to special summon Valkyrie Dritte. Dritte’s effect enables me to add a Valkyrie card of my choice, while Sechste enables me to mill two cards from your deck to the graveyard.”

Given his choice of Valkyries for his deck, I guess we know how the author really feels about his precious “Angels of Aevium.”

“So what, those false idols are no match for my Thor.” The deity retorted coldly at the young man.

“Oh I’m not done yet; I’ll tribute my Sechste, Dritte and the Fenrir and Jormungardr you gave me to Link Summon Saryuja Skull Dread, where it gains all three of its special effects. First, I’ll draw four cards and place three of my choice at the bottom of my deck, then I’ll special summon a monster from my hand, Valkyrie Zweite to be exact. And her effect enables me to destroy a monster of my choice, and I choose your Gullveig!” Julius retorted, with Odin growling over his monster getting destroyed. “And need I mention the stat boost that my monster gains due to Saryuja’s effect? I think I’ll end my turn with two cards facedown.”

ATK (1600-1900)
DEF (1600-1900)

“Pathetic…you couldn’t even destroy my Thor. I draw.” Odin replied coldly, drawing his card. “Battle; I’ll have my Thor attack that dragon of yours.”

“Sorry, but I activate my facedown card, Dimensional Prison. And since I’m banishing your monster, you can’t use it’s effect to special summon it.” The young man smirked in retaliation.

These duels are so repetitive; it’s just both players setting up their field, then the villain attacks with his monster, only for the hero to reveal some trap card that’ll ensure their victory next turn.

“N-No!” The deity growled in anger, watching helplessly as his monster disappeared into the void. “Grrr…I’ll end my turn.”

“Alright then, I’ll draw.” Julius declared, drawing his next card. “I play the spell card, Painful Choice. I’m sure you know what this card does…”

“I do…” Odin seethed in response, eyeing up the three monsters and two spell cards that Julius presented to him. “You can have the spell card in the middle.”

“Heheheh, you foolish moron…” The young man smirked, causing the deity to glare at him.

“How dare you insult me, you worthless troglodyte! I will make you suffer for standing beside that wretched Melia Sue!” Odin snarled at his opponent.

I know one way you can make him suffer; force him to go through blue balls for 10+ chapters. That’ll really make him cry.

“Aw, is the big bad deity offended by some harmless words? Allow me to make you pay for your mistake; I activate the spell card Final Light, paying 3000 lifepoints to special summon three Valkyrie monsters that are in my graveyard by your choice. Come to me; Valkyrie Erda, Brunhilde and Erste. Erste’s effect activates, enabling me to recover the other spell that you sent to my graveyard. But don’t worry, my spell enables you to special summon three monsters from your graveyard.” Julius began, with Odin checking his graveyard before selecting his Guldfaxe, Tanngnjostr and Tanngrisnir and special summoned them.

Julius: 3000

“Battle! Go my Valkyries, slay the hapless minions of this false god!” The young man called out, with Sigrun goring the Tanngrisnir with her spear, a pair of sheep tokens forming on the field as per its effect. Both tokens were easily destroyed by Zweite and Erste as Brundhilde and Erda lunged at Tanngnjostr and Guldfaxe enabling Saryuja to attack Odin directly.

Odin: 3200

“Ack, not good enough! On my next turn I will wipe you—” Odin hissed at the young man, only for the latter to raise his hand.

“Your next turn? Funny you say that; I activate Mischief of the Time Goddess, enabling us to skip to the Battle Phase of my next turn.” Julius smirked, flashing the card at his foe as the deity recoiled in horror.

“YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME! THAT’S NOT FAIR! I REFUSE TO LOSE TO SOME PATHETIC FANGAME WORSHIPPER!!” Odin screeched in anger.

The Norse God of Wisdom everyone, screaming at his opponent like a spoilt brat.

“Yeah, well that’s what you get for daring to oppose my masters. Go my Valkyries, strike this outdated deity down.” The young man retorted, the Valkyries all charging at Odin and striking at him as the deities lifepoints were drained to zero.

“You fucking junkie!” Odin attempted to charge at Julius, only for his body to start developing crimson red cracks all over him. “Argh…ARGH! The Divine Powers…will never kneel before your shitty games. Kr-Krishna will save humanity from you; I-I over you the last of my power Krishna; KRISHNA!!” He cried out in anguish, exploding into a million small pieces afterwards.

Odin: 0
Winner: Julius

(Track ends here)

“Phew…that was harder than I expected.” Julius sighed in relief, only for Ren to wrap his arm around his body.

“I knew that you would win all along; that stuffy old god was no match for you.” The raven-haired teen smiled at his mate, with Melia and the others walking up to him to congratulate their friend.

Well when he’s wearing so much plot armor; victory would be an inevitability for him.

“That was an excellent duel!” The blonde teen congratulated him, eyeing up his cards as the young man put them away. “So what made you choose those cards in particular?”

“Simple; a troop of powerful female warriors that can decimate the opponent’s army of monsters. Now, does that seem familiar?” Julius smiled back at her, the Angels soon catching on to his logic.

“Seems that you’re determined to serve us no matter the situation.” Nim chimed in, bringing out her PDA in order to inform Ame of the situation, only to get a response back soon enough. “There we go; she’s more than pleased with how successful our mission was, despite the interruption.”

“So are we going to assist Astolfo on the final raid against the Divine Powers?” Maria inquired.

“No unfortunately, Ame suggested that we rest up after that exhausting battle we watched. I for one have no problem with taking an additional rest.” Saki called out, having peeked over Nim’s shoulder to read the email

“Well in that case, let’s head back to base. Hopefully Astolfo and his pals defeat that loathsome Krishna.” Venam called out, the group of successful heroes making the trek base to their base of operations.

Well that’s the penultimate chapter over and done with. I apologise if the mock was sparse at points, but I didn’t want to repeat myself too much. With the final chapter around the corner, I can’t wait to put this shit behind me for good.

A little short for a penultimate chapter, but the final chapter will more than make up for it. It’ll be one of the best chapters I’ve ever written, so I hope you’re looking forward to it.

Astolfo’s group:
Astolfo
Roland
Chevalier D’eon
Boudica
Blair Flannigan
Micaiah (W.I.A)
Sothe
Jack Frost

Dawn Brigade:
Micaiah (W.I.A)
Sothe
Nolan
Edward
Leonardo
Laura
Aran
Ilyana
Meg

Ame
Kymmi
Cain
Hardy (Reborn)
Titania
Julia
Alice
Saphira
Serra
Bennett
Adrienn
Noel/Nomos (POW)
Radomus
Corey (POW)
Shelly (POW)
Dr. Connal
Julius (Rejuvenation MC)
Melia
Venam
Saki
Amber
Aelita
Nim
Erin
Crescent
Ren
Maria/Mariannette
Valerie
Risa Raider
Scarlett
Shiv
Aurora
Garret
Richard
Rosetta
Amelia
Nora
Damien

The MS Loyalist Army:
General Nikita
Chloe
Perche
Ami
Ulala
Marco
Tarma
Eri
Fio
Grazia
Loretta
Norah
Odette
Annette
Nowan
Millefie

Allies:
Sanaki
Sephrian
Oliver
Clover
Light
Akame
Kurome
Fujiwara
Skins
Flynn
Isabeau
Jonathan
Walter
Hallelujah
Commissioner Gordon
Batman

The Forces of Heaven:
Merkabah
Gaston (K.I.A)

The Forces of Hell:
Lucifer

Plasma Tech:
Ghetsis Harmonia
Anthea
Concordia

The Divine Powers:
Krishna
Odin (Defeated)
Maitreya (Defeated)
Zhong Kui (Defeated)
Medusa (Defeated)
Loki (Defeated)
Quetzalcoatl (Defeated)
Seth (Defeated)
Baal (Defeated)
Elysion (K.I.A)
Alma (K.I.A)
Amber (K.I.A)
Izabella (K.I.A)
Aisha (K.I.A)
Mira (K.I.A)
Aileen (K.I.A)
Reika (K.I.A)
HMT (K.I.A)
Beecham (K.I.A)
Aswang (K.I.A)
Agalia (K.I.A)
Arsinoe (K.I.A)
Halle (K.I.A)
Mahiru (K.I.A)
Chunyan (K.I.A)
Molly (K.I.A)
Ichima (K.I.A)
Louise (K.I.A)
Gisee (K.I.A)
Emma (K.I.A)
Franke (K.I.A)
Teresa (K.I.A)
Julia (MS) (K.I.A)
Esther (K.I.A)

