The Autism Awareness Thread

Talk about anything here!
Yaoi Huntress Earth

Re: The Autism Awareness Thread

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:29 pm

This article of destructive myths in tabletop games: it's bad if the PCs are treated like the great influential stars of the game, because it supports the savior complex; there's not enough of a past or relationships for the PCs, focusing on the exploration factor when you're not thinking of the natives, treating adversary as a positive thing is problamatic and violence being a problem solver. This person must be so much fun to play with.
"Lying: It's the responsible thing to do."-Louie, Ducktales (2017)

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:53 pm

This is more scary, crazy-shit than autistic, but I thought I'd post it anyway. A mom wants to freeze her eggs for her MTF trans child so when they decide to have a child, they'll at least have someone who is somewhat genetically related to them. Also, check out the comments section.

KingMan

Post by KingMan » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:50 am

It's sound like what would happen if the SyFy channel make a knockoff of Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:01 pm

I heard about how the new anti-Trump season of American Horror Story was autistic, but from the articles I've read, it hit a real some real levels of autism. Heck, Lena Dunham is going to play the role of Valerie Solans in it (the title of one of the episodes is, Valerie Solanas Died for Your Sins: Scumbag).

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:29 pm

Honestly, what is it with the far left and their constant need to make Harry Potter references?

Mr. Boat

Post by Mr. Boat » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:16 pm

Yaoi Huntress Earth wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:29 pm
Honestly, what is it with the far left and their constant need to make Harry Potter references?
Probably because JK Rowling and them are hang dai, so they know for a fact they'll never have to worry about her voicing any kind of disapproval if they do.

Also, that's a laugh and a half if I ever heard one. The only merit that could be attributed to Hillary is the kind she had to pay for. Which, considering this review is from NPR, she probably did.
ImageImage

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:31 pm

Mr. Boat wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:16 pm

Also, that's a laugh and a half if I ever heard one. The only merit that could be attributed to Hillary is the kind she had to pay for. Which, considering this review is from NPR, she probably did.
Speaking of Hillary, we get a look into her deranged mind via her new book and realized that we really, really dodged a bullet.

KingMan

Post by KingMan » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:10 pm

You know, for all her bitching she does about Trump being an authoritarian, she'd be more than willing to be one when given the chance.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:00 am

She'd be worse. Any polition who thinks Angela Merkel is a good role model for how to handle things is a red flag for me. Max, if you're reading this, how bad is it really in Germany?

Cirrus

Post by Cirrus » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:51 pm

Yaoi Huntress Earth wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:04 pm
I've heard that Gravity Falls creator is a bit of an SJW, but this proves it now that he's been telling people to do pictures of Grunkle Stan punching Nazis in protest of Trump and "white supremacists". I'm not the most knowledgeable person on GF, but I could see Stan voting Trump.
I know this is the creator of the show and all, but does he really want use a character who is canonically one of the worst human beings in the world as a mouth-piece for his own politics?