AI (Human form) (?)
Roboppi (Human form) (?)
Ophilia Clement (?)
Cyrus Albright (?)
Olberic Eisenberg (?)
Primrose Azelhart (?)
Alfyn Greengrass (?)
Therion (?)
H’aanit (?)
Flavius (?)
Septimius (?)
Pothinus (?)
Shesha (?)
Missy (Defeated)
Harold (Defeated)
Bandit Keith (Defeated)
Maximillion Pegasus (?)
Gansley (?)
Crump (?)
Johnson (?)
Nezbitt (?)
Leicther (?)
Sartorius Kumar (?)
Varis (?)
Specter (?)
Lekain (K.I.A)
Hetzel (K.I.A)
Valtome (K.I.A)
Numida (K.I.A)
Jarod (K.I.A)
Tayama (K.I.A)
Abe (Defeated)
General Wolfgang (K.I.A)
Big Smoke (?)
Ryder (?)
Sweet Johnson (?)
Carl ‘CJ’ Johnson (?)
Niko Bellic (?)
Roman Bellic (?)
Johnny Klebitz (P.O.W)
Antasma (?)
Gentarou Hongou (?)
Nagisa Nijisaki (?)
Teruaki Kubota (?)
Kagechika Musashidou (?)
Charles zi Britannia (?)
Senator Armstrong (?)
Admiral Greyfield (?)
Anvil (K.I.A)
Meathook (K.I.A)
Colt (K.I.A)
Greasy Steve (K.I.A)
King Dick (K.I.A)
Triple 6 (K.I.A)
Pretty Boy (K.I.A)
Julius (Fire Emblem) (?)
Ishtar (Fire Emblem) (?)
Junko Enoshima (?)
Yasuke Matsuda (?)
Mukuro Ikusaba (?)
Nagito Komaeda (?)
Yuuto Akimaya (K.I.A)
Jaern (?)
Zenith (?)
Persephone (?)
Reukra (?)
Taen (?)
Professor Maple (K.I.A)
Lin (?)
Solaris (?)
Sirius (?)
Taka (?)
Blake (P.O.W)
Cal (P.O.W)
Fern (?)
Madame X (?)
Nastasia (?)
Madelis (?)
Neved (P.O.W)
Geara (?)
Zetta (?)
Professor Jenner (?)
Professor Larkspur (?)
Rick (K.I.A)
Brite (?)
Gloria (?)
Scarlet (?)
Marcus (?)
Professor Gobline (?)
Radius (K.I.A)
Redi (?)
Sam (K.I.A)
Elia (K.I.A)
Lavius (K.I.A)
Lavia (K.I.A)
Baron (K.I.A)
Connor (?)
Leon (?)
Texan (K.I.A)
The Joker (P.O.W)
Harley Quinn (P.O.W)
The Riddler (?)
Two-Face (?)
Bane (Arrested)
Mr. Freeze (?)
The Penguin (P.O.W)
Mr. Zsasz (P.O.W)
Clayface (P.O.W)
Killer Croc (P.O.W)
Deathstroke (?)
Deadshot (?)
Firefly (K.I.A)
Shiva (P.O.W)
Maxie Zeus (K.I.A)
Hush (K.I.A)
Scarface (P.O.W)
Killer Moth (Arrested)
Scarecrow (K.I.A)
Black Mask (K.I.A)
Prometheus (K.I.A)
Ra’s al Ghul (?)
Talia al Ghul (?)
Poison Ivy (P.O.W)
Professor Strange (?)

The Freedom Cult:
Dagda
Nanashi

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Sat May 09, 2020 12:48 am

After all this time, we're finally at the end of this seemingly-endless nightmare. It's kinda fitting that we're ending things with this chapter, as it sums up EVERYTHING wrong with this damn fic!

It’s here everyone, the thrilling conclusion to Divine Conspiracy! I thank you all for being with me as I tell you all this most epic tale. Now who’s ready for the card game of the century? Because boy are you all in for a treat.

Warning: There will be two lemons in this chapter, since what better way to end this fic than with a pair of loud bangs?

Great...seems the author decided to double down on his fervent masturbation sessions.

Final Chapter: The falsehoods of salvation

Hunter Association Headquarters

“Really? He opted to attack them instead of waiting in Tsukiji Kongangi alongside Krishna?” Fujiwara spoke to Ame over the phone, the large crowd of hunters eagerly awaiting the news regarding the final assault. Joining them was Astolfo and his group of friends, who all had their duel disks and decks ready for the upcoming battle. “In any case, I thank you for the update. I’ll let you know when the battle’s over.” He concluded the call, putting his phone away.

“Is everything alright, sir?” Isabeau inquired, sitting on some special reserved seats alongside the rest of her samurai allies.

“Better than I expected; Odin attempted a surprise attack on the Angels of Aevium, but was swiftly crushed by them.” The bespectacled man answered, the hunters murmuring in shock amongst themselves as an equally shocked expression appeared on Skins’ face.

“Why would Odin launch an attack when he would be at an obvious disadvantage? Was he just that desperate for some small victory that he broke rank and file from Krishna?” He inquired.

He attacked because the author needed something to happen in the previous chapter other than a boring-as-shit fight that the heroes didn't even take part in.

“Most likely; we all saw how desperate they were to secure a victory, based on that horrid “review” they did. God, I don’t think it deserves to be called on in the first place.” Flynn answered, his mind cringing from the awful review Krishna made a while ago.

“That review was the perfect call for the people who supported the Divine Powers; they thought they joined a group that promised a better future for humanity, only to end up becoming the pawns of some basement-dwelling neckbeard who hates women and minorities.” Astolfo interjected, earning a few nods of respect from the hunters.

This running trend of making Krishna out to be some angry basement dweller is getting really old now. Who was this mysterious specter that haunted the author so badly that he used this fic as a means of expressing his desire for revenge?

“Funny you mention that. We’ve received several calls from former Divine Powers supporters who wished to assist us anyway the can, so we’ve had them assist the hunters in repairing damaged buildings and handing out supplies to the shelters we’ve set up. Nothing too exciting, but every little bit counts.” Fujiwara began, making his way to the podium. “My fellow hunters, today is the day we end this war in Japan once and for all! Krishna and his remaining demons have holed up in Tsukiji Kongangi, so it’s our job to smoke them out before dealing the finishing blow to him. Keep in mind, the Divine Powers are backed in a corner so they will fight with all their strength to survive, but their power pales in comparison to us. Mark my words, they will fall today!”

“WRRRRROOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!” The hunters all cheer at the top of their lungs, storming out the Headquarters and began the march to Tsukiji Kongangi. On the trek there, they were intercepted by several small guerrilla forces from the Divine Powers who attempted to thin their numbers. And although they were able to take out a couple hunters, the heroes were able to effortlessly destroy them and continued the march to their destination. Soon enough, they arrived at Tsukiji Kongangi, a large horde of demons awaiting them as the two armies charged into each other and began fighting.

Good. At least we're safe from another shitty fight scene.

“This way…” Flynn whispered to his friends and Astolfo’s gang, the small group having been tasked with assassinating Krishna as they snuck past all the fighting and chaos. They soon stormed into the temple and made a beeline for the main chamber, where they saw Krishna pacing frantically up and down before turning to face them.

“You! I’ve had it up to hear with you and your shitty fucking fangames! Everything was going my way, my fucking way! But no, you had to mindlessly cling onto them and their wretched propaganda, denying us all my—humanities salvation!” He hissed in anger at them.

“I knew it! This whole farce was nothing more than a self-righteous crusade to make yourself the ultimate god in YHVH’s place! I’m thankful that I listened to my gut back then.” Flynn retorted, pointing the tip of Masakado’s Katana at his fiendish foe.

“Fuck you, motherfucker! You could’ve been my Godslayer; riches, women and power would’ve been yours for the taking. But you gave that all up for some shitty fucking fangames.” Krishna sneered, bringing out a duel disk, with Flynn’s eye’s widening in shock. “Ah, you do recognise this. Good…”

In SMT: 4A, Krishna was this calm, collected deity who genuinly believed that his idea of salvation was the best possible outcome for humanity. His plans were so carefully laid out that it caught the heroes off-guard at the eleventh hour. Here, he's the perfect strawman for how some far-left groups sees gamers.

“A-Are those his cards?” Chevalier inquired.

“Indeed, Flynn won them as a second prize in that LINK VRAINS tournament last year. Somehow, Krishna managed to steal them from under his nose.” Isabeau answered, with Blair glaring at the evil deity.

“To steal someone’s cards and use them as blackmail to make him your slave; you’re pathetic you know that, absolutely pathetic.” She hissed in anger, her enemy chuckling in contempt at her.

“You duelists get so over emotional about your cards; they’re just pieces of cardboard. Then again, it does explain your devotion to those shitty fucking fangames.” Krishna sneered at her, only for Micaiah to laugh at him as he began glaring at her. “What’s so funny?!”

Oh fuck me...not another sanctamonius speech.

“I’m laughing at how pathetic you truly are; you think yourself some infallible god when in reality you’re the saddest excuse of a human being I’ve ever seen. Based on your mindless hatred of the Pokémon fangames, the best games to have ever been made, it’s clear to me that you’re some misogynistic incel who uses his status as a god to brainwash people into attacking the games. You spew so much vile hatred against Melia and her friends because they reminded you of the high-school cheerleaders who rejected your advances once they realised what a pathetic motherfucker you are. Your petty anger intensified once you saw that they achieved more success than you will ever see in your life, so you managed to gather your shithead friends together and form a shitty hate group so you can get revenge on them for knocking you back all those years ago. Furthermore, you’re some lowlife creepy pervert who gets off on objectifying women, based on the fact that you recruited worthless porn-peddlers into your hate-cabal. I could go on and on about your failures as a person, but I’ll briefly sum it up. Krishna you are a lowlife, hateful, stupid, egotistical, perverted, selfish, entitled, whiny, misogynistic basement-dwelling incel.” Micaiah curtly replied, the heroes applauding her for her brave speech as a mask of rage appeared on Krishna’s face.

Holy buzzword salad! This has to be the most self-righteous speech in the entire story, and that's saying something!

“That’s enough!!” He bellowed in rage. “I am sick and tired of you “gamers” ruining my medium with your shitty feminist propaganda. I am sick and tired of thief motherfuckers stealing Nintendo’s assets to create their shitty games. I am BEYOND sick and tired of misguided fools who refuse to usher in my salvation for the sake of their shitty fucking fangames! I killed that worthless tosser, Hardy way back then, and I will—”

“Shut the fuck up, you flute-sucking asshole! How dare you drag Hardy’s name in the mud! He…He gave up his life to save us from your hate group by gathering intel on those cowardly traitors who defected to you, or should I say Tressa. If I could…could bring him back, just to thank him for his bravery, I would…” Astolfo replied, wiping his tears away as a look of pure rage formed on his face, his duel disk at the ready. “For what you did you him, I’ll ensure that you die screaming in agony!!”

Yes, the character that showed up for half a chapter or so before getting killed by the giant snake. What a stunning and brave hero.

“Fine then, I always wanted to kill you, you crossdressing freak!” Krishna snarled back, causing Chevalier to flinch in pain as Blair and Roland comforted their dear ally.

“Kick his ass, Astolfo.” Boudica urged him, the pinkette nodding in confirmation as the two duellists stepped up to the plate.

“Duel!” They both declared, drawing their opening hands.

(Insert track here: SMT IV A: Divine Powers boss battle theme)

Astolfo: 8000
Krishna: 8000

“I’ll get the first move and activate my skill ‘Old God’s Nostalgia’. With it, no Pendulum or Link monsters can be played. Furthermore, the player going first gets to draw a card; that’ll be me. Well, well, well; I’ll start by activating the effect of my Fabled Chawa from my hand, discarding a card to special summon it. And since the card I discarded was Fabled Lurrie, I can special summon it from my graveyard. Next, I’ll activate the effect of my Fabled Nozoochee, discarding another card to special summon it from my hand, its effect enabling me to special summon The Fabled Cerburrel from my hand. And the monster I discarded? The Fabled Ganashia, who gets special summoned from my graveyard and gains a 200ATK boost!” Krishna declared, the purple elephant gaining a substantial boost.

Fabled? That's an interesting choice for a deck, considering how Astolfo uses Dark Worlds.

ATK (1600-1800)

“Next, I’ll set a card facedown and tune my Chawa and Ganashia to synchro summon The Fabled Unicore! But that’s not all, I’ll tune my Cerburrel, Lurrie and Nozoochee to synchro summon The Fabled Ragin, who allows me to draw until I have two cards in my hand. But why stop at that draw when I can play Card of Sanctity from my hand to draw even more cards? Now what to do next…ah, I know; I’ll summon Fabled Oltro and use its effect to discard a card and special summon Fabled Dyf, tuning my newly summoned monsters to Synchro Summon Armades, Keeper of Boundaries. And that monster I discarded earlier? The Fabled Peggulsus, who I can special summon to my field facedown. I end my turn; it’s your move, profligate.” The deity taunted, with Astolfo eying up his field. As much as he hated to admit, Krishna was a pretty solid player to quickly amass a board with three synchro monsters. However, he had faith that the deck he was testing out today would emerge victorious.

Well I'll be, Krishna managed to get a decent field set up. I'll give it three turns before he fucks it up.

“Alright then, I draw!” He declared, his mind forming a cunning plan to get him out of this jam. “Normally, this card would require you to have a monster in the Extra Monster Zone, but since your skill invalidated that zone, I can special summon it should you have a monster summoned from the Extra Deck. Rise, Gizmek Mikazuchi, the Nuclear Emperor!”

“Hah what can that thing do—” Krishna bragged, only for his eyes to widen in horror as he saw his Unicore getting snatched up by the towering mech and place it inside a glass box that hung from the mech’s back. “My monster! You can’t use a monster effect, it says so on—”

“On the card itself? You do realise that you and your opponent need to have the same number of cards in their hand. I should know, it’s my deck after all.” Flynn smirked back, pointing out the difference in hand sizes, causing Krishna to growl in anger.

And my hopes were quickly dashed by the fact that Krishna didn't even read his damn cards before playing them!

“I figured you would try and go for a Unicore Lockdown, so I figured I’d take away your crucial piece from you to shut down your lock.” Astolfo shot back. “Now then, I will play my field spell, Generaider Stage and follow up by playing two Generaider Rewards and end my turn with two cards facedown.”

Generaiders? They're a fairly new archetype and one I'm not familiar with, so lord knows what sort of shit he'd get up to.

“What the—where did he get those cards from?” Sothe inquired, eyeing up his friend’s field cautiously.

“Beats me, I’ve never seen cards like that before.” Roland admitted, a smirk forming on Krishna’s face.

“So you got my Unicore? It’s no big deal, I draw!” He declared.

“During your standby phase, I activate my facedown card on the right; Generaider Territory! And then I’ll follow up by playing my other facedown, World Legacy Monstrosity and select my Gizmek Mikazuchi. Now I can summon two level 9 monsters from my deck; Hroddi, Generaider Boss of Swords and Nidhegg, Generaider Boss of Ice, I call upon you!” Astolfo retaliated, his deck glowing an ethereal light as two breathtaking monsters emerged from his deck; one an armoured warrior with wings who wielded a large, golden sword, the other a towering dragon whose body was made completely out of solid ice. “And since I special summoned a Generaider monster, my Generaider Stage enables me to summon two Generaider Tokens with 1500ATK and DEF each!”

“Your monsters don’t frighten me; I activate the spell card Graceful Charity from my hand, drawing three cards and discarding two afterwards.” The deity retorted.

“But that card is on the forbidden list! That’s an illegal move you just made.” Isabeau retorted, with Krishna smirking at her.

This whole forbidden list bullshit is starting to piss me off. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with it being implemented in a Yugioh fic, but only when it's done right. Here, it serves as a way to bash the villains even though the heroes are more than willing to use banned cards, like with Micaiah and Spellbook of Judgement.

“How amusing; that wretched list was created by fangame addicts like you to oppress us gamers even further! Now where was I? Oh yes, the cards I discarded were a second Lurrie and Ganashia, enabling me to special summon them. Then I’ll flip up my Peggulsus and tune the three together to synchro summon T.G Hyper Librarian. Next I’ll summon Fabled Kushano and tune it with my Ragin to synchro summon Fabled Valkyrus, with my Librarian enabling me to draw a card. Speaking of drawing, I activate Valkyrus’ effect, enabling me to discard a card to draw another. And since the card I discarded was The Fabled Catsith, I can destroy one card on your field and I destroy your Gizmek.” He smirked, with the pinkette scowling as his monster was destroyed, though he was grateful that Krishna didn’t get his Unicore back. “Now I’ll have my Valkyrus attack your Generaider Token on the left!”

The forbidden list wasn't meant to oppress gamers, but to make sure broken decks don't curbstomp championship tournmanents. But then again, it makes no sense to correct a comically evil strawman when the author refuses to do so.

Astolfo flinched in pain as he was dealt a considerable amount of damage. “Since you destroyed a Generaider monster I own, you get to draw a card as per the effect of my Generaider Reward.”

Astolfo: 6600

‘Hah, those tokens must be protecting his monsters; destroying them will weaken them and provide me with valuable cards.’ Krishna thought to himself, drawing two cards since Astolfo had two Generaider Rewards on his field. “Now I’ll have my Librarian attack your other token.”

Just as he declared, his monster lunged at the token and shattered it, with Astolfo flinching in pain once more as the two chests on the field glowed, enabling Krishna to draw two more cards.

Astolfo: 5700

“A deck that rewards your opponent for making the most basic of plays? What a pretty shitty deck, if I say so.” Krishna taunted.

At a first glance, it does seem foolish to run a deck that enables the opponent to draw much needed cards. However, I assume it's all a part of the deck's strategy so I can't judge it too harshly.

“H-How dare you mock my friend’s cards! Every card has a use and I won’t have you spewing such vile vitriol from your mouth!” Chevalier snapped back, the deity chortling in response.

“You’re even sadder than I first thought; must be that infernal Melia Sue and her wretched propaganda. I set three cards facedown and end my turn.” He replied, with Astolfo gazing upon his field and saw that everything was going just as he had anticipated. He just needed to withstand the damage and he will emerge victorious.

“Alright then, I draw!” The pinkette declared, looking at the lone card as a wave of relief flooded his body. “Alright, I play my own Card of Sanctity, enabling us both to draw until we have six cards in our hands.”

“Fine by me; the Divine Powers appreciates any donations we get.” Krishna smirked, the two duelists drawing their cards.

Ok, that was kinda funny. I'll give the author that much.

“Oh, just you wait. I’ll special summon a second Gizmek from my hand and equip your Armades to it.” Astolfo began as a couple of his allies questioned that last move.

“Hold up, the Librarian enables Krishna to draw cards, while Valkyrus enables a draw and discard effect on top of having a high attack stat. Why would Astolfo opt to snatch up that other card instead?” Boudica inquired.

“It’s all according to his plan…” Blair answered, attracting everyone else’s attention.

“H-His plan?” Sothe pressed further, a low chuckle escaping from the young girl’s mouth.

“Let’s just say that reducing the opponents Lifepoints isn’t the only way to win a duel.” She smirked, watching the three monsters on Astolfo’s field glowing. “Hmmm? He’s opting to bring out his ace monster now? This’ll be interesting.”

He's gonna deck out Krishna, isn't he? It's so obvious that I see no reason to keep it a mystery.

“What on earth are you fangame junkies talking about?!” Krishna demanded, noticing the heroes whisper amongst each other.

“They’re waiting for me to bring out my top monster, and I won’t disappoint them. By overlaying my Gizmek, Nidhegg and Hroddi, I can summon the ultimate Generaider. Come to me, Jormungandr, Generaider Boss of Eternity!” Astolfo declared, the three monsters leaping into a small portal as it warped and glowed, before a colossal sea serpent emerged from the portal and stared down Krishna, a hungry look in its eyes. “Now my Jormungandr has a neat effect; by detaching one XYZ material we each draw a card before attaching a card to it as material. And in case you didn’t know, Jormungandr gains 1000ATK and DEF for every material it has!”

Doing as they were told, both duelists drew a card before selecting a different card and offered it to the sea serpent, who greedily ate them up as to more glowing orbs surrounded its serpentine body.

ATK (0-4000)
DEF (0-4000)

“And as per the effect of my Generaider Stage, I can special summon as many tokens as possible. I end my turn with one card facedown.” The pinkette concluded his turn, with four tokens appearing to form a protective shield for the sea serpent.

“How cute, more cannon fodder to reward me with cards. I draw!” Krishna declared, drawing his card. “Behold my three facedowns! I’m sure you all know how this card works; my chosen numbers are five and six!”” He continued, revealing three copies of Sixth Sense as a trio of dice appearing in his hand.

Ah yes, the favorite draw card for this author due to how fucking broken it is.

The heroes watched in awe as they saw Krishna roll all three die, their awe turning to horror as they saw that all three-die landed on a six. “Th-Three sixes…that means—” Micaiah began.

“Yes, I get to draw EIGHTEEN cards from my deck.” The deity cackled with glee, drawing a sizable amount of cards. “Next I’ll play the three Pot of Greed I just drew to draw an additional six cards. Then I’ll follow up with two Monster Reborns to bring back my Unicore and Armades, before summoning my Fabled Raven and activate his effect, discarding three cards to have it gain three levels and 1200ATK, before tuning it with my Armades to synchro summon my ace monster; the Fabled Leviathan!”

Astolfo smirked as he saw Krishna draw another card due to Librarian’s effect, seeing that Krishna only had eight cards left in his deck. “Perfect…” he whispered to himself.

“This is it, fangame addict! I will end you and your lifepoints; my monsters, attack!” He called out, his four monsters lunging at the tokens and destroyed them, with Astolfo crying out in pain as his lifepoints took a major beating and Krishna drew eight cards, as per the effect of Generaider Reward.

Gee, what a coincidence that Krishna drew the exact amount of cards Astolfo wanted him too.

Astolfo: 1100

“Oh, you lived? Very well then, I’ll defeat you in my next turn. It’s your move.” The deity crooned, a smirk forming on the face of the battered duelist.

“There will be no next turn for you, I draw.” Astolfo replied, drawing his card and activated his facedown card. “I activate my Present Card. You must discard your entire hand and draw five cards.”

“But I cannot. For you see, I have no cards in my deck—” Krishna replied, a low chuckle escaping from Astolfo’s lips before breaking out into maniacal laughter. “What is so funny, you fangame-consuming shithead?!”

“If a player’s deck has no cards in it when they are required to draw a card, they deck out and lose. I had a hunch you would run several draw cards to ensure you had a constant advantage, and my Generaider’s used your greed against you. It’s over Krishna, you lose!” The pinkette coolly answered, the heroes applauding him like crazy.

“Th-This is bullshit! What infernal rules must you fangame fuckwits come up with to challenge me at every turn?! This isn’t fair, you hear me?! THIS ISN’T FUCKING FAIR!!!!” Krishna screaming in anger, throwing a major temper tantrum as he started stomping on the floor in a wild fury.

Krishna: Deck Out
Winner: Astolfo

(Track ends here)

I will admit that it's a breath of fresh air to have a character lose a duel via deck out; i just wish the author didn't keep it for the very last duel in the story.

“No! No, no, no, NO! How could I lose to some worthless fangame addict?!” The deity snarled in anger, his fists clenched tightly.

“That was for Hardy, you self-righteous fuck!” Astolfo retorted, only for an angered chuckle to escape his foes lips.

“If killing him got you this angry, then I don’t regret it one bit; that motherfucker deserved to suffer for spewing that feminist propaganda.” Krishna sneered, with the pinkette seething at his foe, only for an amused chuckle to escape from the shadows plaguing the main chamber. “Wh-What now?!”

Yeah, what now? Please don't tell me that Tressa's back for Round Two...

“Everything is going according to the script, as all good shows must do.” A familiar voice spoke towards the crowd, who all turned to see…Radomus stepping out of the shadows, wheeling a fairly tall box beside him. “Well Krishna, it seems that you’re in quite the predicament. How ever will you escape from this jam now?”

“W-Wait, y-you’re the true leader of the Divine Powers?” Roland inquired, the well-dressed man chuckling lightly.

“Though it would no doubt improve my resume, I’m afraid to say that I don’t own such a title. However, I will admit to destroying the Divine Powers from within the shadows, a shadow that not even Tressa was able to detect.” He admitted, a series of awed murmurs escaping from the heroes as Krishna began growling at the newcomer.

Look, I know Radomus was the 'super-smart' character of Reborn, but having him be the one behind the fall of the Divine Powers comes across as a total asspull, given the lack of foreshadowing.

“Y-You! Fangame peddler! You dare destroy my organisation from the shadows?! It wouldn’t matter in the end; I already killed your friend…” He mocked the gentleman.

“About that…” Radomus began, turning to face the heroes. “How would you like to see a magic trick?”

“Well I guess it wouldn’t hurt; it’s not like Krishna can do much to us after all.” Isabeau accepted the offer. With a twirl of his cane, Radomus made his way to the box and opened it, the hero’s eyes widening in shock over what they were seeing. The messy brown hair, the bright blue eyes, the roguish grin, there was no mistaking it; Hardy was alive and standing before them.

Oh for fucks sake! As if this twist couldn't be any more cliched, they have the one hero who died, mysteriously come back to life. Fuck off with your neverending retcons, author!

“H-Hardy!” Astolfo cried out, running up to the young man and hugged him as tears ran down the pinkette’s cheeks.

“H-Hey, take it easy. I missed you as well, mate.” Hardy replied, gently patting the pinkette’s face as the heroes cooed in joy over the sight, as Krishna’s face contorted into a mask of pure rage.

“I-If you were alive this whole time, then where were you?” Chevalier inquired.

“It is a long tale, one that involves intrigue, danger and excitement. But it is a most fascinating tale to tell.” Radomus began, quickly changing costumes into one that made him look like Edger Allen Poe. “It began right as you lot went to Tellius for that important mission; I was walking to Anna’s room to tuck her in for the night, when I heard her conversing with someone. Assuming it was Nostra, I entered the room quietly and saw that she was indeed talking to Nostra…as well as that serpent, Shesha. Quickly noticing my intrusion, she explained to me about how Shesha didn’t want to eat Hardy but was forced to do so by an abusive Krishna. Nostra had requested that Shesha bring back Hardy from wherever he was, with the serpent more than happy to do so. Sure enough, I noticed a bright light stemming from the back garden and made my way there as soon as possible and sure enough, I saw Hardy lying on the cool grass, as untouched as he was before that tragic day. First thing I did was pay for his therapy, after all I’m confident that getting eaten by a giant snake is bound to leave one traumatised. Then once his mental health had recovered, I began my grand scheme; to destroy the Divine Powers from within.”

“Ohohohoho, this is getting juicy!” Sothe’s eyes gleamed with intrigue.

“Don’t worry, it gets better. Having learnt of the existence of the Cult of Kosmos, I had Hardy dress up as one of their members in order to weed out the cultist lurking in the Divine Powers. Sure enough, I found him masquerading as young Ren and had Hardy convince him to take the prisoner to Shibuya as bait for the Angels of Aevium, who promptly defeated the cultist as I predicted. With the cultist out the way, I had Hardy use Tressa and her inflated ego to stage a coup to destroy the Divine Powers, telling lies to her about Krishna’s plans for her. Granted, it led to the creation of the Divine Conspiracy and I do apologise for that little error, but that oafish Tayama was able to deal with her in the end. With the Divine Powers shattered, I had Hardy continue to leak information to our allies for the sake of speeding up their demise. And with that, I revealed to you my master plan.” Radomus bowed to the heroes, who all applauded him.

Translation: "I fucked the plot so hard it broke in three places; now everything's all sunshine and rainbows!"

“Slick moves, mate. But why did you keep Hardy’s condition a secret? Surely the other would greatly appreciate the fact that their friend isn’t really dead.” Boudica inquired.

“I had to keep his condition a secret; I didn’t want to risk the plan getting compromised. Rest assured, once we get back, I’ll proclaim his survival to the world.” The older gentleman explained, as Krishna turned to glare at the man, his face bright red with anger.

“You miserable piece of shit! How dare you destroy my organisation! This confirms it; you’re a bigger fucking Mary Sue than Melia. I mean look at your in-game depiction; you’re a tragic figure who has an exorbitantly large amount of money, the father of a pair of children, once of which is a young GIRL with special powers, a super genius that constantly makes the enemies look like fools, is beloved by all, had a Gardevoir that loved you and gave her life up to save you, and is dating a former beauty queen. Such self-insertion fantasies make me sick to my stomach!” The deity ranted, with Radomus shaking his head sadly.

Well when he puts it that way, Radomus does come across as the creator's favorite character. But given the backstory behind the development of Reborn, there could be more to this story than meets the eye.

“If this was your swan song, then I must say I’m disappointed. This war was a game of chess between you and me, and I made all the right moves. Every time you captured a piece of mine, I ended up capturing one that gave me an advantage over you, just as I anticipated. You had all the cards in your hand to conquer the world, yet you squandered it for the sake of fulfilling your petty hatred over the games I had a hand in making. You’re so desperate for a victory, any victory that you resort to attacking my in-game persona without realising it’s just that, an in-game persona. The final moves have been made, the war has quietened and all I have to say is this…checkmate!” He replied, smirking upon saying the last word as Krishna had a total meltdown.

Well at least YOUR speech doesn't give me a desire to slam my face into the desk, unlike a certain silver-haired maiden...

“FUCK!! FUCK!! THIS IS BULLSHIT YOU HEAR ME, BULL-FUCKING-SHIT!! I HATE YOU ALL, YOU FUCKING FANGAME PEDDLERS! YOU AND YOUR DERANGED SEX CULT HAVE RUINED MY HOBBY BY INJECTING IT WITH YOUR SJW PROPAGANDA. WELL LET ME TELL YOU THIS, I AM THE ONE ANGRY GAMER WHO WILL SAVE MY MEDIUM FROM YOU WORTHLESS TOSSERS! I SHALL MAKE THAT BITCH MELIA PAY WITH HER VIRGINITY FOR OPRESSING GAMERKIND! I WILL RIP THE FLESH OFF THE FACES OF YOU FANGAME SHIT-EATERS. I WILL FORCE YOUR CHILDREN TO EAT YOUR CORPSES BEFORE RAPING THEM TO DEATH. I WILL—” Krishna ranted, only for the deity to cry out in pain as he saw a sizable slash on his torso, green blood oozing out of the wound. Clutching his wound, he saw Flynn’s blood-stained katana, the deity backing off in fear before realising that he had his back to the wall.

Thank you Flynn; his speech was starting to get cringeworthy.

“I’ve been waiting to do this for a long time…” Flynn smirked, eyeing up Krishna, who was sweating in fear as tears streamed down his cheeks. “Krishna, you and your Divine Powers have been oppressing the people of Tokyo for too long. Giving them false hopes of salvation when you planned on making them your slaves, you and your group of Neo-Nazis are despicable. Not to mention that you’re a pathetic incel who screeches angrily at the Pokémon fangames for having women and minorities in it. It’s about time I made you pay for all the misery you caused; I am your judge, jury and executioner!”

“This wasn’t supposed to end this way! How could I…How could I be defeated? My new universe…my salvation…was it all just a feeble dream…?” Krishna inquired weakly, a grimace on his face as Flynn plunged the tip of his blade into the deity’s chest. With an agonized groan, Krishna thrashed in the air momentarily before exploding just like his comrades, ending the Divine Powers once and for all.

Farewell Krishna; you can rest peacefully knowning that you're no longer a puppet for the author to express his bloodthirsty desires.

“It’s over…it’s finally over.” Flynn panted, sheathing his sword as the heroes jumped for joy over their victory.

“Yahoo! We did it! We did it!” Blair and Chevalier jumped for joy, hugging each other before kissing each other on the lips.

“Whew! This war was exhausting and all, but I’m glad I took part in it; anything to keep another revolting dictator from taking over the universe.” Boudica chimed in.

“That fucker had it coming; anyone who speaks ill of Melia deserves no pity or mercy.” Micaiah replied, with Sothe nodding in agreement.

Never mind the fact that he was in charge of a terrorist organisation that caused widespread damage to Tokyo, his most unforgivable crime was saying mean words about the author's blonde waifu.

“In any case, we should report our victory back to base.” Roland suggested, turning to face Radomus. “Don’t worry, mate. I’ll vouch for you should you get grilled over your secret agenda.”

“I appreciate your kind offer, but I’m confident I can handle myself.” Radomus replied, the victorious heroes making their way out the chamber.

Starlight Studios: 5 hours later

The building was abuzz with chatter; the fangame staff, the hunters and the loyalists were all celebrating their outstanding victory over the Divine Powers. At first, Ame was a little shocked over Hardy’s sudden appearance, but once Radomus explained the whole situation including his secret plan, she was able to accept it.

“I knew you were clever, but to fool Krishna and Tressa at the same time is phenomenal.” Ame complimented her comrade, who chuckled casually.

The surprisingly pleasent treatment of Radomus in this story never ceases to catch me off-guard. Given my experience with shitty fanfiction, I expected him to get based into oblivion for being shipped with Serra, but I guess the author realised that as it wasn't 100% confirmed by the developers, there's no reason to demonize him.

“Once I was able to find their weakness, that being their enormous ego, I was able to manipulate it for our own benefits.” He chimed back.

“At any case, I’m just glad Hardy’s safe and sound. The look of joy on Richard’s face upon seeing his close friend again was heart-warming, just like your reunion with Anna and Noel.” The white-haired woman added. “Not to mention that it was thanks to this war that we were able to meet Astolfo and his friends; their services were invaluable to our cause.”

“Indeed; they’re some of the most cheerful, yet capable allies I’ve met in my life. Here’s to another year of success for Starlight Studios.” Radomus cheered, the duo clinking their glasses together. Meanwhile, Astolfo and his gang were recalling his epic duel against Krishna to the Angels of Aevium, who all listened with awe.

“—and then I made him deck out! Boy, the look of pure rage on his face when he learnt that he lost was hilarious!” The pinkette recalled to his little crowd.

I don't know about you, but this comes across as those "lol, can't wait for all the angry tweets to prove my opinion right." posts on Twitter; I fucking hate that shit.

“Amazing; how much was Krishna ranting about nonsense during the duel?” Amber inquired, unaware that Melia and Venam were whispering among one another.

“Oh he threw a major temper tantrum; crying about how you all “ruined” the gaming medium with your fangames. Nothing more than the petty whining of some basement-dwelling, misogynistic, Neo-Nazi incel.” Astolfo stated, with Melia soon letting out a quick yawn.

“Whew, this party was fun and all, but Venam and I are tuckered out. Now, if you’ll excuse us…” The blonde replied, the duo getting up and making their way to their bedroom, but not before snatching up Julius by his wrists and began dragging him. The young man was about to ask why they’re dragging him, but a quick look the duo gave him was all he needed to know about what their plans were for him.

Looks like that's the first lemon we're going to see in this chapter. Perhaps we'll finally get to see if the sex skills of the author avatar are as amazing as they were hyped up to be.

“D-Do you think he’s going to be alright?” Chevalier inquired.

“It’s Julius; he’s going to be more than alright from the look of things.” Nim giggled lightly.

“Heh, I guess my sister couldn’t wait any longer…” Erin chuckled under her breath, as a familiar voice called out to them.

“Hey, Roly. Could you come here for a minute? It’s pretty important, and I don’t think I could handle this on my own.” Julia requested.

“Sure thing.” The blonde man replied, getting up off the floor and made his way to where Julia was, only to see a somewhat surprising sight. Sitting on a small table alongside Julia was Amaria, Titania and Serra, the redhead sporting a frown while the other two had surprised expressions on their faces. “Is something the mat—” He began, only to clam up upon seeing Titania place the VR goggles on the table.

Well then, you're on your own Roland.

“I found this in that little room you and Julia hang out in from time to time. Care to explain the situation, or should I?” Titania answered, as Roland and Julia exchanges uneasy glances with each other before sighing to themselves.

“Alright, I’ll confess. But please don’t get too angry at Julia, she was only trying to help.” Roland began, taking in a deep breath. “It was after me and my friends got back from Tellius; Julia and I had a chat about all the pain Serra endured from a slew of unfaithful users who pretended to love and care for her. I made a pledge to stand by her and devote myself to her, which was when Julia came up with a brilliant idea. Using her expertise with electronics and all things that go boom, she created a virtual reality programmed that enabled me to fine tune my dating skills, as well as my housework skills, flirting skills and even my…bedroom skills. I understand that such a thing makes me look like a creeper, hence why I’m willing to accept any punishment I get. But know that I did it all for the sake of pleasing the one who I love with all my heart.” He concluded.

Why is it that out of all the bullshit presented to me in this fic, this whole "Oh I only used the VR sex dungeon simulator to make myself worthy of my waifu" nonsense takes the cake?

“Roland…I’m not sure what to say. The fact that you would go to such lengths for my sake is touching, to say the least.” Serra replied calmly.

“Seems that underneath that rugged, if flirty young man was a kind, considerate soul.” Amaria cooed in awe, turning to face her lover. “What about you, Tania; any closing thoughts?”

“Normally, I’d brush that sob story aside as total nonsense. But considering how your act has cleaned up dramatically from the first time I saw you, and that you only had the best intentions at heart, I guess I’ll let you two off for now, if only because you didn’t drag me and Amy into this vapid simulation.” Titania answered, putting the goggles back in the box. “I’ll be disposing of these “toys” however, last thing I want is for Astolfo to go wild with this thing.”

“I guess it’s for the best after all, it’s not like I need it anymore.” Roland stated, with Titania standing up and leaving the room with the box in tow, as Amaria soon followed her out the room. “Well that went better than expected.”

I know...I expected her to break the thing over your head.

“Yeah, a shame that I won’t get to see any more boomies…just kidding, I’ll buy some more fireworks and light them up. Nothing can beat an authentic kaboom like that!” Julia cheered for joy.

“So you say you don’t need that simulation anymore…in that case, could I judge you on your skills, then? I’ll have to make sure that you graduate with flying colours.” Serra smirked, causing Roland to become flustered.

“Gr-Graduate?!” He stammered, only for Julia to rest her hand on his shoulder, a reassuring smile on her face. With a new wave of confidence coursing through his body, Roland got up and held Serra’s hand, the duo slowly making their way to her bedroom.

“That’s it Roly, you make momma proud!” Julia cheered to herself, taking a considerable swig from her coffee mug before stretching her arms to relax.

And with Julia watching the set up for the second lemon, I think I'll split the chapter here, folks. This is easily the longest instalment of this dumpster fire, so I think a quick breather would do me good; I'll be needing it for what's about to come.

GorillaGamer

Post by GorillaGamer » Sat May 09, 2020 12:57 am

Here's the second part of this chapter, where the author brings out the tissues for his glorified wankfest.

“And here we are!” Melia called out, opening the door to the bedroom that she and Venam shared as they lightly pushed Julius inside before closing the door behind them. The duo soon hopped onto their bed, encouraging Julius to join them as he sat down beside them.

“Not to be rude or anything, but I figured that you two would’ve spent some time on your own tonight, as opposed to spending it with me.” The young man replied.

“That’s the thing, we had a most wonderful time last night. You must’ve fallen asleep pretty quickly to have not heard it.” Venam chuckled lightly, resting her hand on his leg. “Besides, I did remember a certain someone promising to spend the night with Mels and I upon arriving in Japan…”

I'm not surprised the author remembered that promise; it was at the point where any sense of shame disappeared from the author as he turned the cast of Rejuvenation into his pseudo-harem.

“True, and I’m not one to back down on my promises, especially if I made it to Lady Melia.” Julius stated, with Melia petting his head affectionately.
“Now that’s what I’ve been waiting for!” She smiled at him, pushing him lightly as he fell onto his back as the two women began hugging each other passionately. “Prepare yourself for a night you won’t forget!”

Well I know I won't be able to forget it, even if I wanted to!

This lemon will be read from Julius’ perspective. I hope you enjoy what’s coming up; remember if you don’t like it, you’re free to skip it.

With bated breath, I shuffled my back towards the head of the bed, my eyes fixated on the scene of my masters making out with each other passionately. They held each other firmly yet passionately as they began kissing each other, their tongues dancing in each other mouths like flickering flames. However, I could tell that they wanted a little more sugar from each other, hence why they opted to strip themselves down, showing each other what they got. My eyes immediately noticed the contrast between Venam’s slender, petite figure and Melia’s more curvaceous figure, only for the duo in question to turn around and shoot me an odd look.

Fuck me, we're back to this first-person shit. Even though it's nothing new, it never ceases to amaze me.

“You know, we can’t exactly get anything down if you’re still dressed…” Venam chimed in, an amused smirk on her face as I soon realised my error and began hastily undressing myself, much to their amusement. Soon enough, I was just as naked as they were, my growing erection twitching carelessly in the air. Pushing me back down onto the bed, Melia and Venam began peppering my face and neck with a series of quick kisses, as I opted to kiss their foreheads as a means of retaliation, however futile it was. A minute or so later, I bright Venam closer to me and began kissing her on the lips, the purple-haired angel opting to pet my cheek with her soft hand as I proceeded to pet her cheek as well, her cool skin sending shivers up my nimble fingers.

“Ah, so that’s how you wanna play, Venam? Then I’ll make sure that you’re crying out my name in ecstasy.” Melia spoke to herself, making her way to Venam’s legs and began prodding her soft pussy with her warm fingers, the purple-haired angel moaning into my mouth as an awesome wave of pleasure rocked her body. Not wanting to be left out the pleasure game, I shifted myself so that I was face to face with Venam’s small but perky breasts, my mouth closing in on her right nipple as I began licking it carefully, my hand making its way to her left breast and began caressing it gently.

I hope the author realises that the girls he's slobbering over could be considered underage in some states of America. All I'm gonna say is that he may be asked to take a seat in the near future...

“O-Oh my!” The purple-haired angel gasped in bliss, her body being rocked by two different waves of pleasure as Melia and I shot each other a look of determination, knowing full well that our goals are the same. As Melia continued her fingering, she opted to use her free hand to finger her own pussy, which was starting to become wet from the atmosphere in the bedroom, the mild sloshing sound like music to my ears. I then chose to modify my tactics a bit, licking and sucking on Venam’s left nipple as my hand moved to her right breast and started squeezing it carefully, the flesh soft and moist from my previous suckling. Venam moaned cutely from the pleasure, her voice going up a pitch as the blonde angel hasted her fingering, getting Venam’s juices all over the place. Shuddering in ecstasy, the purple-haired angel tried in vain to withstand the sensual gratification, but yielded soon enough as she moaned cutely, her juices soon coating Melia’s soft fingers. Around a minute or so later, a second moan could be heard, with Melia climaxing as she came all over her fingers. My eyes soon saw the blonde angel’s wet fingers, my tongue drooling over the creamy juices before my eyes, only for a wave of disappointment to rock my body as Melia and Venam opted to hog them for themselves.

I want to find the author who popularized this whole trend of eating cum, and drown them in a bathtub full of semen. That's how much I hate this shit!

“Ah man, I was hoping for something to quench my thirst…” I sighed sadly, as amused smiles formed on my lovers’ faces.

“Well if you’re that thirsty, then I’m sure Venam will help you out in that department. You just gotta get it yourself.” Melia teased, with Venam agreeing to the plan as she shifted herself so that she was facing my member, her pussy hovering over my face. Knowing immediately what she meant, I used my hand to grip Venam’s waist gently yet firmly, as I began licking her sweet pussy, lapping up any leftover juices. Cooing in bliss from the wonderous act, the purple-haired angel eyed up my throbbing cock and began stroking it with her right hand, the cool sensation sending shivers down my spine as I felt her tongue lick and teased my cockhead. Melia opted to watch the scene before her for now, save for the occasional squeezing of my testicles as the sounds of licking echoed throughout the room. Having fully lapped up her leftover juices, I began probing Venam’s moist folds with my tongue, burrowing into her vagina as her internal heat caught me off-guard. Regardless of the surprise, I chose not to back down and continued ravishing her insides, my hands gently squeezing her cute backside as my digits began teasing her sensitive asshole, earning a surprised gasp from the purple-angel.

“Ahh!” She cried out, ceasing her stroking as an amused smile formed on her face. “Looks like someone’s having a lot of fun.”

Good, because it's clearly not me who's having fun here.

“Don’t worry, I’ve got the perfect medicine to sate his appetite…” Melia replied, standing on her knees as she wrapped her soft, ample breasts around my member and began rubbing them up and down, the sheer pleasure from the act stunning me momentarily. This “paralysis” of sorts was only heightened by the fact that Melia and Venam began taking turns licking my member, with was quivering with joy as it was snuggled in tightly between Melia’s breasts. However, I wasn’t one to just receive nice things; I had to give it back was well. Once I regained mobility, I began licking Venam’s pussy with gusto, picking up the pace so that I could get her to cum all over me. Another cute moan escaped from Venam’s lips as she caught onto what I was planning and opted to take her time with her licks, savouring the taste of the pre-cum that had began oozing from the top of my thick penis. Melia could tell that I was on the verge of ejaculating, hence why she increased the speed of her rubbing, my hips pumping mindlessly as I could feel a welling sensation growing inside me. A low moan escaped my mouth as my body was wracked by a stunning orgasm as a sizable amount of cum shot out my dick, followed up by another moan from Venam as she came all over my face. The three of us separated momentarily so that we could catch out breath, a cheeky idea forming in Melia’s mind as she concocted another wonderful scheme.

“Tell me Julius…” The blonde inquired, wiping my cum off her face and breasts. “Are you up for a blast from the past?”

I don't know...he was more than happy to blast his load all over your tits, Melia.

“Y-Yeah.” I managed to get out, savouring the taste of Venam’s juices as it reminded me of butterscotch pie. “Why’d you ask?”

Smiling to herself, Melia made her way to my face and hovered over it, encouraging Venam to make her way to my lap as I soon realised what they were planning to do. The purple-haired angel eased herself onto my firm member, taking the time to adjust herself before giving the ‘all clear’ to Melia, who lowered herself onto my face. With her perfect pussy laying before my eyes, I began to lap up her juices with my tongue, my member sliding in and out of Venam’s wet snatch as the two angels began sighing cutely in bliss. While they sat on top of me, the duo began kissing and hugging each other passionately, their soft hands warming each other’s backs as they relished in the control they had over me. My breathing began to quicken as my tongue was blessed by the taste of the blonde angel’s sweet pussy, my member nice and snug inside Venam’s moist vagina.

I'll admit that I'm not a supergenius when it comes to sex and all that, but how does sitting on a guys face and letting him lick your 'perfect pussy' enable you to have total control over him?

“That’s it Jules, you keep at it.” The purple-haired angel cooed adorably, her body relishing in the wonderful sensation. My hands soon crept up to Melia’s heavenly ass, squeezing it gently as I delivered the occasional playful smack, the blonde angel giggling over my enthusiasm. A few moments later, I opted to hasten the speed of my licking, my tongue desperately searching for more juices as I also opted to hasten my thrusting, a satisfying sloshing sound echoing through the room as Venam’s juices started to coat my rock-hard member. The duo atop me let out a moan of pleasure, their bodies thoroughly enjoying the gratification they were receiving as they were on the edge of showering me with their cream. I opted to slow down a tiny bit so that they can gain the maximum amount of pleasure that they deserve. My ingenious tactic managed to make the act last an extra five minutes, the two angels cooing in bliss as they came all over me as I shot my load into Venam’s snatch a few seconds later. Hopping off me to give me a momentary reprieve, Melia and Venam gave each other a most passionate kiss before the latter laid back on the bed to catch her breath, with Melia making her way to my side.

“So Julius, how are you enjoying tonight?” The blonde angel smiled at me, her soft hand stroking my member so that it could be fully erect once more.

Oh I'm sure the author is enjoying himself thoroughly. Don't know how many tissues he has left though...

“Amazing; your juices tasted as sweet as they were on my birthday,” I replied, savouring the taste of her liquid ambrosia as she soon ceased her stroking. Satisfied over a job well done, she hopped up onto my lap and carefully slid my member into her begging pussy, an utterly amazing feeling rocking my body as her internal heat warmed up my member. A cute moan of bliss escaped Melia’s lips, the blonde angel leaning down and pressed her chest against mine as we began kissing each other passionately. While kissing, she opted to pet my cheek affectionately like before, her soft fingertips sending shivers down my spine as I returned the kind gesture. “Ahhh…” I moaned blissfully in her mouth, our tongues dancing amongst each other.

*giggles* “I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself, because tonight’s been amazing so far.” Melia giggled, the two of us resuming our kiss as she pressed down a little harder on my body, sending the message that she was the one taking charge tonight.

Look, I know you want Melia to step on your balls and call you a bitch, but would it hurt you to keep those desires to yourself, Junpei?

My penis continued to pump in and out of Melia’s tight snatch, her juices oozing down my shaft as I picked up the pace of my thrusting. The blonde angel, relishing in the gratification I was giving her lowered her head and began licking my neck, the mind-blowing sensation causing me to moan weakly as a smug smile formed on her face. “Erin was right, getting your neck licked is your one weakness.”

“I…I…” I stuttered; my mind unable to form the right words as my body was filled with an overwhelming sensation of relief. However, amongst that relief was an aching desire to let loose, the urge to cum welling up within me. Now wanting to leave my master unsatisfied, I picked up my thrusting once more as the juices started splashing all over the place. This frantic dance of attempting to sate each other’s lust lasted for a few more minutes until both of us moaned in ecstasy, our cum coating out genitals and staining the bed as an overwhelming sense of relief coursed through our body. Hopping off of me, Melia went up to Venam and cuddled her affectionately as I took the time to catch my breath.

“So…was it worth the wait?” I inquired, panting lightly as the duo turned to face me.

“Definitely; today is a day that I won’t be forgetting anytime soon.” Melia smiled at me, resting her head on the pillow.

Well at least he lived up to their expectations, so there's that I suppose.

“Yeah, tonight was absolutely amazing. Just be careful around Saki, she’ll be wanting to jump on you within a week or two.” Venam smirked at me, the three of us chuckling lightly for a moment before relaxing, as we all soon drifted off to sleep shortly afterwards.

The lemon is over

Roland and Serra entered the latter’s bedroom as the young man closed the door behind him. As he had expected, the room was a mixture of blue and pink, designed so that it mirrored Serra’s hair color. They then proceeded to sit down on her bed, with the older woman sensing Roland’s nervousness over the situation. “I-Is everything alright?” She inquired.

“N-Not really…” Roland admitted, turning to face her. “I-I’m worried that I’ll mess up tonight and disappoint you, despite all the training I partook in.”

Don't worry Roland, you have the prestigeous honor of being the author's cock-puppet for this lemon. I'm sure you'll live up to her expectations.

“Don’t worry hun, I’m sure you’ll succeed, if your night with Julia is anything to go by.” Serra smiled back, a flustered expression appearing on the blonde’s face.

“Y-You heard that?!” He exclaimed, the former beauty queen chuckling lightly.

“Well she was the one who told me about it, so it was hard to not hear about it.” She replied, before beginning to slowly undress herself as the young man’s breathing began to quicken as adrenaline coursed through his body. After a minute or so, Serra had finished undressing herself as Roland was taken aback by the marvellous sight before him. The older woman had a perfect, slender figure with no marks or scars anywhere. Her small but perky breasts were nice and snug inside her blue and pink lace bra, while her soft, plump backside was covered by her matching blue and pink lace panties.

I know I've used this line several times in earlier chapters, but you're lookin' mighty fine, Serra!

The blonde man’s eyes were fixed on his lover’s figure, a bulge slowly growing from beneath his trousers as Serra giggled lightly over the sight. “Seems like you are looking forward to tonight after all…”

“Y-Yeah, l-let me show you what I’ve got.” Roland replied, hastily undressing himself until he was stark naked, his firm erection swaying aimlessly in the cool night air. A quick look over from Serra indicated that she liked the look of Roland’s lean frame, which had a bit of muscle on it. “S-Shall we begin?”

“Sure. I’m more than ready to begin.” Serra answered, the duo staring lovingly at each other.

This lemon will be read from Roland’s perspective. I hope you enjoy what’s coming up; remember if you don’t like it, you’re free to skip it.

The two of us soon embraced each other and kissed passionately, our tongues dancing in each other’s mouths as we rubbed each other’s smooth backs. My fingers were tingling with joy over Serra’s soft-as-silk skin, an aroused giggle escaping from her mouth as my fingers went lower down her back and were mere inches from cupping her sexy backside. I soon laid down on my back with my lover atop me, who opted to lower her head and began licking my soft neck, a quick moan of bliss escaping my mouth.

And another first-person lemon, because why not at this point?

Choosing to repay her kindness, my hand made its way to her soft cheeks and began petting them affectionately, with Serra ceasing her neck-licking and began kissing my lips once more, the intoxicating taste sending shivers down my spine. While the two of us were kissing, my free hand made its way up her back and slowly began to unbuckle her bra, putting it aside as our aroused nipples began pressing up against each other. This newfound wave of pleasure elicited a cute moan from Serra, whose arms wrapped themselves around me as we continued our kissing for at least five minutes. However, I wanted to pleasure my lover in another way, so I whispered my suggestion into her ear and Serra was more than happy to try it out.

Is it whips and chains? Fursuits? Cake-farting?! Please, I'd take anything to spice these generic as fuck lemons!

Hopping off of me and lying down on her back, Serra gave me the all clear to lower her lace panties and cast them aside, as I lied down on my stomach and began kissing and licking her right breast. The former beauty queen moaned cutely in bliss, my right hand cupping the soft flesh gently as by left hand made its way to her moist pussy and began fingering it gingerly. Her internal coolness was a most wonderful sensation, cooling down my warm fingers as they in turn warmed up her perfect pussy. I then moved my mouth over her left breast, my hand still continuing to stimulate her breast as I opted to lick her perky left nipple, with Serra petting my head affectionately. My fingers alternated from probing her vagina to rubbing themselves against her lips and clitoris, which were both moist and aroused from the sensual stimulation.

Oh, we get the bog-standard licking and sucking. God forbid the author gets creative in his fap fantasies.

“Ahhh…” Serra sighed in bliss, thoroughly enjoying the wonderous sensation that I was gracing her with. Around a minute later, I moved my face up from her breasts and began licking and kissing her neck like she did to me earlier, her soft skin gracing my lips as I soon began licking her neck and relishing her intoxicating taste. My right hand also moved from her breasts and began rubbing her soft belly, the former beauty queen giggling lightly over the new feeling given that she was ticklish around that area. Sensing this, I began gently tickling her belly, her giggles soon turning into light chuckles as she began ticking the side of my torso in retaliation. My fingers hastened their probing of her pussy, her juices staining my fingers as my erection was subconsciously rubbing itself against her slender thigh. Serra’s hand firmly gripped my shoulders, an indication that she was close to cumming as I opted to continue my fingering for the sake of granting her the orgasm she deserves. Around a minute later, she let out a low moan, staining my fingers with her cum as she squirted all over me. Retracting my fingers from her pussy, I moved them to my mouth and began licking her juices, her cum tasting like the sweetest honey I had ever tasted. “That was amazing…but allow me to repay the favour.” She smiled at me.

Is she brings out a strap-on out of nowhere, I might forgive the author for writing this shit, keyword being might.

“W-What do you mean?” I inquired, letting out a cry of surprise as I was pushed gently onto the bed, the former beauty queen making her way to my crouch as she began stroking my erect cock.

“Don’t think I didn’t notice you rubbing yourself against my leg.” Serra smirked playfully, continuing her stroking before she moved her mouth closer to my member, her lips pressed up against my penis as she soon began sucking on my cock. I moaned loudly in bliss, my eyes fixated on my lover as she continued her sucking, her hand stroking whatever she couldn’t fit in her mouth. The former beauty queen began swaying her luscious backside slowly from side-to-side as a means of enticing me, my erection glowing slightly over the sight though she had anticipated it. Her tongue began gliding up and down my shaft, the slender appendage teasing my supple organ as a most wonderous sensation coursed through my body. However, in what could be a bit of an embarrassing admission, I was on the verge of cumming already, so I opted to notify her of my condition.

Damn, not even five minutes, Junpei. May I suggest taking some medication to fix that issue?

“S-Serra, I-I’m about to…” I replied, the older woman ceasing her fellatio momentarily as she got the message with an intrigued look on her flawless face. Soon enough, she resumed her sucking, her tongue gliding up and down my shaft more frantically as usual, as if she was determined to have me blow my load. It looked like she got her wish, a low guttural moan escaping from my mouth as a considerable amount of sperm shot out from my penis and into her mouth. Then in an act that left me awestruck, she swallowed the load I just shot out before continuing to lick my cockhead for a minute before popping it out of my mouth. “W-Woah…” Was all I was able to say in response to the amazing blowjob I had just been given, my mind thinking of a way to repay her for the pleasure she gave me.

I think he's more surprised that she was willing to swallow his spunk, not that I can blame him.

“Guess I’ve still got it in me.” Serra chuckled lightly, a wonderful idea soon popping in my mind as I voiced my suggestion to her. “Oh? You want me to sit on your face?”

“Yeah, I’m sure you’ll like what I have planned in store for you.” I smiled at her, the older woman willing to give my idea a try as she made her way to me and began hovering over my face. I then lowered her onto my face and began licking her sweet pussy, my tongue gliding up and down her moist lips as a sigh of bliss escaped from her mouth. My hands were cupping her soft ass, squeezing the flesh gently as I continued my oral gratification of her sweet spot. Her pre-cum started to leak out from her vagina and onto my mouth, the taste of honey gracing my tongue once more which only encourages me to continue my licking.

And now that she's sitting on his face, she has total control over the author. Or at least that's what I got from the other lemon.

“Ahhh…” The former beauty queen sighed in bliss, her body thoroughly enjoying the wonderful sensation as my tongue began burrowing itself into her wet snatch. My fingers began rubbing her pussy once more, my probing digits cooling down once more as my free hand crept up to her ass and began teasing her sensitive hole, a surprised gasp escaping my lovers’ mouth as she soon got accustomed to the soothing sensation. I then began to speed up my licking, hoping to push her over the edge so that I can get another taste of her sacred honey. The stimulation took around three to five minutes, a cute moan of bliss escaping Serra’s mouth as she came all over my face, covering me with her cream as I took the time to swallow it. “Hah…hah…That was wonderful, Roland.” She informed me.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it, my lady. That was one course I excelled in during my training.” I admitted, the older woman hopping off me and lied down beside me.

“I must say, I’ve never experienced something like that before. As you would’ve guessed, none of my previous “lovers” gave two hoots about me, they just wanted to blow their load.” Serra informed me, as I couldn’t help but shake my head in disgust.

Ah yes, gotta make the author feel good about himself by having him be the only lover willing to eat her out. The author's insecurity never ceases to amaze me.

“Luckily you don’t have to worry about those creeps bothering you anymore.” I chimed back, a small smile gracing my face. “So, are you ready for the main act?”

“Most definitely…” She purred, getting onto her side and gestured at me to join her. Making my way to her, I slowly rubbed my member against her soft pussy lips before slowly sliding it into her snatch and began thrusting it in and out of her, a quick coo of bliss escaping from Serra’s mouth as our bodies were struck by a most exhilarating sensation. My once warm penis was now nice and cool from being all snug up inside her vagina, my hands gently gripping her leg as it was raised in the air. The older woman was maintaining a firm grip on the bed, her moans growing louder and louder as a thin trail of drool began oozing from the sides of her mouth. A few minutes later however, the both of us opted to shift positions, retracting my penis from her snatch and sat down as I encouraged Serra to sit on my lap.

Agreeing to the proposal, the older woman sat down on my lap, sliding my throbbing cock into her pussy once more as she began bouncing gingerly on my lap, the two of us moaning in bliss as we began cuddling each other. Our lips soon locked onto each other as we began kissing each other again, our tongues dancing in each other’s mouths as Serra continued to bounce up and down on my penis. My hands crept down to her ample backside once more and gave it a gentle squeeze, eliciting a chuckle from her as she shifted her head to begin kissing and licking my neck once more. Our two bodies were pressed up against each other, sharing our warmth with each other as my cock continued to pump in and out of Serra. But despite how close we were to cumming, we were up for one more position change.

How fascinating...

The former beauty queen hopped off of me and got onto her hands and knees, shaking her ass slowly as a means to encourage me. I was more than willing to do so, making my way to her as I slowly slid my member into her cool pussy yet again and began thrusting in and out of her. Serra moaned in bliss, a wonderful sensation coursing through her body as her pre-cum started to ooze onto my firm erection. I held a firm grip on her waist, moving my hand to deliver the occasionally smack to her backside, eliciting an amused chuckle from my lover as I continued pumping in and out of her flawless vagina.

But is it better than Melia's perfect pussy? Do you have a tierlist on your computer detailing which fangame characters have the best pussy? Wait a minute, why am I asking this shit in the first place?!

I soon picked up the pace on my thrusting, a tingling sensation coursing through my body as I could sense that we were mere moments from cumming. A few minutes later, the two of us let out a unified moan of bliss as we came at the same time, our juices staining her sheets as we separated and lied back down on her bed, panting in exhaustion from tonight’s events.

“So…did I satisfy you, my love?” I inquired, with Serra snuggling up to me affectionately.

“That was without a doubt, the best orgasm I had ever had. It’s safe to say that you graduated with flying colours.” She smiled at me, resting her head on her pillow. “I love you, Roland.”

“I love you too, Serra.” I replied affectionately, the two of us drifting off to sleep, relieved that the war against the Divine Powers was now over.

The lemon is over

Thank fucking god that's over; now I no longer have to deal with this abominable story. Of all the shit I've read, this would be the most hedonistic piece of literature. Mind you, it's not the worst story I've read, but the sheer shamelessness of it is a sight to behold. Everything in this story, ranging from the lemons, to the card games, to the ridiculously evil villains, to the self-righteous speeches and even the damn meta commentary reeks of self-centered gratification. There were so many plot points there were touched upon, but blatently ignored in favor of adding other shit, that it makes me wonder why they were added in the first place. I don't know if I'm gonna mock the sequel when it gets released, but I hope to God I don't have to do it alone. For now though, I'm gonna take a well-earned vacation from mocking in order to cleanse my mind of this shit. Thank you all for your comments everyone, I'll see you soon enough!

And that is it for Yugioh: The Divine Conspiracy. It’s been one hell of a ride, but I ensure you the sequel will be far better and far grander than this fic. I thank you all for your readership and support; this is Rider of Black signing out!

Astolfo’s group:
Astolfo
Roland
Chevalier D’eon
Boudica
Blair Flannigan
Micaiah
Sothe
Jack Frost

Dawn Brigade:
Micaiah
Sothe
Nolan
Edward
Leonardo
Laura
Aran
Ilyana
Meg

Ame
Kymmi
Cain
Hardy (Reborn)
Titania
Julia
Alice
Saphira
Serra
Bennett
Adrienn
Anna/Nostra (Amethyst Pendant reclaimed)
Noel/Nomos
Radomus
Corey
Heather (Ruby Ring reclaimed)
Shelly
Dr. Connal
Julius (Rejuvenation MC)
Melia
Venam
Saki
Amber
Aelita
Nim
Erin
Crescent
Ren
Maria/Mariannette
Valerie
Risa Raider
Scarlett
Shiv
Aurora
Garret
Richard
Rosetta
Hardy (Desolation)
Amelia
Nora
Damien

The MS Loyalist Army:
General Nikita
Chloe
Perche
Ami
Ulala
Marco
Tarma
Eri
Fio
Grazia
Loretta
Norah
Odette
Annette
Nowan
Millefie

Allies:
Sanaki
Sephrian
Oliver
Clover
Light
Akame
Kurome
Fujiwara
Skins
Flynn
Isabeau
Jonathan
Walter
Hallelujah
Commissioner Gordon
Batman

The Forces of Heaven:
Merkabah
Gaston (K.I.A)

The Forces of Hell:
Lucifer

Plasma Tech:
Ghetsis Harmonia
Anthea
Concordia

The Divine Powers (Defeated):
Krishna (Defeated)
Odin (Defeated)
Maitreya (Defeated)
Zhong Kui (Defeated)
Medusa (Defeated)
Loki (Defeated)
Quetzalcoatl (Defeated)
Seth (Defeated)
Baal (Defeated)
Elysion (K.I.A)
Alma (K.I.A)
Amber (K.I.A)
Izabella (K.I.A)
Aisha (K.I.A)
Mira (K.I.A)
Aileen (K.I.A)
Reika (K.I.A)
HMT (K.I.A)
Beecham (K.I.A)
Aswang (K.I.A)
Agalia (K.I.A)
Arsinoe (K.I.A)
Halle (K.I.A)
Mahiru (K.I.A)
Chunyan (K.I.A)
Molly (K.I.A)
Ichima (K.I.A)
Louise (K.I.A)
Gisee (K.I.A)
Emma (K.I.A)
Franke (K.I.A)
Teresa (K.I.A)
Julia (MS) (K.I.A)
Esther (K.I.A)

AI (Human form) (?)
Roboppi (Human form) (?)
Ophilia Clement (?)
Cyrus Albright (?)
Olberic Eisenberg (?)
Primrose Azelhart (?)
Alfyn Greengrass (?)
Therion (?)
H’aanit (?)
Flavius (?)
Septimius (?)
Pothinus (?)
Shesha (?)
Missy (Defeated)
Harold (Defeated)
Bandit Keith (Defeated)
Maximillion Pegasus (?)
Gansley (?)
Crump (?)
Johnson (?)
Nezbitt (?)
Leicther (?)
Sartorius Kumar (?)
Varis (?)
Specter (?)
Lekain (K.I.A)
Hetzel (K.I.A)
Valtome (K.I.A)
Numida (K.I.A)
Jarod (K.I.A)
Tayama (K.I.A)
Abe (Defeated)
General Wolfgang (K.I.A)
Big Smoke (?)
Ryder (?)
Sweet Johnson (?)
Carl ‘CJ’ Johnson (?)
Niko Bellic (?)
Roman Bellic (?)
Johnny Klebitz (P.O.W)
Antasma (?)
Gentarou Hongou (?)
Nagisa Nijisaki (?)
Teruaki Kubota (?)
Kagechika Musashidou (?)
Charles zi Britannia (?)
Senator Armstrong (?)
Admiral Greyfield (?)
Anvil (K.I.A)
Meathook (K.I.A)
Colt (K.I.A)
Greasy Steve (K.I.A)
King Dick (K.I.A)
Triple 6 (K.I.A)
Pretty Boy (K.I.A)
Julius (Fire Emblem) (?)
Ishtar (Fire Emblem) (?)
Junko Enoshima (?)
Yasuke Matsuda (?)
Mukuro Ikusaba (?)
Nagito Komaeda (?)
Yuuto Akimaya (K.I.A)
Jaern (?)
Zenith (?)
Persephone (?)
Reukra (?)
Taen (?)
Professor Maple (K.I.A)
Lin (?)
Solaris (?)
Sirius (?)
Taka (?)
Blake (P.O.W)
Cal (P.O.W)
Fern (?)
Madame X (?)
Nastasia (?)
Madelis (?)
Neved (P.O.W)
Geara (?)
Zetta (?)
Professor Jenner (?)
Professor Larkspur (?)
Rick (K.I.A)
Brite (?)
Gloria (?)
Scarlet (?)
Marcus (?)
Professor Gobline (?)
Radius (K.I.A)
Redi (?)
Sam (K.I.A)
Elia (K.I.A)
Lavius (K.I.A)
Lavia (K.I.A)
Baron (K.I.A)
Connor (?)
Leon (?)
Texan (K.I.A)
The Joker (P.O.W)
Harley Quinn (P.O.W)
The Riddler (?)
Two-Face (?)
Bane (Arrested)
Mr. Freeze (?)
The Penguin (P.O.W)
Mr. Zsasz (P.O.W)
Clayface (P.O.W)
Killer Croc (P.O.W)
Deathstroke (?)
Deadshot (?)
Firefly (K.I.A)
Shiva (P.O.W)
Maxie Zeus (K.I.A)
Hush (K.I.A)
Scarface (P.O.W)
Killer Moth (Arrested)
Scarecrow (K.I.A)
Black Mask (K.I.A)
Prometheus (K.I.A)
Ra’s al Ghul (?)
Talia al Ghul (?)
Poison Ivy (P.O.W)
Professor Strange (?)

The Freedom Cult:
Dagda
Nanashi

ConcernedGamer

Post by ConcernedGamer » Mon May 18, 2020 1:10 pm

Congratulations on making it through to the other side on this literary wall of stupidity, GorillaGamer.

You weren't kidding with the last chapter summing up everything wrong with the fic, as familiarity flowed throughout it, giving only credit to the consistency of the author's style of narratives. And despite this, it still includes the occasional "mask falls off" moments for the villains, so they can embody whatever other gripe the author has that week, fully equipped and prepackaged with two-way message-board diarrhea monologues.

I really do feel that the author for the most of the time is projecting hard onto these antagonists, making them behave probably like he wished his actually IRL perceived opponents would behave; incompetent idiots that 99% of the time cause their own demise via tantrums and continuously underestimating every hero after every witnessed victory, whose every word is constructed to be dismissed by the author's own logic, right before being effortlessly destroyed after unwillingly receiving some kind of take-that comeuppance.

With this overused potty-mouth cornucopia that deflates any shock value after the first two sentences, and the author being way past the point of merely acting like a butt-hurt fanboy, I can't help but be concerned. I do by no means insinuate it to be the case, and have no confirmed knowledge to suggest it either, but my worrisome question is still beyond me not putting forth: Is he special? His obsession and warped lens of both common sense and decency, utter lack of self-awareness and a heaping dose of prior knowledge of this guy's works, leads me to think that he is not normal, as in, unwell. If it were not for his outlet of writing these abysmal fanfics, I would be recommending psychological evaluations to make sure he wasn't a danger to himself with these obsessive fantasies, which readers can't possibly translate as entertainment for anyone but the author himself. People at the height of their worst meltdown have had more eloquence and coherency. I can only call it as I see it. This dude ain't alright.

But then again, I should probably have known that from when he wrote a lemon to include off-putting and graphical references to inapplicable elements from Bioshock.

StabbyKobold

Post by StabbyKobold » Sat May 23, 2020 9:57 am

Props to you for getting through this mess, GorillaGamer. Just reading this exercise in demolishing strawmen and rationalizing spiteful murder has been exhausting.I don't think I need to sum up the story too much, since I think you already did. You hit the nail on the head here.
Jesus Christ, is this what the author wants in life? To have his self-insert shoot down the arguments of comically evil strawmen and get rewarded with praise and sex from his fictional waifus?

All this story was, is, and will be, is a tantrum. Someone criticized what the author likes, and that simply cannot stand. So he has a gaggle of his favorite characters stride confidently through the story, never impeded significantly as every opposition withers impotently before them; collapsing under the weight of their own farcical existence. Because that's the author's only way of handling this criticism. He has to vilify and mischaracterize it as something no one could possibly sympathize with, because he can't actually prove the critics wrong. I don't know if the critics are right or not, mind you, I'm only able to see someone absolutely failing to put up an argument.

I hope you manage to rest up, and I wish you good luck on your next mocking venture.